PDA

View Full Version : Hugh..Logan(lsm)....I sarutobi am calling you out

sarutobi17
12-22-2011, 08:10 PM
/stands in the ruins of a destroyed village from years ago

Hugh you've recently returned with Logan.and now you both along with tanoth,despise and akio.are forming a new alliance.

Well as you might have guessed,I'm here to stand in your way.while many of my fellow heaven warriors are away.i remain to be a thorn in your side.as I said before in our last meeting,I plan to cause the new alliances plan to end in failure.One way or another...alone or with aid from my fellow heaven warriors.

This is where I challenge you and/or Logan to a fight.what will your response to my challenge be?

/grips heavens sword

loganace
12-22-2011, 08:11 PM
Watches from a tree. I jump next to you. May I help?

Lone_Espada
12-22-2011, 08:11 PM
/Watches from within the shadows.

loganace
12-22-2011, 08:12 PM
Hey Lone!

sarutobi17
12-22-2011, 08:15 PM
Watches from a tree. I jump next to you. May I help?

In this battle I shall see this one fought alone.but I thank you for the offer Logan.

Lone_Espada
12-22-2011, 08:15 PM
/I slowly turn my head to look at you.

Yo Logan.

loganace
12-22-2011, 08:17 PM
In this battle I shall see this one fought alone.but I thank you for the offer Logan.
It's Okay. Just don't get yourself killed.
/I slowly turn my head to look at you.

Yo Logan.
Hey Lone. He wants to fight alone.

Lone_Espada
12-22-2011, 08:19 PM
It's Okay. Just don't get yourself killed.

Hey Lone. He wants to fight alone. /I laugh a little looking up at the sky.

Doesn't shock me... I'm not here to fight anyways.....

loganace
12-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Then Why are you heer?

Lugot Phantom Chameleos
12-23-2011, 05:01 AM
cIbnrCL1WJk

/Fades into the scene with my flame patterned top hat, jacket and cane

The names Lugot Phantom Chameleos. Remember it. You wanted to know more about me.

/I say as my mouth moves through the white mask concealing my entire head

Well. I fade into the background well, as my name suggests. Been working behind the scenes. I am but a "phantom". A shapeshifter. Anything I will myself to be. I am Lugot Phantom Chameleos.

/My jacket, hat suddenly turn black and shapeshift into a jester's outfit and hat, and my cane turns into a what looks like to be some sort of wand

PFP0zaMNQbM

heeheeheeheehee~

Logan Shaul Motheth, did he ever exist or not? Once you figure what I'm up to. It'll all be too late! Hahaha~

/Shades gleam

/Uses shadow shapeshifting to shapshift my jester's outfit and hat into a fedora and a brown coat, my wand with the diamond at the end of it turns into a chakra samurai sword

qcs5vyOS1Lg

/I gently pull down my fedora to overshadow my face, my shades gleaming

Oh well. I will interfere only when it is necessary. Jessie. It's showtime.

Hugh
12-23-2011, 05:12 AM
Yes, master.

/Steps out from the shadows, and then performs hand signs

Secret technique: Liquid, Gas, Solid.

/I release the seal, and glare at you with my shiny gold eyes, burning with the intensity of the sun

/My "pets" resting within me, able to give me back up whenever necessary making me a force to be reckoned with

I am....a weapon.

loganace
12-23-2011, 06:39 AM
Wathces ftom a tree. "I sure hope he dosen't get killed. I wish he would let me help.

sarutobi17
12-23-2011, 10:56 AM
Yes, master.

/Steps out from the shadows, and then performs hand signs

Secret technique: Liquid, Gas, Solid.

/I release the seal, and glare at you with my shiny gold eyes, burning with the intensity of the sun

/My "pets" resting within me, able to give me back up whenever necessary making me a force to be reckoned with

I am....a weapon.
(is your secret technique: liquid,gas,solid.suppose to release into the air or something else?)

