PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: How Do You Want the Forum Organized? Help Us Decide!

SRhyse
04-15-2009, 02:51 PM
I don't think it's a big secret, but we're making this whole forum up ninja-style as we go along; as ninjas of the forum yourselves, I trust you'll promise not to tell anybody. I also trust you're willing to help us on this next mission ;).

To put it in a bento- We grow and change the forum all based around what you guys want it to be, and what we ourselves can do.

We were talking today about the way we've organized the forum. Things like the number of different subforums, their titles, their descriptions, the way our moderator names show up on them, etc. Since we're pretty adamant about this being your forum, we'd really like to know what you have to say about it. We don't want to change something if it turns out you guys were loving it. We don't want to let any thorns in your sides left un-pulled either.

So, what do you guys think?

What do you like about the way we've organized the forum? What don't you like? Is there anything confusing about the way we've organized it? Have you had any problems with finding the topics you'd want to read, or where to make topics of your own? Do the titles of the sub forums suck? Are their descriptions confusing? Are there too many? Too few? Is it too hard to get around? Too... easy? Anything else worth asking that I forgot?

Personally, we think we might have made too many, and are looking to condense some. I don't mean we're going to delete any subforums and your precious posts that are in them, but group the smaller ones together into one big one so you guys aren't always picking and hunting through them.

On my list so far-

We're looking to condense the different Naruto videogame subforums into one subforum for Naruto videogames.

We're going to reorganize The Bath House into Off Topic, Other Viz Anime/Manga/Etc, and Non Viz Anime/Manga/Comics/Games/Etc types of subforums. (I'm shooting for 3)

I'll probably combine Leaf Village Council and Central, possibly Naruto News and Events as well.

We need a policy for creating new subforums. Since anything under the sun (but within our rules) can be put somewhere on the forum, I'm personally routing for "We won't make a new one until there are enough threads to warrant it."

...well ninjas? What's your nindo on this?

Toma RNK
04-15-2009, 03:05 PM
My suggestion is to organize as follows.

Official forum rules and policies, and announcements. ONLY MODS MAY MAKE A TOPIC

Official Viz News and Press releases. ONLY MODS MAY MAKE NEW TOPICS

Naruto Discussion (No posting here only subforums.
----> Naruto General Discussion (Discuss Naruto Characters, the Naruto world, or other general stuff here, spoilers abound.)
----> Naruto Anime Discussions (Discussion of the anime specifically)
----> Naruto Manga Discussions (Discussio of the manga specifically.)
----> Naruto Merchandise Discussions (Discussion of naruto clothes, wallscrolls, ect.)
----> Naruto Video Game Discussions (Discussion of naruto video games.)
----> Character Battles and Polls (All polls and charater vs character talk goes here.)

Help, Questions, and Feedback (No posting here only subforums)
----> Technical help. (Ask for help if you are having a technical problem.
----> Questions (As a question to viz or about the site, or anything else you think someone can help you with.
----> Feedback (a place to give and get feedback.)

General Discussion (No posts here, just subforums)
----> Viz anime. (Viz licenced anime)
----> Non-Viz anime. (All other anime)
----> Forum Games. (Forum games go here)
----> Western film and comics. (Anything made in america (including avatar) goes here)
----> Off topic. (Everything else.)

(Edited for formatting.)
(Edited 4/16 with itasan's suggestions)
Just to clarify, people can post a reply in the first two Forums just no make new threads.

Toma RNK
04-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Also, there are way to many global announcements. It takes away from their "BOOM" factor.

Nine-Tailed Forum Rules - ALL NEW USERS PLEASE READ should stay.

All others could be moved into their respective threads and stickied. Announcements and Global announcements should be used sparingly.

ShadowRaiga89
04-15-2009, 03:11 PM
Yeah, there are lot of topics that are outside their respective subforums, so if one of you could move them all to their appropriate subforums , that'd be great!

SRhyse
04-15-2009, 03:17 PM
Also, there are way to many global announcements. It takes away from their "BOOM" factor.

Nine-Tailed Forum Rules - ALL NEW USERS PLEASE READ should stay.

All others could be moved into their respective threads and stickied. Announcements and Global announcements should be used sparingly.
I do agree about the announcements, but honestly, that's the ONLY way I've found to get people to read them.

I'm definitely going to take down the "Spoiler Tag" one now, even though it's in honor of me ;).

