PDA

View Full Version : Sakura&Ino vs Hinata&Tenten

Hotarubi Hyuuga
02-01-2012, 02:37 AM
Who do you think would win in a team match between Sakura&Ino and, Hinata&Tenten?

OK here are the rules, manga and anime feats are counted.

For Ino and Tenten only video game skills are counted.

The battle field is the forest of death, each team starts at opposite ends of the forest.

Each kinouchi has on bottle of chakra pills each.

ILIKEPIE
02-01-2012, 02:46 AM
Hinata and Tenten
Hinata finds where Sakura and Ino and tells Tenten where to attack which causes Sakura and Ino get caught off guard by all the weapons while they are walking randomly in the forest.

Lemonadez
02-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Hinata and Tenten win this battle.

But if both infront each other... INo and sakura can take this fight.

I don't see any of them surviving from Sakura punch, sakura punch ground -> earth quake.. None of them can move in the air if they both jump, Ino can use her mind soul switch on both of them at the same time.

Wooster
02-01-2012, 07:32 AM
Ino mind controls Ten Ten and Hinata while Sakura distracts them by breaking the earth beneath them.

Then Ino has them climb into the mouth of a giant snake. The snake digests them, and they die. Sakura and Ino win.

Cult of Personality
02-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Sakura punches Hinata's head off. Tenten gets fodderized by Ino.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
02-01-2012, 02:09 PM

Now I'm going to go ahead and say that though Ino is my favorite girl, please for the love of god explain how they would win.

Is it really that had for you to do that?

Secondly Hinata&Tenten have spotter and the sniper, Hinata spots them and tells Tenten where to shoot which would would almost guarantee a win.

The only thing I could see Sakura and Ino doing at a distance is that Ino uses a mind clone to possess a bird so that they could find them.

Up close Sakura could punch the ground and knock them off balance, if they are up close they would see her and know to jump away and while they are jumping Tenten could unleash her weapons or Hinata could use the air palm.

Now do they have better chance at close range, yes. Would there be guarantee they'd win, no.

321zigzag3
02-01-2012, 02:14 PM
I heard that Tenten with anime feats puts the other 3 to shame minus Sakura partially. Is that true?

I also know that of all the 4 in the anime and video game feats, Ino seems the least impressive in direct combat offense.

Her support is good though.

Uchiha Sora
02-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Tenten gets video game feats!?

She solos.

She uses her UNS1 Ougi and roflstomps.

Hinata spots them for Tenten, and she rapes.

Hinata kept pace with Neji. Sakura isn't particularly fast taijutsu wise. She gets air palmed, then 32 palm'd

Kuromaki
02-01-2012, 03:57 PM
I heard that Tenten with anime feats puts the other 3 to shame minus Sakura partially. Is that true?

I also know that of all the 4 in the anime and video game feats, Ino seems the least impressive in direct combat offense.

Her support is good though.
Tenten with anime feats has fire dragons and really fast flying weapons, and giant iron balls. (Don't even think about it...)

Ino with game feats has genjutsu and some other crap. And her flowers can be used like a mini FRS

Shikamaru Nara
02-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Tenten gets video game feats!?

She solos.

Hinata kept pace with Neji. Sakura isn't particularly fast taijutsu wise. She gets air palmed, then 32 palm'd

Never played US1. What Ougi is this?

Uchiha Sora
02-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Never played US1. What Ougi is this?
Literally over 1000 weapons spiralling at you and she controls them all with ease, pretty hard to dodge with their averagish speed.

I could post the video. But idk if its allowed.

Also her Accel 3 Ultimate was really fast too. Then again Ino's accel 3 ultimate was also pretty fast.

Pinks17
02-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Ino mind controls Ten Ten and Hinata while Sakura distracts them by breaking the earth beneath them.

Then Ino has them climb into the mouth of a giant snake. The snake digests them, and they die. Sakura and Ino win.

LMBO
Digestest them?! Buhahaha xD
Hysterical.

Pinks17
02-01-2012, 04:49 PM
I'd go with Hinata's eyes
finds them can always do a Ambush if they wanted..
Hinata takes Sakura and Would win, better Taijutsu
And And Ten Ten would win because she's too quick for Ino's true power and with all the weapons.. you know..

