PDA

View Full Version : Your Most Wanted Anime

Hidden Ninja45
01-14-2012, 01:37 AM
Disclaimer: This is topic is NOT about what series you want to buy. This topic is about what anime you want to see happen. Such as: a manga you want to be turned into an anime; an anime based off a manga, but the anime ended while the manga was still ongoing (such as Soul Eater, Claymore, etc); another season/continuation/spin-off of an existing anime.

My list: (probably will add more later)
1. An Angel Beats Prequel anime, probably based off the prequel manga.
2. Ga Rei anime (Ga-Rei-Zero was really well done in my opinion)
3. A third season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
4. A third season of K-ON!
5. Alive: The Final Evolution anime to get un-canceled. (it was supposed to happen a few years ago, but got scraped)

ILIKEPIE
01-14-2012, 01:38 AM
Cage of Eden it needs an anime

Graceland
01-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Mmm... As of now i want to see:
The sequel to " Saki "
And, as you wrote aswell, a third season of Suzumiya Haruhi
And a third season of The World God Only Knows

Maikeru D. Shinigami
01-14-2012, 05:10 AM
The World God Only Knows III
Boku wa Tomodachi II
Panty & Stocking II
Deadman Wonderland II
Oriemo II

Vivi
01-14-2012, 05:28 AM
Cage of Eden it needs an anime

This.

Anyway:
Shingeki no Kyojin needs an Anime big time.

Eli Goldsworthy
01-23-2012, 09:47 AM
agree with the 3rd season of K-On

The manga Arisa needs an anime. (I just want to see it in anime form... my life would be complete.)

Graceland
01-23-2012, 10:10 AM
The manga I want the most as an anime must be...

Girl Friends

Leafy
01-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Psyren...like NAO. One of the best mangas I've read. Definitely deserves an anime.

Vocaloid
01-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Panty & Stocking II

THISSSSSSSSSSSS. FREAKIN' GAINAX ENDING!

Rappi Rangai/Ninja Girls needs to be adapted into an anime.

roullex uchiha
01-23-2012, 07:01 PM
God of war should have one.

WindScar22
01-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Even though the author said that it wouldn't happen, I would LOVE to see an Anime made out of Yotsuba&! I also wish that they would finish Katekyo Hitman Reborn!'s Anime, darn it!

Sai9497
01-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Little Busters.

darkjam
01-27-2012, 02:13 AM
Air Gear Season II.

Ohako
01-30-2012, 07:41 AM
Psyren...like NAO. One of the best mangas I've read. Definitely deserves an anime.

^^^^ yes needs to happen and HOTD season 2

Vivi
01-30-2012, 07:47 AM
Air Gear Season II.

NO!

GOD NO!

Air Gear has gone to hell.:(

Nothing makes sense anymore and power-wise it's majorly screwed up.

Main Villain's have a R.E.A.D. of about 400.
Meanwhile Kazu himself turned God Tier by having a R.E.A.D. of over 100,000.

And now the Final Bosses race them from up way into the Mesophere onto the Earth despite there being no Oxygen talking all the while.

Though it was still epic of how he did so.

Kuromaki
01-30-2012, 05:15 PM
If Shingeki no Kyojin was turned into an anime I would fangasm, as long as they don't screw it up like they did to Beelzebub.

Kitsune
01-30-2012, 05:26 PM
HOTD season 2
NO.

- A pokemon series that doesn't have Ash as the protagonist and actually ends. Never gonna happen though. :/ (The Raikou one doesn't count since it was only a few episodes long.)

- Sono Hanabira. My friend imported the third game, we randomly did stuff, and it was fun. Plus, the OVA (non-hentai) was unsatisfying.

- Itsuwaribito is my all-time favorite manga. I would love if it had an anime adaption.

ILIKEPIE
01-30-2012, 05:30 PM
NO.

- A pokemon series that doesn't have Ash as the protagonist and actually ends. Never gonna happen though. :/ (The Raikou one doesn't count since it was only a few episodes long.)

