Name:Raimundo Imecko
Squad- Leads Squad One

Name: Vika Votian
Squad: Leads Squad Four

Story Post

#1,#10,#18,#23,#27,#29,#35,#38,#42

Prologue

----

...A Dark night, with smoke in the air; two ninja were destorying a village; setting it to flames. The Villagers screamed in terror; they ran from these ninja; as if they never seen a ninja before. These ninja robbed the towns goods until they was nothing worth stealing. These ninja wore robes with red clouds on them...they were called

"The Akatsuki's New Formation". The taller ninja of the two was a soul jutsu weilder; he had the ability to control one's inner spirt without any handsigns. The smaller one of the two was Water user, he was the most feared, he can control water from lakes,rivers and ponds, but unlke other water user he was smarter he knew that water was everywhere in the air, in the plants and even in another person. "So what do we do with this worthless village now?" the taller one said. "Leave no survivers" the smaller one said. "All right then" The tall one said as he took out a firey arrow and aimed for explosive jelly. He Released the arrow. 'Clink' a kunai stuck the fire arrow. These Akatsuki members look at the person who tossed the kunai. "You were a fool for coming alone" the tall one said. This ninja who came was name 'Terence', he was good at posion jutsus.

He opened his mouth and posion came out and surrounded the Akatsuki members.

The Water user made water came out of the air to make the posion go away. they both tossed fire kunais at this ninja; he was dodging quite easly. They both grinned, and soon Terence noticed something....all the explosive jelly were around him and they caught on fire. "N-" It exploded and he died and the village was nothing but ruins. These guys wasted lest than 5% of there chakra..there laughter ecohed the skies and the villagers were buried from the remains at the village.

--------------------

I'll continue if i get a few comments

Raiden
07-15-2009, 07:49 PM
lmao thats relly cool sai's bro

Sai's brother
07-15-2009, 07:50 PM
You read REAL fast and thanks

Sephiroth
07-15-2009, 07:57 PM
cool bro

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Cool Dude.

garraswerewolf
07-15-2009, 08:03 PM
cool dude :mrgreen:

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey, GWW, can you check my story please?
And keep writing, Sai's brother.

itachi/madara
07-15-2009, 08:07 PM
nice......

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-15-2009, 08:08 PM
I'm intrested....:twisted:

Sai's brother
07-15-2009, 09:10 PM
Prologue

----
...A Dark night, with smoke in the air; two ninja were destorying a village; setting it to flames. The Villagers screamed in terror; they ran from these ninja; as if they never seen a ninja before. These ninja robbed the towns goods until they was nothing worth stealing. These ninja wore robes with red clouds on them...they were called
"The Akatsuki's New Formation". The taller ninja of the two was a soul jutsu weilder; he had the ability to control one's inner spirt without any handsigns. The smaller one of the two was Water user, he was the most feared, he can control water from lakes,rivers and ponds, but unlke other water user he was smarter he knew that water was everywhere in the air, in the plants and even in another person. "So what do we do with this worthless village now?" the taller one said. "Leave no survivers" the smaller one said. "All right then" The tall one said as he took out a firey arrow and aimed for explosive jelly. He Released the arrow. 'Clink' a kunai stuck the fire arrow. These Akatsuki members look at the person who tossed the kunai. "You were a fool for coming alone" the tall one said. This ninja who came was name 'Terence', he was good at posion jutsus.
He opened his mouth and posion came out and surrounded the Akatsuki members.
The Water user made water came out of the air to make the posion go away. they both tossed fire kunais at this ninja; he was dodging quite easly. They both grinned, and soon Terence noticed something....all the explosive jelly were around him and they caught on fire. "N-" It exploded and he died and the village was nothing but ruins. These guys wasted lest than 5% of there chakra..there laughter ecohed the skies and the villagers were buried from the remains at the village.
--------------------

