PDA

View Full Version : HxH vs Dc Earth (Read OP)

Devils Lawyer
01-29-2012, 03:21 PM
The hunters and main characters of HxH have been ordered to clear out the Earth for Darkseid. DC Earth has no clue about what's about to go down. HxH is an unknown force. Can they complete the job. If not how far do they get. Inspired by the Sticky thread decided to take it up a notch.

Starting location:Gotham city

State of Mind: In character

Restrictions none

Cult of Personality
01-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Do they only start unknown or remain unknown for the duration?

I don't know anything about HxH. What sort of hax do they have?

Devils Lawyer
01-29-2012, 03:34 PM
They start as an unknown organization. Someone discovering their movements is likely. Their strongest haxx is a girl who can't grant any wish basically reality bending. Another individual creates his own dimension. That is two well known powers. Their powers is all over the map. Their best attributes are their intelligence, speed, and raw strength.

Cult of Personality
01-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Limits of wish girl?

Devils Lawyer
01-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Haven't seen it yet. She has granted every wish. The negative is everyone but her brother who makes the wish ends up causing an incident. Planes crashing and people dying. I doubt she can do anything on a global scale though she hasn't shown it. Also if she makes a wish and you don't do it there goes your life.

Cult of Personality
01-29-2012, 03:42 PM
I wish Superman were a fluffy bunny.
I wish Flash were also a fluffy bunny.
I wish Aquaman were a giant tampon.

Lather rinse repeat?

Devils Lawyer
01-29-2012, 03:45 PM
I wish Superman were a fluffy bunny.
I wish Flash were also a fluffy bunny.
I wish Aquaman were a giant tampon.

Lather rinse repeat?

Pretty much that could happen. Never even thought about that.:lol:

Vashe
01-29-2012, 05:25 PM
DC earth??? HxH will get utterly stomped... spectre can solo... zatanna, dr. fate, mxyzptlk, or any reality warper can reverse anything wish granting girl can do and do the same to HxH characters to a worse degree...

Cult of Personality
01-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Spectre doesn't live on Earth. Neither does Mxyzptlk. Earth tends to be short of reality warpers.

ILIKEPIE
01-29-2012, 05:37 PM
I don't even know if Dr Fate is on the current Earth but I know there is a Dr Fates on a few of the other 51 Dc Earths

cnorwood
01-29-2012, 11:43 PM
would mind rape work?

Vashe
01-30-2012, 02:38 AM
Spectre operates on earth mostly... (ever see him deliver judgment on an alien?) so does mxy... also, faust (father and son) are from earth, zatanna, shazam, the olympian gods, constantine, firestorm (well technically transmutation), etc... i could go on but there are characters listed that can casually solo HxH verse...

Devils Lawyer
01-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Spectre operates on earth mostly... (ever see him deliver judgment on an alien?) so does mxy... also, faust (father and son) are from earth, zatanna, shazam, the olympian gods, constantine, firestorm (well technically transmutation), etc... i could go on but there are characters listed that can casually solo HxH verse...

I am aware of that thus I put them unknown starting off. If you read the manga they wouldn't even reveal themselves. Not only that almost everyone you named can die from the rose.

Lemonadez
01-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Then you can just put the wish :) I wish this DC Earth turn to bunny. DC Earth are always infront of magazine :P it doesn't take that time for HxH to buy a newspaper or Watch them on TV News and give it to the little girl and make a wish.

Vashe
01-31-2012, 07:48 PM
I think you are applying NLF to that girl... whats the best feat for the wish granting? coz i highly doubt that the girl can do a planet-wide reality warping considering it totally contradicts HxH power tier unless the said girl is the verse's omnipotent...
also, one of the olympian gods alone can solo HxH verse (barring there is a legit omnipotent there)... the unknown status won't last for long... HxH can have first strike but trying to take over a planet who has better reality warpers and numerous characters that can solo them casually, is a mission that is beyond them...
basically HxH has no chance of winning this one... unless you account for a PIS win...

mrsticky005
02-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Does HxH get the Rose Bomb(s)?

Because that would help IMMENSELY.

Though they still might not win.

ILIKEPIE
02-01-2012, 12:36 AM
felt like posting a Booster Gold feat
http://i.newsarama.com/images/jlint-6-3.jpg

Devils Lawyer
02-01-2012, 04:04 AM
I think you are applying NLF to that girl... whats the best feat for the wish granting? coz i highly doubt that the girl can do a planet-wide reality warping considering it totally contradicts HxH power tier unless the said girl is the verse's omnipotent...
also, one of the olympian gods alone can solo HxH verse (barring there is a legit omnipotent there)... the unknown status won't last for long... HxH can have first strike but trying to take over a planet who has better reality warpers and numerous characters that can solo them casually, is a mission that is beyond them...
basically HxH has no chance of winning this one... unless you account for a PIS win...
She is not on an planet scale level. Also the mission is not to take over a planet it is to wipe it out. I am sure you have read the series and seen how they operate. They first stalk their prey without doing anything. Which would be dc earth. Finding the weak points. They wouldn't even do anything until they had a sure win. As for PIS Dc has more of that than HxH. In order to defeat the main bosses in HxH they needed to go on a suicide run. That is real as you can get in fiction.
Does HxH get the Rose Bomb(s)?

