PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Idea For New Naruto Series!

Pyro
02-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Many people, like me, are wondering what will happen when Naruto ends (by ends I don't just mean this arc, I mean when Naruto becomes Hokage or something). As I was watched the latest episodes, I thought of an idea for a new series! Okay, so pretty much my idea is this: a series based on what would happen if Naruto's parents lived through the attack on Konoha, with Naruto still as the main character.
Tobi's attack on Konoha was basically what started the series. My idea is a series in which Minato manages to stop Tobi from releasing the Nine tails in the first place. Then he would defeat him like in the real Naruto, but this time he and Kushina would live!
For anyone thinking this would be boring, think of just how many things would change! Naruto would not be a jinchuuriki. He would have parents, and probably not be the idiot prankster he was. He would be stronger, and smarter, seeing as he would get training from Minato. He would still want to be Hokage, and would want to surpass his father. The villagers would not despise him, he would be well liked. He and Sasuke would still be rivals, but more closely matched at the beginning. Sasuke may resent Naruto for being the Hokage's son. Somehow, he would still turn evil. The thing is, with Minato as Hokage, the Uchihas would never have been killed. Maybe Sasuke would just become power hungry. Akasuki would want to capture Kushina instead of Naruto. If they succeed, that would mean an epic storyline!
I could go on and on, but you get the point. It's better than a series based on Konohamaru at least :P

EDIT: The more I think about it the more this sounds like a bad idea. Disregard. I would be down for gaidens about individual characters though!

ILIKEPIE
02-10-2012, 06:38 PM
I wouldn't watch it sorry

Schnarf
02-10-2012, 06:40 PM
If they make a new Naruto series,(Which I doubt they will) it would have to be about Naruto becoming Hokage.

Shikamaru Nara
02-10-2012, 06:43 PM
It would be lame. It's gone on far too long to begin with.

TatsumiTora
02-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Naruto wouldn't be Naruto if he wasn't made Jinchuriki. The story wouldn't be as amazing as it is if Minato and Kushina were made to survive the Kyuubi attack. I don't think the series would be well received if the stories were 'not as challenging' as the Naruto we know.

I apologise but I wouldn't watch the series.

JashinSama
02-10-2012, 07:19 PM
It would be lame. It's gone on far too long to begin with.

You're far too long and boring ;D (pun intended)

narutonhinataschild
02-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Many people, like me, are wondering what will happen when Naruto ends (by ends I don't just mean this arc, I mean when Naruto becomes Hokage or something). As I was watched the latest episodes, I thought of an idea for a new series! Okay, so pretty much my idea is this: a series based on what would happen if Naruto's parents lived through the attack on Konoha, with Naruto still as the main character.
Tobi's attack on Konoha was basically what started the series. My idea is a series in which Minato manages to stop Tobi from releasing the Nine tails in the first place. Then he would defeat him like in the real Naruto, but this time he and Kushina would live!
For anyone thinking this would be boring, think of just how many things would change! Naruto would not be a jinchuuriki. He would have parents, and probably not be the idiot prankster he was. He would be stronger, and smarter, seeing as he would get training from Minato. He would still want to be Hokage, and would want to surpass his father. The villagers would not despise him, he would be well liked. He and Sasuke would still be rivals, but more closely matched at the beginning. Sasuke may resent Naruto for being the Hokage's son. Somehow, he would still turn evil. The thing is, with Minato as Hokage, the Uchihas would never have been killed. Maybe Sasuke would just become power hungry. Akasuki would want to capture Kushina instead of Naruto. If they succeed, that would mean an epic storyline!
I could go on and on, but you get the point. It's better than a series based on Konohamaru at least :P

you do understand that Naruto like all people is the sum total of all life experience so to change such major plot points Naruto would not be Naruto, he'd have grown up the son of the mighty fourth Hokage and thus his entire life would have been different, perhaps more like Sauske as he found out about the systematic annihalation of his clan!