I'll continue if i get a few comments

The Academy Arc.
----
"....Next Class, im going to test you guys on your transformation jutsu"
"Awwwwww" The class maoned; "First up is Claudia Shagon" the teacher said
"Right" She said and did the transformation. "Your transformation is perfect as always, you passed" the teacher said; "Next is Navarre Myrage" and so has she passed this test; several students passed;none had failed it yet....I was tired and i sighed i began to fall asleep. "Zihark Yami Tenshi....Zi-....ARE YOU SLEEPING!!!" The teacher tossed a piece of chalk at my head. "...Huh?....what h..happened? I yawned right after that. "You fell asleep in class, and by doing so you have failed the test!" "Wha?, come on Lethe-Sensei, you dont have to be so cruel." She gave me a glare "You havent ever passed the transformation or the chakara control".."Aww, come on you need i possess little chakara, i cant do stuff like that" I said.
"Well if you can so me that you can handle yourself with little chakara then i might let you pass and become a ninja!" The class ended and everyone left. I headed to Brom's House of Pork for some lunch. I wasnt hunger so i just had a small of Spicy Pork. I payed for the meal and just walked around the village until night; then i fell asleep at home. The Next morning and went to The Academy. Lethe talked to me and said if i can put up a good fight against Sothe Wyvern then i could pass and be a ninja. "But isnt he the strongest student in the class?" "well,Yes he is" Lethe said "You'll fight him in two hours ok?"..."Uh...fine i'll fight him"

sasruto
07-15-2009, 09:20 PM
I LIKE it.

Sephiroth
07-15-2009, 09:31 PM
good bro i want more

BankaiNaruto
07-15-2009, 09:38 PM
awesome man, more plz

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-16-2009, 08:18 AM
Cool!

takumi yusanturi
07-16-2009, 10:05 AM
write more!!!! that story passes at rick riordan level(writer of second fav book series)

temvvy
07-16-2009, 11:41 AM
good sai

Ryan Uzamaki
07-16-2009, 04:27 PM
good story

Sai's brother
07-16-2009, 05:52 PM
The Academy Arc.

----
"....Next Class, im going to test you guys on your transformation jutsu"
"Awwwwww" The class maoned; "First up is Claudia Shagon" the teacher said
"Right" She said and did the transformation. "Your transformation is perfect as always, you passed" the teacher said; "Next is Navarre Myrage" and so has she passed this test; several students passed;none had failed it yet....I was tired and i sighed i began to fall asleep. "Zihark Yami Tenshi....Zi-....ARE YOU SLEEPING!!!" The teacher tossed a piece of chalk at my head. "...Huh?....what h..happened? I yawned right after that. "You fell asleep in class, and by doing so you have failed the test!" "Wha?, come on Lethe-Sensei, you dont have to be so cruel." She gave me a glare "You havent ever passed the transformation or the chakara control".."Aww, come on you need i possess little chakara, i cant do stuff like that" I said.

"Well if you can so me that you can handle yourself with little chakara then i might let you pass and become a ninja!" The class ended and everyone left. I headed to Brom's House of Pork for some lunch. I wasnt hunger so i just had a small of Spicy Pork. I payed for the meal and just walked around the village until night; then i fell asleep at home. The Next morning and went to The Academy. Lethe talked to me and said if i can put up a good fight against Sothe Wyvern then i could pass and be a ninja. "But isnt he the strongest student in the class?" "well,Yes he is" Lethe said "You'll fight him in two hours ok?"..."Uh...fine i'll fight him"