"i laugh"thats right,i temporarily forgot your new identity as lugot phantom chameleos.my thoughts on logan shaul motheth's existence or non-existence is this...i believe he did at one time.but since then i think, you have claimed his body for yourself and posed as him for a time until you saw fit.and when it was time you revealed yourself to be lugot phantom chameleos.that is my theory,but whats more important is making sure the heaven warriors succeed in your own and your new alliances defeat.

/i release my grip of the heavens sword and perform handsigns

i remember you and your pets quite well....hugh or should i call you jessie.your a weapon often being used when ever lugot calls for it.but you are correct your abilities and pets make you a force to be reckoned with.but i'm no easy feat.i myself am a force not to be underestimated.

*barrier of protection: armor method*
my body becomes surrounded with a barrier shaped into armor.possibly protecting me from the gas,liquid,solid technique.(if it is ment to harm the opponent)

/i perform more handsigns

*lightning release: multi-clone technique*
two bodies begin to seperate from my own body.one on each side forming replica's of myself.once they are formed two more clones join the first set of clones.each clone grips there replica heavens sword and charges toward you.

/then with there other hand they each grab a smoke bomb and throw the bomb towards the ground before you and the ground to your side.creating a thick smoke mist around you.

*heavens release: striking star flash*
once my clones are in range,they leap into the smoke mist and surround you.one on each side of you,while another is front and the last clone is behind you.they quickly un-sheathe there swords and make several slashes at you attempting to cut you into pieces.but just as they begin there slash attempts a bright flash of light happens just before the tip of there blades.possibly blinding you for a moment.and with a final high arc of there swords they each jump backwards,landing out of the smoke mist.

/while waiting to see the result,i begin preparing a technique.

she has a few techniques she would probably use here.but if i'm correct,which one will she use?or will she reveal something else all together."i say to myself"

Hugh
12-23-2011, 11:24 AM
"Liquid state"

Through the mist, you hear some water splashing about. "Gas state."

I easily phase through the cuts and slashes "Solid state."

You can hear clangs through the smoke. "Black hole technique."

I suction all the smoke into my hand, and when the smoke clears up, parts of my skin are silver colored, returning to normal. "Liquid State." I repeat.

My right arm mutates into a fleshy arm cannon

"Beam cannon: Level 0." My eyes glow golden. A red shroud covers my entire body, and suddenly, two arms mutate on my back.

"Spherical, Triangular and Cubical technique."

The hands perform the spherical hand sign first.

Bubbles fill and float onto the battlefield. "Triangular technique."

A transparent pyramid forms around you to trap you. "Cubicle technique."

"The arms on my back create a solid black cube."

I snap my fingers, and an explosion fills the inescapable transparent pyramid.

I glare at you with my eyes of light.

"Show me what you got." I challenged

sarutobi17
12-23-2011, 12:42 PM
alright i shall do just that."i say in response

it's time to reveal what i was preparing.it seems i was incorrect,she revealed something else,something completely different from my prediction.and it was this her secret technique,that allows her to change her physical form into liquid,gas and back to solid...interesting.

*elemental burst: stage 3*
as the transparent pyramid forms around myself.followed by an explosion, a burst of chakra containing the combination of three different chakra elements.occurs,my body releases the powerful burst of chakra pushing the explosion outwards,protecting me form the explosion.and through the combined force of my elemenatal burst that is pushing the explosion outward,and the explosion it's self.the pyramid is destroyed freeing me from the trap.

/i walk out of the explosion unharmed

impressive technique hugh.now it's my turn!"i say with a grin

/i signal my clones with a nod of my head.and perform two sets of handsigns.

*lightning release: field formation: electrical field trap*

*barrier dome method*

"at first my clones respond,by once again surrounding you,though from a distance of ten feet,this would form a circle around you.then each clone raises there arms out to there sides,so each clones palms would be facing one another.as electricity releases from there hands creating a electrical rope that connects to each clones palm.the rope then releases electricity from all angles creating a large ball of electricity,trapping you within as the electrical ball then sends ropes of lightning towards you trying to wrap around your body,(if works)binding you and electrocuting you.as the intensity of the electricity increases,overall the ball of electricity your trapped within attempts to incinerate your body into ash."

while a barrier in the shape of a dome,surrounds my clones,the electricity and you.further trapping you within and increasing the difficulty of escape.