Toma RNK
04-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Yeah, there are lot of topics that are outside their respective subforums, so if one of you could move them all to their appropriate subforums , that'd be great!
I think that by consolidating the NUMBER of forums we have we can cut back on the number of posts in the wrong areas.

With my outline there would be 2 Forums only mods started topics on. 1 for forum buisiness and one for clarifications from viz.

There are then 3 forums to choose from:
Naruto Discussions
Questions Feedback and Help
Everything Else

It makes sense to me someone can figure out which of those 3 broad choices they want.
Once a person clicks they get a list of all that areas specific forums. They cannot make a new topic in the big forum but instead have to pick one of the subforums to ask their question.

For example "I wanna talk about how Gaara can whoop Tsunade's butt." Thinks Little Billy as he goes to the Naruto forums. Well lets see... of Naruto Discussions, Questions Feedback and Help, or Everything Else... The first seems right so he clicks.

He now sees a list of subforums and he cannot make a new topic.
----> Naruto General Discussion (Discuss Naruto here, spoilers abound.)
----> Naruto Merchandise Discussions (Discussion of naruto clothes, wallscrolls, ect.)
----> Character Battles and Polls (All polls and charater vs character talk goes here.)

He now has to read this list and figure out where to go to post his topic.

I think this type of structure will streamline things and help keep similar topics together.

Toma RNK
04-15-2009, 03:22 PM
I do agree about the announcements, but honestly, that's the ONLY way I've found to get people to read them. ;).

If it is important enough to need reading it should likely go in the forum rules. If you insist you should make 2 global announcements.

RULES: READ ME FIRST OR YOU MAY GET BANNED.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND FAQ: READ ME TO ANSWER MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS (updated x/x/xxxx)

when people post a question answered, those of us who are on all the time will spend half of our day referring people to those 2 forums. The more we do, the more people will notice this and read them.

SRhyse
04-15-2009, 03:24 PM
I think that by consolidating the NUMBER of forums we have we can cut back on the number of posts in the wrong areas.

With my outline there would be 2 Forums only mods started topics on. 1 for forum buisiness and one for clarifications from viz.

There are then 3 forums to choose from:
Naruto Discussions
Questions Feedback and Help
Everything Else

It makes sense to me someone can figure out which of those 3 broad choices they want.
Once a person clicks they get a list of all that areas specific forums. They cannot make a new topic in the big forum but instead have to pick one of the subforums to ask their question.

For example "I wanna talk about how Gaara can whoop Tsunade's butt." Thinks Little Billy as he goes to the Naruto forums. Well lets see... of Naruto Discussions, Questions Feedback and Help, or Everything Else... The first seems right so he clicks.

He now sees a list of subforums and he cannot make a new topic.
----> Naruto General Discussion (Discuss Naruto here, spoilers abound.)

He now has to read this list and figure out where to go to post his topic.

I think this type of structure will streamline things and help keep similar topics together.
I'm liking it so far! I think a problem on my end has been that we like coming up with clever titles and descriptions for the forum, and we got addicted ;).

Keep it coming guys! What do you think about this so far? I want to hear from as many of you as I can on this!

Coherently, of course.

SRhyse
04-15-2009, 03:25 PM
I do agree about the announcements, but honestly, that's the ONLY way I've found to get people to read them. ;).

If it is important enough to need reading it should likely go in the forum rules. If you insist you should make 2 global announcements.

RULES: READ ME FIRST OR YOU MAY GET BANNED.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND FAQ: READ ME TO ANSWER MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS (updated x/x/xxxx)

when people post a question answered, those of us who are on all the time will spend half of our day referring people to those 2 forums. The more we do, the more people will notice this and read them.
True that.

Toma RNK
04-15-2009, 03:28 PM
User Ranking System - Help Us Make One!
Poll: How Do You Want the Forum Organized?
These two belong in the forum section. Started by mods with people replying.

This is why mods only starting threads in the forum dedicated to official forum stuff is important. Nothing would get lost in the shuffle if every thread was where the mods asked for out input.

The Official "When's the Naruto Dub Going to Finish?" Thread
The Official "When's the Shippuden Dub Coming Out?" Thread

Would go in the "Official Viz Answers" forum which probably only mods should be able to post in. If people want to discuss and official position someone will make a thread about where that can happen. The "Official Answers" Forum would be a "quick and dirty" way to see the official stance on stuff. Just topics posted by mods with Viz's opinion of that issue.

