PDA

View Full Version : Who should Sasuke end up with??

michierminy
01-13-2012, 07:27 PM
Who should be with Sasuke in the end ( as in boyfriend and girlfriend)
Sakura
Karin
No one

michierminy
01-13-2012, 07:35 PM
Sakura!!

roullex uchiha
01-13-2012, 07:37 PM
maybe Ino.

GaaraXSaiFan
01-13-2012, 08:07 PM
No one! Because Sakura is going to be with Naruto and He purposly used Karin and almost killed her!

Night Blade852
01-13-2012, 08:09 PM
Hmm, I'm kinda leaning towards Hinata. I'm not a SH fan or anything I'm just saying. Sharingan mixed with byakugan would be kick ass! Just stating my two pennys here.

SS is fine, they look ok together, but that relationship just reminds me of my girlfriend
s previouse boyfriend. He litteraly hit her and let's leave it at that.

katsu uchiha
01-14-2012, 11:53 AM
No one.

He tried to kill Sakura 3 times and thinks she is very annoying.

And he almost killed Karin.

NBT
01-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Death.

Pinks17
01-14-2012, 12:12 PM
i seriously don't even know if he's going to revive his clan after all =(
personally i'd like sakura, but its hard to have a favorite couple with him, because he's just so cold and shows no emotion but anger/hatred. which is lame.
`:|

Chiku
01-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Death.
Darn, someone beat me to it. :lol:

Night Blade852
01-14-2012, 01:12 PM
i seriously don't even know if he's going to revive his clan after all =(
personally i'd like sakura, but its hard to have a favorite couple with him, because he's just so cold and shows no emotion but anger/hatred. which is lame.
`:|
And notice he's never really liked to be around females...you kinda need a female if you want to rebuild a family.

Clan Lord Uzumaki
01-14-2012, 01:44 PM
If he lives, it's Sakura FTW

Tenz
01-14-2012, 02:31 PM
He will probably impregnate multiple girls to revive the Uchiha clan

SakuraPetals
01-14-2012, 11:47 PM
@Tenz LOL!

I'm a huge fan of SasuSaku :)
So with Sakura !
But i really think he's just gonna die in the end -_-'

Roronoa Zoro
01-15-2012, 04:12 AM
Hmmm honestly I really don't know who he should end up with since Naruto is the one taking all the girls this time lol. He has Hinata, Sakura alittle and now Karin alittle also :p

Night Blade852
01-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Truthfully, idk if Sakura even wants him back really. I mean she DOES want him back, but only because Naruto wants him back. I think she's actualy kind of mad at herself for even loving him to begin with. Plus Sasuke has never really liked to be around females at all. The only thing he's really said to Sakura was "you're annoying" and brushed her off. Sure, he cared for her as a teammate and all, but he didn't really talk with her that much. Now it looks like Sakura has switched from Sasuke to Naruto. It's like she knows who she loves, she just can't accept those feelings.

And as for Karin...he stabbed a Chidorie (however you spell that)through her chest. How you forgive something like that is beond me. Let alone end up with the person who did it to you.

Personaly I can't really Sasuke being let off the leash just like that. It would just make kishi look like a bad writer and show he can't do something realisticly. Sure, his manga, his rules. But you have to make the right things realistic in the right times.

killbobby7
01-15-2012, 08:15 AM
i hope he dies and never revives his clan

Haku Uchiha
01-15-2012, 01:17 PM
sasuke is going to die with his family because he will talk to the REAL madara and he will use his rinnegan to revive everyone and since he is already dead he can't die again from using all his chakra to revive everyone like Nagato did then there will be a happy ending

Breeze
01-15-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm a SasuSaku fan, but have little hope for Sasuke. Unless there is a big plot twist character change thing, he's gunna die. Poor Sasuke

Kuromaki
01-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Sasuke should be single. I can't imagine him with anybody with the way the story's going.

e710
01-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Naruto said he wanted Sasuke, its gonna happen even if Sasuke has to be help down.

bluemiracle
01-15-2012, 07:12 PM
I'd have to say Sakura.

As for Sasuke dying, I don't think that is going to be likely. Kishimoto cannot keep anyone from Team Seven dead, as he showed with Kakashi. Personally, I feel like Sasuke will spit out a unicorn, cry sparkles, and realize his wrong-doings. Then, him and Naruto will continue their...interesting bromance. I'm not saying Sasuke will go back to Konoha, as much as I'm saying he'll get redemption. I do believe Team Seven will have a happy ending, whatever that may be.

I admit, Sasuke's serious attempt to kill Sakura dampened my enthusiasm for the pairing. With Sakura's hesitation on stabbing Sasuke in the back, I'm not worried about her feelings ever changing. If it can survive this, then it will survive indefinitely. Sasuke is the problem child in all of this. He needs a healthy shot of redemption and renewel before he can EVER be plausible pairing material. There needs to be some insight on his thoughts concerning Sakura. I find it curious that the manga stays mostly mute on his end of things. The boy does everything BUT outwardly reject her. He had the PERFECT opportunity to cut his ties with her the night he left, the PERFECT chance to reject her for good and make it clear he will have nothing more to do with her. He doesn't. Instead, Mr. Blunt and Straightforward has to give her HOPE by thanking her and thoughtfully leaving her knocked out body on a bench so no one will step on her!

That and Kishimoto keeps HARPING on that moment...

Also quotting Naruto Databook - "The only one who filled his lonely excistance is Sakura. But he cannot let her in."

e710
01-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Sasuke does not give a damn about her.

Night Blade852
01-15-2012, 09:46 PM
I'd have to say Sakura.

As for Sasuke dying, I don't think that is going to be likely. Kishimoto cannot keep anyone from Team Seven dead, as he showed with Kakashi. Personally, I feel like Sasuke will spit out a unicorn, cry sparkles, and realize his wrong-doings. Then, him and Naruto will continue their...interesting bromance. I'm not saying Sasuke will go back to Konoha, as much as I'm saying he'll get redemption. I do believe Team Seven will have a happy ending, whatever that may be.

I admit, Sasuke's serious attempt to kill Sakura dampened my enthusiasm for the pairing. With Sakura's hesitation on stabbing Sasuke in the back, I'm not worried about her feelings ever changing. If it can survive this, then it will survive indefinitely. Sasuke is the problem child in all of this. He needs a healthy shot of redemption and renewel before he can EVER be plausible pairing material. There needs to be some insight on his thoughts concerning Sakura. I find it curious that the manga stays mostly mute on his end of things. The boy does everything BUT outwardly reject her. He had the PERFECT opportunity to cut his ties with her the night he left, the PERFECT chance to reject her for good and make it clear he will have nothing more to do with her. He doesn't. Instead, Mr. Blunt and Straightforward has to give her HOPE by thanking her and thoughtfully leaving her knocked out body on a bench so no one will step on her!

That and Kishimoto keeps HARPING on that moment...

Also quotting Naruto Databook - "The only one who filled his lonely excistance is Sakura. But he cannot let her in."
Well, if he had killed Sakura right then and there the story would've been over a long time ago. Who would've sent Naruto after Sasuke? Who would've made Naruto stronger? Sakura and Sasuke are the main reasons why Naruto never quits.

Sakura: Girl of his dreams who he's willing to risk life and limb for no matter what the cost.

Sasuke: One of the first ones to show some ligt at the end of the dark tunnle. Granted thaty belongs to ALL of team seven. (So saying Sakura has never done anything for Naruto is lying too yourself.)

Sure, Sasuke might comeback cus it's Naruto's wish to get him back. However, Naruto also wants to be more than just good friends with Sakura. A.K.A loving her through out the entire manga. If you're willing to take ANY kind of punishment for the one you care about, it's more than just a crush...it's love.
Sakura dosen't want to see Naruto hurt and is willing to hurt herself for him.
Sure Hinata confessed, but it still dosen't add up to what NaruSaku has. How would you react if some random person you hardly know just confessed out of the clear blue sky? Shocked? Stunned? Something along those lines? All I'm saying that if he wants Sasuke back, hes pretty much just earned Sakura. If he got his best friend back, who the plot was over. He has the girl hes been wanting for his entire life.
And Naruto is a Shonen manga. Main guy x main girl usualy happens in these.

bluemiracle
01-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Night Blade852 - I'm going to say this once again: - you don't choose the person you love - us viewers should know this better than anyone. She having feelings for Sasuke even after he followed a darker path is almost a prove of her ‘never-ending love’ for him, and Kishimoto shows this everytime he has the oportunity to. Only a true love would survive this, her crush ended way back pre-Shippuden, and since then it developed to something much deeper. Also I never said Sakura didn't care or had never done anything for Naruto, in my opinion he's like a best friend for her, but that's just it - No romance, no sexual tension, no feelings, just a big friendship. Though being told that Naruto loves her, Sakura, while still caring for him as a friend and team-mate, doesn't reciprocate his feelings. Period

And quotting from a previous post of mine, because I really dislike repeating myself:

'The thing I like about Kishi's manga is that he did NOT follow the Shonen cliche by having NaruSaku as the obvious Main Guy x Main Girl pairing. He did not have Sakura move on from her first love with over 500 chapters into the story. Even though it would have been soooo easy especially considering romance in this story is barely focused on Kishi could have taken the easy route and had Naruto and Sakura truly fall for each other and then just get on with the plot. Instead he makes it more difficult by giving Hinata an epic--genuine-- confession to Naruto and then confirming over and over again Sakura loves Sasuke (like chapter 474)

If NaruSaku was the intention why make Hinata's love for Naruto seem like more of a positive moment than Sakura's 'confession'? Why show Sakura's love for Sasuke more prominently than Naruto's feelings for her? Why show that Sakura, even after learning how Naruto feels about her, doesn't reciprocate his feelings? And most importantly why hasn't Sakura fallen for Naruto now that he's reached the epitome of heroic and all things good?

