PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: 573 Spoiler

Vivi
02-07-2012, 07:10 AM
Road to Radiance:

Naruto has been entrusted the 9 names.

Tobi : Difficult ... names ? So what ?
Naruto : Could it be ... you don't know ?
Tobi : ?

Hachibi : Huh !

Naruto : Maybeeeeee ... Nah, I won't tell you !

Gai : Seeing how Naruto managed to progess and grow up like this ... makes me look like an old senile man.

Kakashi : What ? that's not like you. I don't say that often but ... Aren't you the one who said our youth is far from being over ?
But since we came here ...

Gai : Stop. Don't say anything unnecessary.

Kakashi : Now That's more like you, Gai.

Tobi : This face ...
When Tobi grabs his Fan, water starts to drop.

Tobi : Sweat ? No, it's rain. That's it. Fighting thoses guys shouldn't make me sweat. Naruto is just a test to Sasuke.
Thoses guys are supposed to be just entertainment to me.

I fully understand their powers. This uneasyness doesn't come from their powers. Then what is it ?
No, it doesn't matter to me. Naruto or whatever or whoever doesn't matter to me.

Once this war is over, they won't have any future nor anything left. All will become futile.

Communication Team:

ComA : In... Incredible. Did you felt what I felt ?
ComB : This is unbelievable. There's no mistake. It was the power of the Nine Tails !

Ao : Indeed. ( But this is a little different from what I expected. )

Shikaku : What's the status ?

Ao : Uzumaki Naruto drove Tobi into a corner with some huge power.
This chakra is unreal. But maybe they're under pressure.
Counting Kakashi, Gai and Bee too, they're just FOUR !

Shikaku : Inoichi ! Please talk directly to everybody in the Reinforcements Squad and give them the status about Naruto's Team.
15 seconds should be enough.

They're still fighting despites being just 4, we must do anything to support them.

ComC : Everyone ? My chakra network will never be able to deal with the strain.

Inochi : I can get you 10 seconds.

ComC : Inochi !

Shikaku : Sorry, but this is important. don't let me down during thoses 10 secs.

Inochi : You could more polite while asking. Let me handle this. ( Message from HQ : Important Status report. Uzumaki Naruto is giving all he can.
the Naruto we're supposed to protect along with Bee. Everyone is fighting with every last dip of their powers. Same for Kakashi and Gai.
And everyone in the alliance is fighting with the same thought in mind. )

Ninjas running.

Inochi : ( We're on the verge of winning this war ! ) Inochi gets a nosebleed ( A serious one ).

Shikaku : ...

Inochi *panting *: Haaa ... heee ... I knew it, you're a poor talker, and I gave you 20 secs !

ComC : Commander !

Shikaku : Indeed. ( That's how you feeling are strong, my friend. )

Inochi : Sorry.

---------

Hinata : ( Naruto-kun ! I always tried to follow you, to catch up to you ... but once this war is over. I won't try to catch up to you anymore.
Next time I'll be right next to you while I grap your hand and walk with you. Please ... wait for me )

The chapter ends with a double-spread of Sasuke.

UchiHa_AsH
02-07-2012, 07:20 AM
Cant wait!! And hinata is growing some balls =D i like it ^^

Pinks17
02-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Danggg i like it too!! haha x) *yay hinata!*
Finally we'll see Sauske!! Next weeks will be epic!

TatsumiTora
02-07-2012, 07:38 AM
I am excited with what I read there. :) Sounds epic. :)

slyfoxx
02-07-2012, 07:40 AM
tobi getting nervous nah it must be raining yeah thats it lol this changes everything i wonder do bee know the eighttails name.

Pinks17
02-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Of course Bee know's the 8tails name! There friends! :D

bluemiracle
02-07-2012, 07:45 AM
Wow, I'm getting excited now. Thanks Vivi :D

And aww Hinata is finally getting out of her shell, I'm happy for her

Vivi
02-07-2012, 07:46 AM
More:
Hinata : Naruto-kun ! I always tried to follow you, to catch up to you ... but once this war is over. I won't try to catch up to you anymore.
Next time I'll be right next to you while I grap your hand and walk with you. Please ... wait for me.

Kiba : Since I know you Naruto, you always marked anything. I'll leave the fighting with Madara to you until I get here.

Shino : We're going to support Naruto perfectly. And there's no because.

