PDA

View Full Version : Event Committee

TheBlackChidori
12-09-2011, 03:56 AM
There's alot of events to keep track of. I'm not sure I'm capable of bearing the load alone. So if a few people would like to head some of these projects, please submit your application here!

It will be made worth your while.

Post which Event you would like to help with, and why you think you'd be suited for it. I'll get back to you guys soon with a few selections. `;)

Jonesy
12-09-2011, 04:01 AM
I wouldn't mind helping with the MotM, 2011 Naruto Trivia Contest, or War System.

I think I would be suited for any three of these Events because I'm great with keeping track of what's going on around the forum, I understand how all three of these Events work, and I have a LOT of free time. Plus, I just want to help out. :)

Shikamaru Nara
12-09-2011, 04:29 AM
The Official Naruto Power Rankings! and the Trivia Contest.

Since I have virtually nothing to do ever, I wouldn't mind a little extra work. If you need I can be like a score keeper or something and help you out with the feat listing in the Naruto thing. At least we'd need feats to avoid conflict, etc. I'd do the power rankings and best debate.

but I'm not writing an ass kissy thing as to why I should or shouldn't be able to do this. Your choice.

Hope you pick me.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5746601&postcount=4

TheBlackChidori
12-09-2011, 06:18 AM
The War System isn't my event to give to you. I was moreso just promoting that for them.

I think J-Sun, Snowy or Maik are the ones in charge of that. I hope Maikeru is the one to take charge of this again though, because he's really the only one capable of making it work... provided he finishes it.

naruto_jock
12-09-2011, 06:25 AM
I would like to try out for MotM and the 2011 Naruto Trivia Contest. I think I would be good for both of these forum events because not only am I a hard worker but I also know my facts about this great manga. I can come up with great trivia questions for the Trivia Contest and I can always give honest feedback on who deserves the MotM award. Plus I'm a quick learner so if anything new in the rules comes along I'm able to read it once and apply it on the spot. Thank you for reading this and I promise you you won't be disappointed in giving me a chance.

Kreegah!!!
12-09-2011, 06:41 AM
I could do a "This week in..." miscellany endeavor.

>__>

Wooster
12-09-2011, 07:23 AM
MotM committtee is doing fine as it is, no submissions are needed.

TheBlackChidori
12-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Kreegah, that would be interesting to read.

And yes, MotM isn't accepting anyone. That's not a hard job anyway and Nomibot handles that work. I just wanted to give it more recognition because they don't realize that nobody ever checks the topic with the Q's and A's because it's buried on the first post of an old topic.

Wooster
12-10-2011, 07:45 AM
That's fine. I just wanted to break the hearts of all those that asked. :3

Devroux
12-10-2011, 09:16 AM
The War System isn't my event to give to you. I was moreso just promoting that for them.

I think J-Sun, Snowy or Maik are the ones in charge of that. I hope Maikeru is the one to take charge of this again though, because he's really the only one capable of making it work... provided he finishes it.
And Devroux! Dx

/submits application for something later