Zihark Yami Tenshi vs Sothe Wyvern
----
'A few more minutes until the battle, i'd better get ready now" I said
"Ok Sothe,Zihark....you two will begin your battle and the training grounds right now" Lethe said. We got up and went to the Training Grounds and we both were ready.
"Hehe so your Zihark? You wont last against me" Sothe said. Sothe was the kind of person who only pays attention to himself and not his fellow class mates.
"BEGIN" Lethe said. Sothe began by making three clones and one clone jumped in the air, one behind me, one to the side of me, and the real Sothe was...gone.
I Tossed shinobi needles at his clones and they were defeated; I looked for him then i heard the ground shook a little. I looked down and his hand emerged; two fingers pointing towards my neck covered in Fire. He was using Wyvern Style: Fire Jab.
He hit my neck and part of my jaw and it was burnt. "Oww...." I was bleeding from my neck and it was going at a rapid type of speed. When he pulled back his hand i grabbed it and kicked his stomach and tossed a shinobi needle at his arm. That arm began useless since he could'nt move it. Sothe started making hand signs with a single hand.
This was shocking, there was only one known ninja who could of did that and he died.
Sothe created fifty kunais and they strucked my left arm. I then kept my distance from him, we tossed kunais and needles for quite awhile now. How could I win at this distance, i kept think that and i remembered something.I hid behind a tree and found some letter bombs in the tree truck. "Go its still here" I wrapped the letter bombs around the needles; then i started tossing the needles at him he tossed a kunai at them and a explosion happened. "Hehe......how pathectic.." sothe said..."Huh?" Another needle bomb flew towards him and jumped back but the explosion made his letters useless.
"...Good Job, Zihark, looks like you can win battles without chakara. Now go get a medical ninja for this boy." Lethe
"All Right" I turned and was about to jump until.... "Wait" She said
"Yes?" I replied to her; she walked up to me and placed a ninja headband on my hand.
"You Passed" She said. "Thank you Lethe-Sensei" I then turned and left to get the medical ninja for Sothe.

BankaiNaruto
07-16-2009, 05:59 PM
dude that was AWESOME!!!!! MORE,MORE!!!!

kakashi uzumaki
07-16-2009, 06:09 PM
thats good sai
wow

and keep it up

animelover
07-17-2009, 05:57 PM
That is good Cuzin, i like the "arcs" and that was funny when the teacher threw chalk at him :lol:

Sai's brother
07-17-2009, 05:58 PM
That is good Cuzin, i like the "arcs" and that was funny when the teacher threw chalk at him :lol:

-chalk stain in my hair-

Sai's brother
07-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Zihark Yami Tenshi vs Sothe Wyvern

----
'A few more minutes until the battle, i'd better get ready now" I said
"Ok Sothe,Zihark....you two will begin your battle and the training grounds right now" Lethe said. We got up and went to the Training Grounds and we both were ready.
"Hehe so your Zihark? You wont last against me" Sothe said. Sothe was the kind of person who only pays attention to himself and not his fellow class mates.
"BEGIN" Lethe said. Sothe began by making three clones and one clone jumped in the air, one behind me, one to the side of me, and the real Sothe was...gone.
I Tossed shinobi needles at his clones and they were defeated; I looked for him then i heard the ground shook a little. I looked down and his hand emerged; two fingers pointing towards my neck covered in Fire. He was using Wyvern Style: Fire Jab.
He hit my neck and part of my jaw and it was burnt. "Oww...." I was bleeding from my neck and it was going at a rapid type of speed. When he pulled back his hand i grabbed it and kicked his stomach and tossed a shinobi needle at his arm. That arm began useless since he could'nt move it. Sothe started making hand signs with a single hand.
This was shocking, there was only one known ninja who could of did that and he died.
Sothe created fifty kunais and they strucked my left arm. I then kept my distance from him, we tossed kunais and needles for quite awhile now. How could I win at this distance, i kept think that and i remembered something.I hid behind a tree and found some letter bombs in the tree truck. "Go its still here" I wrapped the letter bombs around the needles; then i started tossing the needles at him he tossed a kunai at them and a explosion happened. "Hehe......how pathectic.." sothe said..."Huh?" Another needle bomb flew towards him and jumped back but the explosion made his letters useless.
"...Good Job, Zihark, looks like you can win battles without chakara. Now go get a medical ninja for this boy." Lethe
"All Right" I turned and was about to jump until.... "Wait" She said
"Yes?" I replied to her; she walked up to me and placed a ninja headband on my hand.

"You Passed" She said. "Thank you Lethe-Sensei" I then turned and left to get the medical ninja for Sothe.

