PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Avatar suggestion

ShadowRaiga89
04-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Why don't you reveal new avatars of characters on that character's birthdays? And, if possible, make avatars of some of the filler characters? *points at username* I would like to change my avatar to a Raiga one (makes sense).

itasan
04-16-2009, 06:07 PM
The birthdays thing is a fun idea...

Sage Mode
04-16-2009, 06:15 PM
That's a cool idea, but people are scratching and clawing for avatars already, so I don't know if they'd appreciate us stringing them along like that from birthday to birthday. The thing is we have to work within certain parameters and we don't have an unlimited supply of pictures to work with (there won't be an avatar for every character).

Who knows, though...we'll see how things go once we get the new ones out to you.

itasan
04-16-2009, 06:31 PM
That's a cool idea, but people are scratching and clawing for avatars already, so I don't know if they'd appreciate us stringing them along like that from birthday to birthday. The thing is we have to work within certain parameters and we don't have an unlimited supply of pictures to work with (there won't be an avatar for every character).

Who knows, though...we'll see how things go once we get the new ones out to you.

They're working on them? Really? yay-ness! :D

Sage Of Six Paths
05-03-2009, 07:54 PM
woot.

hooray.

i am over powered with hapiness.

*blows party horn*

*sighs*

Spartacus
05-03-2009, 08:01 PM
everyone post all of your ideas on the original Avatar thread

deidara330
05-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Anko, Asuma, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Shizune, Fifth Hokage, Fourth Hokage, Third, Second, and First Hokages, PTS characters, Hidan, Hidan (transformed), Kakuzu, Kakuzu(transformed), Nii Yugito(Two-tails jinchuriki), Two Tails, Three-Tails, The Kyuubi, Sasori(Hiruko), Sasori (akatsuki robes), Sasori (true form), Third Kazekage, Black Ant, Crow, Salamander, chibi forms of all curently existing and previously mentioned avatars, Sakon & Ukon, Jirobo, Tayuya, Kidomaru, cs2 forms of all sound 5 & Sasuke, Kimimaro, Zabuza, Haku, Zetsu, Tobi, Naruto(4-tailed form), Chiyo w/ puppets, Jiraiya, MAYBE filler characters.

Some suggestions. Any comments?

NARUTARD93
05-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Hey, could we get an ANBU Kakashi and maybe some more women around here?

Yajyuu Mikazuki
05-11-2009, 06:20 PM
There is a thread for this and ill post the link when i find it!

Yajyuu Mikazuki
05-11-2009, 11:34 PM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=312