Jutsu Junkie
02-10-2012, 09:08 PM
It would be much more interesting to focus on a prequal. I came up with that idea a long time ago, and plenty of people agreed with me at the time. It concerned the era of the warring clans, before any of the hidden villages were formed, a story about the lives of the Uchiha and Senju clan during a time of global conflict. It would give Kishi the opportunity to explore many facets of the world he's created that are a bit hard to include in the current series.

K3nsh!n
02-10-2012, 10:38 PM
When Naruto ends...well IT ENDS!! `:(
Your idea of a series-an alternate reality in which Naruto's parents survive the Kyuubi's attack-is nothing more than fan-fiction!(sorry to be blunt) It's not gonna happen!
A prequel, maybe. But certainly not a remake of the entire series!

Kyūbi no Yōko
02-11-2012, 06:29 AM
Two series are enough.

roullex uchiha
02-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Yea.i mean why would you make another series if everything(including the War)is currently taking place.Also another series of naruto would be boring.

SilentBlade
02-11-2012, 10:04 AM
I think a great idea would be to run the series around 500 years forward and see a completely new story/main character. Naruto would be the legend and the future we could see what happens, maybe with a new set of main main families (Uzumaki family being one now).

I am not nearly creative enough to give a basis of the story , but the time period would be great and we could see some of the epilogue type things with the creation of perhaps a new good and evil.

roullex uchiha
02-11-2012, 10:17 AM
It really wouldn't make any sense making a another one.

roullex uchiha
02-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Even if that happens.Sasuke would be the #1 villian and naruto will be the hokage who will try to stop him.

SilentBlade
02-11-2012, 10:38 AM
500 years in the future Naruto and Sauske should be dead, and the story of what happened should be something more of a story or legend..

Kuromaki
02-11-2012, 10:44 AM
No point in redoing the series with an alternate chain of events. If he's going to make a 3rd series, it should be a prequel or a continuation of the current Naruto.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
02-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Or having individual Gaiden's for a set of characters.

That'd be far more interesting than seeing an omnipotent Naruto as Hokage.

Naruske Uzuchi
02-11-2012, 03:00 PM
If they make a new Naruto series,(Which I doubt they will) it would have to be about Naruto becoming Hokage.

lol and who would watch that? Naruto won't be doing nothing but probably paper work after paper work. Don't see the point in seeing a series after he become Hokage. Instead, they should show that at the end of Naruto:geek:

Vivi
02-11-2012, 03:08 PM
A new Series?

If anything hundreds of years later.
Meanwhile Naruto has become the same as the Sage.
A pure Myth.
Now a young boy with Whiskers dreams of becoming the strongest Ninja ever.
Unlikes Naruto his whiskers were inherited and he doesn't know he is Naruto's descendant.
Yada Yada bla bla bla.
He and his friends face a new threat for the Shinobi World being the Jashin Worshippers being lead by dug up Hidan having survived the time due to his Immortality and now wanting to make Jashin descend upon the World.

-Naruto-
02-11-2012, 03:08 PM
It's a bad idea to go back and start a series off of a previous series.

Don't mess with a masterpiece, you'll get trolled.

-Naruto-
02-11-2012, 03:09 PM
A new Series?

A pure Myth.
Unlikes Naruto his whiskers were inherited and he doesn't know he is Naruto's descendant.
Yada Yada bla bla bla.
He and his friends face a new threat for the Shinobi World being the Jashin Worshippers being lead by dug up Hidan having survived the time due to his Immortality and now wanting to make Jashin descend upon the World.

This has potential, I would definitely give it a go :D

Naruske Uzuchi
02-11-2012, 03:16 PM
This has potential, I would definitely give it a go :D

I think that sarcasm... but even so it would be a good plot

Vivi
02-11-2012, 03:25 PM
I think that sarcasm... but even so it would be a good plot

I'd do it if I could.

I got countless of stories written as I love to write.
I already work on a different story.
Posted the first chapter in the Stories Section.
Got the whole story planned out but I dunno.
Too scared to post the story.>.<

Naruske Uzuchi
02-11-2012, 03:46 PM
I'd do it if I could.

