Bruce Lee FTW Jacki Chan is using Drunken Kung fu

Luna Mikazuki
07-14-2009, 11:34 PM
Bruce Lee

I admire Jackie Chan very much

But even Jackie Chan admitted Bruce Lee was stronger

Rogue Priestess
07-14-2009, 11:36 PM
:evil: I can't believe you'd even mae a comparrison, Bruce Lee would obliterate Jackie.

Sasori_X
07-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Bruce Lee

I admire Jackie Chan very much

But even Jackie Chan admitted Bruce Lee was stronger

QFT! Bruce Lee would most definately win. I mean he killed Chuck Norris in the "Way of the Dragon". Something most people could never thought possible.

However as an actor I prefer Jackie Chan. The guy is incredibly hilarious and his stunts never fail to amaze me (so long as it isn't computer generated like the Medallion).

Luna Mikazuki
07-14-2009, 11:43 PM
QFT! Bruce Lee would most definately win. I mean he killed Chuck Norris in the "Way of the Dragon". Something most people could never thought possible.

However as an actor I prefer Jackie Chan. The guy is incredibly hilarious and his stunts never fail to amaze me (so long as it isn't computer generated like the Medallion).

What does QFT mean?

If it is negative I said I ADMIRE Jackie Chan
I didn't say he was stronger

I said Bruce Lee was

Rogue Priestess
07-14-2009, 11:43 PM

I'll have to agree with you on that one, and is it just me or ever since that commercial came out, everyone knows about it.

Sasori_X
07-14-2009, 11:45 PM
What does QFT mean?

If it is negative I said I ADMIRE Jackie Chan
I didn't say he was stronger

I said Bruce Lee was

Woah! Chill out dude. QFT= Quote for Truth

Meaning I agreed everything that you said. I happen to like Jackie Chan a lot too.

I'll have to agree with you on that one, and is it just me or ever since that commercial came out, everyone knows about it.

Which commercial was it? I saw that movie a long time ago, I never knew that white guy was Chuck Norris until about a year ago when I looked up the movie on wikipedia.

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-14-2009, 11:47 PM
lol i saw the movie too, but the commercial he's talking about is that one where you txt this number ask them a question and they tell you the answer or something

Luna Mikazuki
07-14-2009, 11:47 PM
Sorry I didn't know what QFT meant sorry :(

And thank you

Sasori_X
07-14-2009, 11:51 PM
lol i saw the movie too, but the commercial he's talking about is that one where you txt this number ask them a question and they tell you the answer or something

Hm.. guess I haven't been watching enough tv then because I never saw any commercial like that. Thanks for the info though.

Sorry I didn't know what QFT meant sorry :(

And thank you

Meh, its all cool.

Toma RNK
07-14-2009, 11:57 PM
As everyone here has said. Bruce lee hands down.

<Aurega?>
07-15-2009, 12:26 AM
Is this a joke or what?

In a stunt scene in one of his movies, Bruce put Jackie (unnamed and unknown then) in the hospital for 2 weeks because he kicked him too hard.
So even when he was trying not to, Bruce still kicked his ass.

Rogue Priestess
07-15-2009, 12:28 AM
Is this a joke or what?

In a stunt scene in one of his movies, Bruce put Jackie (unnamed and unknown then) in the hospital for 2 weeks because he kicked him too hard.
So even when he was trying not to, Bruce still kicked his ass.

True dat. *high fives Aurega*

Rogue Priestess
07-15-2009, 01:10 AM
True dat. *high fives Aurega*

*waiting* Come on, dude, don't leave me hangin'.

jounin
07-15-2009, 07:59 AM
this already happened , bruce lee is the ultimate fighter

Miles Edgeworth
07-15-2009, 10:03 AM
Bruce wins, though Jackie chan's pretty cool

Kuromaki
07-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Bruce Lee, he's stronger than Jackie Chan.