PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Battle of the big 5!

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-13-2011, 12:35 PM
the five great hidden villages under the shinobi alliance.

vs

the big five of our planet, The United states, Great Brittain, France, Germany and Japan (China lending limited support in the forms of auxiliaries and manufacturing if needed )

Scenario: portal opens in Africa specifically in the Serengeti region, the modern world is told an extra dimensional horde of superhuman mercenaries that can change shape at will and kill small cities with single blasts are coming. This portal is 150 miles in diameter. The allies are given two years to prepare a defensive perimeter, any objections by African governments are immediately silenced by threat a global blockade of food and medicine to the region all major powers are going to force this issue one way or the other no holding back on any dissenters. Several African governments allying with the allies but can't really do much.

allies goal: prevent conquest of Africa by the Shinobi alliance..and then enter the NU and completely exterminate the meta human minority known as ninjas. No boots on ground necessary air bombing via chemical and biological weapons and non nuclear, ww2/viet nam style carpet bombing..is allowed

the USN, JDF and Royal Navy have surrounded Africa and are functioning as troop transports and all air force assets not present on US carrier groups are going to be deployed within 10 hours of fighting

the Naruto universe is told that they are dealing with an industrial super power the likes of which doesn't exist in their wildest imaginations, backed up by several other majorly and that they need to overcome a massive defensive position in order to progress to take Africa.

Naruto universe goals: breach defenses and fight off allied forces and take Africa..prevent carpet bombing and genocide of their homeland.

hows this go?

321zigzag3
12-13-2011, 12:55 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/ehv6o.jpg

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-13-2011, 01:34 PM
oh yeah..I forgot..Ebola virus is contained to a region of south Africa so it's not an easy win for the allies.

321zigzag3
12-13-2011, 03:04 PM
Forget just only Ebola, there are other diseases, potential pandemics, epidemics and native endemics to worry about as well.

Malaria for instance. Unless you want to argue Narutoverse has quinine.

The fact you gave the allies two years of preparation does not help either.

Nightmare Luffy
12-13-2011, 03:07 PM
The only way the allies can win is thanks to nuking & thats only if they take all the time of 2 years to evacuate everyone so they dont nuke their own people. knowing this worl though theyd do it anyway, but I can definitely see 80,000 super human ninja being able to get really far in this world especially taking into account, transformation jutsu and shadow clones.

They could spend much time trying to find the 1 imposter in the group and when they finally kill him it just poofs, with someone like Naruto he helps severely. And when you have a character like 3rd Raikage(i know he isn't included in this, but I'll mention his feat) who is able to stand up to 10,000 super human simultaneously for 3 days before dying it's not hard to see the alliance winning.

as for diseases, it really depends but I dont doubt medical ninjas ability in that department, the trek wont take long however as they're a lot faster and can cover a lot of distance in little time.

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-13-2011, 03:59 PM
They could spend much time trying to find the 1 imposter in the group and when they finally kill him it just poofs, with someone like Naruto he helps severely. And when you have a character like 3rd Raikage(i know he isn't included in this, but I'll mention his feat) who is able to stand up to 10,000 super human simultaneously for 3 days before dying it's not hard to see the alliance winning.\

I am utterly amazed..at how far you've come..that you thinnk a nuke can beat a naruto character now adays..as opposed 'rocks falling ftl"

congrats man..keep it up

my issue about this is..only like a few hundred NU characters can likely bullet time small arms...and a b2 bomber is gonna be utterly nightmarish for any hidden village considering how much payload it can drop and how long she can stay airborn

Forget just only Ebola, there are other diseases, potential pandemics, epidemics and native endemics to worry about as well.

Malaria for instance. Unless you want to argue Narutoverse has quinine.

The fact you gave the allies two years of preparation does not help either.

I'm not going to blanket immunize diseases because I want to see how many posters realize the magnitude of danger involved in a human species with thousands of years of genetic isolation..being met with..the common cold much less Malaria or Diphtheria or smallpox or..god polio

as for diseases, it really depends but I dont doubt medical ninjas ability in that department, the trek wont take long however as they're a lot faster and can cover a lot of distance in little time.