Because that would help IMMENSELY.

Though they still might not win.

I put no restrictions. I mean if they get caught by a strong enough character they can get killed. But you have seen them operate. How many characters in Dc have the intelligence to even go up against them. HxH thinking is extremely brutal and often time so far out there they could easily out maneuver characters many times more powerful them.

Vashe
02-01-2012, 06:32 AM
HxH wiping out DC earth would be utterly laughable... like i said, olympian gods (wondey's patrons) can casually solo HxH... the best thing HxH can do is kill some mid-tiers before being discovered and then stomped to the ground... and there is no HxH character who can rival the intellect level of people like mr. terrific or niles caulder or even ray palmer...
PIS win is not valid for battle forums, and yes i get that it happens in canon but that's why we don't always consider canon wins as legit because it could have been purely based on PIS.
i see no way for HxH or any manga or anime that has no legit omnipotent that can fight DC earth and win... wish granting girl can affect mid-tiers but i highly doubt she would be making any dent on zeus or ares or even just athena... spectre with full backing of the presence could easily erase all HxH characters casually...

Devils Lawyer
02-01-2012, 06:55 AM
HxH wiping out DC earth would be utterly laughable... like i said, olympian gods (wondey's patrons) can casually solo HxH... the best thing HxH can do is kill some mid-tiers before being discovered and then stomped to the ground... and there is no HxH character who can rival the intellect level of people like mr. terrific or niles caulder or even ray palmer...
PIS win is not valid for battle forums, and yes i get that it happens in canon but that's why we don't always consider canon wins as legit because it could have been purely based on PIS.
i see no way for HxH or any manga or anime that has no legit omnipotent that can fight DC earth and win... wish granting girl can affect mid-tiers but i highly doubt she would be making any dent on zeus or ares or even just athena... spectre with full backing of the presence could easily erase all HxH characters casually...

Whether they can solo HxH or not is not the point. This is an invasion. It is whether or not they can stop them before they can clear out the earth's humanity. Dc gets decimated on the regular by invasions. The only reason they win is because the alien race decides to let their presence be known. HxH has to population enders the rose and the chimera. Not to mention the hunters themselves who combat small armies by themselves solo.

What is PIS is batman figuring out an invasion from some random thought. Superman running into some random flunky that leads to a conspiracy. Not only that the olympians and higher beings wouldn't even bother to save humanity.

Vashe
02-01-2012, 07:45 AM
no its not... DC earth human fodders could easily be wiped out... but this is the whole DC earth against a much weaker verse... it is PIS for HxH to remain undiscovered especially when you have near omniscient characters like spectre, dr. fate, or even some of the olympians on earth... superman could easily solo the entire HxH verse, barring the reality warper does not interfere... they can kill out mid-tiers... superman is a mid-tier and aside from the reality warper, no one in Hxh poses as a threat to him... you are over-estimating HxH too much... there is no way in hell that they could win this one...

Lemonadez
02-01-2012, 08:25 AM
no its not... DC earth human fodders could easily be wiped out... but this is the whole DC earth against a much weaker verse... it is PIS for HxH to remain undiscovered especially when you have near omniscient characters like spectre, dr. fate, or even some of the olympians on earth... superman could easily solo the entire HxH verse, barring the reality warper does not interfere... they can kill out mid-tiers... superman is a mid-tier and aside from the reality warper, no one in Hxh poses as a threat to him... you are over-estimating HxH too much... there is no way in hell that they could win this one...

Not everything power and speed solve in fight.

Alluka = hax abilities, she's just a normal girl which can make the wish come true... I don't see any of those character that you mention can find "1 human who can grant wish". goo read it again Dc Earth even for them finding people take a while.

While someone just make a wish infront of Alluka "I wish all DC Earth is dead" then it will become true.

Vashe
02-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Not everything power and speed solve in fight.

Alluka = hax abilities, she's just a normal girl which can make the wish come true... I don't see any of those character that you mention can find "1 human who can grant wish". goo read it again Dc Earth even for them finding people take a while.

