PDA

View Full Version : Implementing music in my fanworks

Naraku
12-13-2011, 02:22 AM
Tell me if you like this idea. In my opinion, it gives you the feel of the current situation. These sound really nice. I'm quie inspired by music all the time you know.

Logan Shaul Motheth's/Evil theme:
UK2TFxteWq8

Hope:
hqLxMGO8ezE

The enemy advance/encounter
nqE89_Tw-0M

It seems like the original thing to do.

This will be the thread where I'll post something I like from youtube and wonder if I should use it.

This one right here has a nice jester-y feel to it. I've found lots of various ones, especially sinister sounding ones. Could be someone's theme.
j7ervAUuc-M

Right here, I could use this one for let's say, man vs god? A battle of epic proportions? Moving on...
ScjIbGjB5xg

"Brothers of Blood". Self explanatory.
ikZ6v9Tdx2c

This one is pretty climactic. This one could be used for the fall of a great enemy.
There is another version of it, but I'd have to edit it to suit "minor" major enemies.
4JWCUuhnrzU

"Stalker". Good for a chase scene.
9vHwGxzwzNo

Dark hope
5XytiIloxqw

Now. This is another battle theme, but it's only for a select few. The five hell commanders.
W3eUCFYI9lA

This one is different. You can hear a snare drum in there giving it more "spice".
KQ0s1FyU60A

Again. This is another variant. It has the snare drums, but there is also people in the background. This one is reserved for one character only.
4ja9-ShqNRU

This one sounds creepy, scary, dark, twisted and stuff like that. Perfect fit for the Hell 5.
qcs5vyOS1Lg

This one will be solely for the Mugendai Karuto for various members. It has that comedic feeling to it.
UdYnPZuEP7U

This one sounds good. But I think I found a better one before. This one is one of Logan's themes.
WgfuojiFQLE

The god of winds and his palace, up high atop a tall mountain of where he can freely view the world on top of the clouds like a god. Vicius Trith.
mhKrcpc5lsI

Spoiler alert. Ishtar's theme and only his. xD
e0NjyXUchT4

Last one. I call this one "Dark tales of history"
yOS1lRzcdAQ

I'll get more when I find a bunch. Stay tuned. /Logs off

Naraku
12-18-2011, 03:36 AM
I know I'm triple posting, but I'll edit the others into the OP after.

I'm just posting a few more that I found that I think that sounds good.

Do note that there are some Naruto tracks in there, but the rules don't say anything about solely posting any music. So long as there is no illegal images. Just clearing up confusion.

Mikomi's theme:
FRnTRBrmn_k

Mikomi's dark theme:
zm4ykRka4Vc

Someone's theme I suppose.
cIbnrCL1WJk

I've got two more actually. Hikari no something from Naruto Shippuden. It sounds beautiful by the way and another from Twilight Princess. It sounds so....peaceful.

/Logs off