I kept them away from the congo..because that region is a nightmare even to modern tech...to get armies through with out loosing soldiers..

I've given them a decently clear region to operate in..it's when they expand they have to be nervous on

321zigzag3
12-13-2011, 04:05 PM
Narutoverse is superior to our World in science in one field. Biology. But even there its not overall but in very few specialized subfields.

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Narutoverse is superior to our World in science in one field. Biology. But even there its not overall but in very few specialized subfields.

in what sense? We've cloned and had massed produced genetically engineered food for decades

using radiation we've gotten proteins to start replicating..we essentially literally harnessed the power of god and created life..and this was done in 1992 no less

Nightmare Luffy
12-13-2011, 04:30 PM
\

I am utterly amazed..at how far you've come..that you thinnk a nuke can beat a naruto character now adays..as opposed 'rocks falling ftl"

congrats man..keep it up

my issue about this is..only like a few hundred NU characters can likely bullet time small arms...and a b2 bomber is gonna be utterly nightmarish for any hidden village considering how much payload it can drop and how long she can stay airborn

I'm not going to blanket immunize diseases because I want to see how many posters realize the magnitude of danger involved in a human species with thousands of years of genetic isolation..being met with..the common cold much less Malaria or Diphtheria or smallpox or..god polio

I kept them away from the congo..because that region is a nightmare even to modern tech...to get armies through with out loosing soldiers..

I've given them a decently clear region to operate in..it's when they expand they have to be nervous on
That was back then, I just really dont like the way everyone acts like Naruto is the weakest verse. I would have used past tense but i'm sure even now its considered pretty weak. Even back then I dont think I believed all of what I said. Maybe youre taking 'rocks are ftl' out of context though :P

I'm sure theyll have trouble with disease and bombs but as I said the fact that they can cover a lot of distance & are super human, not to mention medical ninja eliminate the big effectiveness of bombs or even the disease since I dont think the "raid" will take long enough for it to really matter. And again kage bunshin really affect this and helps them out. Their jutsu that are generally in verse considered pointless or weak will really be the deciding factor in the end how well they use their shadow clones and henge.

Devils Lawyer
12-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Depends if the Narutoverse get a chance to infiltrates and blend in different countries it over. That alone is the main issue is can they stop a bunch of shapeshifters from going dark. Our weaponry is not the issue we have the advantage. It's the fact they are skilled at infiltraion is so much more dangerous. The smallest child is required to learn how to use a transformation technique. The only way to stop them would be to nuke africa. If they get loose it's over.

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Maybe youre taking 'rocks are ftl' out of context though :P

something about how the the rocks falling around Sasuke and the Raikage don't invalidate your theory because they might have been falling at ftl as well

I'm sure theyll have trouble with disease and bombs but as I said the fact that they can cover a lot of distance & are super human, not to mention medical ninja eliminate the big effectiveness of bombs or even the disease since I dont think the "raid" will take long enough for it to really matter. And again kage bunshin really affect this and helps them out. Their jutsu that are generally in verse considered pointless or weak will really be the deciding factor in the end how well they use their shadow clones and henge.

Henge is a big problem when you don't speak the language and can't fake DNA and retina scans..and know nothing about the culture

modern tech kinda eliminates allot of the stealth jutsu if you have eight hundred bucks to spare you can lease a machine from a geology department at a university that can do ultrasound/radar scans of the ground pretty deep..which kinda kills the stuff Oro uses for example

bombing runs can be negated by medic nins but for how long?

Depends if the Narutoverse get a chance to infiltrates and blend in different countries it over. That alone is the main issue is can they stop a bunch of shapeshifters from going dark. Our weaponry is not the issue we have the advantage. It's the fact they are skilled at infiltraion is so much more dangerous. The smallest child is required to learn how to use a transformation technique. The only way to stop them would be to nuke africa. If they get loose it's over.

I am extremely dubious about their ability to infiltrate a modern major power in fact I think they can't period..they aren't the founders

now they're surrounded by Africans..they can henge

Devils Lawyer
12-13-2011, 05:48 PM
I am extremely dubious about their ability to infiltrate a modern major power in fact I think they can't period..they aren't the founders

Really the average soldier, citzen, person and etc would be fooled. Think about it they don't have to say anything but just blend in. Not only that they can use genjutsu to hypnotize those in power. The language barrier if their is one wouldn't be an issue. So taking over our organizations is not that hard. Not to mention we are a technoligical driven race. Thier average child is more powerful than our world champions. The simple fact they can jump off their buildings and land on their feet tells you the physical difference.