Shikamaru : That Naruto, he's doing all right. He's Naruto after all. I can't imagine how reckless he'll be but ... Haaa My head already hurts.

Chouji : Naruto's as dumb as I'm fat, I know that but ... I can't say I'm surprised. ( Wait for me, Dumber Naruto ! I'll be there in a flash ! )

Shikamru : He's not the type to think calmly about a plan, I know. ( That's why I'm coming, wait for me Naruto ! I'm on my way )

Ino : Thank you, dad. He transmitted to us Naruto's strong will and fellings. Don't worry dad, we don't let them in vain. )

Tenten : I wonder if Gai-sensei is okay. I wonder if he's protecting Naruto. Kakashi is with them so it should be okay.

Sai : If it wasn't for the heavy rain, I could use my ink summons to go to Naruto ...

Lee : If you have the time to complain, you need to speed up Sai-san.

Sai : Right. ( Is that how a friend feels ? I think I understand clearly now, Naruto. )

Sakura : ( Naruto, you saved Konoha and now you're trying to save the Shinobi World.
You always always end up in bad situations doing most of the job. but this time whatever you say, I'll be there. And I'm not alone.
We will fight alongside everyone. )

The Rookies to the rescue !

The rain is pouring but the sun can be seen in the clouds.
Footsteps can be seen on the ground.

the rain is getting stronger.
Lightning crash down.
Uchiha Sasuke is standing.

Seems like Sasuke vs Rookies might be incoming.

Dirklyn
02-07-2012, 07:48 AM
I only hope this is true cuz I'm tired of naruto's same style fights.....wanna see Sasuke's' too

Wooster
02-07-2012, 07:50 AM
But Lee, Sai and Ten Ten are not the Rookies. :???:

Maruko
02-07-2012, 08:01 AM
Wanna see Sasuke!
I can see him with a lightsaber,killing kids and ;);););)!
It sounds really amazing,i really want to know what Naruto meant to say to Tobi!

TatsumiTora
02-07-2012, 08:18 AM
I can already smell epicness in the air. I can't wait to see Sasuke in action again... This also means that we might be seeing Sasuke fight Naruto soon enough :) Can't wait for this! I feel like I won't be able to sleep tonight. :)

bluemiracle
02-07-2012, 08:22 AM
I can already smell epicness in the air. I can't wait to see Sasuke in action again... This also means that we might be seeing Sasuke fight Naruto soon enough :) Can't wait for this! I feel like I won't be able to sleep tonight. :)

Hehe me too. I just hope Sasuke doesn't end up making anything stupid. Killing Danzo, Deidara and Orochimaru is one thing... but killing old friends is a whole different level

Vivi
02-07-2012, 08:22 AM
Preview mentions:
"At last the direct confrontation between Naruto and Tobi!!And!?"

slyfoxx
02-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Now it sound interestesting i knew it was rain tobi sweats for noone. Is it me but do the 12 rookies (other than naruto and sasuke)seem liked they are fodders that wont die because of the plot.
I cant wait til Sasuke go on a emo rampage. Take that Sakura oh and a rematch with Lee is going to be like a polar bear vrs a kitten go team Sasuke

TatsumiTora
02-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Hehe me too. I just hope Sasuke doesn't end up making anything stupid. Killing Danzo, Deidara and Orochimaru is one thing... but killing old friends is a whole different level

I was rather disappointed though with the fact that it was Sasuke that killed Orochimaru and not Naruto. I expected Naruto to do the honour. :3
Yes, I hope he doesn't do anything stupid as well... I mean, killing friends, let alone old friends is just unforgivable. Bet killing old friends would make Sasuke feel high and mighty.

TatsumiTora
02-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Preview mentions:
"At last the direct confrontation between Naruto and Tobi!!And!?"

OOOOOOOOO~~~~~ That sounds even more interesting. :D

Vivi
02-07-2012, 08:36 AM
About Sasuke:
The road he walks on is not over. The demon is coming to the battlefield.