SRhyse
04-15-2009, 03:33 PM
User Ranking System - Help Us Make One!
Poll: How Do You Want the Forum Organized?
These two belong in the forum section. Started by mods with people replying.

This is why mods only starting threads in the forum dedicated to official forum stuff is important. Nothing would get lost in the shuffle if every thread was where the mods asked for out input.

The Official "When's the Naruto Dub Going to Finish?" Thread
The Official "When's the Shippuden Dub Coming Out?" Thread

Would go in the "Official Viz Answers" forum which probably only mods should be able to post in. If people want to discuss and official position someone will make a thread about where that can happen. The "Official Answers" Forum would be a "quick and dirty" way to see the official stance on stuff. Just topics posted by mods with Viz's opinion of that issue.
Point taken.

Toma RNK
04-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Disclaimer: How I think forums should be organized is by no means the right way. I just like to provide supporting arguments for why I have done things a certain way in the past. I usually respond to posts in threads like this with stories of why such an idea did not work for me in the past.

It is not my intent to bully other members or mods to implement my suggestions. I just have gone through some of these growing pains before.

Tracer
04-15-2009, 04:15 PM
I like things as is could use a maid service to delete/move posts that don't belong or are just too old...

But aside from that im cool with this place as is

Mitsumi
04-15-2009, 06:11 PM
I was talking with my friend and she said on Gmail or something there was a ninja background, so are you thinking of doing something like that or do you mean organized as in where forms and topics go?

Toma RNK
04-15-2009, 06:32 PM
I was talking with my friend and she said on Gmail or something there was a ninja background, so are you thinking of doing something like that or do you mean organized as in where forms and topics go?

they mean organized as in where forums and topics go.

Yoruichi
04-15-2009, 08:46 PM
I like everything how it is.

Vidda Hatake
04-15-2009, 08:51 PM
These are all great suggestions... the only one I would make may not even be feasable, but I'll ask anyway.. could there be something like a category search? For example, if you wanted to see every listing for Kakashi, type it in and all the forum headings with Kakashi would come up?

Toma RNK
04-15-2009, 08:54 PM
These are all great suggestions... the only one I would make may not even be feasable, but I'll ask anyway.. could there be something like a category search? For example, if you wanted to see every listing for Kakashi, type it in and all the forum headings with Kakashi would come up?

There is a search function already. Problem is, kakashi is a very common word. The search returns something like 1000 topics and so you can't search for just that. To do more would require implementing a "tags" system where users could add "tags" to topics then you could view all topics with a certain tag. It is a bulky system that takes a lot of user input and is probably not feasible in a forum this size.

Vidda Hatake
04-15-2009, 09:10 PM
That's kind of what I figured... Thanks for the answer!!! :D

AkiHoshi
04-16-2009, 03:35 PM
I don't know if this would be allowed, but could there be a creative writing section... like to post fanfics we are writing and stuff- but within certain rules? Just wondering.....

itasan
04-16-2009, 04:38 PM
My suggestion is to organize as follows.

Official forum rules and policies, and announcements. ONLY MODS MAY MAKE A TOPIC I think it would be great to have a place where we could get announcements on all the changes you guys make to the forum--not to mention press releases down below! :D

Official Viz News and Press releases. ONLY MODS MAY MAKE NEW TOPICS

Naruto Discussion (No posting here only subforums.) I'm liking this: the combination of all the actual Naruto discusion onto one board seems to me like it would create a much better flow.
----> Naruto General Discussion (Discuss Naruto here, spoilers abound.) The one thing with this, I would specify it as character/attacks/etc discussion, while the following two are specified as plot discussion, that way you're more likely to avoid repition
----> Character Battles and Polls (All polls and charater vs character talk goes here.) Not sure I like pairing the polls with the battles...seems kind of...unorderly to me...

Help, Questions, and Feedback (No posting here only subforums)
----> Technical help. (Ask for help if you are having a technical problem.
----> Questions (As a question to viz or about the site, or anything else you think someone can help you with. I like this addition; I think it would remove clutter in a lot of places elsewhere on the forum.
----> Feedback (a place to give and get feedback.)

General Discussion (No posts her, just subforums)
Viz anime. (Viz licenced anime)
----> Non-Viz anime. (All other anime)
----> Forum Games. (Forum games go here)
----> Off topic. (Everything else.)
I think a "other cultures" subforum would be good here; something similar to the current "western comics and animation"

My two cents. ^-^

itasan
04-16-2009, 04:40 PM
I don't know if this would be allowed, but could there be a creative writing section... like to post fanfics we are writing and stuff- but within certain rules? Just wondering.....