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Really the average soldier, citzen, person and etc would be fooled. Think about it they don't have to say anything but just blend in. Not only that they can use genjutsu to hypnotize those in power. The language barrier if their is one wouldn't be an issue. So taking over our organizations is not that hard. Not to mention we are a technoligical driven race. Thier average child is more powerful than our world champions. The simple fact they can jump off their buildings and land on their feet tells you the physical difference.

they aren't genjustuing world leaders of any value what so ever..that isn't happening period.

the average soldier can be fooled for as long as it takes to find out.

Devils Lawyer
12-13-2011, 06:35 PM
they aren't genjustuing world leaders of any value what so ever..that isn't happening period.

the average soldier can be fooled for as long as it takes to find out.

What makes you so sure? They can easily gather intel and use the soldiers for spies. Finding out who is in charge is not that hard. It all depends on who leads them. If the shinobi fight like they are now in this so called war arc they get raped hard. But if they use tactics like the ones Danzo used it's highly doubtful their is a system in place to stop them. Think about the victim or the ones captured still retain their knowledge. Not only that the victim is still pretty much normal. He has no characteristics of being controlled. That said soldier can pretty much strap a bomb to his chest during formation and wipeout who knows how many. That distraction alone would allow the shinobi to penetrate any defense within seconds. The only way the 5 nations have a chance is with knowledge on their abilities. That is doubtful considering the ninja have squads just to prevent that from happening.

321zigzag3
12-14-2011, 01:39 PM
in what sense? We've cloned and had massed produced genetically engineered food for decades

using radiation we've gotten proteins to start replicating..we essentially literally harnessed the power of god and created life..and this was done in 1992 no less

Can we replicate Kabuto's Manda II accelerated growth for starters as of now?

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-14-2011, 03:07 PM
What makes you so sure? They can easily gather intel and use the soldiers for spies. Finding out who is in charge is not that hard. It all depends on who leads them. If the shinobi fight like they are now in this so called war arc they get raped hard. But if they use tactics like the ones Danzo used it's highly doubtful their is a system in place to stop them. Think about the victim or the ones captured still retain their knowledge. Not only that the victim is still pretty much normal. He has no characteristics of being controlled. That said soldier can pretty much strap a bomb to his chest during formation and wipeout who knows how many. That distraction alone would allow the shinobi to penetrate any defense within seconds. The only way the 5 nations have a chance is with knowledge on their abilities. That is doubtful considering the ninja have squads just to prevent that from happening.

the technology for one..the way the US world leaders get squirreled away when it gets as bad as this..those cold war era precautions are still in effect..only the location of the bunkers have changed.

as for your scenario..this again requires boots on the ground..this isn't necessary a couple b2 bombers and fighters can do it just fine..the only location soldiers are needed for is what ever wall exists near the portal..and most of those should be in tanks...or behind heavily armored positioned

Can we replicate Kabuto's Manda II accelerated growth for starters as of now?

no generally when you steroid something that badly they die of massive heart failure

321zigzag3
12-14-2011, 03:22 PM
Now you sort of see why I said that.

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Now you sort of see why I said that.

their medical technology which includes biology is almost a century behind us though

there are fields where they are ahead..but in one critical area they are glaringly behind

Devils Lawyer
12-14-2011, 03:45 PM
the technology for one..the way the US world leaders get squirreled away when it gets as bad as this..those cold war era precautions are still in effect..only the location of the bunkers have changed.

as for your scenario..this again requires boots on the ground..this isn't necessary a couple b2 bombers and fighters can do it just fine..the only location soldiers are needed for is what ever wall exists near the portal..and most of those should be in tanks...or behind heavily armored positioned

For your first part the shinobi can cut off the lines of communications. That can easily happen in any war. Not only that it falls down to the question do the big 5 actually know what they are dealing with. An air a strike is highly ineffective. Mainly due to the fact they have shown the capablities of creating massive cliffs and barriers capable of defending against a sizable strike. Not only that they need to send in a team to map out the area for a strike. They have to locate the shinobi first. It took them over a decade to find a billionare terrorist. Unless you are talking about nukes they are well defended against air strikes.

