PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Naruto vs. Impure World Parents?

SuperSpitter
02-08-2012, 02:53 AM
Since it's such an obvious question I'm pretty sure it was already postet by someone elsewhere but the search function didn't quite help me, so here's the question:

Do you think/is it possible that Naruto will have to face off with his parents or at least one of them before the war is over?

OK, I now that Minato got sealed away with the Shinigami, which means at least his revival is "impossible". But what about Kuchina (hope I spelled her name right here)?

It would certainly make up for some nice cheese if Naruto had to battle his parents, also I would really love to see more of their abilities...

Maruko
02-08-2012, 03:11 AM
Huh,tough question,really.
I don't think Naruto would have problems defeating Kushina,in my opinion,he's level is way above Kushina's now,he can match up with Kages easily.
Also,we don't know much about Kushina's ninjutsu,she was tough and all but of all her moves we've only seen chakra chains.
Maybe her Fuuinjutsu was strong but we can't confirm that.

Haku Uchiha
02-08-2012, 03:15 AM
she was sealed along with Minato look it up

Kyūbi no Yōko
02-08-2012, 03:25 AM
^ that.

SuperSpitter
02-08-2012, 05:17 AM
OK, you're right there. But somehow I think that Kishi maybe did this on purpose in order to prevent speculation and then surprise the ;);););) out of us...

Also: Half of Kurama's chakra was also sealed away along with them, right? I'm pretty positive that before everything's over Naruto/Tobi will be in need of that chakra and theeere we got a loophole for Minato's return!

Damn, somehow I just hope I'm right w/ this one. Would be so awesome to see Minato in action once more...

K3nsh!n
02-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Huh,tough question,really.
I don't think Naruto would have problems defeating Kushina,in my opinion,he's level is way above Kushina's now,he can match up with Kages easily.
Also,we don't know much about Kushina's ninjutsu,she was tough and all but of all her moves we've only seen chakra chains.
Maybe her Fuuinjutsu was strong but we can't confirm that.

Ehhhh! Seriously?! No problems?! :shock::shock:
She is his mom!! M-O-M!!
Do you honestly believe Naruto would ever raise his hand against her?!!
Naruto might fight Minato(just saying-I know he can't be ET'd), no doubts here- Naruto even punched him once :D
But fight Kushina?! Punch her? Hurt her? `#( `#(
NARUTO COULD NEVER DO THAT!!! N-E-V-E-R!!
It doesn't matter even if she is ET'd and acting against her will, Naruto wouldn't hit her even if meant risking his own life!`:(
It would be too much of emotional torture for him-fighting his own Mother!`~(
It's not a question of who is stronger! It's about Naruto's emotions and how he handles them!
Could someone like Naruto-who even passed out once only because he was worrying too much about his "best friend" aka Sasuke-ever beat up his Mom??`:|

JashinSama
02-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Mods, please lock this thread.

OP is ;);););););) up.

If you're now defying the laws of physics in the Naruto universe just because you want to see MinatoxKushina vs Naruto, there is something wrong with you.

They're sealed. No bringing back. It's the same reason why Kabuto can't bring back the Second Mizukage, HE'S SEALED!

End of story. Goodbye.

JazzJunkie4
02-08-2012, 11:08 AM
This would be out of place of the plot.

Maruko
02-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Ehhhh! Seriously?! No problems?! :shock::shock:
She is his mom!! M-O-M!!
Do you honestly believe Naruto would ever raise his hand against her?!!
Naruto might fight Minato(just saying-I know he can't be ET'd), no doubts here- Naruto even punched him once :D
But fight Kushina?! Punch her? Hurt her? `#( `#(
NARUTO COULD NEVER DO THAT!!! N-E-V-E-R!!
It doesn't matter even if she is ET'd and acting against her will, Naruto wouldn't hit her even if meant risking his own life!`:(
It would be too much of emotional torture for him-fighting his own Mother!`~(
It's not a question of who is stronger! It's about Naruto's emotions and how he handles them!
Could someone like Naruto-who even passed out once only because he was worrying too much about his "best friend" aka Sasuke-ever beat up his Mom??`:|
LOL
I didn't mean it in that way :D
I know she's his mom and it would be hard,i was talking about their powers

Kyūbi no Yōko
02-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Kushina would do something and overtake ET. But even if she wouldn't, she would give Naruto the power that it's not his real mother, and that he has the permission to hit her.