People can argue that Sakura cares about Naruto, and visa-versa, and I won't deny that. However, I cannot see Sakura ever truly loving Naruto like she loves Sasuke. I feel like if she settles for Naruto, that's all she's doing; settling. Plus, I feel like Naruto is still stuck in that 'hey-look-a-cute-girl-who-needs-me' thing. Their romance would be that stereotypical thing that most tsundere-containing mangas have'

Night Blade852
01-19-2012, 07:49 PM
@ Bluemiricle

Ok I kinda want a final good disgussion before I finally drop Naruto and continue on to my book writing and hopefully get published by the end of Summer. Nothing major, hopefully no bashing or anything like that. Just an even disgussion with a shipper of a diffrent couple.

Ok, you disagree NS will happen while I disagree SS will happen. Let's try and sort out our diffences here. I chose you because you seem like you support your couple verry heavily like I do mine. And you don't use "because they deserve eachother" BS.

Ok, my question to you is. Why do you support SS? To me, it just looks down on it's knees and taking its last breath. While to you it's the supposed ending couple.

I guess I'll explain why I like NaruSaku so much here.
Whenever I first started watching Naruto, I was in the seventh grade and the third movie was shown on Cartoonnetwork. Sakura was definetly a character I started to like because she was funny and definetly one of the kinds of characters I liked. At the time I had no clue about Hinata, Sasuke, exc. but there were definetly moments in that movie that made me like Naruto and Sakura even more.

Over the years I got more and more..."hooked" on it. I just liked Sakura to begin with. Always hitting Naruto whenever he did something stupid always made me laugh. But apparently some people have never heard of commic releafe.

Eventualy they stopped showing Naruto on Cartoonnetwork for some odd aparent reasonand replaced it with...I don't remember. But I still watched it at school during computer class.

A few years later, I found Shippuden and started watching it. I already knew that Naruto had a crush on Sakura, so whenever Sakura blushed at him kinda made me like it even more. And its just grown on me ever since.

Another reason is the people who support NH and SS. Ever heard of VJ87G on Youtube? He gives your couples a bad name. He insaulted my dad who died in Afghanistan a while back, and just kep doing it because I support NS. So people like that are a MAJOR reason I support NS. I havent seen any NS fan act like that too a NH or SS shipper, soo idk if there are any NS fans like that.

Another reason is my girlfriend's X-boyfriend was like Sasuke in a way. He was violent towards her and never really cared for her much. Eventualy things got so bad she started asking if she could stay nights at my house.
(Me and her X weren't really the best of friends. Enemies would be too nice for us.)
But once he found out he was furiouse. He started getting high on drugs and alchohal and what not. But he was arested later on. We got into a fight and I guess a few people saw it because police were all Jessica's yard.
(She's also a lead female in one of my books.)
And ever since we've been dating. I'm planing on asking her to marry me soon as well. Just as soon as I can aford the ring. (Wish me luck?)

Anyway. Your turn XD

Oh yeah, and about all the bashing on other couples. It really dosen't help to go to Youtube before this place lol. But I'm honestly about to drop Naruto. I just watched because I got a lot of ideas from it for my stories.

bluemiracle
01-20-2012, 10:26 AM
First, what on earth is a 'VJ87G on Youtube'?? Second, why do I support SasuSaku? Seriously? Lol that’s not even an argument. I guess I could ask you the same thing then. Why you support NaruSaku? Because they spend so much time together so its easier to support a pairing like that? Because they're the main guy x main girl pairing all over again? Cliche much? :) Third, as long as the Fourth Shinobi war isn't over, NONE of the pairings are dead. I'll repeat NONE, including NaruSaku. Saying SasuSaku and NaruHina are dead is a just an act of a desperate attempt to reassure yourself that your pairing is going to work out. Its obvious that Kishimoto is playing with fans on this issue, you'd have to be blind not to see it. I, on the other hand, am a realistic person and I see things like they are, and state the facts that actually ARE in the manga. Also saying that Sasuke rejected her feelings is a wrong statement. To follow the path to gain power and kill his brother, Sasuke had to renegade all he cared about, including Naruto and Sakura. Yes, he tried to kill her... and Naruto...and Kakashi...and Karin...want me to continue? But that doesn't validate the idea of Sasuke rejecting Sakura's feelings. In reality we never learned how Sasuke truly feels about Sakura, as much as NaruSaku would like to convince themselves of otherwise. I'm sure Kishi will show that when the time is right, don't worry.

I don't really understand why you try to relate SasuSaku's story with your own story or what you write in your books. Its irrelevant, simple as that. Not trying to hurt your feelings or anything, though.

But what bothers me the most is arguing with NaruSaku who hate Sasuke. I find it literally to talk with a wall. Kishimoto couldn't care less if you hate Sasuke, and think Naruto would make a better lover for Sakura. Sasuke keeps half of the story line going, even though some people state that he's nothing more than a cold-hearted traitor that needs to die as soon as possible. I believe he along with the rest of Team 7 will have a happy ending, whatever that is because all 4 of them deserve it.

And if Sasuke's able to restore the Uchiha clan (which I can see it be very likely), even better.
Sometimes I think people forget how the whole point of the series is redemption, seriously. Well I think I said pretty much all I had to say. You can go back to your book now :)

assassin
01-20-2012, 10:58 AM
he should end up with satan in the pits of h*ll

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
01-20-2012, 01:25 PM
I don't think he's gonna end up with anyone. I think he's asexual...in other words, he doesn't love men or women, he only loves himself.

Tenz
01-20-2012, 01:33 PM
He should end up 6 Feet Under

Warrior3
01-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Only death.

Zetsu14
01-20-2012, 07:07 PM
Hmm, I'm kinda leaning towards Hinata. I'm not a SH fan or anything I'm just saying. Sharingan mixed with byakugan would be kick ass! Just stating my two pennys here.

SS is fine, they look ok together, but that relationship just reminds me of my girlfriend
s previouse boyfriend. He litteraly hit her and let's leave it at that.

Sharinkugan :D

Night Blade852
01-20-2012, 08:31 PM
@ bluemiricle

Not to be mean or anything, but it looks like you really didn't get what my brother was saying (and yes we share his profile since I'm too lazy to make another one fro myself) All he was wondering is why you go for that couple. He was trying to be nice, then you turn around and spit in his face. And for what? He was just wanting a good debater but it looks like he chose wrong.

Look, no offine intended here, but if you were a "realistic" person you'd verry well know SS is dead. Whether you like it or not. You're giving half the reason SS will happen and basing it all on Sakura who HAS LOST RESPECT for Sasuke multiple times in the manga and show! I couldn't care less about Naruto anymore as the NS-NH SS pairing wars are just pathetic.

Saying he bases his writing from a SS shipping is a major insault to his work. Let me tell you that right now little girl. If you even read the first chapter of his current book, you'd drop Naruto in a heart beat. I honsetly don't see how he calls it "similar" to tell the truth. It has a total diffrent story line and what not. Characters act diffrent towards eachother if nothing else. But still. Don't ever say his work is compaired to SS ever again! That is a major insault too him.

And that's what he wwas asking you to begin with then you start to bash him. He was just asking how you think SS will even start to develop. He wasn't asking "why do you support that? You should stop." He was just curiouse. All he wanted was a good dissgussion and you just spit in his face.