TatsumiTora
02-07-2012, 08:40 AM
I presume that we will see more Sasuke in the future chapters? And then maybe a huge battle with Naruto? :)

slyfoxx
02-07-2012, 08:43 AM
I was rather disappointed though with the fact that it was Sasuke that killed Orochimaru and not Naruto. I expected Naruto to do the honour. :3
Yes, I hope he doesn't do anything stupid as well... I mean, killing friends, let alone old friends is just unforgivable. Bet killing old friends would make Sasuke feel high and mighty.
Its emo time!!`#(`#(`#( The villege made itachi kill his family, i dont think friends will matter to the new and inproved Special Secret Sauce. If he dosent take one Konoha life it will be kinda disappointing.

bluemiracle
02-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Its emo time!!`#(`#(`#( The villege made itachi kill his family, i dont think friends will matter to the new and inproved Special Secret Sauce. If he dosent take one Konoha life it will be kinda disappointing.

Nah not really, after seeing so many 'evil' characters get redemption it wouldn't really surprise me if Sasuke went on the same way. I mean, he was once one of the main protagonists and Naruto's best friend. It would actually make a lot of sense

TatsumiTora
02-07-2012, 08:50 AM

I have to admit that I would be happy if Sasuke succeeded in killing the two elders, :)

Vivi
02-07-2012, 08:52 AM
I have to admit that I would be happy if Sasuke succeeded in killing the two elders, :)

They had it coming.

Really if Danzo died so will they and it's not like they can't fight when we know in their old age they were able to drive the Kyuubi out of Konoha with Hiruzen and Torifu.

Besides:
Homura is hinted to be a Sealing Monster.

TatsumiTora
02-07-2012, 08:57 AM
I never liked those two elders from the start, I don't know why so I don't mind them dead.

Homura a Sealing Monster as in? He has exceptional skills in Fuinjutsu? :O

Vivi
02-07-2012, 09:02 AM
I never liked those two elders from the start, I don't know why so I don't mind them dead.

During the Kyuubi Incident he was shown to be carrying 2 big ass scrolls on his back as well as wearing one on his chest.

Compare it to Tenten's large one used during the Clone Fight x 3.

Possible he has the same style.
Spam weapons or maybe even jutsu's sealed in scrolls like crazy.

Koharu seems Taijutsu oriented based on the flashback.

Jakropha
02-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Looks like my predictions were closer than expected ;)

Time to update it :D

Also, could Naruto have been speaking to Bee about the names but not intended for Tobi?
Tobi sounding intimidated... a little out of character... hoping that this is real and not a hoax.

TatsumiTora
02-07-2012, 09:11 AM
During the Kyuubi Incident he was shown to be carrying 2 big ass scrolls on his back as well as wearing one on his chest.

Compare it to Tenten's large one used during the Clone Fight x 3.

Possible he has the same style.
Spam weapons or maybe even jutsu's sealed in scrolls like crazy.

Koharu seems Taijutsu oriented based on the flashback.

Ah, so that is what you meant with him being a Sealing Monster. :)

Prue
02-07-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm so happy. I can't wait to see all the rookies in action. Aww....finally hinata has gain confidence....that's my girl!!! Kishi better show Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten kicking ass rather than getting their asses save by men. It should be the other way around. Lol ^_^ YES Sasuke is back........!!!!! I'm so excited.....

Kyūbi no Yōko
02-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Translation 2 :

573 - Road to brightness!

In the name of the nine hearts that were entrusted, emergency!

Tobi - Difficult...Names? What did he mean?
Naruto - Ha... It seems as if you don't know.
Tobi - ?!
Hachibi - Heh...
Naruto - Tell you? Nah!
Gai - I feell pretty old and decrepit, seeing Naruto like this. Our time has past, yada yada.
Kakashi - We're still here Gai. We're not done yet. Our hearts are here/on this battlefield. Bla bla, pep talk.
Gai - Say no more Kakashi! I used to be too vain. (I really don't get this part, it seems like usual Gai babbling, we'll see when the pages come out, maybe the panels will help to explain.)

Tobi's mask is shown.
Tobi mistakes the water dripping for his own sweat. When it actually is raining.

Tobi - Sweat? No... Rain!
I shouldn't have broken a sweat against guys like these. Naruto was just a stalking horse (something to test powers against) for Sasuke. He was just a sideshow for me, an entertainment. How does he have such power! This strange power, shouldn't be! Then, what is this?! What the hell?!
This is bad... But, the past, the future, existance... Nothing other than this war means anything to me!

