PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2 roleplay thread

UzumakiNaruto0095
12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Two companies locked in eternal war. One's a demolition company, the other a construction company. They are known as Reliable Excavation Demolition (RED) and Builder's League United (BLU). They each secretly control half of the worlds governments. Each company is lead by 2 brothers, hooked to machines that give them eternal life. They have been in a sibling rivalry since the 1840s. Their names are Redmond Mann and Blutarch Mann. Their father had died and left them to agree on each getting half of the world's governments. Choose your side, and take the following quiz to find out what class you are: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/5548446/which-team-fortress-2-character-are-you

Two simple questions gets you your answer. The first one is check all that apply.
I choose RED, simply because it's my school's main color, my favorite Powerade/Gatorade flavor is Fruit Punch, and I enjoy Mountain Dew: Code Red.

This is my class result:

http://tf2wiki.net/w/images/thumb/6/69/Scout.png/300px-Scout.png

You are the Scout!
Some people have wondered why you rush onto the battlefield wearing almost no armor at all. These are the same people that didn't even manage to shoot you once before they felt the cold hard crack of an aluminum bat shattering their skull. You're way too badass for armor--you dodge bullets.
Your primary weapons are your speed and your double-jump, and they're seriously effective. You can easily destroy people at close-range combat before they even know what hit them, and you can dodge an armory's worth of bullets and capture that control point in record time. Your skill at close-range combat and single-handedly completing objectives makes you a valuable asset to any team's offense.

The classes are:

Scout
Soldier
Pyro
Demoman
Heavy Weapons Guy
Engineer
Medic
Sniper and
Spy

So, take the quiz, and see what class you apply to. And choose RED or BLU. Don't let my choice influence you...and don't be asses and all choose BLU, it should be fair game.

UzumakiNaruto0095
12-14-2011, 04:11 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617 XD I had to...I felt kinda lonely.

dogboy22
12-14-2011, 04:20 PM
You are the Spy!
Some rely on 150-kilogram weapons that fire 10,000 rounds a minute--all you need to take them out are a cloaking device and a butterfly knife.
You don't need lots of armor or firepower; your weapons are stealth and deception. You can walk around enemy territory undetected, disguised as an enemy. This gives you the opportunity to knife people when they're not looking, to give your team intelligence on the location of enemy combatants, or to just grab the briefcase and run like hell. Whatever you do with your powers of infiltration, you're sure to provide valuable support for your team.

UzumakiNaruto0095
12-14-2011, 05:07 PM
You are the Spy!
Some rely on 150-kilogram weapons that fire 10,000 rounds a minute--all you need to take them out are a cloaking device and a butterfly knife.
You don't need lots of armor or firepower; your weapons are stealth and deception. You can walk around enemy territory undetected, disguised as an enemy. This gives you the opportunity to knife people when they're not looking, to give your team intelligence on the location of enemy combatants, or to just grab the briefcase and run like hell. Whatever you do with your powers of infiltration, you're sure to provide valuable support for your team.
Ok, so what team are you on? RED or BLU?

UzumakiNaruto0095
12-17-2011, 06:39 AM
This isn't catching on as well as i planned...