It also looked to me like you just used Sakura's feelings and not Sasuke's. Is that how a relationship works too you? Yes, the girl has some say in it, but only 50% (which Sakura lost a long time ago) Sasuke has NEVER shown an interest in Sakura or ANY girl at that. What makes Sakura so diffrent? It's so obviouse she was starting to like Naruto even more during Shippuden. I haven't watched it for a while. But I do know about the hug scene.
All my brother was asking is why you think SS has the highest chance of happening. Is that so bad? He gave his reasons why he likes NS but dosen't like SS or NH (which I didn't eather)

Another thing. You don't choose the one you love?! What the hell are you talking about ?!?! You don't choose your family. You choose your friends and the one you love. A first crush isn't something you have controll over. Or are these the excuses SS fans are using now? Pfft, pathetic.

Night Blade852
01-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Sharinkugan :D
Hells yeah! Bad ass is what that is!

SasukeDude96
01-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Sasuke has no interest in relationships. That should be fairly obvious. He's more focused on other things. Even aside from that, he never even remotely had any affection for Sakura or Karin, and he even tried to kill both of them. He's a pethedic dick blinded by revenge. He doesn't deserve anybody.

The only reason his name is in my username, is because he was my favorite character early on in part 1. (When he was still good.) Otherwise I despise his character and his actions.

Maruko
01-21-2012, 02:45 AM
Not Sakura! If he comes back and Sakura forgives him i'm going to spend the rest of my life building my Anime/Reality machine,then i will go to Konoha and stab her to death with an rusty,old knife.

P.S. He's gay.

FlashHeaven
01-21-2012, 02:52 AM
@Night Blade 852, Look whether you have high hopes for NaruSaku its irrelevant to state that it will be happening_ it could, then again it could not. Naruto always said that Sakura is the girl of his dreams. He has always been there for her i could give you that, but remember Sasuke's life was a "dark road" that he had to walk in and it was plotted by Itachi and further influenced by Orochimaru. He was never to me a bad guy on purpose, how would you feel realizing your brother was never evil and was used by the Konoha Elders to slaughter his own clan. Sasuke whole point of revenge was absurd because his brother loved him, and that made him go insane because he never realized the pain his brother had to go through and realizing that killing his brother was all for nothing but a waste of a goal. But going to the more important matter. I could tell you facts Pre-Shippuden where Sasuke although had a degree of feelings for Sakura. He had to give up many things, but its because if you notice in the flashbacks when Sasuke fought Naruto. You could see that Sasuke was not entirely happy with his family. He only wanted to be respected and many times he tried to equal Itachi, so that he would could gain mostly his father's respect. Then later on, he sees all the Uchihas dropped dead on the floor including his parents, so he got that torn off his life because like Naruto had this bond with Sasuke. Sasuke had this small bond with his family and it was taken away from him by Itachi and Danzo. Also, let's step away from Sasuke's past, he never has paid attention to his feelings for other people. All Sasuke has ever desired and breathed for is revenge that's plain simple. He began having bonds with team 7, but with Itachi's return and Orochimaru's pursuing Sasuke for power turned him away from that relationship he was having with team 7. Also, when the Invasion of Konoha passed Sakura thanked Sasuke for saving her. Sasuke broke it to her that Naruto fought tooth and nail for her, but you could see how mad he was about it. Usually because Sasuke would be the one that would save Sakura, instead of Naruto in the old days. I think the power was not the only reason Sasuke was jealous its because Naruto saved Sakura and he failed. I believe that Naruto should not end up with Sakura. The girl obviously likes Sasuke and Sai explained it when Sakura confessed to Naruto about the love she feels for him. The main problem is that their is a love triangle Naruto loves Sakure, but Sakura loves Sasuke. Naruto is clumsy for the fact that he does not confront Sakura and tell her how he feels about her, if he did who knows maybe Sakura would of settled with him. Also, many boyfriends have told their girlfriends that they can be annoying and its true cause girls can be dramatic at times, but you know he only told Sakura annoying. He treated Naruto far worser by calling him a loser. I think the reason that Sakura had a more intense love for Sasuke was because he admitted that there was a time he felt that he thought his road was with team 7, but he turned to revenge at the end. He told her he can't be like Naruto or her. Before he left he told Sakura that all of them shall be walking a new path and that's when he declared that he was going to the path of revenge. Sasuke said Thank you to Sakura for being supportive, so maybe he did like her just didn't want to express it or didn't know how to say it.

@bluemiracle, Although i agree with some of the things your saying. You did come a bit too strong you need to tone it down a bit. Also, if Sasuke does not better himself. SasuSaku are as good as done. Sakura won't wait forever you know. Although i hope that he better be off with Sakura than Sakura being with Naruto. Since she has been rather betraying of Naruto's feeling since she does not reciprocates his feelings at all. I think Hinata should end up with Naruto. I mean she almost died saving Naruto from Pain and she finally let out all those trapped feeling she kept quiet. Naruto also told Sakura to stop lying to herself and i think he realizes that chasing Sakura might be useless since she still has a thing for Sasuke.

bluemiracle
01-21-2012, 07:48 AM
@ FlashHeaven - Its not really my intention to be harsh and I know I haven't disrespected other users in anyway. It's just that I'm kind of getting tired of all these pairing wars, and repeating myself only makes it worse. But I must say that even after discussing this issue with people who support other pairings I'm cofident in what I said. At this point anything is possible, Kishimoto didn't rule out any pairing so far, so it really gets on my nerves when Sasuke haters state that NaruSaku is the only pairing that is going to happen and SasuSaku is dead. It really annoys me, which is understandable I think?

Anyway, since redemption is one of the main themes from series I can very much say that Sasuke will likely have a happy ending watever that is. I mean look at Gaara or Kurama or Nagato! Nagato had all these ideias of peace and killing people to bring peace, and in the end Naruto made him change his ways (!!!) Most people weren't expecting this, and some were even disappointed. I'm not saying Sasuke and Sakura will have a happy ever after or Sasuke will fall madly for Sakura, or Sakura will just forget what Sasuke did. I just think their story isn't over...just yet. There are too many things that still need explanation.

Besides, I don't think Sasuke is the real villain here. We should be more concern about Tobi or Kabuto. Tobi plans to control every living being in the planet with his Eye of The Moon plan, and I think that's a little bit more serious than destroying Konoha, as much insensitive as it might sound. I mean, having the Ten-tails wandering around the Ninja World is definitely something to avoid all costs. At some point of the story-line Sasuke will have to make a decision: protect those whom he once cherished or give in to his dark side, condemning himself, and maybe Konoha and the rest of the world. Many people argue that even if that happened Konoha wouldn't just accept Sasuke back and forget what he did, he would surely be condemned by his previous acts. True. My theory is that if Sasuke decides to take Konoha side at some point of the story, helping to defeat its' enemies and such (Kabuto, Madara or Tobi), his situation would be highly reconsidered by the elders of the village and some of the most influential jounin. I wouldn't say he would 'turn good' by doing this, I would simply say come to his senses. I'm sure he's not all about hate, revenge and darkness, even though it seems that way...somewhere deep inside him, are memories of his family and friends, which he once cherished. I know it's much more complicated than this, but he just needs someone or something to help him remember that he still has something worth fighting for.

But I couldn't agree more on what you said about Sasuke. I don't understand what's all the fuss about him. Regardless of what Sasuke has done, he's nothing but a victim in the middle of Naruto story that has been manipulated to be a villain since the very beginning. Itachi (unconsciously) filled his young heart with hatred for so many years, Orochimaro later poisoned his mind for almost 3 years and he learned the truth behind the Uchiha massacre. And if that wasn't enough, Tobi has been corrupting him over the last chapters. This reflects exactly what Minato said about hate-filled shinobi that end up being used and manipulated. I don't think it would be fair for Sasuke, once a happy and cheerful child, end up dying or live forever in shadows.

roullex uchiha
01-21-2012, 11:03 AM
He should be by himself.He doesn't want any of them.

Night Blade852
01-21-2012, 11:52 AM
^ Exactly. He couldn't care less about anyone but himself. He said those words himself as well.

bluemiracle
01-21-2012, 12:01 PM
^ Irrelevant. So did Gaara and look at him now ;) But even if Gaara hadn't said that, it would still be irrelevant.

Night Blade852
01-21-2012, 01:06 PM
^ *sigh* Ok, then let's try it this way. Go to the NS vs NH poll and read page 11. Me and Chibiash thought the Garra fight may have forshadowed something to the Sasuke fight. We could be wrong, but we put a lot of good points down.

I'm just going to post this now. I didn't write it myself.

Hinata may have confessed her love to Naruto, but he never talked to her about it. It's 2012 and he STILL hasn't. Sakura, I believe, still has some feelings left for Sasuke (but not as much). I think she's beginning to develop feelings for Naruto. I mean, NS has alot more hints than NH. Naruto sees Hinata as a friend, while he's loved Sakura ever since the beginning of the series. Which is why, I think i'd be complete ;);););););););) if Kishi pairs NH up at the end.