HQ - Whoa...Cool! I just felt you guys! This the power of the Nine Tails, no doubt. But, something feels different. Ao!
Shihaku - What's the situation?
Ao - The chakra on Naruto's battlefield is unbelievable. He's (Tobi is) being pressured. Including Bee, Kakashi and Gai, they're just four people.
Shikaku - Inoichi! Let me speak directly to all of the generals/those on the battlefield. We're going to back Naruto up with all we have! We'll raise the morale! This is the best I can do, if those four guys are fighting against him on their own. 15 seconds is enough!
I'll convey the feelings of those guys!

They try to organize the collective telepathy thingy. Shikaku conveys the situation to those on the battlefield. Tells them what Naruto, Gai, Kakashi and Bee are doing.
All of the shinobi begin to run.

Inoichi's nose bleeds, and says something like ''I see victory in this war''. He had to keep up the technique too long, Shikaku took 20 seconds. There's a reminiscence about Inoichi's strong feelings and what he's willing to sacrifice for Shikaku and the others.

The shinobi run in the rain.
Meanwhile, the thoughts of his teammates are shown. Hinata's poem goes like:
Hinata - Naruto, I've always been following you, running after you, trying more and more to keep up. I will not quit when this war is over. In the future, I want to walk hand in hand with you, your hand firmly in mine, side by side. Just wait for me, Naruto!

Kiba - ...(Same old yappity yap. Stuff about catching up to Naruto. Madara, just wait till I get there, bla bla.)
Shino - Because, we should support the perfect ninja, Naruto. (Same weird speech pattern.)
Shikamaru - You're doing well Naruto, bla bla.
Meh, this part is only the Konoha 11 speaking/thinking back and forth. Usually similar things.
Moving on.

It's still raining, but the sun shows behind the clouds. The rain gets harder. There are a lot of holes in the ground. Thunder strikes, Sasuke is standing!

kalmeast
02-07-2012, 11:42 AM

yea...i dont trust those two anyways...for all i know, they could have done somethin "together" to reproduce Tobi... i mean they're always alone arent they?

Pinks17
02-07-2012, 11:45 AM

I wouldn't mind either and they did have it coming after everything they've done.. but in the end they've done everything for the leaf.. just like Danzo.. ( which is a little sad =/ )
But if they come to there senses about the evil they've done like Granny Chiyo i wouldn't be to upset if they have lived.

slyfoxx
02-07-2012, 12:16 PM
yeah killing them two would be ok but not evil, they deserve it. I want him to pick off lee or ino or someone that would make u say "damn he actually kill them"

Jutsu Junkie
02-07-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm so happy. I can't wait to see all the rookies in action. Aww....finally hinata has gain confidence....that's my girl!!! Kishi better show Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten kicking ass rather than getting their asses save by men. It should be the other way around. Lol ^_^ YES Sasuke is back........!!!!! I'm so excited.....

Of those you've listed, only Sakura has sufficient combat skills to not require rescuing in a boss fight -- and even then, I'm skeptical. This is also true of most of the others, with the exception of Shikamaru and (now) Choji. I'm saying this from the perspective of a fervent but realistic Tenten fan. There's a reason no one could effectively help Naruto during the Pein Arc. And no, Hinata doesn't count on that one; she just got in the way.

yea...i dont trust those two anyways...for all i know, they could have done somethin "together" to reproduce Tobi... i mean they're always alone arent they?

LOL

Kakuzu
02-07-2012, 12:40 PM
The rain and lightening is foreshadowing something, specifically something ominous I presume. I expect something to happen with Sasuke. I bet he fights Itachi yet again. If it's against the rookies, I would be dissappointed. The rookies are rediculously outclassed, even with their superior numbers.

I guess it's cool to see the rookies fight again, but I'm not crazy about it. I just want to see Tobi attack and the Madara vs. Kage fight. Oh, and Itachi too.

Thanks for teh spoilers Vivi!

Vivi
02-07-2012, 12:43 PM
No prob.

Regarding the rain and lightning:
It seems alot of People think it's Sasuke's new power-up.

Fits to his Persona of being Kagutsuchi.

Haku Uchiha
02-07-2012, 12:51 PM
I agree something evil is gonna happen and i like it he may be evil but he adds to the drama perfectly GO EMO SASUKE!!!!:twisted:`:P

Jakropha
02-07-2012, 12:51 PM
No prob.