That would definitely be very awesome...I remember reading a comment from one mod saying they would look into fanfic, as fanart is banned, but I don't know what ever came of it?

Sage Mode
04-16-2009, 04:46 PM

That would definitely be very awesome...I remember reading a comment from one mod saying they would look into fanfic, as fanart is banned, but I don't know what ever came of it?

Unfortunately, fanfiction is not an option, for the same reason as fanart. Sorry guys!

itasan
04-16-2009, 04:49 PM

Unfortunately, fanfiction is not an option, for the same reason as fanart. Sorry guys!

Darn those copyright laws. :? --Especially darned right now, thanks to my english teacher and her plagerism obsession. :x

That really is too bad though...

Toma RNK
04-16-2009, 05:39 PM
I would specify it as character/attacks/etc discussion, while the following two are specified as plot discussion, that way you're more likely to avoid repition[/color]

Good point, Ill edit my post with this suggestion to keep things organized.

Not sure I like pairing the polls with the battles...seems kind of...unorderly to me...

By battles I meant (Kiba vs. Neji) or other threads like that, which SHOULD be polls with discussion.

I think a "other cultures" subforum would be good here; something similar to the current "western comics and animation"
I figure the off topic thread will need several subforums, I was just unsure how the mods wanted to handle off topic.

itasan
04-16-2009, 05:44 PM
Not sure I like pairing the polls with the battles...seems kind of...unorderly to me...

By battles I meant (Kiba vs. Neji) or other threads like that, which SHOULD be polls with discussion.[/quote]

Now that I think about it I really do see how that could be considered a poll. I gettcha now. ;D

Suko
04-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Posting peoples birthdays just doesn't feel right. It's o.k. to post that someone's birthday is that day, but the age? What if someone bad got a hold of that information, like a terrorist. It sounds like it's over-exageration, but it's possible.

itasan
04-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Posting peoples birthdays just doesn't feel right. It's o.k. to post that someone's birthday is that day, but the age? What if someone bad got a hold of that information, like a terrorist. It sounds like it's over-exageration, but it's possible.

What would a terrorist do with a birthday? *very much confused*

Toma RNK
04-16-2009, 05:54 PM

If you are worried, change your birth date to something inaccurate.

3lilpandas
04-16-2009, 06:29 PM

First off, you do not have to put in the year when filling out your birthday. So, you do not have to post your age if you don't want to. Hopefully the people who are participating in the forums understand that there are always risks when they post their age, and should use common sense when deciding what information to display.

jerrylin
04-16-2009, 07:42 PM
how you make pictures. :geek:

Toma RNK
04-16-2009, 07:45 PM
how you make pictures. :geek:
I do not have enough information about what you want to answer your question. You could be asking 5 different things which have 5 very different answers.

sakura&shikamaru
04-17-2009, 04:28 PM
i think it is organized great we should just get some more people for the pictures on posts and stuff

williamninjamaster
04-18-2009, 09:53 AM
what do you mean

naruto u.
04-19-2009, 07:26 AM
What i was thinking is that they could put new naruto backrounds every month instead of something that looks like a buisness website. But my real concern is that they've all ready started the dub version of NARUTO shippuden but they're still not showing it on tv or website. I'm not complaining it's just my concern and whats with the rest of the final filler arc :cry: :cry: :? :? :?: :?: :( :(

lj0615
04-19-2009, 07:28 AM
there should be user rankings like
genin
chunin
special jonin
anbu
jonin
sanin
hokage
and say if you are a chunin you would be in the chunin ninja group and once you get to special jonin you switch to that group automatically and something like naruto cash were you can buy naruto sigs and other things depending on how many post you have

GETALIFEX
04-19-2009, 11:49 AM
IF THERE WAS RANKS SOMEHOW OR YOU COULD EARN MONEY AND BUY THINGS FROM A STORE(avatars,name color,etc.)
I AM OK! :ugeek: :ugeek:

itasan
04-19-2009, 03:52 PM
What i was thinking is that they could put new naruto backrounds every month instead of something that looks like a buisness website.

It would be really nice if we could have some cool background and such... :D

Mitsumi
04-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Yeah i think it should stay the way it is, if it was to have just changed all the sudden, the new members who finaly get the hang of where everything is might get off track all over again.