Didn't write it myself. Found it on youtube.

for your proof, here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSfXgl1Ks00&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSfXgl1Ks00&feature=related)

But I still sas Sasuke is beond saving, I guess we'll just have to see. Even though I couldn't care less for Naruto now, but I've just watched it for so long and what not. May as well finish it.

bluemiracle
01-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Well, I suppose those are 'your' thoughts concerning Gaara. I have mine as well, and personally saying that Sasuke said X or Y so the pairing Z could never work out, means little to me at this point. Kishimoto is showing us how corrupted Sasuke became over time so it doesn't really surprises me what he says while he's 'evil'.

Again with the 'beginning to develop feelings for Naruto'? Whats with that seriously, if enough NaruSaku state that, then it will make it real? Although Kishimoto so far didn't rule out the possibility of any pairing (SasuSaku, NaruSaku, NaruHina), I must say that there are no indications of Sakura starting to develop feelings for Naruto. Nothing. I kind of agree with FlashHeaven - just because you have high hopes for NaruSaku it doesn't mean it will happen or its already happening. Its not. Sakura as also loved Sasuke since the beginning of the series so thats not much of a reason. And while Naruto clumsily has a thing for Sakura, Sakura loves a person who was corrupted inside-out, which I find very noble. She could be all 'Sasuke-kun has gone a bad boy so now I'll fall for the closest person I know next to him...Naruto!' But she doesn't, she's not that blunt. Instead she continues to love Sasuke, which shows perfectly that - you cannot choose the person you love.

NS has more hints than NH?? You can't possibly think that. What Naruto thinks of Hinata is a mystery, so don't jump into conclusions. We are in the middle of World War here, there's no time for romance. Kishimoto stated himself Hinata would make a better heroine than Sakura, so I wouldn't rule out the idea of NaruHina if I were you. Just saying.

I feel like I don't have anything else to say... replying to these posts is repeating everything I have been saying on previous threads or posts, which a bit exhausting. I stand by what I say - I'm confident in my pairing, and I'm sorry if it upsets you. Again I'll say: Saying SasuSaku and NaruHina are dead is an act of a desperate attempt to reassure yourself that your pairing is going to work out. Its obvious that Kishimoto is playing with fans on this issue, you'd have to be blind not to see it. So until he gives us new pairing material I think its useless to discuss the issue furthermore :)

Vivi
01-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Noone.

Sasuke is at a point to which he doesn't care about anything else than killing Homura and Koharu and taking revenge on Konoha.

There is also no way for him to be forgiven.
The only one still wanting him alive is Naruto the rest of the World wants him dead.

Since he can't be forgiven he ends up with noone cause he will die unless Kishimoto pulls the biggest Shounen crap ever.

tanoth
01-21-2012, 01:54 PM
^ You're forgetting Sakura.

Vivi
01-21-2012, 02:00 PM
^ You're forgetting Sakura.

Even Sakura wants him dead.=/
Hence how she tried to kill him.

She can't stand Sasuke being this way and wants to stop him even if it means killing him.

However she couldn't bring it over herself.

bluemiracle
01-21-2012, 02:03 PM

She can't stand Sasuke being this way and wants to stop him even if it means killing him.

Actually no. On their last reunion (bridge) she placed her hopes in both of them, Naruto and Sasuke. Before that happened she attempted to kill him because it hurts her seeing the one she loves being consumed by darkness...but yeah she couldn't bring herself to do it. In my opinion the one who wants him dead is Kakashi, he thinks its his fault Sasuke's like that.

Maruko
01-21-2012, 02:31 PM

Sakura wants him alive,but Sasuke wants her dead...S&M?

Night Blade852
01-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Jeeze, what the hell is up with the freaking reply thing? Oh well.

@ Bluemiricle
Where did he say Hinata would make a better lead female? Interviews? You can't trust those, they get mistranslated all the time by major shipping fans. I've noticed a lot of NH/SS fans saying that lately.

And yes, NS has more hints than NH. Why? Because you only see Hinata like six times in the entire manga. What the show is based off of. Sure, I'll admit Hinata does deserve a thank you from Naruto no doubt.

All I'm really trying to say is that I just don't see how Sasuke can be brought out of the dark and survive this war. Is it possible he may turn good again? Maybe, but untill I see some actual evidence of Sasuke giving a crap about Sakura for once, then I'll consider SS being a threat to NS.

And I know it's not up to me about who ends up together. I support NS because of how "overrated" Hinata is. And you have to admit it's the only couple that actualy makes sense at all. It's two sided now. Naruto cares for Sakura and is willing to sacrafice all his happiness just to see her smile. While Sakura dosen't want Naruto to get hurt or do something stupid. Sure she still has feelings over Sasuke, but for how much longer? Yes I know you've stated Sakura still love Sasuke and you don't choose your first love. But she is gave up hope on him twice. And how much does she say "Sasuke-Kun" now? Not verry much, exept for fillers.

I'll admit, I'm a heavy NaruSaku shipper (trying to stop, but keep getting dragged back in) But only because I just can't stand half of the NH fanbase. Every where I go, they're the ones who start the Shipping war. They can't stay out of NS business and the whole "It's ok for Naruto to stop loving Sakura is ok. But Hinata giving up on Naruto is not ok." That crap is what really ticks me off. Not to mention it's ok to hate Sakura, but you're a spawn of Satan if you bash Hinata. That fanbase needs help.

However, I do like pictures of Sasuke and Sakura. They look good together, but that's not what matters in a relationship. It's how they act towards eachother. Asnd Sasuke nearly killed Sakura three times: 1 saved by Orochimaru when he stopped Sasuke's jutsu. 2 Saved by Kakashi. 3 Saved by Naruto who glares at Sasuke like his father glared at...the 9 tailed fox? Don't remember. But that was another hint towards NS.

Do you read manga? I'm not sure if you're aware of chap 540. But did that look like it helped SasuSaku at all? No, not to me atleast. Look at Sakura's face when the "mystery ninja" says "He must be a graet guy if you love him." And also look at how she's immagining Sasuke. Not a verry good SS moment. People say it ended SS, which it may key word may have ended SS right there and then.

And why do I hate Sasuke? He's a traitor. He cut off all of his ties with his friends so he could gain power, which is what seperates him from Garra. Garra was used as a weapon and already hated everyone from the start. Sasuke became evil after joining Orochimaru...well, even the build up started long before that. He set off to get his revenge, kills Orochimaru, kills Itachi, joins Akatsukie, tries to kill Killer Bee and now threatens to kill the Leaf. If Sasuke is brought back as a good guy, Kishimoto is one of two things. 1: A terrible writer who I shouldn't have gotten into his story to begin with. Or 2: A great writer who I'm glad to be inspired a little by.
But a relation needs one verry important thing. Build up, trust and a strong friendship. Something NaruSaku has while NH ans SS are left without it. Ok, if you disagree with me...where is the build up for NH? A confession? One major moment for Hinata while Sakura has had like...14 in the entire cannon story? It may have been strong, but not strong enough. Because Naruto hasn't replied to her at all.
SS...Sakura's confession? Even though that seemd more anti-SasuSaku to me. But that's my oppinion.

And yes, it's too early for almost any pairing to happen. But I agree with Vivi. If Kishimoto just pulls those two together out of nowhere, he is definetly the worst writer ever. You can NEVER go with what the fans want. Sure, fans may get violent at times, but you're still the one in controll since it's your story...not the fans. If he changes Hinata to the lead female for just the fans alone...he just trolled himself so freaking hard it's embarecing. I would know this because I'm in the top ten most creative minds of my state. Current place is 5th I think, not entirely sure. I know all of the other authors over the phone and scyipe. We're all inspired by something and three of us are inspired by Naruto. But that's beside the point...how did I even get on that toppic?
Anyway, hope you get my points here.

Oh, and I read what my sister said. Ignore her. She gets a little too defencive sometimes. I will admit I have sencitive feelings, but I was kind of deserving that. Was kind of in a bad mood when I wrote that.

Anyway, yes. Let's put this couple debate behind us for now. Sorry about bashing and all that stuff. I just get really into stuff whenever I'm writing...kinda form my own world sorta. Truthfully I don't give a damn about the couples, but I've just supported for so long it's hard to get out of you know?

You don't have to reply or anything. I just wanted to say this. But reply if you want.