I got countless of stories written as I love to write.
I already work on a different story.
Posted the first chapter in the Stories Section.
Got the whole story planned out but I dunno.
Too scared to post the story.>.<

eh? why exactlyb:|

Vivi
02-11-2012, 03:50 PM
eh? why exactlyb:|

Responses naturally.
Of People saying my story or my idea is bad.

Though while I don't wanna sound arrogant or in the likes I think noone had an Idea like I had.Hmmm...

Naruske Uzuchi
02-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Responses naturally.
Of People saying my story or my idea is bad.

Though while I don't wanna sound arrogant or in the likes I think noone had an Idea like I had.Hmmm...

bad idea? So what, where is their story at? At least you tried be proud of your own work

Vivi
02-11-2012, 04:28 PM
bad idea? So what, where is their story at? At least you tried be proud of your own work

It's about a boy called Cecil who's life is a total mess.
Bad at school,no social life,being terrorized at school,his Parents divorcing.
He loses all hope and suicides.
However in death he finds himself in a dark and cold area where a beautiful girl dressed in victorian clothing going by the name of Jill seems to have been waiting for him.
She reveals to be a demon and offers him a contract that his life will have a 180 degree turn to the better however in turn she wants a daily sacrifice.
Not sure what to do at first Cecil becomes determine once Jill reveals that the first sacrifice is one of the guys terrorizing him.
He accepts and the contract is set and Cecil finds himself in his Bed back alive, not knowing what just happened and to whether believe or not.
Meanwhile at the dark place a little girl called Lucy tells Jill that she keeps an Eye on her as the latter leaves Lucy reveals that Jill is none other than the demon that haunted Whitechapel in 1888, namely not Jack but Jill the Ripper/Jill DeRippa.

Unknowingly to Cecil he accepted a contract that will unleash true hell on his life disguised by Bliss.

e710
02-11-2012, 04:34 PM
However in death he finds himself in a dark and cold area where a beautiful girl dressed in victorian clothing going by the name of Jill seems to have been waiting for him.
She reveals to be a demon and offers him a contract that his life will have a 180 degree turn to the better however in turn she wants a daily sacrifice.
Not sure what to do at first Cecil becomes determine once Jill reveals that the first sacrifice is one of the guys terrorizing him.
He accepts and the contract is set and Cecil finds himself in his Bed back alive, not knowing what just happened and to whether believe or not.
Meanwhile at the dark place a little girl called Lucy tells Jill that she keeps an Eye on her as the latter leaves Lucy reveals that Jill is none other than the demon that haunted Whitechapel in 1888, namely not Jack but Jill the Ripper/Jill DeRippa.

Unknowingly to Cecil he accepted a contract that will unleash true hell on his life disguised by Bliss.

Sounds better than what he was already living. So he basically has to kill one person everyday and he will remain happy but emotional trauma of killing someone will affect him?

Vivi
02-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Sounds better than what he was already living. So he basically has to kill one person everyday and he will remain happy but emotional trauma of killing someone will affect him?

Jill will be the one who does the killings to show her status as her being the Ripper.

The person who is suspected at having killed at least 18 People under the most gruesome ways.

However Cecil made a contract with a demon.
As if they play fair.
Jill purposely chose a victim that Cecil has a grudge against.
She entangled him into a game where he can only lose.
A daily sacrifice.
Consider what that means for his new life.
He got happiness but in turn Jill ruins it by taking what he just got.
See what I mean with hell?
He got happiness but without his knowledge he sealed his future as he will lose everything for wanting happiness.

Cecil is tormented:
He gets good grades,he makes friends,his family is happy.
In turn for that he loses friends due to the sacrifice and yes even his family will be targets.

A real demonic contract.

Naruske Uzuchi
02-11-2012, 08:21 PM

awesome plot for the story`<3

jkd29663
02-11-2012, 08:43 PM
ill just stop it here. Naruto with no 9-tails would be a failure compared to who he is now. Even with a hokage dad, naruto is only the strongest because inside him is the most powerful bijuu alive. A New series on that would be to dull naruto would be a weakling and never go thro hardships cuz of his pops

@vivi I really like ur idea/story the whole suicide coming back to life thing pretty epic

Xibitz360
02-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Or having individual Gaiden's for a set of characters.