Regarding the rain and lightning:
It seems alot of People think it's Sasuke's new power-up.

Fits to his Persona of being Kagutsuchi.
Oooh, I remember that theory...

Having to do with religious origins from Japan yes?

Maybe his next move will be Izanami ;)

Vivi
02-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Oooh, I remember that theory...

Having to do with religious origins from Japan yes?

Maybe his next move will be Izanami ;)

Yes.

Among the deities created from Kagutsuchi's blood was Kuraokami a dragon deity of rain.

However it also signifies darkness as well as the kanji used for "okami" in this case was borrowed from the chinese.
Thus can also refer to the sound of thunder or rumble.

Super Sanin 3
02-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Didn't you say you would forgive Kishi for everything he's done if the K11 get a chance to fight xD

Vivi
02-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Didn't you say you would forgive Kishi for everything he's done if the K11 get a chance to fight xD

Only if they don't get stomped.:P

Though I am happy to see them showing something.

Pinks17
02-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Only if they don't get stomped.:P

Though I am happy to see them showing something.

I know i'm getting excited on how this will turn out!
But i'm scared they'll get stomped on, cuz Naruto and Sauske need to fight at the same level!

But Naruto's already dealt with a lot so who know's!
Can't wait to see the battle not only on the Magna, but the Anime as well

Jutsu Junkie
02-07-2012, 01:20 PM
One thing is clear: at the rate Naruto is growing under pressure, God help his enemies if he manages to get some rest.

Vivi
02-07-2012, 01:22 PM
One thing is clear: at the rate Naruto is growing under pressure, God help his enemies if he manages to get some rest.

Worst of all is that it's most likely Sasuke will be Naruto's equivalant.

If I am right with the Rain and Lightning part then I say we better prepare just for the possibility that he can now spam Kirin.

kalmeast
02-07-2012, 01:25 PM
how does sasuke intend to improve his skills of using his power without training at least? That's why he should get flattened by Naruto who has more battle experience...imo

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
02-07-2012, 01:27 PM
tobi driven to a corner...nice

sasuke!!
and the rest of the konoha 11..or whatever number it is

Vivi
02-07-2012, 01:35 PM
how does sasuke intend to improve his skills of using his power without training at least?

That's how it's ALWAYS been between Naruto and Sasuke.

Sasuke was born with talent.Never needing to train.
Naruto was always the hard-worker having to work his ass of to where he is now.

Ultimate combatant
02-07-2012, 01:43 PM

That`s why Naruto will always be better!!! :D

Jutsu Junkie
02-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Worst of all is that it's most likely Sasuke will be Naruto's equivalant.

If I am right with the Rain and Lightning part then I say we better prepare just for the possibility that he can now spam Kirin.

Well, given the nature of Kirin, I doubt he could actually spam it. From what I know about it, he needs time to create the needed storm clouds, because they disappear after one use. Naruto is just faster than everyone else, and perhaps faster than lightning itself. If Sasuke misses the first shot, it will go badly for him thereafter. His only real chance is the fact that he's smarter than Naruto, and that Naruto may still be vulnerable to genjutsu (although this is in doubt now that Karuma is on his side). But since Naruto shows flashes of tactical brilliance at times, this advantage isn't crystal clear.

how does sasuke intend to improve his skills of using his power without training at least? That's why he should get flattened by Naruto who has more battle experience...imo

And here we have one of the themes of the story: the conflict between effort and talent. Naruto gains power through effort, while Sasuke mostly gains power through talents he was born with, or given to him through his family (like Itachi's eyes). Sasuke tends to advance in power and skill with less effort than Naruto, so I wouldn't put too much stock into training where he is concerned.

Prue
02-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Of those you've listed, only Sakura has sufficient combat skills to not require rescuing in a boss fight -- and even then, I'm skeptical. This is also true of most of the others, with the exception of Shikamaru and (now) Choji. I'm saying this from the perspective of a fervent but realistic Tenten fan. There's a reason no one could effectively help Naruto during the Pein Arc. And no, Hinata doesn't count on that one; she just got in the way.

LOL

Look, I want to see all the girls Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, Ino kicking ass.....that's all PERIOD. I don't care who is stronger. I don't know why you have to bring up the pein Arc. I just want to see ALL the rookies getting their spot light. I like them all including Sasuke, which I can't wait to see him appear. :)

Vivi
02-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Well, given the nature of Kirin, I doubt he could actually spam it. From what I know about it, he needs time to create the needed storm clouds

Did you read my posts regarding his new power-up?