While someone just make a wish infront of Alluka "I wish all DC Earth is dead" then it will become true.

riiiggghhhttt~~~!!

only she hasn't shown anything remotely near planet-wide reality warping... or are you claiming that she can??? kindly provide the evidence...

better read up on DC before making claims like that dude... :twisted:

Lemonadez
02-01-2012, 08:44 AM
riiiggghhhttt~~~!!

only she hasn't shown anything remotely near planet-wide reality warping... or are you claiming that she can??? kindly provide the evidence...

better read up on DC before making claims like that dude... :twisted:

Right what with your "Near planet reality warping"? When DC Earth all Die.

Her wish alone can come true LoL.

Vashe
02-01-2012, 08:53 AM
trouble comprehending the statement?? LOL

i take it you don't have proof of your claims... which i take as concession on your part... XD either provide proof of your claims or get debunked by "no proof = BS claims..." XD

Lemonadez
02-01-2012, 09:02 AM
http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Alluka_Zoldyck <- Go read ability wish to come true.

Devils Lawyer
02-01-2012, 11:48 AM

Bro I read comics on the regular and I compared the personalities between the two worlds. If dc ran into a true villain they would be wiped clean without plot assistance. Most of the antagonist one way or another reveal themselves or their plot. But realistically no person would do that. Most of the individuals you named don't get clear cut prophecies. They get hints and warnings. Superman is dog food. Give him a kryptonite bullet and goodnight. His weakness is highly known. Then their is the numbers issue. The chimera over ran a country in little to no time. The majority of dc would be outnumbered extremely fast.

The Immortal Watch Dog
02-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Spectre doesn't live on Earth. Neither does Mxyzptlk. Earth tends to be short of reality warpers.

actually about that..unless the retcon changed it

Alan Scott who's done solar system wide reality hax...The Spectre and Jakim thunder and Zatanna all ..live in Gotham

and all within like..5 blocks of each other

soo the wrath of the presence, a kid who can channel the powers of a five D imp the wielder of the star heart and Zatanna all live more or less within walking distance of each other..and would respond to such threats

edit- Lemon and DL guys stop using no limits fallacies

Devils Lawyer
02-01-2012, 12:13 PM
actually about that..unless the retcon changed it

Alan Scott who's done solar system wide reality hax...The Spectre and Jakim thunder and Zatanna all ..live in Gotham

and all within like..5 blocks of each other

soo the wrath of the presence, a kid who can channel the powers of a five D imp the wielder of the star heart and Zatanna all live more or less within walking distance of each other..and would respond to such threats

edit- Lemon and DL guys stop using no limits fallacies

I never used a no limits fallacy. I never put him at a world ender. I used the fact that it can alter the human body and effect the natural occurence it's a reality warper. That is all I said. Which is true reality warping is reality warping. For instance would it be far fetched if the wish was " I wish that power plant blew up" or "I wish the gas lines in the city blew up"

As for the individuals you named still have issues against large scale invasions. In order to stop this I say a higher being.

The Immortal Watch Dog
02-01-2012, 01:49 PM
they have issues with large scale invasions?

Alan Scott alone makes the rest of the JSA superfluous and he has along with Kent Nelson easily solo'd stuff the entire league has issues with

if he so choose to he create a barrier around the entire solar system keyed to lock onto hxh bio signatures and then encase each individual in a wall of entropy

Jakeem has has an issue with his powers that caps him out this is true..and Spectre may not directly get involved in this match any way because it isn't exactly a divine threat

but Zatana and Alan sure as hell would

Devils Lawyer
02-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Alan Scott and Zantana was human last time I checked. Wouldn't they be prime canidates for the rose?

The Immortal Watch Dog
02-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Alan Scott and Zantana was human last time I checked. Wouldn't they be prime canidates for the rose?

if you can prove HxH attacks can bypass the mystical defenses of beings who's personal might Dwarfs the entirety of the power six..maybe

Devils Lawyer
02-01-2012, 02:57 PM
if you can prove HxH attacks can bypass the mystical defenses of beings who's personal might Dwarfs the entirety of the power six..maybe

That would require you to prove they are magically protected 24/7. The attack will be sudden. Then the attack is more a biological than a physical one. Can said shield protect them from the air they breathe?http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/sun.png

The Immortal Watch Dog
02-01-2012, 04:24 PM
That would require you to prove they are magically protected 24/7. The attack will be sudden. Then the attack is more a biological than a physical one. Can said shield protect them from the air they breathe?http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/sun.png

Green Lanterns are as a matter of standard equip have auto shields that protect them..without enhancement from limited scale temporal stuff and up to continent busting force...they can when they realized their in danger enhance it to planetary level..in seconds..or a fraction of a second depending on the GL

a guy like Alans auto defenses would be allot more versatile and allot tougher not only because of his power but because of the magical nature of his powers

Zatana may or may not have auto shields but considering she seems to be supersonic to low hypersonic in terms of reaction time might not need too