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-14-2011, 03:55 PM
For your first part the shinobi can cut off the lines of communications. That can easily happen in any war.

yeah if this was the 1960's and even then there's still a sizeable old school ham based wireless communications network and early super primitive sat com they couldn't hope to knock out..(but would be unreliable)

wireless communications makes that very difficult now adays with out sophisticated jamming technology

Not only that it falls down to the question do the big 5 actually know what they are dealing with.

they know they are dangerous vastly powerful super humans and to not hold back or face death on an unprecedented scale

An air a strike is highly ineffective. Mainly due to the fact they have shown the capablities of creating massive cliffs and barriers capable of defending against a sizable strike.

that's partially true but recall they have a hundred mile wide barrier..and then likely a gap of open terrain between the targets and the main place of defense,

Not only that they need to send in a team to map out the area for a strike.

I just watched my friend use google earth to find the exact house he used to live in cuba..we could even see pictures of his neighbors still living there outside talking smack

Sat mapping tech has improved a great deal

They have to locate the shinobi first. It took them over a decade to find a billionare terrorist. Unless you are talking about nukes they are well defended against air strikes.

Bin Laden who knew about our tech..Bin Laden who was trained to fight super powers and was inside a wireless dead zone surrounded by enemies who were buying old school cold war era jamming tech that ran..until the last three or four years some interference still?

not the same thing

321zigzag3
12-14-2011, 03:56 PM
How valid is the claim US is over a decade ahead in military technology?

Wooster
12-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Quite.

Those drones are pretty amazing now.

321zigzag3
12-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Yeah Immortal 2 year prep man. That really makes a huge difference already.

Quite.

Those drones are pretty amazing now.

And Iran got one.

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-14-2011, 04:27 PM
How valid is the claim US is over a decade ahead in military technology?

more then a decade...they're close to twenty years ahead of the other major powers barring The UK and The JDF

one retired Admiral in the JDF gave them good odds on destroying Chinas navy in two hours and said the UK could manage the same in a single hour and the US in 30 flat

single Nimitz carrier groups are built to solo the other nations navies and cripple those countries before they can respond.

not to mention rail gun and chemical laser research and the GOD sat project to be deployed in 6 years

the drone Iran got it got because of an internal server error..essentially Iran can't harm us unless our tech screws up

Russia is the only nation to ever successfully shoot down an American spy plane..Chima got one due to pilot error

Devils Lawyer
12-14-2011, 04:34 PM
yeah if this was the 1960's and even then there's still a sizeable old school ham based wireless communications network and early super primitive sat com they couldn't hope to knock out..(but would be unreliable)

wireless communications makes that very difficult now adays with out sophisticated jamming technology [/qoute]
I am not saying they can stop it completely but they can slow it down massively. For instance if a hypnotized soldier took out a division. The countries would assume he is a spy. That would essentially force them to go to a different system. Due to the lack of trust. Which would be a major blow if no one in the big 5 can trust anybody.
[QUOTE]
they know they are dangerous vastly powerful super humans and to not hold back or face death on an unprecedented scale

Like I said before the shinobi most simplest abilities will prove fatal. Say for instance they don't know about the transformation jutsu. They turn into a high profile leader and infiltrate that one shinobi by himself can pretty much assinate an entire destroyer under the right conditions

that's partially true but recall they have a hundred mile wide barrier..and then likely a gap of open terrain between the targets and the main place of defense,

There are a few that have chamelion like abilities. Not only that what about the few that can create heavy fog, sandstorms, rainfall, and etc to mask their movements.

I just watched my friend use google earth to find the exact house he used to live in cuba..we could even see pictures of his neighbors still living there outside talking smack

Sat mapping tech has improved a great deal

Which has already proven to be weak against wilderness terrains. This requires they still need to find out a general area where the shinobi are located at. The shinobi can pretty much survive in harsh conditions without any problems. So a satelite locating them easily is out of the question. The fact a few of them are capable of moving in the earth is also a problem. The natural elements still prove to be a match against it.