/i watch closely to see the result,while preparing yet another technique.

i'm just getting warmed up hugh.i have more in store for you.

Hugh
12-23-2011, 03:45 PM
/My eyes burn to a white intensity, a black fog surrounds my entire being, and the evil fog engulfs the entire dome

/Breaks out the side of the dome with my metallic fist, I'm completely shrouded in a metal coat, and I have electricity in my other hand, without you noticing, the bubbles have surrounded you

"Bubble blast explosion!"

My physical form has changed one again. I now have a metal spiked bladed tail, that is none other than Tasker's nemesis whips. Next, a sword protrude from my shoulder, which is Tasker's atomic style sword. I grab it, and pull it out.

Everything, traits, abilities and the like all seems to be melded within me, whereas I can use any ability or weapon freely.

"Phantom mode." I become transparent.

loganace
12-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Go sarutobi!

sarutobi17
12-23-2011, 05:08 PM
/performs hand signs

*barrier dome method*
While bubbles surround me,a barrier dome forms with me standing within it's center.shielding me from the explosion.

/works through a series of different strategies.

Alright to phase 1 then."I say pondering a few other options.

*earth release: rising earth shot*
I place my right hand out in front of me and clench my fist.
My left hand held in,as the earth in your last known location.shoots up into the air,covering a twenty foot radius.possibly sending you flying up into the air.

/I loosen the cloth bandages from my right arm.

*cloth binding expansion technique*
The cloth quickly unwraps,revealing my forever shut eyes on my arm,that once belonged to my doujutsu.and fires toward the area,where the earth rising shot
Took place,expanding into a larger size blanketing the area in cloth.while it slowly closes in until is wrapped tight around the earth that is currently raised up into the air.Not only to attempt to trap you within,but also discover your movements while in phantom mode.

now for phase 2.

*fire release: dragon flame wave*
Upon changing chakra natures,I release a massive wave of fire towards the cloth,setting the area on fire.as I then grab four kunai's with explosive tags and throw them towards the same area.

/i make additional hand signs

*fire release: multi-clone technique*
Four clones once again begin separating from my body,forming replica's of myself.same as the lightning release version.only there fire nature,The clones then rush towards the risen earth blanketed in cloth.

/my four clones then each grab a wire with a number of kunai attached to explosive tags.along it's length of wire,from the pocket inside there replica cloak.and they each jump into the air,and throw the four wires full of kunai and explosive tags.over the cloth area that is now on fire.Causing a mass explosion possibly causing severe damage or killing you.(if you were in that area)

loganace
12-23-2011, 05:17 PM
You will win Sarutobi!

Hugh
12-23-2011, 06:00 PM
/performs hand signs

*barrier dome method*
While bubbles surround me,a barrier dome forms with me standing within it's center.shielding me from the explosion.

/works through a series of different strategies.

Alright to phase 1 then."I say pondering a few other options.

*earth release: rising earth shot*
I place my right hand out in front of me and clench my fist.
My left hand held in,as the earth in your last known location.shoots up into the air,covering a twenty foot radius.possibly sending you flying up into the air.

/I loosen the cloth bandages from my right arm.

*cloth binding expansion technique*
The cloth quickly unwraps,revealing my forever shut eyes on my arm,that once belonged to my doujutsu.and fires toward the area,where the earth rising shot
Took place,expanding into a larger size blanketing the area in cloth.while it slowly closes in until is wrapped tight around the earth that is currently raised up into the air.Not only to attempt to trap you within,but also discover your movements while in phantom mode.

now for phase 2.

*fire release: dragon flame wave*
Upon changing chakra natures,I release a massive wave of fire towards the cloth,setting the area on fire.as I then grab four kunai's with explosive tags and throw them towards the same area.

/i make additional hand signs

*fire release: multi-clone technique*
Four clones once again begin separating from my body,forming replica's of myself.same as the lightning release version.only there fire nature,The clones then rush towards the risen earth blanketed in cloth.

