PDA

View Full Version : is Naruto better than One Piece? Also Naruto questions from a newbie

Lil Kis
12-17-2011, 06:17 PM
Well is Naruto better than One Piece? Also...

Is this show worth watching?
When does the show start getting good? I saw the first 9 episodes so far and was turned off. I thought it wasn't that good at the point I saw.

What attracts everyone to this show.

Is this the most popular long running anime out there?

Also does the filler episodes connect with the real episodes? Are they part of the story/ also are the filler worth watching? How many filler episodes are there?

is there any sad moments in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden? If so are they as sad as One Piece?

What is better Naruto or Naruto Shippuden and why?

i'm 25 years old will I like this show even though it's cattered toward young teenage boys?

Thanks for answering if you can

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
12-17-2011, 06:23 PM
i think one piece is better than naruto in story line and comedy.
the fillers are never boring

Yokoshima Zaiaku
12-24-2011, 07:36 PM
Personally I think Naruto is better and, Th best thing I can tell you is to watch the whole thing because you can only fully understand it by watching it from the beginning. However it starts to get really good after the zabuza arc ends.

SasukeDude96
12-24-2011, 07:44 PM
It all comes down to your personal preference. I myself like both Naruto and One Piece, but I like Naruto better. Just watch a few episodes, and decide for yourself.

SageOfSixPath
04-26-2013, 05:29 PM
naruto is better at suspense and wanting people to want to see what happens next, although I like one piece alot, it dragged on and on, slow paced, in the beginning it was good but then the way it is now.... naruto is definately better

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Hm. Already answered this before.
My new answer is:

Heck no.