PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine vs Captain America

Rogue Priestess
07-14-2009, 11:19 PM
One of the world's most awesome super hero (Wolverine) or one of the strongest and most American hero (Captain America), you decide.

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-14-2009, 11:21 PM
well idk, i mean Wolverine has adamantium claws that can basically claw through anything and he has his healing factor

but Captain America had the super soldier serum thing which makes him stronger in practically any way, and i heard his shield is stronger than wolverine's claws

so i'll just say tie :|

Luna Mikazuki
07-14-2009, 11:24 PM
I say Wolverine could slash the crap out of Captain America.

Captain America to me is like your dad in undies

Sasori_X
07-14-2009, 11:33 PM
Wolverine, incredible healing factor, indestructible bones (ie his claws), extremely fast reflexes, 2x animal instincts, etc.

However I never read the current Captain America comics, so I don't know his true potential yet. Anyone like to fill me in on him?

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Wolverine, incredible healing factor, indestructible bones (ie his claws), extremely fast reflexes, 2x animal instincts, etc.

However I never read the current Captain America comics, so I don't know his true potential yet. Anyone like to fill me in on him?
lol all i know about him is that he had the super soldier thing done on him, and his shield made out of vibranium type stuff which is stronger than adamantium i think

Rogue Priestess
07-14-2009, 11:39 PM

Imagine a buffer Wolverine, but disciplined, without the animal senses, and if I'm correct. the same kind of healiing.

Rogue Priestess
07-14-2009, 11:40 PM
lol all i know about him is that he had the super soldier thing done on him, and his shield made out of vibranium type stuff which is stronger than adamantium i think

Exactly, in fact adamantium is a copy of vibranium.

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Exactly, in fact adamantium is a copy of vibranium.
ooh, i never knew that, thx man

Sasori_X
07-14-2009, 11:42 PM
Imagine a buffer Wolverine, but disciplined, without the animal senses, and if I'm correct. the same kind of healiing.

I know Captain America had some healing factor, didn't think he had the same as wolverine. Wolverine's healing factor is so great, he lived being thrown into an active Volcanno.

Rogue Priestess
07-14-2009, 11:46 PM
ooh, i never knew that, thx man

You're very welcome ^^

I know Captain America had some healing factor, didn't think he had the same as wolverine. Wolverine's healing factor is so great, he lived being thrown into an active Volcanno.

Really? I never knew that, I guess I should start reading comics. Well, when I said same type healing, I was thinking about the old time Wolverine, I guess I forgot to be specific.

Sasori_X
07-14-2009, 11:49 PM
Really? I never knew that, I guess I should start reading comics. Well, when I said same type healing, I was thinking about the old time Wolverine, I guess I forgot to be specific.

Actually I read the current comics now. Most of the super hero's now are incredibly OP. Though I do get what you mean about the old time Wolverine.

But it really depends you mean the old time Wolverine and Captain America or new. Because this factor can make a big difference in the battle.

Old= Captain America

New= Wolverine (until I read about what Captain America can do)

Rogue Priestess
07-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Actually I read the current comics now. Most of the super hero's now are incredibly OP. Though I do get what you mean about the old time Wolverine.

But it really depends you mean the old time Wolverine and Captain America or new. Because this factor can make a big difference in the battle.

Old= Captain America

New= Wolverine (until I read about what Captain America can do)

Well, I mean new Wolverine and new Captain America, I don't know much about either of them in the current comic books, but I know enough to know who'd win in a fight with someone else.

jounin
07-15-2009, 07:58 AM
I dont know because captain america's shield is made up of the same material as wolverine's claws but it depends