/my four clones then each grab a wire with a number of kunai attached to explosive tags.along it's length of wire,from the pocket inside there replica cloak.and they each jump into the air,and throw the four wires full of kunai and explosive tags.over the cloth area that is now on fire.Causing a mass explosion possibly causing severe damage or killing you.(if you were in that area)
4ja9-ShqNRU
/I appear behind you, ready to pound you with my metal fists

/On top of the earth pillar is the other me, completely unharmed and unaffected by everything that is happening, and suddenly, my entire body turns black, shapeshifting into a familiar man, and sitting atop the pillar, he pulls his down fedora overshadowing his face as his shades gleam, while gripping his samurai sword and chuckling

"I am....whatever and WHOever I will myself to be." he says

/The other me that is ready to kill you with sheer force from behind you, but instead of landing my hard metal fist to the back of your head, I place my footing skillfully, and do a front somersault, with my electric spiked tail ready to be brought down upon you, and landing perfectly, on my two feet, and one hand on the ground, and the other hand facing to the side, I stick out my tongue at you revealing a colorful gem on it

/I speak in a metallic sounding voice

Na-na-na boo-boo!

I told you. I'm a weapon. In a literal sense. /I repeated

/I smile evilly, as my body starts to shine with a light, and I transform into a claymore, and it falls over to one side

Lugot Phantom Chameleos
12-23-2011, 06:04 PM
/I quickly act, and sink into the ground, and I appear completely out of nowhere, gripping the handle of the newly transformed Hugh claymore before it hits the ground

Ready?

"Yes master."

/Shades gleam

loganace
12-23-2011, 06:07 PM
/I watch and wonder if I should try to help anyway,

Lugot Phantom Chameleos
12-23-2011, 06:10 PM
I am but a phantom. A shapeshifter. Anything and whoever I will myself to be. /Splits the claymore into two smaller swords

tanoth
12-23-2011, 06:17 PM
Surprise, surprise.

/At the top of the earth pillar, a shadowy man rises up from the shadows
/He looks down glaringly toward Sarutobi and Logan
/He smirks. But then he says
I am whoever I will myself to be. I am but a phantom. I have blended in so perfectly the entire time, undetected. Like a chameleon!

/I suddenly shapeshift back into Lugot, I pull out two swords literally out of nowhere, and where the original Lugot was standing has vanished

This is to demonstrate my ability, but show and tell is over now, it's showtime!

Ready, Hugh?

"Yes, master."

/Sinks back into the shadows

loganace
12-23-2011, 06:24 PM
Whose alts are you? Seriously!

sarutobi17
12-23-2011, 06:53 PM
4ja9-ShqNRU
/I appear behind you, ready to pound you with my metal fists

/On top of the earth pillar is the other me, completely unharmed and unaffected by everything that is happening, and suddenly, my entire body turns black, shapeshifting into a familiar man, and sitting atop the pillar, he pulls his down fedora overshadowing his face as his shades gleam, while gripping his samurai sword and chuckling

"I am....whatever and WHOever I will myself to be." he says

/The other me that is ready to kill you with sheer force from behind you, but instead of landing my hard metal fist to the back of your head, I place my footing skillfully, and do a front somersault, with my electric spiked tail ready to be brought down upon you, and landing perfectly, on my two feet, and one hand on the ground, and the other hand facing to the side, I stick out my tongue at you revealing a colorful gem on it

/I speak in a metallic sounding voice

Na-na-na boo-boo!

I told you. I'm a weapon. In a literal sense. /I repeated

/I smile evilly, as my body starts to shine with a light, and I transform into a claymore, and it falls over to one side

I never doubted that,but weapons can be destroyed.

/i quickly un-sheathe my heavens sword,and block your attack.
While leaping to my left landing on the ground.as i then kneel on one knee and place my sword back in it's sheathe.

As I said before....I'm just getting warmed up.

/performs a single handsign

*summoning jutsu: the guardians pot*
My body becomes covered with smoke.once it clears you notice a large pot with a distinctive symbol on it's center.on my back along with a large rope belt keeping it strapped to my back.

/I stand up,grabbing the pot by its handle with my left.while gripping my sword by it's hilt with my right hand.

