PDA

View Full Version : MotM November Winner - Kreegah!

TheBlackChidori
12-09-2011, 04:24 AM
Congratulations to Kreegah, November's winner for Member of the month.

Sadly this month, the winner is the ever too saccharine ♥Kreegah?♥. What's with all the hearts? Odd. Anyway, here are the bizzaro answers in reply to the magnificent and insightful question we, your humble MotM committee, ask the worthy winners each month.

Q1: What inspired you to join this forum? Tell us about yourself.
I was looking for information on just what was going on with the last few unaired dubbed Naruto episodes.

As for myself, there isn't much to say. I'm just some bloke from the backwaters of the USA. I occasionally engage in discourse with others, but there is no intercourse, of course, with the others. I don't even have anything to offer the community beyond my own opinion, so this is rather shocking to me.

Q2: Who is your favorite Naruto character and why?
Kakuzu/Gato is my character of choice, followed closely by my good boy, Tobi. The reasons why take more effort for me to type out than I would care to put in, but in the interest of gratitude to whichever shill voted me in, I'll do my best. Kakuzu looks awesome before his hideous transformation. Kakuzu showed a hidden depth that was shamefully unexplored. There, that should do.

Q3: What do you think made you win the contest? Was it your friendship with people or just popularity?
Obviously, the lack of activity and dearth of quality is what got me shoehorned in. Of those who were nominated, I personally feel Toma or AgentShayd should have won, but I'll hide my bitter resentment for another day.

My friendship or popularity? :shock: What are you smoking, Nomibot?
Q4: Do you have any suggestions on how to improve this forum?
Remove the consortium of Rag-riders and Enablers. That or batten down their hatches until they grasp reality and behave like humans.

Q5: If you were an admin, what would be the first thing you'd change about the forum?
I would ruin it. I'm not the take-charge type, and my attention wanders too quickly to have me effectively and efficiently govern any aspect of a forum. That said, I will indulge your hypothetical and flat-out say I'd crack down on all the BS with little to no mercy. I wouldn't even make snide comments, I would just banish troublemakers left and right until my peace of mind is satisfied. As far as I'm concerned, the world, not just NDF, meekly bows to jerks and "victims" alike, and our troubles only escalate. We also have too many whiners, which is the sole reason the forum appears to be dying off.

I would be cauterizing the body of the forum, but once the whiners are eradicated, I'm confident a new crop of members will show up and foster community growth.

Basically, I'd be pruning.

Q6: What do you like the most about the forum as it is now?
I can post in it. Some places would frown upon that.

Q7: What do you think of the Naruto manga?
Thinking isn't my strong suit, but I like it. Recently it has been iffy at times. And what happened to Danzo and Kakuzu is awful.

Q8: What do you think of the Naruto anime?
Dubs are sweet. Although it irritates me that certain instances are rendered as in the comic, even though the comic gives the impression that the instances are meant to be simultaneous--such as the surprise each character experiences. They may not all show surprise at the very same time in real life, but the domino effect is annoying. Also, some parts which should be muted are overplayed and melodramatic.

Q9: What is your opinion of the Naruto series in general?
Wallace & Gromit is better. But it's enjoyable.
Q10: Are there any other manga or anime you like to read or watch? What do you like the most about them?
Yes.

The stories
Q11: What are you planning on doing from now?
I will be praying fervently for a windfall so I can retire to Easter Island.

[SIZE=4]Congratulations once again, actually for only the first time...Anyway, hope this is the first step to your banishment, I mean, long deserved rest to Easter Island.[/SIZ

Jonesy
12-09-2011, 04:28 AM
Congrats, Kreegs!

Shikamaru Nara
12-09-2011, 05:25 AM
Suitable winner.