Night Blade852
01-21-2012, 05:02 PM
^^
I wrote all that...? Wow...didn't even realizw I wrote that much lulz

FlashHeaven
01-21-2012, 05:10 PM
@Night Blade 852, Look i don't really care who Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Hinata end up with honestly_ it's Kishimoto's story, not mine to pair up characters. You are sounding fanboyish right now. Naruto has been more time with Sakura that's true, but it does not mean they will end together. Now don't get me wrong naruto is one of my favorite characters, but what honestly amuses me is too see you telling people what the outcome will be and your answer is NaruSaku. Like Miracle said, Sakura has loved Sasuke since they were both little. The only reason if Sakura ends up being with Naruto together its because they were a part of a squad nothing more. Besides Sakura has rejected Naruto's feelings, dates, and etc. Where you can see that Hinata has always admired Naruto and she even made naruto's ninja way statement her own, confessed her love, protected him, and even cheered him up a few times, unlike mrs. Haruno

Night Blade852
01-21-2012, 05:29 PM
^ All I'm saying is that It's 50% percent of the way!! Sasuke still has to love Sakura and that's it! I admit I say things I shouldn't but it's just a really bad habbit. I said I am trying to get out of these stupid couple wars, but they keep dragging me back in. She has her oppinion, you have yours, I have mine. I could probably reply a lot better if I were in person, but whatever.

And see, there it goes again. Hinata, Hinata, hinata. Where are Naruto's feelings in this? It always seems no one cares about Naruto and his take at all.

Hinata--->Naruto
Naruto--->Sakura--->Sasuke no hinata at all.
Sakura--->Sasuke--->Naruto
Sasuke---> No one

That's all I'm trying to say. Is that too bad? Or do I need to clear it up more somehow? I'm just going by what makes sense too me. I'm not saying who will end up together. If I am, then ignore it because I do it automaticly. I'm trying to be nice here and not start a bashing chain. If I say something you don't like then read over it. And how exacly am I saying NS will happen? I never said it will happen. I said it's the only one that makes sense.

Ok, those are what Hinata has done for Naruto. I'll list Sakura (still not trying to say who will end up togethere here.)
7: Sakura has never done anything for Naruto.
1: Healing
2: crying
3: worrying constantly
4: Asking Tsunade to train her so she could protect Naruto and wouldn't feel like a burden to him.
5: complaining that she can only do the "little" things for Naruto.
6: Comforting him diring his toughest times.
More than Hinata.

That's it. That's all I'm trying to say. If I'm not getting it through too you right now, then read page nine on the NarSaku vs NaruHina poll. Maybe I should have just sent you two there to begin with. That is ALL I'm trying to say. I'm not "telling" you who's going to end up together. If I am, then I'm sorry please forgive me.

FlashHeaven
01-21-2012, 10:22 PM
@Night Blade 852, It's true that we each have different opinions. But you keep coming for more, whether it's you or your other brother. The only thing that i can admit your correct in your whole arguement is that Sakura may have new kinds of feelings for Naruto. Now get this through your head in part 1, sakura would give more attention to sasuke than what she would ever do for naruto. Its true that naruto always liked sakura in the beginning of the series, but he can't bring himself to say it to her. Sai was the one who foretold the love that naruto has for her. So if sakura ends up with naruto its thanks to sai. Besides go watch the whole series again and look at how many times she went, cried, protect, chased, and promised to make him happy. Sakura cried when sasuke supposely died against haku, she felt worried when orochimaru bited his neck and gave him the curse mark, she took care of him and naruto when the sound genin were going to attack, she took a kunai to protect sasuke from gaara's attack, she constantly visited sasuke and brought him flowers and brought him something to eat. Also, when sasuke recovered mentally from itachi's genjutsu sakura hugged him and could not let him go, before sasuke left the village she begged him to stay cause she wouldn't feel the same, and when she attempted to kill sasuke_ she could not bring herself to do it. Sai explained this already to naruto himself. Im not sure who will kishi pair up or if we will even be able to see the end of his decision, but honestly hinata is better for naruto & sakura should end up with sasuke. Face it hinata has always liked naruto, unlike sakura whos always been wanting sasuke. Anything else you want to bring up to the table?

Schnarf
01-21-2012, 10:31 PM
No one. He is insane.

Mizukage
01-21-2012, 11:52 PM
He "should"nt end up with anyone because of his actions. He never treated Sakura nicely and I feel like she is starting to realize she doesn't love him in the same way as she did before. Before it was a crazy kind of fan-girl love, now it's the love for a dear friend and teammate. She would do the same thing for Naruto if he went rogue too. It's just double the drama that she has this past of crushing on him.

I honestly feel like Sasuke should be able to start fresh when he becomes good again, (if he doesn't die saving naruto and/or the leaf.)

I mean honestly, what kind of relationship would it be for Sakura to tell her kids.

"Mom how did you and dad fall in love?"

"Well children, I loved your father because he was the coolest hottest boy in school, and he thought I was annoying and shallow. Then he left the leaf village to be trained by the man that murdered the third hokage. He killed tons of people but this guy that loved me (Naruto), I asked him to go get your father back and in the end he did, and then your father decided he did love me soooo I said yes. THE END."

Yeah

Night Blade852
01-22-2012, 07:04 AM
^ lol. That would probably actualy be the story lol.

bluemiracle
01-22-2012, 08:46 AM
@Night Blade 852, It's true that we each have different opinions. But you keep coming for more, whether it's you or your other brother. The only thing that i can admit your correct in your whole arguement is that Sakura may have new kinds of feelings for Naruto. Now get this through your head in part 1, sakura would give more attention to sasuke than what she would ever do for naruto. Its true that naruto always liked sakura in the beginning of the series, but he can't bring himself to say it to her. Sai was the one who foretold the love that naruto has for her. So if sakura ends up with naruto its thanks to sai. Besides go watch the whole series again and look at how many times she went, cried, protect, chased, and promised to make him happy. Sakura cried when sasuke supposely died against haku, she felt worried when orochimaru bited his neck and gave him the curse mark, she took care of him and naruto when the sound genin were going to attack, she took a kunai to protect sasuke from gaara's attack, she constantly visited sasuke and brought him flowers and brought him something to eat. Also, when sasuke recovered mentally from itachi's genjutsu sakura hugged him and could not let him go, before sasuke left the village she begged him to stay cause she wouldn't feel the same, and when she attempted to kill sasuke_ she could not bring herself to do it. Sai explained this already to naruto himself. Im not sure who will kishi pair up or if we will even be able to see the end of his decision, but honestly hinata is better for naruto & sakura should end up with sasuke. Face it hinata has always liked naruto, unlike sakura whos always been wanting sasuke. Anything else you want to bring up to the table?

I couldn't have say it better.

FlashHeaven
01-22-2012, 11:15 AM
He "should"nt end up with anyone because of his actions. He never treated Sakura nicely and I feel like she is starting to realize she doesn't love him in the same way as she did before. Before it was a crazy kind of fan-girl love, now it's the love for a dear friend and teammate. She would do the same thing for Naruto if he went rogue too. It's just double the drama that she has this past of crushing on him.

I honestly feel like Sasuke should be able to start fresh when he becomes good again, (if he doesn't die saving naruto and/or the leaf.)

I mean honestly, what kind of relationship would it be for Sakura to tell her kids.

"Mom how did you and dad fall in love?"

"Well children, I loved your father because he was the coolest hottest boy in school, and he thought I was annoying and shallow. Then he left the leaf village to be trained by the man that murdered the third hokage. He killed tons of people but this guy that loved me (Naruto), I asked him to go get your father back and in the end he did, and then your father decided he did love me soooo I said yes. THE END."

Yeah

Ok you were doing fine in this post, but then, you said, "sasuke does not deserve no one to he should start fresh." I think sasuke should talk about his actions and proves his redemption and love. If sakura ignores him, he should start new.

Night Blade852
01-22-2012, 11:42 AM
^
Possibly. But that dosen't seem verry... "in character"... for Sasuke now to love someone. Just stating my two pennys here.

roullex uchiha
01-22-2012, 05:38 PM
^ Irrelevant. So did Gaara and look at him now ;) But even if Gaara hadn't said that, it would still be irrelevant.

But Gaara was will to change.

Mizukage
01-24-2012, 01:24 AM
^Hmm you do have a point there. I feel like Kishi's big theme is people being able to change, but Sasuke's the big one. If Naruto can get him to change, I'll believe in world piece.

But I mean what I said about starting fresh. All the characters are changing. Some I can see maybe getting together, but others (Sasuke) might do better not to be constantly reminded everytime (he) looks at Sakura, how many times he yelled at her

...or left her to die/fall or be saved by naruto/kakashi
...or smacked her unconcious
...or, you know, tried to kill her

I think forgiving a person and marrying them after said incidences are on two sides of a very fine line

(@nightblade: sorry I stole you're carrot tactic. It's super useful tho.)