Bin Laden who knew about our tech..Bin Laden who was trained to fight super powers and was inside a wireless dead zone surrounded by enemies who were buying old school cold war era jamming tech that ran..until the last three or four years some interference still?

not the same thing

Gathering intel is not a problem at all. In fact that is what most of them do for a living. That is a dangerous fact is they can adapt. It's not like they are a primitive culture. Kabuto basically created a regenrating clone and Tsunade repaired a spinal injury.
more then a decade...they're close to twenty years ahead of the other major powers barring The UK and The JDF

one retired Admiral in the JDF gave them good odds on destroying Chinas navy in two hours and said the UK could manage the same in a single hour and the US in 30 flat

single Nimitz carrier groups are built to solo the other nations navies and cripple those countries before they can respond.

not to mention rail gun and chemical laser research and the GOD sat project to be deployed in 6 years

the drone Iran got it got because of an internal server error..essentially Iran can't harm us unless our tech screws up

Russia is the only nation to ever successfully shoot down an American spy plane..Chima got one due to pilot error

Pretty much this. A country needs to have suicidal tendencies to face us. We dominate both the air and sea. In truth if it ever came to it we could wipe the middle east of the map. Not saying we should but it is well within our power.

Wooster
12-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Yeah Immortal 2 year prep man. That really makes a huge difference already.

And Iran got one.Yes, one.

321zigzag3
12-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Obviously the world is going to end Wooster booster.

Wooster
12-14-2011, 04:49 PM
It is? I thought it was going to be created.

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-14-2011, 05:19 PM
I am not saying they can stop it completely but they can slow it down massively. For instance if a hypnotized soldier took out a division. The countries would assume he is a spy. That would essentially force them to go to a different system. Due to the lack of trust. Which would be a major blow if no one in the big 5 can trust anybody.

they can isolated certain unites..but a battlefield wide communications blackout seems unlikely..and sowing the seeds of distrust not so much..mind controlled soldiers..are a psy wars danger but I'd think no more than a child suicide bomber

Like I said before the shinobi most simplest abilities will prove fatal. Say for instance they don't know about the transformation jutsu. They turn into a high profile leader and infiltrate that one shinobi by himself can pretty much assinate an entire destroyer under the right conditions

only good for JDF forces I'm afraid

There are a few that have chamelion like abilities. Not only that what about the few that can create heavy fog, sandstorms, rainfall, and etc to mask their movements.

heat and movement sesnors should handle most of that no?

Which has already proven to be weak against wilderness terrains. This requires they still need to find out a general area where the shinobi are located at. The shinobi can pretty much survive in harsh conditions without any problems. So a satelite locating them easily is out of the question. The fact a few of them are capable of moving in the earth is also a problem. The natural elements still prove to be a match against it.

this is true but to be fair it is sat com..plain based surveillance and local knowledge

Gathering intel is not a problem at all. In fact that is what most of them do for a living. That is a dangerous fact is they can adapt. It's not like they are a primitive culture. Kabuto basically created a regenrating clone and Tsunade repaired a spinal injury.

to be fair Naruto CIS is atrociously bad..

Pretty much this. A country needs to have suicidal tendencies to face us. We dominate both the air and sea. In truth if it ever came to it we could wipe the middle east of the map. Not saying we should but it is well within our power.

if we had..the mind set of world war 2 or Civil war era America with modern tech..we probably would have done a total food and medical aid blockade of the middle east..and then destroyed all the hospitals and factories and power plants...and then probably only after hundreds of thousands starved moved onto the major bombing

we buy enough oil from Canada and latin america that we can afford to ignore the ME entirely..if we play it smart

fortunately for the rest of the world total war is now a war crime in and of itself

not that France gives a damn they showed that in Lybia and no one has called them on it either and they were pretty indiscriminate

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Yes, one.

and we don't even know if any intel in it is viable...or if they can even steal it

really i'm not sure why every one is freaking out over this..Russia got a u2 and China another spy plain and in both cases the advantage gleaned was barely enough.

wooster did something happen to the quote features?