With high possibility it's the creation of storm and clouds per Kuraokami.

Super Sanin 3
02-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Amaterasu infused Kirin rofl

THE DRAGON FROM HELL, SOURING IN THE HEAVENS

Vivi
02-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Amaterasu infused Kirin rofl

THE DRAGON FROM HELL, SOURING IN THE HEAVENS

Maybe Ball Lightning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

Pyro
02-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Please, the rookies couldn't do ;);););) against Sasuke... I'm just being realistic. Many of you seem to be stuck in the past, thinking Lee/Negi vs. Sasuke would be a real fight. One things for sure, Sakura will have a lot of healing on her hands after this :P I'm not even a Sasuke fan, it's just the truth.

Super Sanin 3
02-07-2012, 02:19 PM
The Konoha eleven are surely a way to hype EMS sasuke. The only question is if the K11 are going to get anything out of the encounter or are they going to be trolled like per usual >.>

megabbaut
02-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Why is it that in every spoiler/bet, they think Sasuke is returning? -_-

I wish Kishi kills him. He should've never even been in this manga to begin with.

Pinks17
02-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Why at one point of the story he was a protagonist
It's not his fault the way things have turned out
he's just been manipulated with such a cruel past that none of us would understand.

No reason to kill him off.

Super Sanin 3
02-07-2012, 02:28 PM
xD megabbaut what would you do if Sasuke kills Neji?

Vivi
02-07-2012, 02:28 PM

I wish Kishi kills him. He should've never even been in this manga to begin with.

Or at least make him more likable.

Kishi should take notes from Sakae Esuno (Mirai Nikki) or Yukito Ayatsuji (Another).

Creating the likes of Yuno Gasai,Yomotsu Hirasak,GODDAMN AKISE ARU!!,Uryuu Minene,Marco Ikusaba.

Another has the most likablle characters in like ever.

Vivi
02-07-2012, 02:29 PM
xD megabbaut what would you do if Sasuke kills Neji?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OEq0XLmRCmE/TIBX3qZm-dI/AAAAAAAAAH0/-U87p_by5tE/s1600/the-3-monkeys.jpg

sharingangirl
02-07-2012, 02:34 PM

Then he could have made another character for people to never stop whining about! :lol:

This made me even more excited! Curious to see K11's reaction to the crazy Sasuke...

Ultimate combatant
02-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Would laugh hard if Konoha eleven actually beat Sasuke.

But seriously, we all assume there is nothing we can do. On the other hand there is a problem. All fights seem minor because Naruto has gotten so strong, that even Madara (real one) seems like a fodder!!! :D

Konoha eleven actually defeating Sasuke would greatly hype them up. But then again, Sasuke would not be killed. He`d nearly die, but then earthquake would kill Konoha eleven and Sasuke would get new power up. I know the pattern now!!! :D

Jutsu Junkie
02-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Look, I want to see all the girls Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, Ino kicking ass.....that's all PERIOD. I don't care who is stronger. I don't know why you have to bring up the pein Arc. I just want to see ALL the rookies getting their spot light. I like them all including Sasuke, which I can't wait to see him appear. :)

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. Even I want to see more of them, really. I feel like their character development has been left behind (although it's justified in some sense). I'd really like Tenten to improve, and it's kind of messed up that Neji is sort of left out even though he's a jonin. I'm just saying that there is a high likelihood that they won't do well. They are bringing guns to an atomic bomb fight.

Did you read my posts regarding his new power-up?

With high possibility it's the creation of storm and clouds per Kuraokami.

My point is that the creation of said storms in conjunction with Kirin is probably both draining and not superfast, unlike Rasenshuriken production for Naruto while in RS/Bijuu Mode.

Sasuke is central to the plot. Without him the story completely falls apart.

trouble88
02-07-2012, 03:39 PM
this look like a good chapter can't wait to read it now.

Phariah824
02-07-2012, 03:54 PM
nice. thanks Vivi for the spoilers its making me all hyped for next chap.
can't wait to see the rook squad bust out.

kinda disappointed we don't get at least a flash of the Kage fight. woulda been cool for us to see them fighting than stop an look in Naruto & Tobi's direction as if sensing the power being used there.

