PDA

View Full Version : The Tobi Identity Contest

TheBlackChidori
12-09-2011, 03:35 AM
Do you think you've unraveled the secrets of the manga, more specifically, the enigmatic Tobi?

A gauntlet has been thrown... Submit your best Tobi theories, and the best theory will be chosen once the unveiling of the mask finally occurs! Have your keen sense of mystery-solving forever cemented in the history of the Manga discussion area!

Tobi's True Identity (http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73695)

Kreegah!!!
12-09-2011, 06:48 AM
Do you think you've unraveled the secrets of the manga, more specifically, the enigmatic Tobi?

A gauntlet has been thrown... Submit your best Tobi theories, and the best theory will be chosen once the unveiling of the mask finally occurs! Have your keen sense of mystery-solving forever cemented in the history of the Manga discussion area!

Tobi's True Identity (http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73695)

Although people have presented some competent (and convincing) arguments for several individuals to be Tobi, I will stick with Elder Son (Tobi), Oro after making a mind split (analogous to Muu body split), or Inari's adopted daddy.

MasashiKishimoto
07-06-2012, 05:26 PM
First of all, Madara was resurrected, so Tobi can't be Madara. Kagami's hair is not spiky enough to match Tobi's. So he can't be Tobi. Danzo? Obviously not... No 1. Sasuke killed him. No 2. Tobi was watching the fight. No way Tobi is Danzo. But Danzo is Tobi's father... I guess you are wondering how? Danzo is Obito's father! Tobi is Obito! You see, I think Madara saved Obito. Used a Zetsu on him. Zetsu stays inside Obito to keep him alive. Madara trained Obito. Madara killed Rin. Madara told Obito that Konoha did it. Which made Obito hate Konoha. Madara with his first mask eventually did the Nine Tails attack. Then when Madara and Itatchi massacred the Uchiha Clan. That is when Obito learned that Madara killed Rin. After the massacre, Obito killed Madara and stole his eyes. Whenever someone steals someones Sharingan. The person who now has the eyes. They could see whatever the victim saw up until their death. Which explains how Obito could tell Sasuke about the founding of Konoha. Also the resemblance between the names Tobi and Obito. Tobi and Obito have the same hair. Tobi only had 1 Sharingan when he started being a character in the show. Guys, if you think about it. There is more proof of Tobi being Obito. Then any other person. Lets just face facts. Tobi is Obito!
P.S. BlackChidori, congrats on being MotM!

Kreegah!!!
07-06-2012, 06:14 PM
First of all, Madara was resurrected, so Tobi can't be Madara. Kagami's hair is not spiky enough to match Tobi's. So he can't be Tobi. Danzo? Obviously not... No 1. Sasuke killed him. No 2. Tobi was watching the fight. No way Tobi is Danzo. But Danzo is Tobi's father... I guess you are wondering how? Danzo is Obito's father! Tobi is Obito! You see, I think Madara saved Obito. Used a Zetsu on him. Zetsu stays inside Obito to keep him alive. Madara trained Obito. Madara killed Rin. Madara told Obito that Konoha did it. Which made Obito hate Konoha. Madara with his first mask eventually did the Nine Tails attack. Then when Madara and Itatchi massacred the Uchiha Clan. That is when Obito learned that Madara killed Rin. After the massacre, Obito killed Madara and stole his eyes. Whenever someone steals someones Sharingan. The person who now has the eyes. They could see whatever the victim saw up until their death. Which explains how Obito could tell Sasuke about the founding of Konoha. Also the resemblance between the names Tobi and Obito. Tobi and Obito have the same hair. Tobi only had 1 Sharingan when he started being a character in the show. Guys, if you think about it. There is more proof of Tobi being Obito. Then any other person. Lets just face facts. Tobi is Obito!

Well, that's that. Can't argue with the creator.:!:

BoxHead
07-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Kishi!

YOU'VE BETRAYED US!

KIRlN
09-20-2012, 05:19 PM
noo i dont think thats it im thinking madara has something upp his sleeve, jus because hes madara uchihua