Nightmare Luffy
12-14-2011, 07:48 PM
something about how the the rocks falling around Sasuke and the Raikage don't invalidate your theory because they might have been falling at ftl as well
Hmmm, well it was awhile ago so I dont remember maybe I said something like that.

Henge is a big problem when you don't speak the language and can't fake DNA and retina scans..and know nothing about the culture

modern tech kinda eliminates allot of the stealth jutsu if you have eight hundred bucks to spare you can lease a machine from a geology department at a university that can do ultrasound/radar scans of the ground pretty deep..which kinda kills the stuff Oro uses for example
In the big picture you could say itd make a difference but when a Naruto character kills someone and replaces them itd be hard to notice either way, & it wouldnt be hard for them to kill the people where they are even if they did find out. The fact is theres hundreds of thousands and each are definitely superior to humans 1 on 1 and then some, and their techniques like Henge even if not fool proof will give allies a huge problem.

bombing runs can be negated by medic nins but for how long?

Well that too, but theres so many ninja here and theyll be spread out with a plan. Bombs will be effective but only for so long and thats if they really want to bomb their own people. If they truly evacuate everyone to make nukes safe thats basically giving up their own land anyway due to the effects of nukes & i'm not confident they'd do it either way.

I am confident in Raikage and Killer Bee's abilities in Africa :P

321zigzag3
12-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Sasori is actually best suited in terms of disease immunity.

For obvious reasons.

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-15-2011, 12:01 AM
Hmmm, well it was awhile ago so I dont remember maybe I said something like that.

come along way you have.

In the big picture you could say itd make a difference but when a Naruto character kills someone and replaces them itd be hard to notice either way, & it wouldnt be hard for them to kill the people where they are even if they did find out. The fact is theres hundreds of thousands and each are definitely superior to humans 1 on 1 and then some, and their techniques like Henge even if not fool proof will give allies a huge problem.

no it wont for the language and cultural issues, unless they copy JDF forces and even then sparingly. As for taking on humans one on one..they aren't

their taking on bullets..some of which are going to be transonic..out of those 80,000 troops likely only a few hundred are genuine bullet timers so yes while the rest can kill many allied soldiers their outnumbered and out gunned hard

Well that too, but theres so many ninja here and theyll be spread out with a plan. Bombs will be effective but only for so long and thats if they really want to bomb their own people. If they truly evacuate everyone to make nukes safe thats basically giving up their own land anyway due to the effects of nukes & i'm not confident they'd do it either way.

henge and genjutsu might force European generals into doing this and historically they're the ones that are ruthless enough to do it

I am confident in Raikage and Killer Bee's abilities in Africa :P

it seems like the entire village really

Sasori is actually best suited in terms of disease immunity.

For obvious reasons.

he'd also be one of the most dangerous

Nightmare Luffy
12-15-2011, 04:33 AM
come along way you have.

no it wont for the language and cultural issues, unless they copy JDF forces and even then sparingly. As for taking on humans one on one..they aren't
I kind of figured that wouldnt matter and it would be sort of equalized but then again if they cant speak the language nothing will stop them from actually taking them out anyway, especially if we are talking about the stronger ones here like the hundred that really matter.
their taking on bullets..some of which are going to be transonic..out of those 80,000 troops likely only a few hundred are genuine bullet timers so yes while the rest can kill many allied soldiers their outnumbered and out gunned hard

henge and genjutsu might force European generals into doing this and historically they're the ones that are ruthless enough to do it
Well its not like theyll outright shoot their own men. They can easily be disguised and nothing prevents them from picking up their weapons and trying to use them or outnumbering the allies as well. considering any 1 ninja is better than 1 human. Shadow clones make that part easier & so do henge, and its not like it will be just 1 ninja going up against a few dozen humans they can go in groups too.