The Aftermath
----
I headed towards the Storm Villages hospital and looked for a medical-ninja. I went to the counter and talked to a person; she said the medical ninjas are on a important mission and they will be very needed there. So I asked where they went; she told me where they went so i went to the kage's mansion to get permission to go there.
Right before the kage replied, a other ninja busted in. "What do you want Laura?"
"The bishop village had been destroied!" Laura said. "What!?!?!, when did this happen?"
the Kage said. "About 4 days ago, a duo of men attacked this village" Laura said.
"Grr.....Send some medical ninja there right now" the kage said. "All of our medical ninja are on other missions currently." she said "so why do we need medical ninja there if it has been destoried?" "They might be some survivers, and we can get more information on the people who attacked. the kage said. Time went by they tried to find out what to do but they got nothing, and Sothe was still injuried. So I left the room and went back to where he was. "Wheres the medical ninja Zihark?" Lethe said. "They are all out on missions, so all we can do now is take him to the hospital and let the normal doctors treat his wounds." I said "Right" She replied. I took Sothe to the hospital and inside a room. The doctor said that he'll try to help him. Now, Sothe wasnt ever my friend so I left him there.

Sephiroth
07-18-2009, 08:47 PM
i like it bro keep going

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Keep it going and Bravo!

Windking
07-19-2009, 01:59 AM
lmao thats relly cool sai's bro

Thats COOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!

Sai's brother
07-19-2009, 02:39 PM
The Aftermath

----
I headed towards the Storm Villages hospital and looked for a medical-ninja. I went to the counter and talked to a person; she said the medical ninjas are on a important mission and they will be very needed there. So I asked where they went; she told me where they went so i went to the kage's mansion to get permission to go there.
Right before the kage replied, a other ninja busted in. "What do you want Laura?"
"The bishop village had been destroied!" Laura said. "What!?!?!, when did this happen?"
the Kage said. "About 4 days ago, a duo of men attacked this village" Laura said.

"Grr.....Send some medical ninja there right now" the kage said. "All of our medical ninja are on other missions currently." she said "so why do we need medical ninja there if it has been destoried?" "They might be some survivers, and we can get more information on the people who attacked. the kage said. Time went by they tried to find out what to do but they got nothing, and Sothe was still injuried. So I left the room and went back to where he was. "Wheres the medical ninja Zihark?" Lethe said. "They are all out on missions, so all we can do now is take him to the hospital and let the normal doctors treat his wounds." I said "Right" She replied. I took Sothe to the hospital and inside a room. The doctor said that he'll try to help him. Now, Sothe wasnt ever my friend so I left him there.

Lethe Creates The Teams
----
Days passed since the battle between Sothe and Me. He was healed and all better and my burnt mark was gone. I went to class today Lethe was goin to assign people to there teams. Class started and Lethe go her clipboard out and started to assign the teams.
"Team One is Claudia Shagon,Sothe Wyvern and Edward Tenji" she said "A fire user a water user and a earth user...intresting combanation" I Said. "Team Two is
Leonardo Rau, Nolan Sylite and, Ilyana Tila" Lethe said. "Hm.. I only know that she is a lighting user nothing else about them" i said "Team Three,
Zihark Yami Tenshi, Micaiah Lunge, and Volug Laguz. Lethe said "Hm she is a Light user and he is.. I dont know." i said "and lastly Team 4; Aran Tillus, Navarre Myrage and, Rafiel Heeron.
You'll all meet you Sensei in one hour; until then be quiet.

(Edit-Replaced Fiona with someone else)

kakashi uzumaki
07-19-2009, 02:40 PM
sweet it keeps getting better and better

Sai's brother
07-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Lethe Creates The Teams

----
Days passed since the battle between Sothe and Me. He was healed and all better and my burnt mark was gone. I went to class today Lethe was goin to assign people to there teams. Class started and Lethe go her clipboard out and started to assign the teams.
"Team One is Claudia Shagon,Sothe Wyvern and Edward Tenji" she said "A fire user a water user and a earth user...intresting combanation" I Said. "Team Two is
Leonardo Rau, Nolan Sylite and, Ilyana Tila" Lethe said. "Hm.. I only know that she is a lighting user nothing else about them" i said "Team Three,
Zihark Yami Tenshi, Micaiah Lunge, and Volug Laguz. Lethe said "Hm she is a Light user and he is.. I dont know." i said "and lastly Team 4; Aran Tillus, Navarre Myrage and, Rafiel Heeron.