Good you two have joined the show.now I can take you three out in one shot.
As you said tanoth,it's showtime!

/remains serious while keeping aware.

You would be surprised how fast I can move.while being weighed down by this pot.

(checking to see if I missed any posts while writing this)

loganace
12-23-2011, 07:01 PM
I smile. Knowing his plan.

Lugot Phantom Chameleos
12-23-2011, 11:41 PM
/I run towards you with my double blades, and try to stab you with both, but as my shades gleam, putting up your defenses assuming you did, I clang both blades together to create mystical black chains connecting between them, and phase through you using phantom mode, and becoming solid again while trying to choke you with the chains, and I quickly turn around to finish the job by swinging my swords in a spin, and after that, I set my foot down, pull down my fedora, overshadowing my face, shades gleaming and facing the opposite direction. Lets see you counter that.

loganace
12-24-2011, 06:36 AM
That was for Sarutobi I am assuming.

sarutobi17
12-24-2011, 09:37 AM
/I duck underneath the two blades dodging them with ease,as i now lay low to the ground.allowing me to dodge the black chains.

/as I come up and turn,i quickly un-sheathe my sword and counter your two blades with my own.

/I place my heavens sword back in it's sheathe.and grab a scroll "summoning a fuma shuriken attached to a rope"

I place a explosive tag on it,and throw it towards you.as i a count For your phantom mode,and assume it would go right through you.i pull back on the rope causing the shuriken to fly back towards you while it then explodes.as i release the rope and I run off to my right avoiding being caught within the explosions range.

/I perform handsigns

*fire release: dragon flame bombs*
Upon waiting to see the result,I release three large bombs of fire.one off to your left,one off to your right and one directly towards you.(or the area I last saw you in)
Attempting to set you on fire and burn you alive.

Lugot Phantom Chameleos
12-29-2011, 10:38 PM
/I duck underneath the two blades dodging them with ease,as i now lay low to the ground.allowing me to dodge the black chains.

/as I come up and turn,i quickly un-sheathe my sword and counter your two blades with my own.

/I place my heavens sword back in it's sheathe.and grab a scroll "summoning a fuma shuriken attached to a rope"

I place a explosive tag on it,and throw it towards you.as i a count For your phantom mode,and assume it would go right through you.i pull back on the rope causing the shuriken to fly back towards you while it then explodes.as i release the rope and I run off to my right avoiding being caught within the explosions range.

/I perform handsigns

*fire release: dragon flame bombs*
Upon waiting to see the result,I release three large bombs of fire.one off to your left,one off to your right and one directly towards you.(or the area I last saw you in)
Attempting to set you on fire and burn you alive.
Touch him, and he can absorb your DNA or something like that.

Correct, Hugh. My specialties lie in my invisibility, shapeshifting and absorption abilities. Formidable, hm?

/Shade gleam

Master! Multiple angles! There's no way you can squeeze outta this one!

I know. Watch this.

Summoning jutsu! /Performs a one handed sign

nqE89_Tw-0M

/A puff of smoke fills the vicinity I was left standing in, and as the smoke clears up...

Prepare for one of my ultimate shows, Sarutobi!

/Five large human-like beasts stand protecting me from all sides

Ntar, Dalitha, Kraleel, Rtheus Kror, Vicius Trith. /Shade gleam

/Dalitha had doused the fires, and a large metal shield is attached to my arm to protect me from the explosion of the fuma shuriken, the godly beasts have protected themselves against the blast using a special ninjutsu that shrouds them all in a special metallic coat.

/I start panting a bit, because that seemed to take a lot out of me

Are you okay, master? /Hugh, who served as my personal weapon of war has now turned into a liquid sword

It's alright. Jess. Now. What time is it, Hugh?

Showtime!

Very well. /Takes out a syringe and injects myself

Go go god beasts!

