PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: A Naruto Role Play????

eternalblackrain
04-15-2009, 06:27 PM
i wasn't for sure where to put this so i just picked a spot and went with it.anyway on to why i made this topic...

i was wondering if maybe we could have a thread for naruto role-plays.i absolutely love them.i've been to several sites that have naruto rps((role play for short for those who don't know)) and they die too quick.there just aren't enough naruto fans on those sites to keep them going.

now i mean it won't be anything too complicated like i've seen on some sites((they had like a million rules)). it's very simple.people can make their own stories and characters that say help out in the story and interact with the actual characters.i was just wondering what you guys thought.if you have any questions or concerns,this goes for other members and not the admins,well only if the admins have questions no offense, just post here or send me a pm.

thanks

SRhyse
04-15-2009, 06:34 PM
I'll move this topic to Feed Back.

That said, we'd love to let you guys do that, but we have certain rules we have to follow being the 100% Official Naruto site.

One of those rules, unfortunately, is that we can't allow fanart or fanfiction at this time. More simply in regards to your idea, since it's based around the official Naruto story line, we can't let you guys make up your own fan fiction around it in the form of your role-plays here on the forum itself.

We do think it's a really good idea and would probably have more fun participating in it ourselves than we'd like to admit, but we just can't right now.

I'm sorry, and I hope you understand :cry:.

eternalblackrain
04-18-2009, 11:56 PM
oh ok.well then i have a web site for naruto role plays if anyone is interested.