Pokemon adventures/special changes main characters too often for an anime even though some people think it should get one

Pokemon reburst that series might have a chance to get one cause it is very different

Kitsune
01-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Pokemon adventures/special changes main characters too often for an anime even though some people think it should get one

Pokemon reburst that series might have a chance to get one cause it is very different
Oh, really? Those are manga right? I'll look them up, thanks! :3 Other than the games, I really have nothing to deepen my love for the series. xD

Pinks17
01-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Tales of Symphonia should have one
And it's a GameCube game ^^ anyone play it??

Devroux
02-04-2012, 10:22 AM
I like Air Gear as a manga, but the anime for it pretty much sucks. I'd like that to be redone in order to follow the manga a bit better.

High School of the Dead is another one. I was a fan of the zombies vs. high schoolers thing since Maik recommended it to me, so seeing the anime continue would be great.

I've probably got more, but can't think of them right now. These were off the top of my head since I'm still reading, or trying to read, the mangas for them.

CrookedI
02-26-2012, 08:39 AM
i want a second season of claymore. the endind left it open for a second but it went a diff route than the manga. but a second season of claymore would b AMAZING!!! :( DOUBT WE WILL EVER GET THO

ONIMUSHA
03-24-2012, 06:26 PM
katawa shoujo: the anime - probably won't happen, since the creators of KS said that they don't wanna make profit from the game, plus the term "katawa" (lit: disabled, crippled) is considered extremely taboo for casual use in japan
deadman wonderland season 2 - MOAR DEADMAN WONALANDO!
parasyte - i checked out this manga a while back, it's pretty cool, even if the art is kinda ugly (ALL THE CHICKS LOOK LEIK DUDES)
beck mongolian chop squad season 2 - definitely not gonna happen, but there was a whole lot of the manga that the anime didn't adapt, and i wanna see that!
durarara/baccano seasons 2 - these anime take place in the same universe (albiet 80 years apart) and again, so much of the novels that theyre based off of (both novel series are still ongoing) didn't get put into anime form.
kingdom hearts the anime - i love kingdom hearts
brave fencer musashi the anime - i love musashi
vagabond - I checked out the manga along with parasite, its awesome
the rest of the berserk manga - they are actually doing this right now, so we cool

i'll think of some more later on

KazekageGaara
03-24-2012, 09:26 PM
An anime adaptation of... (no specific order)
1) Katekyo Hitman Reborn where the anime left off and the manga continues.
2) Karin/Chibi Vampire, a new season/series based off the manga.

Eli Goldsworthy
03-25-2012, 08:17 AM
Anime adaptation of The Record of a Fallen Vampire and Psyren.

EYE OF AGES
03-25-2012, 02:40 PM
Disclaimer: This is topic is NOT about what series you want to buy. This topic is about what anime you want to see happen. Such as: a manga you want to be turned into an anime; an anime based off a manga, but the anime ended while the manga was still ongoing (such as Soul Eater, Claymore, etc); another season/continuation/spin-off of an existing anime.

My list: (probably will add more later)
1. An Angel Beats Prequel anime, probably based off the prequel manga.
2. Ga Rei anime (Ga-Rei-Zero was really well done in my opinion)
3. A third season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
4. A third season of K-ON!
5. Alive: The Final Evolution anime to get un-canceled. (it was supposed to happen a few years ago, but got scraped)

second suzumiya and angel beats.(by the way there's an ova movie after season 2 of haruhi, iirc)

The World God Only Knows III
Boku wa Tomodachi II
Panty & Stocking II
Deadman Wonderland II
Oriemo II
Second deadman wonderland

I'd add that nausicaa manga, and battle angel manga do need series. These are epic classics at the peak of quality.

PS
And more code geass, c2 is addicting, and the new nunnaly in wonderland is likely going to be epic.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
06-18-2012, 11:56 AM
Oriemo II

One of my wishes has come true.

Hidden Ninja45
08-02-2012, 01:08 AM
Right now, i'd really like a full anime series of the King of Thorn manga to happen. I don't even have to see the movie to know it's nowhere near as good as the manga.