Team One's Sensei
---
Claudia,Sothe,and Edward were the first to meet there sensei.
They left the class and they went to the Training Grounds.
"For now on you will have to listen to me, got that!" there sensei said
"Right" The Three Genin said. "Lets get to know each other a little more ok?" the Sensei said "You may start!"
"My name Claudia Shagon, im 13 and i have the Earth Element; I Like being outside and i Dis-Like Edward and Sothe." she said.
"Ok....why wont you go now Edward?" the sensei said
"Im Edward Tenji im 13; i have the element of Water; i like being a shinobi and i
dis-like this village." he said
"Ok?, um your next rookie" the Sensei said
"Im Sothe Wyvern im 13 like everyone else i am a fire use i like no-one and i hate Zihark" he said
"Well o should we begin our training?" the sensei said
"WAIT" Claudia said "What about you?"
"Me? Im Raimundo Imecko; im 28; and thats all you need to know" he said
The Rest of the Squad was annoyed by him
"Ok your goal is to steal these golden kunais; if you can take them you pass and if you dont then you fail and.....your out of this village!" Raimundo said
"What!?!" the three Genin Said

mangagirl
07-21-2009, 01:16 PM
wow i love ur story

Sephiroth
07-21-2009, 01:18 PM
good job bro

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Awesome!

Deaths Revenge
07-21-2009, 06:46 PM
The main idea of the story is great, but the problems come when the presentation comes in, theres not enough detail and there are a few grammar issues. But if those can be fixed this can turn into an amazing story.

sasruto
07-22-2009, 10:23 PM
i bet the next chapter is the best

Sai's brother
07-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Team One's Sensei

---
Claudia,Sothe,and Edward were the first to meet there sensei.
They left the class and they went to the Training Grounds.
"For now on you will have to listen to me, got that!" there sensei said
"Right" The Three Genin said. "Lets get to know each other a little more ok?" the Sensei said "You may start!"
"My name Claudia Shagon, im 13 and i have the Earth Element; I Like being outside and i Dis-Like Edward and Sothe." she said.
"Ok....why wont you go now Edward?" the sensei said
"Im Edward Tenji im 13; i have the element of Water; i like being a shinobi and i
dis-like this village." he said
"Ok?, um your next rookie" the Sensei said
"Im Sothe Wyvern im 13 like everyone else i am a fire use i like no-one and i hate Zihark" he said
"Well o should we begin our training?" the sensei said
"WAIT" Claudia said "What about you?"
"Me? Im Raimundo Imecko; im 28; and thats all you need to know" he said
The Rest of the Squad was annoyed by him
"Ok your goal is to steal these golden kunais; if you can take them you pass and if you dont then you fail and.....your out of this village!" Raimundo said

"What!?!" the three Genin Said

Sneak Attack for the Gold
----
Raimundo got up and put a string around the three Golden Kunais and he tied it around his neck. "I'll let you three have a head start on hiding ok?" Raimundo said
"...Right" the genin said. They all hid in unsual places. Claudia hid in a near about 5 miles north of Raimundo, the cave was hidden by trees and rocks. Inside the cave was a maze filled of lava and bats. Edward hid underwater and he hid himself under seaweed and the water had sharks and jellyfish in it. Also it has a posionious frog. The lake he was in water 25 spaces southwest of Raimundo, and lastly Sothe hid SouthEast of Raimundo. Sothe hid in a burnt forest under a hill of burnt ash.
"Ok time is up........hm..." Raimundo said looking around. He saw footprints of he Genin. "There hiding in a triangle formation" he said
He went to the lake first, he saw that the water was glowing in one area. He tossed a needle towards the glowing part. The needle past the sharks and jellyfish. It struck some seaweed and not to long later smoke appeared in the water. It was a clone.
Raimundo looked around and ended back up where he started all of the three places he went to had clones in them. He walked on a cliff and looked at the whole area from there. He didnt took his eyes off the area. The ground behind he turned softer and into sand. Someone was coming out and was reaching for his neck.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Awesome!