Haku Uchiha
02-07-2012, 04:20 PM
why is Kishi not showing the Kage vs. Madara fight i wanna see them all go all out and see what true Kage strength can do

Prue
02-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Jutsu Junkie - Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. Even I want to see more of them, really. I feel like their character development has been left behind (although it's justified in some sense). I'd really like Tenten to improve, and it's kind of messed up that Neji is sort of left out even though he's a jonin. I'm just saying that there is a high likelihood that they won't do well. They are bringing guns to an atomic bomb fight.

Lol I wasn't mad, but I know what you mean I just wanted to see all the rookies in action so...bad. I really don't like seeing them being ignored.

kalmeast
02-07-2012, 05:50 PM

And here we have one of the themes of the story: the conflict between effort and talent. Naruto gains power through effort, while Sasuke mostly gains power through talents he was born with, or given to him through his family (like Itachi's eyes). Sasuke tends to advance in power and skill with less effort than Naruto, so I wouldn't put too much stock into training where he is concerned.

yea, that's true BUT even Mozart practices his new pieces before performance...:D
a lil showcase of him training wont hurt...just like in part 1...

Xibitz360
02-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Damn it!! Why did I read the spoliers!! I want to read the Chap Noooww!!! b~(

Ahem. This definitely looks like it's going to kickass. :lol:

Pinks17
02-07-2012, 06:29 PM
why is Kishi not showing the Kage vs. Madara fight i wanna see them all go all out and see what true Kage strength can do

I'm sure we'll discover lots of information with Madara vs the Kages.
Thing's will start to uncover about the past to the present. so it must be saved last for things to make sense at the end.

K3nsh!n
02-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Damn it!! Why did I read the spoliers!! I want to read the Chap Noooww!!! b~(

Ahem. This definitely looks like it's going to kickass. :lol:

^This!

l3thall3g3nd
02-07-2012, 08:33 PM
I see Tobi retreating in this battle with naruto, sasuke will meet up with the 11 rookies and slap them around and I expect a few deaths to happen very soon. Let's b honest this war has turned into a 7 man war it's Tobi,madara,sasuke and kabuto vs naruto,bee and Itachi everyone else is a fodder even the kages I seriously doubt if they would even make madara sweat in their battle.

Jutsu Junkie
02-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Lol I wasn't mad, but I know what you mean I just wanted to see all the rookies in action so...bad. I really don't like seeing them being ignored.

That's good, since I agree with you. It annoys me that Tenten is so underpowered, even though she's part of a central team. While I understand they can't all be gods, it would be nice if her abilities were developed more seriously. It also irks me that the best Kiba can do is "Fang over Fang!" as far as we know. And yet they've all survived, while a clear half of the army has been killed by Zetsu fodder and ET zombies! It's just not right that he lets them live through all that but underplays their capabilities.

Pinks17
02-07-2012, 09:35 PM
That's good, since I agree with you. It annoys me that Tenten is so underpowered, even though she's part of a central team. While I understand they can't all be gods, it would be nice if her abilities were developed more seriously. It also irks me that the best Kiba can do is "Fang over Fang!" as far as we know. And yet they've all survived, while a clear half of the army has been killed by Zetsu fodder and ET zombies! It's just not right that he lets them live through all that but underplays their capabilities.

I agree, but i don't think they should die, i'm sure there all powerful,
but there characters are under developed.
Tenten/Ino being the highest. I would like to see truly how power they are,
There going to be the Leaf's Jonin Leaders someday.
Idk we all know there strong, but there just underdeveloped.
hopefully we see brand new powerful attacks with the Fight with Sauske.

EnigmaNinja
02-07-2012, 09:47 PM
all i want to see is naruto, sasuke, and sakura comeing together again and forming team kakashi. how sickk would that be, like no one would be able to get by them. (insanity)

Pinks17
02-07-2012, 09:50 PM
I'm with you all the way man. ^

JazzJunkie4
02-07-2012, 10:21 PM
YES! I didn't read the spoilers!

Maruko
02-08-2012, 02:09 AM
The chapter was so awesome i wish i hadn't read the spoilers,am i the only one?

Kyūbi no Yōko
02-08-2012, 03:32 AM
No, you're not the only one :) .