Close - Long Range
Vs. Two Close Ranges..

And Ino could be Long Range but that's if the target is set still and if she misses shes doomed.

e710
02-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Who do you think would win in a team match between Sakura&Ino and, Hinata&Tenten?

OK here are the rules, manga and anime feats are counted.

For Ino and Tenten only video game skills are counted.

The battle field is the forest of death, each team starts at opposite ends of the forest.

Each kinouchi has on bottle of chakra pills each.

They all die in the forest.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
02-02-2012, 01:10 AM
They all die in the forest.

They aren't little kids anymore, I'm pretty sure that they could survive in the forest of death at their current level without any problems.

wudaniel
02-02-2012, 02:08 AM
Did anybody already mention that Tenten could actually set up traps all over the place?

Hinata could easily detect Ino being an animal spying on them. Hinata and Tenten act as if they didn't notice. But, in fact, Tenten is setting a trap for that animal (Ino)...result would be instant death or injury for Ino. Hihi.

Sakura can probably has buff ninjutsu for her own body. Like if Hinata 64 palms her, Sakura has already buffed herself by keeping her chakra vital points defended or whatever.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
02-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Did anybody already mention that Tenten could actually set up traps all over the place?

Hinata could easily detect Ino being an animal spying on them. Hinata and Tenten act as if they didn't notice. But, in fact, Tenten is setting a trap for that animal (Ino)...result would be instant death or injury for Ino. Hihi.

Sakura can probably has buff ninjutsu for her own body. Like if Hinata 64 palms her, Sakura has already buffed herself by keeping her chakra vital points defended or whatever.

That was the point in using the mind clone so that Ino herself would not be in danger and, even if it was Ino herself she could just release the jutsu before any harm was done, like with Kakuzu and, he only knew because one he's like 90 so years of experience and he'd already been to the hidden leaf once before when he fought the first hokage so there is a possibility that he may have run into that type of tactic before.

I'm not really sure that Tenten or Hinata would be able to tell that Ino is spying on them as a bird or any kind of animal. They've never once said that the the Byakugan could tell the difference between chakra's unless that chakra happens to be tailed beast chakra or the curse mark, from what I've seen other than that everyone's chakra looks about the same to them.

Secondly no matter how buff you are, you can't harden your insides so her chakra points would still get blocked. When they block chakra they don't just poke you with their fingers they drill their chakra through your body. this also goes for the rest of the gentle fist in general.

Cult of Personality
02-02-2012, 06:19 AM

Thread shoulda ended here.

Wooster
02-02-2012, 08:01 AM

Proof of that.

Uchiha Sora
02-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Thread shoulda ended here.

Wrong.

It should have ended with that^

Cult of Personality
02-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Yes, you are wrong.

roullex uchiha
02-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Seriously I Dunno

Hotarubi Hyuuga
02-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Yes, you are wrong.

Explain please. Is that asking too much?

Wooster
02-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Well, one could start with the fact that Hinata is not RS Naruto can't sense ill intent in animals that Ino takes over. :???:

Uchiha Sora
02-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Yes, I am wrong.

Fixed that. I got yur back bruh. No need to thank me.

I'm just gonna post the vid, since people post Storm vids in other threads.
And the mod there doesn't say anything about it.

I don't see them countering this.
Skip to 1:54

6bl9UBxKXJY

Unless Ino has some war feats that I don't remember.

Of course Hinata could just spot them for Tenten, and then Tenten could just blindside them both, and snipe them with spiked maces to the head.

Cult of Personality
02-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Wankwankwankwankwankwankwank

That's fascinating. All aboard the block train.

Uchiha Sora
02-02-2012, 06:02 PM
That's fascinating. All aboard the block train.

I'm sorry but I thought we used logic here.

Hinata has byakugan. She and Tenten run around looking for Ino and Sakura, who are blindly running around without a clue as to where the other group is. Hinata eventually finds them. She shows tenten. Tenten sits in a tree and blindsides them with weapons.