Junerz
07-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Interesting.. Your story is very good
Steady pace and good writing style ;]

Sai's brother
07-26-2009, 07:38 PM
Lethe Creates The Teams

----

Who is next during Team one's Training?
----
"Why do they get to go first?" Nolan said
"Shhhh, we have to be quiet remember?" Leonardo said
The door opened and a Jonin walked in.
"Squad Four meet me on then stone face mountain right now" the Jonin said
So Squad Four got up and went to the stone face mountains.
Aran, Navarre, and Rafiel were all there.
"My name is Vika Votian, and we are here for training, and we are going to have 1-on-1 matches" she said
"But they are four of us here!" Aran said
"Thats why you are fighting me alone" Vika said "So who is going to go first?"
The three genin were slient. "Ok then Navarre is up first" Vika said
-At Academy-
"Hm.....I wonder how team One is doing Right now" Lethe Said

obitobi
07-26-2009, 07:53 PM
:D:D:Dthis is so cool! its like the story wit kakashi and naruto squad 7 training. Its way cooler, and to tell the truth, naruto the anime's version was lame! This is amped up! Keep on writing!:D:D... I spilled my milk again...:???:

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Bravo!

Rotate
07-29-2009, 01:35 PM
So when is this story going to get back up and running?

Sai's brother
07-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Sneak Attack for the Gold

----
Raimundo got up and put a string around the three Golden Kunais and he tied it around his neck. "I'll let you three have a head start on hiding ok?" Raimundo said
"...Right" the genin said. They all hid in unsual places. Claudia hid in a near about 5 miles north of Raimundo, the cave was hidden by trees and rocks. Inside the cave was a maze filled of lava and bats. Edward hid underwater and he hid himself under seaweed and the water had sharks and jellyfish in it. Also it has a posionious frog. The lake he was in water 25 spaces southwest of Raimundo, and lastly Sothe hid SouthEast of Raimundo. Sothe hid in a burnt forest under a hill of burnt ash.
"Ok time is up........hm..." Raimundo said looking around. He saw footprints of he Genin. "There hiding in a triangle formation" he said
He went to the lake first, he saw that the water was glowing in one area. He tossed a needle towards the glowing part. The needle past the sharks and jellyfish. It struck some seaweed and not to long later smoke appeared in the water. It was a clone.

Raimundo looked around and ended back up where he started all of the three places he went to had clones in them. He walked on a cliff and looked at the whole area from there. He didnt took his eyes off the area. The ground behind he turned softer and into sand. Someone was coming out and was reaching for his neck.

Missing Gold
----
The person came closer and closer to him. It didnt took long for him to notice who was there. He quickly turned around and a kunai flew towards him. It cut the string and the golden kunais fell down into the forest below.
"So close!" the person said.
"You'll have to do better than that......Claudia" Raimundo said
She gasped....she was shocked a little. Her body still was sand and she was covered
in some dirt to hide her true self.
She quickly jumped down after the kunais but right then something happened.
"Wind Style: Sheer Typhoon" Raimundo said....A powerful wind current blew the kunais in different directions. Claudia couldnt tell where it went since the wind current made her spin so fast to tell. She hit the ground and tried to get up.
Raimundo made two clones, him and the clones went to guard the golden kunais.
A mile ahead, Edward hid behind a tree....he was thinking about where Raimundo was for he can take the kunais...he wasnt aware about the what happened to them yet.
Edward seen one of Raimundo's clones. He followed it thinking it was the real one.
In the burnt forest a golden kunai fell and hit the ground. Sothe walked around this forest until he saw the Gold object. He rushed over to get it, but right before he had touched it, a werid wind blew him away from it. "Is this his chakara nature?" he thought

Sai's brother
07-31-2009, 07:16 PM
...I Guess I should just continue

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
08-03-2009, 09:06 AM
WOW cool Dude :mrgreen:

Sai's brother
08-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Who is next during Team one's Training?