That^ would indeed be far more interesting. Many people want to see more of certain characters...such as Tobi, Minato, Shisui and even Danzou. It's an intriguing idea to know more about those guys.

THE SAVIOR
02-11-2012, 09:14 PM
i think kishi will do a third one.cuz he said in an interview that maybe shippuden is not the end of the story.i hope to see a next one.with a more adult naruto.i wonder hows the rest of the world in naruto universe.because we only know the five great nations, but what about the entire globe??it would be fun to see naruto travel the entire globe lookin for more adventures like one piece.

Vivi
02-12-2012, 05:15 AM
awesome plot for the story`<3

haha.Thanks.

Already have character designs in my head.
Now if only I could draw.XD

Though thanks there is google.
Jill would be something like this:
http://mangaundanimeworld.homepage24.de/galerien/Anime-Engel/AnimeGirl-6.jpg

Cecil:
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/5x/38/lh/dog-1.jpg

Lucy:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27000000/Demon-Girl-anime-girls-27018307-397-600.jpg

Something in these likes.

Well at least I can make a Visual Novel.XD

Kyūbi no Yōko
02-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Well, we can find some that can draw :) .. the plot is super-awesome, you've got really nice ideas.

TetsuShatarii
02-12-2012, 10:26 AM
If there was a new Naruto series I doubt it would be some sort of alternate reality. Maybe in an OVA or a movie, but not a series. Its an interesting idea and I think some people would find it interesting. But I personally wouldn't and I doubt it would be too well received.

TetsuShatarii
02-12-2012, 10:32 AM
A new Series?

A pure Myth.
Yada Yada bla bla bla.

That's a killer idea. I would love to see that happen. Though there is only one problem. I doubt Hidan is still alive. If you recall the only thing keeping him immortal was him continuing to do his rituals. Now that he is no longer able to, I doubt he is still alive.

Vivi
02-12-2012, 10:52 AM
That's a killer idea. I would love to see that happen. Though there is only one problem. I doubt Hidan is still alive. If you recall the only thing keeping him immortal was him continuing to do his rituals. Now that he is no longer able to, I doubt he is still alive.

In Kishi's fanbook which came out last year or so he stated Hidan is alive.

And Kakuzu and Ino hinted at it as well.

SasoriMine4Eva
02-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Maybe a short series on the akatsuki? Ya know kinda like a comedy on the akatsuki and them living in their hideout? That would be epic =]

Kreegah!!!
02-12-2012, 11:43 AM
In Kishi's fanbook which came out last year or so he stated Hidan is alive.

And Kakuzu and Ino hinted at it as well.

The worms aren't eating into his brain? Man, this series needs to sack the @%&! up.:mad:

Vivi
02-12-2012, 12:11 PM
The worms aren't eating into his brain? Man, this series needs to sack the @%&! up.:mad:

Personally I think he returns.

What better way to take care of the Zetsu army?

Using Hidan's ritual and W. Zetsu Blood or goo to kill the Clones.

Kreegah!!!
02-12-2012, 02:31 PM
True, but I hope it's just so he can get in close to free Kakuzu.

Naruske Uzuchi
02-12-2012, 10:47 PM
haha.Thanks.

Already have character designs in my head.
Now if only I could draw.XD

Though thanks there is google.
Jill would be something like this:
http://mangaundanimeworld.homepage24.de/galerien/Anime-Engel/AnimeGirl-6.jpg

Cecil:
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/5x/38/lh/dog-1.jpg

Lucy:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27000000/Demon-Girl-anime-girls-27018307-397-600.jpg

Something in these likes.

Well at least I can make a Visual Novel.XD

lol I'm not good at drawing neither.... I hate that I suck at it:oops:

JazzJunkie4
02-12-2012, 11:14 PM
narutoball z! Naruto must fight alien transvestite cowboy disco ninjas from the planet sasuke.

Roronoa Zoro
02-15-2012, 06:41 PM
At the most there could be a movie after the series ends but thats it. Also the Bleach series is about 2 end also =O