Someone like Kitsuchi will really scare the allies if he uses mountain sandwich & theres the bijuu as well which would really give a problem along with the characters that matter of course.
it seems like the entire village really
I found something on kumo's history. It appears that their race was pushed all into 1 village after wars due to racism. `:P

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-15-2011, 09:09 AM
I kind of figured that wouldnt matter and it would be sort of equalized but then again if they cant speak the language nothing will stop them from actually taking them out anyway, especially if we are talking about the stronger ones here like the hundred that really matter.
Well its not like theyll outright shoot their own men. They can easily be disguised and nothing prevents them from picking up their weapons and trying to use them or outnumbering the allies as well. considering any 1 ninja is better than 1 human. Shadow clones make that part easier & so do henge, and its not like it will be just 1 ninja going up against a few dozen humans they can go in groups too.

shadow clones are also a complex technique that exhausts a user unless they have a huge reservoir...it's the henge mixed with other non flashy lethal jutsus that are dangerous

Someone like Kitsuchi will really scare the allies if he uses mountain sandwich & theres the bijuu as well which would really give a problem along with the characters that matter of course.

yeah those guys are going to force a chemical weapon or MOAB style bombing run..which is gonna horrible to see what would happen to the ninjas when that occurs

I found something on kumo's history. It appears that their race was pushed all into 1 village after wars due to racism. `:P

ahahah what? this is canon?

colorles
12-15-2011, 09:23 AM
most humans essentially know nothing of 'earth military' and the like

so varios

and its only those '5 nations'? why just those '5 nations'?

rather not 'envioning' of this like

deceptive veiled

extermination

..you shouldnt type of this..

Devils Lawyer
12-15-2011, 01:28 PM
they can isolated certain unites..but a battlefield wide communications blackout seems unlikely..and sowing the seeds of distrust not so much..mind controlled soldiers..are a psy wars danger but I'd think no more than a child suicide bomber[/quotes]

That is an accomplishment on it's own. Isolating units and converting them can easily turn into a major incident. A brainwashed outfit of spies is more than possible. Thus basically making the big 5 implode on themselves.

[QUOTE]
only good for JDF forces I'm afraid

Not necessarily until the day our crafts don't need fuel they will always need a station. Thus it is highly possible to capture multiple carriers and etc.

heat and movement sesnors should handle most of that no?

What about the rest of the population and inhabitants of the land? They just can't see a heat signature and assume it's them. Not only that they still require reconaissance which means a special forces team will be sent.

this is true but to be fair it is sat com..plain based surveillance and local knowledge

But they still need to send in teams to accurately pin point the area. Otherwise they would have to scour the area a little bit a time. Which is highly unlikely to find good results.

to be fair Naruto CIS is atrociously bad..

You only looking looking at the top tiers. But you have to look at the fodder and the way they operate. They hardly walk through enemy territories openly.

if we had..the mind set of world war 2 or Civil war era America with modern tech..we probably would have done a total food and medical aid blockade of the middle east..and then destroyed all the hospitals and factories and power plants...and then probably only after hundreds of thousands starved moved onto the major bombing

we buy enough oil from Canada and latin america that we can afford to ignore the ME entirely..if we play it smart

fortunately for the rest of the world total war is now a war crime in and of itself

not that France gives a damn they showed that in Lybia and no one has called them on it either and they were pretty indiscriminate

For the most part only we have the leash on us like that. That is how strong our military is. We have guns that can't even be fired and would be considered if a war crime if used. Only in certain circumastances can they be used.

Nightmare Luffy
12-15-2011, 03:59 PM
shadow clones are also a complex technique that exhausts a user unless they have a huge reservoir...it's the henge mixed with other non flashy lethal jutsus that are dangerous

yeah those guys are going to force a chemical weapon or MOAB style bombing run..which is gonna horrible to see what would happen to the ninjas when that occurs

ahahah what? this is canon?
Kishi would probably get lots of crap if it was canon :p

Anyway yes characters like Naruto will be really effective like you said. plus someone like Kakashi even with a couple lightning clones, while he assasinates and blends in from behind enemy lines(& as a jonin and skilled he should be suited for it) when they finally do discover who it is and they kill him he just turns into lightning, also really hurting them when they do realize all their efforts were pointless to try and kill him.

the Bijuu Dama can really do a lot of damage to them also like you said they are dangerous. But how long they last since theyre big targets is a mystery. It will really scare/damage the allies, & the way hachibi spun around though really can give them a problem since all he did was whip his tails it shows what Hachibi is capable of.