----
"Why do they get to go first?" Nolan said
"Shhhh, we have to be quiet remember?" Leonardo said
The door opened and a Jonin walked in.
"Squad Four meet me on then stone face mountain right now" the Jonin said
So Squad Four got up and went to the stone face mountains.
Aran, Navarre, and Rafiel were all there.
"My name is Vika Votian, and we are here for training, and we are going to have 1-on-1 matches" she said
"But they are four of us here!" Aran said
"Thats why you are fighting me alone" Vika said "So who is going to go first?"
The three genin were slient. "Ok then Navarre is up first" Vika said
-At Academy-

"Hm.....I wonder how team One is doing Right now" Lethe Said

Illusions and Roses
----
"So Navarre, you ready?" Vika asked
"!!!!.....yah im ready" Navarre said
..."Ready...Begin" Vika said
Navarre started by forming hand signs. She finished them quickly and made three clones.She sent one clone about 13 spaces south, one 10 spaces north, and one 19 spaces west. The clones surrounded Vika. They all tossed kunais at Vika.
When they all struck Vika...instead of blood coming out...rose petals came out.
Vika formed a few handsigns and nothing happened?
Navarre waited a few seconds to see if anything would of happened, but nothing did.
So her and her clones ran towards Vika. They took one step and the ground exploded, and gaint roses came out of the ground. They turned into demon wheels and struck Navarre. She feel to the ground trying to catch her breath.
She tried to get up but Vika told her to rest.
"Thats it for now Navarre...RELEASE" Vika said. Then the ground was back to normal, the giant roses were gone,so were the demon wheels, and so were Navarre's wounds.
"So Who is Next?"
Vika said

Sai's brother
08-08-2009, 04:56 AM
Missing Gold

----
The person came closer and closer to him. It didnt took long for him to notice who was there. He quickly turned around and a kunai flew towards him. It cut the string and the golden kunais fell down into the forest below.
"So close!" the person said.
"You'll have to do better than that......Claudia" Raimundo said
She gasped....she was shocked a little. Her body still was sand and she was covered
in some dirt to hide her true self.
She quickly jumped down after the kunais but right then something happened.
"Wind Style: Sheer Typhoon" Raimundo said....A powerful wind current blew the kunais in different directions. Claudia couldnt tell where it went since the wind current made her spin so fast to tell. She hit the ground and tried to get up.
Raimundo made two clones, him and the clones went to guard the golden kunais.
A mile ahead, Edward hid behind a tree....he was thinking about where Raimundo was for he can take the kunais...he wasnt aware about the what happened to them yet.
Edward seen one of Raimundo's clones. He followed it thinking it was the real one.

In the burnt forest a golden kunai fell and hit the ground. Sothe walked around this forest until he saw the Gold object. He rushed over to get it, but right before he had touched it, a werid wind blew him away from it. "Is this his chakara nature?" he thought

Golden Maze
---
Sothe flew backwards and slammed against a tree. Raimundo ran towards the golden kunai get it, but Sothe quickly used "Fire Style: Fire Pit"
Raimundo fell down in the fire pit. Not to long later a
cloud of smoke came out. It was a clone. Sothe got the Golden Kunai and was now safe.
Edward followed the other Raimundo and he was lead to a volcano.
Raimundo turned and use "Fire Style: Ultimate Fire Quake"
Cracks appeared in the ground and fire bursted out.
The air was o hot and no water was near. Edward had to think quickly.
...He got it he spat on the ground to create a small amount of water then the used
"Water Style: Water Typhoon Blaze" The spat on the fround expanded and it sucked all of the fire up. He jumped towards the Golden Kunai but Raimundo grabbed him and pulled him back. He reached for it also. The ground it was on broked off and fell into the typhoon. Edward and Raimundo fell in it....A cloud of smoke came of the water..it was Raimundo's Clone. Then Edward shortly ended up on a werid island. He saw the kunai there but before he can touch it. It glowed brightly and a maze came out of the ground.
Edward got angry, when he gets close to it, it always gets further away by something.

To be Continued