Night Blade852
01-24-2012, 04:21 AM
LOL!!! It's fine hahaha

roullex uchiha
01-24-2012, 04:55 PM
^Hmm you do have a point there. I feel like Kishi's big theme is people being able to change, but Sasuke's the big one. If Naruto can get him to change, I'll believe in world piece.

But I mean what I said about starting fresh. All the characters are changing. Some I can see maybe getting together, but others (Sasuke) might do better not to be constantly reminded everytime (he) looks at Sakura, how many times he yelled at her

...or left her to die/fall or be saved by naruto/kakashi
...or smacked her unconcious
...or, you know, tried to kill her

I think forgiving a person and marrying them after said incidences are on two sides of a very fine line

Nice.But because of his lust for revenge,He is like a total jerk now.

Yassie_x
02-01-2012, 02:17 PM
No one!

Naruske Uzuchi
02-01-2012, 03:45 PM
I don't know but you SS fans.... are delusional. How the hell you could still like that couple when he almost killed her!! If it wasn't for Naruto saving Sakura I bet on my soul 100% that SS would never happen. Even now, it still won't happen:p

Anyway I don't know why, but I always liked SH... meh but I agree with some people

DEATH TO SASUKE!!!

Kitsune
02-01-2012, 03:49 PM
If he doesn't die...then Sakura. I am not a delusional SS shipper either; it doesn't hurt someone to think something's cute, does it?

soloninja
02-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Sakura

Naruske Uzuchi
02-01-2012, 03:57 PM
If he doesn't die...then Sakura. I am not a delusional SS shipper either; it doesn't hurt someone to think something's cute, does it?

1. Dude, it's your opinion so I respect that
2. Never understood the human brain which come to 3
3. The human race is filled with stupidity`;) (btw anyone who reading don't take offense) just my stupid opinion)

bluemiracle
02-01-2012, 04:06 PM
I don't know but you SS fans.... are delusional. How the hell you could still like that couple when he almost killed her!! If it wasn't for Naruto saving Sakura I bet on my soul 100% that SS would never happen. Even now, it still won't happen:p

Anyway I don't know why, but I always liked SH... meh but I agree with some people

DEATH TO SASUKE!!!

Ok. Take Gaara for example, think about what he did in the past and where he is now. If that happened in real world he would most certainly be in a mental hospital, not leading a whole village. Which takes us again to the most important point of the issue: this IS a story and everything can happen in it.

I know many people don't agree with what Kishimoto has been pulling out through the series, and I believe its mostly because they fail in understanding that important point.

I also believe Sasuke will have a happy ending, either Sasuke haters like it or not. The characters are at Kishi's mercy, simple as that

Naruske Uzuchi
02-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Ok. Take Gaara for example, think about what he did in the past and where he is now. If that happened in real world he would most certainly be in a mental hospital, not leading a whole village. Which takes us again to the most important point of the issue: this IS a story and everything can happen in it.

I know many people don't agree with what Kishimoto has been pulling out trough the series, and I believe its mostly because they fail in understanding that important point.

Alright then, let make something out of this;) I bet by the end of Naruto, Ssuke will be dead;however, you think he will surviveb|( we will just wait and see I guess

bluemiracle
02-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Wel I suppose. Just don't forget the whole show is about redemption - Sasuke being the epitome of that - and what Naruto said: what kind of Hokage would he be if he couldn't even save his friends?

I also believe many people don't want Sasuke to end up with someone because that would 'ruin his character'. How selfish can people be seriously, if there is someone who deserves a happy ending, thats Sasuke.

Naruske Uzuchi
02-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Maybe Kishi probably troll us and have Sasuke end up dying. I think that would be cool, but if he have to die so does Naruto.

bluemiracle
02-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Characters dying is NOT cool :( he could have easily killed Kakashi for good, yet he didn't. Another thing that drives me to believe Team 7 will have a happy ending, whatever that is

Pinks17
02-01-2012, 04:29 PM
"Naruske Uzuchi;5869516]Maybe Kishi probably troll us and have Sasuke end up dying. I think that would be cool, but if he have to die so does Naruto"

lol your so cold..
Why would you want someone to die?!?!
Espeically Naruto the main character?!
And the life Sauske had, you still want him to die?!

Aww. :( Not cool `~(

HinataGirl
02-01-2012, 06:44 PM
So sakura cause Naruto is going to be with hinata and sasuke dosen't even mind if karin gets killed

Naruske Uzuchi
02-01-2012, 07:52 PM
ol your so cold..
Why would you want someone to die?!?!
Espeically Naruto the main character?!
And the life Sauske had, you still want him to die?!

Aww. Not cool
lol if you never saw an anime where the main character die than... feel sorry for you buddy. Also, the reason why I said Naruto should die because he did say that they will kill each other:p
Life Sasuke had? Technically I don't give a dam.n about him. Sasuke is your freaking delusional right now... that douchebag need to be killed

Night Blade852
02-03-2012, 09:17 PM

DEATH TO SASUKE!!!
Wait, isn't it kind of Naruto's fault she loves Sasuke? Bench scene comes to mind...hmm...`:|

Naruske Uzuchi
02-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Wait, isn't it kind of Naruto's fault she loves Sasuke? Bench scene comes to mind...hmm...`:|

Actually she liked or ''loved'' Sasuke when she was little. Naruto just made her more infuatred(what that word? god damn it:mad:) with Sasuke. Frankly, the whole Team 7 can die:cool:

Night Blade852
02-07-2012, 04:34 AM
No, she fangirled over Sasuke for years, that was her main problem I had with her in part one. She's kick ass in Shippuden though.

Arisu
02-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Sakura

KuramaSage
02-15-2012, 08:55 AM
There is no way Sauke will end up with karin. haha. Sometime i don't even know why shes a character. Sakura has so much love for him. it's either her or nobody.

Night Blade852
02-15-2012, 03:08 PM
There is no way Sauke will end up with karin. haha. Sometime i don't even know why shes a character. Sakura has so much love for him. it's either her or nobody.
Uhm...Sasuke has to return her feelings. Which he hasn't and there's a 99.9999999% chance he never will.

KuramaSage
02-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Uhm...Sasuke has to return her feelings. Which he hasn't and there's a 99.9999999% chance he never will.

Thats why i added the "or nobody" part... Same as the NS and NH argument. Nobody SERIOUSLY takes into account of no romantic relationship. But, between the two, like the poll asked, Sakura is more likely. By a mile. I mean Sasuke and Karin? Really? Ever thought that maybe Sasuke is following the ways of his brother? Itachi hid his true feelings for Sasuke for his entire life. Sasuke could be doing a little of the same with his relationship with both Sakura and Naruto. I'm hoping in the end Naruto brings him out of darkness. Then, the possibility of Sasuke and Sakura being together will be greater. I mean what did Itachi say of Sasuke? That he is a pest and troublesome. Same as Sasuke shows towards Sakura. They're all opinions here and we should discuss others views, but when people start mixing "wishes" and "opinions" things become ridiculous.

Night Blade852
02-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Lol, even if he did come back he never liked her to begin with, other than a comrad. He never liked her in that way.

KuramaSage
02-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Good point. Seeing how you ignored everything I said. Haha. Sasuke good be hinding his true feelings for Sakura, similar to how Itachi hid his feelings for Sasuke.Its a definite possiblity.

Night Blade852
02-15-2012, 03:50 PM
lol, sorry, I expected it to be the same story I've read ten million times already.

But didn't Naruto say he'll bring Sasuke back and let Sakura choose for herself? I have a feeling (just imo) that she's moved on from sasuke in a way. She only wants him back because Naruto wants him back. But yes, indeed there IS a chance it ciuld happen. But it's not a very big one.