I'll just take my win and go then. :geek:

wudaniel
02-05-2012, 02:07 AM
That was the point in using the mind clone so that Ino herself would not be in danger and, even if it was Ino herself she could just release the jutsu before any harm was done, like with Kakuzu and, he only knew because one he's like 90 so years of experience and he'd already been to the hidden leaf once before when he fought the first hokage so there is a possibility that he may have run into that type of tactic before.

I'm not really sure that Tenten or Hinata would be able to tell that Ino is spying on them as a bird or any kind of animal. They've never once said that the the Byakugan could tell the difference between chakra's unless that chakra happens to be tailed beast chakra or the curse mark, from what I've seen other than that everyone's chakra looks about the same to them.

Secondly no matter how buff you are, you can't harden your insides so her chakra points would still get blocked. When they block chakra they don't just poke you with their fingers they drill their chakra through your body. this also goes for the rest of the gentle fist in general.

I think Hinata would be able to easily conclude that the animal is Ino, assuming color of Ino's chakra/technique is on the bird. Remember Ao's case on Danzo's eye? And, I was merely stating that Ino wouldn't have the time to release her jutsu when Tenten blindshot her.

wudaniel
02-05-2012, 02:10 AM
The best way?

Hinata disguises as a naked Sasuke taking a bath in the waterfall nearby. I remember that the Forest of Death has one during the chuunin exam. Make Hinata a decoy and target lock for Tenten. Plan B would be Hinata, as Sasuke, to merely touch them on their foreheads to sleep or die?

Never before seen jutsu! Ice shield resistant to at least explosive tags!
http://3.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8/55-521.0/compressed/bnaruto_521_sleepyfans.06.jpg

Long distance Transportation Jutsu! Can be similar to Yellow Flash's Teleport Jutsu. The possibilities like Yellow Flash's kunai similar to the mirrors.
http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8/55-521.0/compressed/bnaruto_521_sleepyfans.11.jpg
http://1.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8/55-521.0/compressed/bnaruto_521_sleepyfans.12.jpg
http://5.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8/55-521.0/compressed/bnaruto_521_sleepyfans.13.jpg

Took TWO Leaf Whirlwind to stop and have a soft landing for his speed. AWESOME!
http://7.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8/55-522.0/compressed/mnaruto_522_sleepyfans.14.jpg

Hotarubi Hyuuga
02-05-2012, 06:12 AM
I think Hinata would be able to easily conclude that the animal is Ino, assuming color of Ino's chakra/technique is on the bird. Remember Ao's case on Danzo's eye? And, I was merely stating that Ino wouldn't have the time to release her jutsu when Tenten blindshot her.

Well to my understanding all living things have chakra and unless you have some type of abnormal Chakra like tailed beast chakra or curse mark then to the byakugan they all look the same.

I'm not saying it's not possible I'm just saying that as far as I know if Ino Transformed into Tenten and they stood side by side, I'm not sure if Hinata could just say, well hey that's Tenten's chakra and that's Ino's.

The only person who I know can tell the difference between an individuals chakra's are Karin and Kiba or at least I think Kiba can I could have sworn that I heard he could smell the difference between peoples chakra's or was that just their regular sent?

Wooster
02-05-2012, 09:10 AM
The best way?

Hinata disguises as a naked Sasuke taking a bath in the waterfall nearby. I remember that the Forest of Death has one during the chuunin exam. Make Hinata a decoy and target lock for Tenten. Plan B would be Hinata, as Sasuke, to merely touch them on their foreheads to sleep or die?

Never before seen jutsu! Ice shield resistant to at least explosive tags!

Long distance Transportation Jutsu! Can be similar to Yellow Flash's Teleport Jutsu. The possibilities like Yellow Flash's kunai similar to the mirrors.

Took TWO Leaf Whirlwind to stop and have a soft landing for his speed. AWESOME!

Don't put up Naruto images please.

wudaniel
02-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Don't put up Naruto images please.

Ooops. Sorry sorry. Thanks for reminding me. Then I'll just change them to links then. Would that be okey? Tell me if this would be okey.

RasenGrenadier
02-08-2012, 10:01 PM
HinaTenten wins for explained reasons.