BMC1994
08-19-2012, 05:37 AM
A anime adaptation of asuras wrath (maybe a prequel)
Prequel spin off from naruto focusing on the time before the shinobi villages when the clans battled eachother.

Edit: And a new season/movie of Afro samurai.

Hidden Ninja45
08-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Second season of Deadman Wonderland. So many unanswered questions. They need to make another season.

Bacon
08-19-2012, 03:11 PM
I'd like to see deadman as an completed anime,but they really screwed it up.

ILIKEPIE
08-20-2012, 02:13 AM
Ratman needs an anime

rados
08-20-2012, 03:12 AM
For me, right now and forever this is Naruto and Naruto Shippuden!!!

sagemaster777
09-18-2012, 01:24 AM
KiraKira the VN
DearDrops the VN
the rest of KissxSis, please. P:
Big order would be nice.
Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit
Soul Eater remake
DMW remake
Btoom(already getting one.)
Mare
The drifting classroom

Vivi
09-18-2012, 03:12 AM
KiraKira the VN
DearDrops the VN
the rest of KissxSis, please. P:
Big order would be nice.
Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit
Soul Eater remake
DMW remake
Btoom(already getting one.)
Mare
The drifting classroom

A thousand times this.
What the hell is K-ON! ?

Raiden
09-18-2012, 03:21 AM
Anything that doesn't suck

Also

I want to go on record saying that I wholeheartedly believe that High School of the Dead is garbage.

Ino's Girl
09-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Cage Of Eden
Girlfriends
It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular

sagemaster777
09-18-2012, 11:24 PM
Anything that doesn't suck

Also

I want to go on record saying that I wholeheartedly believe that High School of the Dead is garbage.
I couldn't agree more.
That is, until I gave up the plot seriously and watched it with 100% fanservice interest. `:P
A thousand times this.
What the hell is K-ON! ?
gsE_86QYStM
I DON'T KNOW WHAT K-ON EVEN IS!

Hidden Ninja45
09-18-2012, 11:54 PM
How is possible that there is an anime fan out there that doesn't know about K-ON!? It's not possible. Do any of these girls look familiar:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17600000/After-School-Tea-Time-ho-kago-tea-time-17688006-500-354.jpg

sagemaster777
09-19-2012, 12:23 PM
I know what K-on is. I was being sarcastic.
But if Kira☆Kira and DearDrops were animated, they would blow K-on out the water.

deadtaka
09-19-2012, 12:30 PM
The hell's a K-On?

sagemaster777
09-19-2012, 12:39 PM
The hell's a K-On?
A new Make-Up product.

Rasengan SageX5
09-19-2012, 03:33 PM
First and foremost in my mind...a remake of Soul Eater. They got ahead of themselves and let the anime catch up to the manga, meaning they had to rush the end of the anime. They should try again and take it slower this time, sticking closer to the manga, kind of like FMA: Brotherhood did.

Bacon
09-19-2012, 03:38 PM
I forgot these last time:

Trigun remake or second season
Code geass continuation
Steins;gate continuation

sagemaster777
09-19-2012, 03:42 PM
CodeGeass has a new ova series with a different mc and a different setting. Idk what you could possibly do with more codegeass though, since fhe war was over and lelouch's plan worked. Peace to japan.

Steins:gate is getting a movie.

Bacon
09-19-2012, 03:45 PM
CodeGeass has a new ova series with a different mc and a different setting. Idk what you could possibly do with more codegeass though, since fhe war was over and lelouch's plan worked. Peace to japan.

Steins:gate is getting a movie.
Lelouch actually aimed at global change,but you never know. As long as CC exists, there will always be some sort of conflict . As for the ovas, ;_; //can't find first ep.

There's no details on it and it would be more of a side story than anything :/

sagemaster777
09-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Not sure if the ova is even out yet. I've just seen the trailer xD

The maker said it'd be a new story after the events of the series so *shrugs*

Bacon
09-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Not sure if the ova is even out yet. I've just seen the trailer xD

The maker said it'd be a new story after the events of the series so *shrugs*
The first one is :3 It was late august

:/ I haven't found jack squat on it