Roronoa Zoro
02-15-2012, 06:46 PM
At this rate I don't think Sakura will end up with Sasuke as Night Blade852 said, he needs 2 earn bac her trust and he just caused her way 2 much pain

KuramaSage
02-15-2012, 06:59 PM
I think my opinion has a lot to do with the recent thought of this... So, Naruto's two biggest themes are keeping his word and His ability to have an influence on people ( Gaara, Tsunade, Bee, The list goes on ). I'm sure most can agree with that. Its been said before, but with this in mind, it makes sense for Naruto bringing Sasuke out of his darkness and bringing him back to konoha. I mean when you look at this series in its most basic form that's what its all about. Haha. `:P I just don't see any other fitting ending than to have Naruto save Sasuke from his darkness. Now this doesn't mean Sasuke comes back to Konoha and everything is all peachy, but a happy ending with Sasuke returned to Konoha, like Naruto promised Sakura, is one of the more likely outcomes. Don't ask me how that's gonna work and how the village will accept Sasuke back, but it would seem silly if after all this Naruto couldn't save Sasuke. I just don't see how Sakura can live long and happy married to Naruto, while Sasuke is living "darkness-free" in Konoha. `:P But, who knows once again. lol. There could be this intense twist, but i just don't see it happening :P

KuramaSage
02-15-2012, 07:03 PM
At this rate I don't think Sakura will end up with Sasuke as Night Blade852 said, he needs 2 earn bac her trust and he just caused her way 2 much pain

That's one of the main reasons I have trouble with. And quite frankly it's not just Sakura. If Naruto does end up saving Sasuke how is ALL of Konoha going to earn back his trust. It's hard to think of how anyone can trust Sasuke again, but like I just said, what kind of ending is it if Naruto doesn't bring Sasuke back to the village. The reason you just gave and that ending really stump me. `:P
I'm really curious how Kishi handles Sasuke. He's his favorite character so I know at least his ending won't disappoint. Haha.

e710
02-15-2012, 07:05 PM
That's one of the main reasons I have trouble with. And quite frankly it's not just Sakura. If Naruto does end up saving Sasuke how is ALL of Konoha going to earn back his trust. It's hard to think of how anyone can trust Sasuke again, but like I just said, what kind of ending is it if Naruto doesn't bring Sasuke back to the village. The reason you just gave and that ending really stump me. `:P
I'm really curious how Kishi handles Sasuke. He's his favorite character so I know at least his ending won't disappoint. Haha.

Hokage's pardon?`:))

Night Blade852
02-15-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm really curious how Kishi handles Sasuke. He's his favorite character so I know at least his ending won't disappoint. Haha. Actualy no. I remember reading something saying Naruto is his favorite character because he could easily relate to Naruto. His favorite character to DRAW is Sasuke.

KuramaSage
02-15-2012, 07:08 PM
Hokage's pardon?`:))
Thats an idea! `:P Maybe it should be it's own thread. Haha. I'm curious to see the possibilities people come up with. It's such a fitting ending, except for that HUGE bump in the road `#(

KuramaSage
02-15-2012, 07:14 PM
Actualy no. I remember reading something saying Naruto is his favorite character because he could easily relate to Naruto. His favorite character to DRAW is Sasuke.

Ah, i see. Well either way I will be put into rage if the ending isn't wonderful. lol. This story and character development is so amazing in Naruto. I have a feeling Kishi is going to make the bonds between Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi a very big part of the ending. Whether a romance fits in there or not. haha `:P

Night Blade852
02-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Ah, i see. Well either way I will be put into rage if the ending isn't wonderful. lol. This story and character development is so amazing in Naruto. I have a feeling Kishi is going to make the bonds between Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi a very big part of the ending. Whether a romance fits in there or not. haha `:P
Well I'm pretty sure we'd all be pretty pissed off if Kishi gave us a crappy ending lol.
Character development in Naruto is good no doubt. But I've seen better. I have an online friend who I'm rivaling against to get our books published first lol. We send eachother a few chapters of our own writing and he's pretty impressive when it comes to character development. Same can be same with me, our characters develop pretty fast. Not that he's the only one. But I'm not gonna go through every book I've read to name some story names lol.

SasoriMine4Eva
02-15-2012, 07:27 PM
I really can't see Sasuke with anyone. Definitely not Sakura or Karin. There's no one else... I doubt he will end up with ino either. Hes probably forgotten about her =P

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
02-21-2012, 11:56 AM
MAYBE if Sasuke begs for his life Karin will take him back, but honestly I don't think Sasuke will end up with anyone but himself and his evilness. XD

Fexy-chan
02-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Pshh, Naruto ofcourse

~Uzitachi Vamp~
02-22-2012, 03:59 AM
Sakura probabaly

Rose-sama
02-23-2012, 02:02 AM
Sakura! i think.

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
03-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Sasuke goes to Naruto because they are lovers, nuff said

PockyPanda202
03-04-2012, 08:25 AM
He will be single, in my head at least o.o

Lc reinuer
03-04-2012, 08:48 AM
sasuke (if don't end up dying in the end) will end up with sakura for sure....

Zetsubou_Sensei
03-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Preferably, nobody. Let's look at our *options* here, shall we?
Karin: Sasuke stabbed her. She went "lol screw dis im outta here later loser ur a jerk and i dont love you". Feelings on either side? Null and void.
Sakura: Basically miserable whenever anyone mentions Sasuke. Tried to kill him. He tried to kill her, too. Feelings on either side? Possibly on Sakura's, none on Sasuke's, besides the default "kill everyone ever except itachi".
Ino: Well, they didn't interact all that much, huh? And I guess she's crushing on Sai now, though she did cry about Sasuke dying. Sasuke, more likely than not, does not give two hoots about Ino. He does not give two hoots about ANYONE save Itachi, Madara, and maaaaaaybe Naruto.

Aogari
03-05-2012, 03:41 AM
Nobody.

He and Sakura would have to be masochistic if they ended up together. They're both emotionally screwed up when it comes to the other (well maybe just Sakura, Sasuke's more like "stay outta my way or I'll chop you") so they'd have a lot to work out and a lot of headaches. Then again, they HAVE proven themselves to be masochists, with Sakura still extending her feelings out to Sasuke, and Sasuke, well he's just...yeah.

He and Karin aren't a bad picture - if you take away the fact that they now have a mutual disliking of the other. It's too bad, I thought I saw a bit of potential there.

sakura%
03-20-2012, 03:30 PM
sakura or no one else...

PursuedAlive
03-27-2012, 11:23 PM
I'll go with Naruto.

Save for the fact that they're rivals, and Sasuke's pretty much ditched Naruto and keeps running away from him, (the coward...), but Naruto understands his feelings of loneliness that no-one else can. Not Sakura, or Ino, or any other girl for that matter. Face it-Sasuke isn't interested in girls. See him googling? No. I think not. Ahem. But besides that-Naruto won't give up on his promise with Sasuke-it's mutual feelings. Sasuke wants to forget Naruto-but he can't. He just can't.

And Naruto? He's got a "Screw you, I'm won't let you hurt Sasuke!" attitude. It's definitely love. In my opinion. Got a thing against homosexuality? Tell it to Sasuke-I really don't care. XD

HokageSoulReaper
03-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Karin or no one (Come on, anyone here thinks he'll start loving Sakura out of the blue?)

Rose-sama
03-28-2012, 06:43 AM
SasuSaku is the best choice!

Yurika
03-30-2012, 12:33 AM
I like to see Sasuke end up with Sakura just because at one point, he did have strong feelings about her. She might have been the last female he was attached too.

BelieveIt
03-30-2012, 03:53 AM
I feel like Sakura will commit suicide (which might be a favorable outcome to some) if Sasuke were to choose Karin over her. LOL.

So to save Sakura's life, I'll say Sakura... even though it would be a smarter match genes-wise for him to go with Karin because she's an Uzumaki. Uzumaki and Uchiha clan get to populating again. I really rather Sakura didn't get with Naruto. She's NEVER deserved him and never will. Plus, she's suckish. Hinata would be a better choice genes-wise because she's a Hyuga and just in general because she actually loves Naruto.

Sasuke and Naruto? really? Lol. They're not gay! haha gtfo!
And even if they were, that would mean they ain't re-populating shiz.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
03-30-2012, 04:36 AM
Nobody really, he'll just be as mean to whoever he is with, just as he has been to his old friends. Anyway, I would not really call this a love induced anime.

Prue
03-30-2012, 08:12 AM
Sakura because he treated her better in part 1 compare to his other fan girls.

Lari18
03-30-2012, 11:12 AM
Karin

Biggs Darklighter
03-30-2012, 06:44 PM
I don't think Sasuke should end up with anyone.

joon
03-30-2012, 07:49 PM
sasuke:nobody
naruto:not homosexual.he will end up with sakura or hinata.
sakura:she should give up on sasuke.she will end up with lee or naruto
ino:maybe sai because she is over sasuke.
karin:can't say too much for this one but 1% chance she might hook up with naruto because they are in the same clan.
hinata:maybe naruto but i just don't see her going with kiba.

Royal_Pain
04-01-2012, 01:48 AM
sakura

FoxxyKat
04-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Naruto, maybe Karin, or no one.

JLI2infinity
04-25-2012, 09:46 PM
I was going to say "his h***" but at the risk of another infraction I'll just say no one. He doesn't deserve to be with anyone and it will be the ultimate irony because in the end the Uchiha clan were the ones who caused the most pain in the Narutoverse it is only right that the accursed bloodline were you must kill those closest to you to gain power dies out as Sasuke bears the burden of his entire clan.

Klaire
05-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Probably Karin or Sakura.

medlnic15
05-12-2012, 06:38 PM
*ahem* Sasuke will be forever alone, for no one loves him..

kevinvegda
05-23-2012, 08:49 AM
Sasuke should end up with.................Well, Death.