Divinegon8
04-21-2009, 07:00 PM
the only ting i think you guysshould change is you should put the forums that we created (like just the ones i myself made) off to the side so it would be eiser to find. cause the forums i created i cant find and i get board going through all of the others forum topics looking for mine so i can read them.if i were you that would be one of the first things id change.(honestly i dont see y u guys didnt make it like that when the site was created no offense of couse(lol!!)) 8-)

Toma RNK
04-21-2009, 07:02 PM
the only ting i think you guysshould change is you should put the forums that we created (like just the ones i myself made) off to the side so it would be eiser to find. cause the forums i created i cant find and i get board going through all of the others forum topics looking for mine so i can read them.if i were you that would be one of the first things id change.(honestly i dont see y u guys didnt make it like that when the site was created no offense of couse(lol!!)) 8-)

A great idea, and technically difficult as hell. You can do a search wit the search button and search for post author, then view all your threads in the mean time.

--
SRhyse - Moderator's Note - Uncensored 'hell;' my emphasis. I appreciate your concern, but we can say hell, dude ;).
--

Divinegon8
04-21-2009, 07:04 PM
Thank you!!!!!! :D (I dont get that alot(lol))

Mitsumi
04-22-2009, 01:05 PM
The only problem i have with its organazation is that its troublesome having to find the post you where posting at just not too long ago.

Toma RNK
04-22-2009, 01:08 PM
The only problem i have with its organazation is that its troublesome having to find the post you where posting at just not too long ago.
Click on "view your posts" in the upper or lower right corners of the screen. It lists all the threads you have posts in starting with the most recently active.

Mitsumi
04-22-2009, 01:14 PM
Yeah i knew that ^^" Its just annoying having to get used to clicking stuff and whatnot, but thats life...

Toma RNK
04-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Yeah i knew that ^^" Its just annoying having to get used to clicking stuff and whatnot, but thats life...
I have not yet devised a "click free" solution to forum browsing. Though it may be a worthwhile life ambition.

Mitsumi
04-22-2009, 06:11 PM
*cough cough* Of course sir!! I mean that as in, when you quickly wanna check something you need to go through thousands of pages, and when you check you're posts you have to look for you're post, but its fine so far ^^"

Vidda Hatake
04-22-2009, 07:20 PM
I have not yet devised a "click free" solution to forum browsing. Though it may be a worthwhile life ambition.

You'd make a fortune if you could do it!! ;)

hyugafan247
04-24-2009, 02:18 PM
I think I like the way you guys organized the forum. But another person on the forum suggested that we should choose what village we would want to be part of. I think that would be real cool if we did that. I would love to be part kohona.

Mitsumi
04-24-2009, 02:25 PM
*cough cough* Of course sir!! I mean that as in, when you quickly wanna check something you need to go through thousands of pages, and when you check you're posts you have to look for you're post, but its fine so far ^^"

I'll get working on that solution. :P

Hiro
04-24-2009, 06:00 PM
I honestly love the way the forum is currently organized P.S. My friend says he fond a naruto site that has 200+ episodes of shippedden is it true or is he just trying to make me jealous :roll:

Mitsumi
04-24-2009, 06:49 PM
I honestly love the way the forum is currently organized P.S. My friend says he fond a naruto site that has 200+ episodes of shippedden is it true or is he just trying to make me jealous :roll:

Theres only about 104 or 105 episodes of Shippuden that are subbed so far, so i'm guessing he/she was lying to make you jelous.

Hiro
04-24-2009, 07:21 PM
I thought so :twisted:

lj0615
04-25-2009, 10:47 AM
we should add picture sigs with the photo shop we would have different naruto sigs with the users name on it different naruto forum background and border themes that you can choose from and definitely most important a chat box

BaneDeidara
04-25-2009, 11:03 AM
i think the episodes in japan (non subed) are only 1 episode ahead of the subbed ones on thi site. so shippuden hasn't even had 200 episodes yet.

Chidori Shuriken
04-25-2009, 04:36 PM

There's no such thing as even episode 110 YET. But soon we'll be at 200, soon.

Naruto
04-25-2009, 06:59 PM
He is lying.

Hiro
04-25-2009, 07:02 PM
School on monday will be very ummmm....... interesting for him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

itasan
04-25-2009, 07:05 PM
School on monday will be very ummmm....... interesting for him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ahahaha. Just remember: murder is illegal. ;)

Toma RNK
04-25-2009, 07:07 PM

Tell him "The internet laughs at your failure. Seriously, try harder net time."