5XytiIloxqw

Ntar summons his legendary soul claws, he grips them in his hands as the hooked hell chains wrap around his entire body

Dalitha summons her trident from a bolt of lightning, and prepares herself in a stance

Rocks and pebbles levitate around Kraleel as he floats from the ground a few inches magnetically, while his fists are covered in burning earth, his third eye opens, and a golden light flashes the battlefield, he glares

Rtheus Kror comes rushing in toward you with his lightning boots at blinding speed, shrouded in lightning armor, he unsheathes his lightning sword capable of piercing most things, and lets out a shockwave of electricity, he quickly jumps to the side, and fuses both his thunder and lightning sword to create a bow, and shoots it directly at you, and then, with blinding speed, he jumps to the position of where he is behind you, and claps his hands together

"Thunder Clap." A bolt of lightning shoots downward upon you, attempting to strike you

Vicius Trith, arms his spear and readies for combat, while Lugot is busy dancing in circles with his jester's hat

ahahahahahahaa oh wha?

tanoth
12-29-2011, 11:10 PM
/Rises from the shadows
Lord Lugot. Mikomi, Kai and I are nearly done preparations. Despise has his hands full. All according to plan. You should finish up here. It's not good for you to toy with your opponents. You're never serious....it'll be your downfall. The lords of ultra science, aka, L.o.u.s, have retrieved Logan Shaul Motheth's laboratory possessions, and hundreds of years of research and technology he has been studying under Mugendai Karuto's nose.
Lous is ready for you, Lord Lugot. Our shady organization are now in league with the Lous and they will provide us with weapons. All hail doomsday project global devastation
/Sinks into the shadows

Lugot Phantom Chameleos
12-29-2011, 11:20 PM
cIbnrCL1WJk

Ah, Doomsday Project Global Devastation. Is that the official name?

/Flame patterned black top hat, with a cane and hell warriors jacket

/A number appears on the palm of my white glove

Doomsday Project Global Devastation will commence in.....ah why spoil the surprise?

Hehehehe~ /Dark laughter

tanoth
12-29-2011, 11:32 PM
Master. The new world you envisioned will be but a dream come true. When we completely wipe out the land, the people, and the establishments after commencing operation global devastation. We, no. You, can create and perfect the new world you've always wanted. Molding anything to your will. You will achieve the true throne of god. I have to admit, you are clever. Using Logan and Ishtar to do your dirty work. Now, the world is cleansed in chaos. /Bows

Lugot Phantom Chameleos
12-29-2011, 11:39 PM
Have you prepared more omnigrowth? And when the battle ends between Lone and Ishtar. Order Mikomi to eliminate them both when they reach their exhaustion point. They have done enough and serve no more purpose to my plans. Mikomi was never a good girl at heart. Manipulating Kai was also easy enough.

tanoth
12-29-2011, 11:44 PM
And me, sir? I am however, not stupid enough to know that you're just using us all-

Sorry, my lord. I seem to have spoken out of line. Forgive me........./sinks back into the shadows

Lugot Phantom Chameleos
12-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Looks like the clock is ticking. I have to run, "Sarutobi". We have a world to destroy.

/Fades into the background, my puppets of war poof off, and Hugh escapes

sarutobi17
12-30-2011, 10:17 AM
/performs a handsign

*barrier of protection: dome method*
While the shockwave and the bow's attack come towards me.a dome shaped barrier forms around me protecting me from the attacks.as I release the barrier.

I notice rtheus kror behind me bringing a lightning bolt down upon me.realizing I have no time to use my lightning armor and follow with my lightning charge technique.i raise my left palm Into the air above me,showing the orange gem implanted into my palm.it shines as bright as the sun as I say.....

*blocking seal: gem of absorption*
the gem pulls in the lightning bolt and seals it away.as I clench my left arm after feeling some pain.

/I place my hands on the guardians pot.and prepare to use it.

I can't believe it....he can summon ntar,rtheus kror,kraleel,dalitha and vicius trith.alright if that's the power I must face so be it.i'll just have to match them for awhile until a new strategy comes to mind.

So that is your plan...Lugot.you count on one thing Lugot....we will meet again.

/watches you disappear,as the guardians pot poofs off l,returning to it's safe location.

It's time to alert the heaven warriors and prepare a plan of our own to counter there's.

/walks away