Night Blade852
05-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Sasuke is a sexist

Sshakar
05-31-2012, 03:57 AM
no one for sure

Taka-hebi1
05-31-2012, 04:36 AM
He is not sexist.

Sasuke has been consumed by darkness only a another consumed by Darkness can be his lover.
So right now for sasuke.

Its SasuIta lol
Or SasuSasu
Or SasuTobi

Jonesy
06-01-2012, 03:34 AM
No one.

He should live the rest of his life cold and alone.

KitarahTobi
06-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Karin or Ino :D
....or Naruto xDD

Sai's brother
06-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Naruto

Jinchuriki Sora
06-04-2012, 11:24 AM
No one or Temari

Night Blade852
06-04-2012, 08:54 PM
No one or Temari
Temari????? That's new....

dattebane
06-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Tch. He'll end up with no one

Marfi
06-05-2012, 05:13 AM
I want him to end up with Sakura.

Nej
06-05-2012, 11:06 AM
maybe Ino.

meh, shikamaru will end up with ino :p

jhokage613
06-05-2012, 11:14 AM
I do not think Sasuke will end up with anyone. His heart is too covered in darkness!

ObitoUchiha
06-07-2012, 05:43 PM
If anyone, sakura.
Karin can and will be with Suigetsu.

narusaku_kibahina
06-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Sakura will be with Naruto.
Karin will be with Suigetsu.
Ino will be with Shikamaru.
Sasuke end up with no one

ObitoUchiha
06-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Naruto + Hinata
Suigetsu + Karin
Shikamaru + Temari
Choji + Ino
Rock Lee + Sakura
Sasuke + No one
Neji + Tenten

Did I forget anyone?

Naruto_fan97
06-09-2012, 04:47 AM
i think he should end up with sakura because i want to see hinata and naruto together.

rados
06-09-2012, 04:51 AM
Sasuke and Sakura or Karin.

Rika
06-12-2012, 11:45 PM
As impossible as it may seem, i think he SHOULD end up with Hinata. No chance of happening, but it makes sense if you think about it.

K-sasuke
06-13-2012, 12:39 AM
agree with you rika but it will ruin naruhina

Rika
06-13-2012, 10:10 AM
Well that's obvious seeing as Hinata will be with another person ;). It's complicated but I'm a naruhina fan on the outside and a sasuhina lover on the inside if that makes any sense. I doubt there will be pairings in the end though unfortunatly...

Shikamaru Nara
06-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Nobody.

NARUSASU
02-15-2013, 10:49 PM
Kishi is in charge here and yes I did Necro a thread.
NaruHina, NaruSaku and SasuSaku are not possible, to have love it must be mutal not one side Sasuke does not share the same feelings Sakura has for him and Naruto does not share the feelings Hinata has for him.
But Naruto and Sasuke both love eachother so much I mean they kissed in early part 1 how much proof is there to give? That is my take on it farewell my friends happy reading/ watching I can't wait to see the end!`;)

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
02-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Sakura bc naruto belongs to hinata yeahhh believe ittttt

ino>sakura!
02-16-2013, 12:33 PM
i like him and ino!!!!!yeah im sasuino fan deal with it!!!!!

Memitim
02-16-2013, 12:45 PM
A bodybag.

Jwoyal
02-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Sakura!

ino>sakura!
02-17-2013, 02:27 PM
ino because he never tried to kill her
also because he hasnt spent any time with her witch means he doesnt no how he fills about her as with sakura he has spent time with her and he thinks shes annoying (who can blame him)same goes for karin just less

placeinthesun16
02-17-2013, 02:43 PM
sasuke: reason that he hates most girls is because they all act all stupid and love sick for him for no reason, other then that he is cool. thats why he hates most females. the only girl that doesnt behave like the type of girls he hates is hinata. as seen on the manga where sasuke and naruto are sparing and all the girls are cheering for sasuke except for hinata, which she is shown secretly cheering for naruto.

so who knows maybe sasuke will be better of with hinata if he had to choose a girl, sakura would just continue to be the same thing sasuke hates about her.

anyways naruto is a childrens anime/manga. so in the end there will be redemption for sasuke. eventually sakura and hinata will get the guy they love. so just realise this guys that naruto is a childrens anime/manga, and that in this sort of things. happy endings always happen, after all the issues have come to pass, everyone lives happily ever after. so dont put to much thought into the subject.

Naruto4ever123
05-26-2013, 07:40 PM
well i should say sakura most likely.....because in the naruto manga chapter 631 he said that he wants to protect the villagers and that would mean in my case hes coming back so probably in the future of naruto he does love sakura.....and naruto would end up with hinata thats what ive heard so far and naruto and sasuke also fight for the title of hokage (in the chapter sasuke said that he will be hokage) so thats my idea of whats happening

p.s. SPOLIERS!!!!!!`:))

Hotcoffee
05-27-2013, 01:19 AM
He should end up alone, cause he doesn't deserve anyone.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
05-27-2013, 01:49 AM
Naruto

voicesinmyhead
05-27-2013, 08:08 AM
teehee lol :lol:
i think he will end up alone and sad and with a lot of cats :lol: because him and girls just don't get along look at him and sakura and him and ino he hates them both

Anru Uzumaki
05-27-2013, 08:09 AM
Naruto

this duh :roll:

narutogirl13
05-27-2013, 10:45 AM
I'd say Naruto, because he's been after Sasuke for a long time. That and he accidentally kissed Sasuke, but I think he actually liked it.

Kyo Yasanagi
05-27-2013, 12:56 PM
his right hand....

feltlikeposting
05-28-2013, 08:06 PM
Who should he end up with? No one.

ninja0412
06-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Sakura

RainbowKurayami
06-05-2013, 07:34 AM
I'd say Sakura probably

OVOXO
06-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Nobody...

PrinceofPeace
06-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Sakura is the only one who likes him

Kyo Yasanagi
06-12-2013, 10:19 AM
his right hand

Dylan Uchiha
06-26-2013, 08:29 AM
Sakura

feltlikeposting
06-27-2013, 01:44 AM
No one for a long time untill hes showed that hes seriously changed and sorry for the things hes done.

Rouge Uchiha18
06-27-2013, 06:58 AM
Sakura. She's the only one who will put up with his bs all the time. Through this whole damn series she's been the only one.

Kiseki
06-29-2013, 07:55 AM
Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php) > The Ramen Shop (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7) > Polls (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)

Why on earth is this thread in polls if we can't even vote?

Master_of_Mangekyou_127
06-29-2013, 11:06 AM
He might end up with some random girl but not Sakura because

at the end sakura likes Naruto

Greenrust
06-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Sakura, because if she ends up with naruto instead of hinata I'm committing seppuku.

Shoukry
06-29-2013, 11:12 AM
I think it should be no one myself.

Shikamaru<3 temari
06-29-2013, 11:55 AM
Sasuke doesn't deserve anyone he is too..... what's the word I'm looking for

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
06-29-2013, 01:24 PM
His magical eyeballs

Shoukry
06-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Sasuke doesn't deserve anyone he is too..... what's the word I'm looking for
Squrrily?

Ironscout4
06-29-2013, 02:29 PM
some emo....

marissa
06-29-2013, 02:40 PM
Karin so he can be forever haunted for his actions

Ironscout4
06-29-2013, 02:47 PM
choji!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =0

marissa
06-29-2013, 02:56 PM
^ lol that would be a little akward

persii
06-29-2013, 07:26 PM
Ino
I totally think he should be with Ino

persii
06-29-2013, 07:28 PM
i like him and ino!!!!!yeah im sasuino fan deal with it!!!!!

totally agree !! lol:p

Ryu Hyuga
10-09-2013, 12:00 PM
in my opinion no one

EternalSasuke
10-09-2013, 03:49 PM
in my opinion no one

I agree, Sasuke ending up with someone would be really weird

K-sasuke
10-09-2013, 04:01 PM
i dont know why but i think the same ^
but it should be me if no one from manga :D

EternalSasuke
10-15-2013, 12:58 AM
Not if I get there first!
There's a lot of people that agree with you K.

K-sasuke
10-15-2013, 02:27 PM
you will have to fight me for that :D
him i mean him!!!!

EternalSasuke
10-15-2013, 05:43 PM
^ two falls out of three? :lol:

Chi Rothschild
10-15-2013, 05:53 PM
Sasuke doesn't like anyone.. not even Sakura.

The question is.. what will happen to the future of the Uchiha clan?

If Uchiha get pink hair, *screams in horror*

I just ;_;...

Sorry for that insanity.

EternalSasuke
10-15-2013, 07:21 PM
^ pink haired Uchiha?? O_o