Hiro
04-25-2009, 07:12 PM

Ahahaha. Just remember: murder is illegal. ;)
Ive never been good at remembering things heh heh

i will

Toma RNK
04-25-2009, 07:14 PM
I am not sure I was serious... and I am not sure I can speak for the whole internet.... but you go ahead and deliver it anyway.

Hiro
04-25-2009, 08:00 PM
Im pretty sure the naruto fans of the internet would agree with you hands down

Gaaralova1
04-27-2009, 02:16 PM
TO TELL YOU "GAI'S" THE TRUTH I LKE THE FORUM JUST AS IT IS :!: [center:1vty10z3][/center:1vty10z3]

Hiro
04-27-2009, 06:49 PM

He sticks to his story told me to go to www.myspacetv.com (http://www.myspacetv.com) or something i cant because my parents dont want me to but could one of you he said search for naruto ep. 276 i think hes still lieing but could you check anyway

Toma RNK
04-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Thats a shipuuden episode, he is adding shipuuden to the end of the naruto series instead of restarting from 1.

That episode has NO BEARING to the discussion we are having about the manga. Your friend fails harder than previously believed.

Naruto
04-28-2009, 02:23 PM
Thats a shipuuden episode, he is adding shipuuden to the end of the naruto series instead of restarting from 1.

That episode has NO BEARING to the discussion we are having about the manga. Your friend fails harder than previously believed.

Your friend fails harder than previously believed.- That is so true.

iGhosti
04-30-2009, 03:25 AM
abdifghijklmnopwxyz now I know my abc's

organize everything from a-z... sorry I can't vote my answer is yes and no. How about an upgraded search engine? We could pick our own order we want to view in.... I'm going to bed soon again. I'll give you more information later... there is less then 20 minutes until the new episode... I can't think too tired maybe. I'm going to bed after episode 106 of naruto shippuden...

Spartacus
05-05-2009, 04:25 PM
I think that there should be a minimum on how many characters you put when you post on a thread because I see posts that are only word like "hi."

TheBlackChidori
05-05-2009, 05:21 PM
If only that were possible. =(

I may have a crapload of posts, but I try to make 99% of them as meaningful as possible. Like The Fonz does above me, Sparty always manages to make me laugh. If only everyone was the same way...

itasan
05-05-2009, 05:31 PM
If only that were possible. =(

I may have a crapload of posts, but I try to make 99% of them as meaningful as possible. Like The Fonz does above me, Sparty always manages to make me laugh. If only everyone was the same way...

Most of um are just kids yet though. This is possibly their first forum. You gotta give um time to learn. ^-^

What gets under my skin are the kids who just choose to sound like ignorant idiots...._

naru_chan
05-06-2009, 03:02 PM
what is the gein and chuin thing going casue i don't know

Kyuubi
05-22-2009, 07:01 AM
I think that you could change the bath house topic.I think that each village should have its own forum.

Hiro
05-22-2009, 02:16 PM
I think that you could change the bath house topic.I think that each village should have its own forum.
then we would have so many subforums , there are at least 20, and people keep making more

The Demon Zabuza
07-12-2009, 07:54 PM
I think that there should be a section entitled 'FAQ, Guides and Tips' where all things like ANBU, Akasuki Toma's rep threads and Evil Buzzards user made FAQ should go.

Right now they seem a little hard to find for newcomers.

madara'
07-13-2009, 10:23 AM
yes!:)

The Demon Zabuza
07-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Was that an agreement?

SRhyse
07-13-2009, 02:16 PM
I think that there should be a section entitled 'FAQ, Guides and Tips' where all things like ANBU, Akasuki Toma's rep threads and Evil Buzzards user made FAQ should go.

Right now they seem a little hard to find for newcomers.
Right now, I'm looking to integrate all the user FAQS and guides into the actual forum FAQ, as in the link on the green nav bar near the UCP and such. Each member's name would be listed next to their contributions, and it'd all be organized and searchable within FAQS.

What do you guys think?

Toma RNK
07-13-2009, 10:53 PM
Right now, I'm looking to integrate all the user FAQS and guides into the actual forum FAQ, as in the link on the green nav bar near the UCP and such. Each member's name would be listed next to their contributions, and it'd all be organized and searchable within FAQS.

What do you guys think?
I like it. I remember talking to you about that a while ago.

Naruto
07-14-2009, 08:15 AM

What do you guys think?
Sounds like an awesome idea.