PDA

View Full Version : I would like to battle anyone but Box.

loganace
01-10-2012, 03:50 PM
I haven't had a good one that isn't Box for a bit. Are there anybody that wants to fight me?

BoxHead
01-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Sup bro.

tanoth
01-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Deathwish granted.

Any answers you seek will remain confidential.

I-/cut off, sinks into the shadows

BoxHead
01-10-2012, 04:14 PM
*pulls tanoth out of the shadows and throws her into the light of a greenhouse*

Lugot Phantom Chameleos
01-10-2012, 04:15 PM
It is I. /shades gleam

Lord Lugot (Silent "T") Phantom Chameleos.

BoxHead
01-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Gah how many accounts do you have?!

loganace
01-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Gah how many accounts do you have?!
I know right!
It is I. /shades gleam

Lord Lugot (Silent "T") Phantom Chameleos.
You are here. Before we fight I have some questions...

loganace
01-11-2012, 05:14 AM
I grip my sword take it out of it's sheath and stick it in the ground. Lugot, Tell me. Tell me why you hate the heaven warriors. I have not been one very long but I don't know why you hate the heaven warriors. Also what are your real intension? What are you trying to accomplish by killing everyone!? Also did your "Pets" join you willingly? Or are you forcing them? There are many questions I have but these are very important.

tanoth
01-11-2012, 07:46 AM
Box. What a strange, unfamiliar name. Perhaps it is an alias? Fool! Light cannot penetrate my shadows. It only strengthens them.

/Shadow tendrils wrap around and attempt to severe your hand

Lugot Phantom Chameleos
01-11-2012, 07:52 AM
I grip my sword take it out of it's sheath and stick it in the ground. Lugot, Tell me. Tell me why you hate the heaven warriors. I have not been one very long but I don't know why you hate the heaven warriors. Also what are your real intension? What are you trying to accomplish by killing everyone!? Also did your "Pets" join you willingly? Or are you forcing them? There are many questions I have but these are very important.
I hold no grudges against the warriors of Heaven. In fact, their persist-ency only drew back and stalled the inevitable.

Let me refresh your memory. Operation Global Devastation is already in effect. The world is being cleansed in chaos because of Ishtar's slaughtering and murdering of the elemental gods.

The final phases of my plan are to wipe out the land, it's establishments and it's people to dust in order to mold a new one.

royelric
01-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Aww, am I too late? o.o

loganace
01-11-2012, 03:45 PM
I hold no grudges against the warriors of Heaven. In fact, their persist-ency only drew back and stalled the inevitable.

Let me refresh your memory. Operation Global Devastation is already in effect. The world is being cleansed in chaos because of Ishtar's slaughtering and murdering of the elemental gods.

The final phases of my plan are to wipe out the land, it's establishments and it's people to dust in order to mold a new one.
You want a new world. If You and your "Pets" as you call them join me we can do that, without needless murder. You also never answered one of my questions. Also why did Ishtar kill them. Does Ishtar want to be a god or something?

Box. What a strange, unfamiliar name. Perhaps it is an alias? Fool! Light cannot penetrate my shadows. It only strengthens them.

/Shadow tendrils wrap around and attempt to severe your hand
Tanoth vs. Box and Lugot Vs. Me!

Aww, am I too late? o.o
I will still fight you on our original thread......

royelric
01-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Alrighty.

loganace
01-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Go ahead Roy.

Sage. Wanna fight?

loganace
01-12-2012, 06:06 AM
While I wait for Lugot I want someone to fight.

loganace
01-28-2012, 08:44 AM
Somebody please!!! Fight!!! Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!