PDA

View Full Version : Unending Deathmatch

Pages : [1] 2

BoxHead
12-04-2011, 12:26 PM
So, I'm bored and I wanna make a thread where anyone can join. In this thread, we fight each other with the basic rules of no GMing and stuff. However, there is no maximum cap of people who can join. So basically, it's an all out death match between everyone.
No turns, just whoever can answer faster :).
If there are too many attacks on a player who is offline, or is being ganked, I can remove some or all of them.
Alternate characters ARE allowed, but you cannot have both in action at once, and you can put them on alternate teams as long as you will sincerely support them.
If you die, you can't use that charcter for 24 hours and have to play on a new one so no one can just die and rez, so you should always have a backup.

Locations: Main area- Stadium
West- Desert
East- Plains and Forest
South- Beach
North- Snowy Mountains

Fighters:
boxhead327
loganace
Lone_Espada
[Shikamaru]
sarutobi17
k-hatake
Noctis Arashi

This is mainly a free for all thread, but if you want teams, PM me, so you won't clog the thread :D.

Teams:

Guild of the Honored
Members:
boxhead327- Boxhead-Frostwyrm
loganace- Logan Taruchi
k-hatake

The Alliance of Silence
sarutobi17-Kell
[Shikamaru]
loganace- Ace Logan

Rogues' Domain (no affiliation with anyone)
boxhead327-Skelter Helter
boxhead327- Ace

Team Superkickass balls o'fire Mcmanly Max Fightmaster Force
Noctis Arashi-Nyx
Boxhead327-Boxhead-MSAK
Lone_Espada-Lone

If you wish to have single 1v1 or 2v2 fights without anyone bursting in, then make a thread called:
UEDM: ... vs. ...

Now, lets kill each other!

loganace
12-04-2011, 02:15 PM
You see a figure walking through the snowy mountains geting closer and closer until the person gets to the main stadium. "We meat each other again." This time as allies." "You know what I am proposing."

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Any joiners?

loganace
12-05-2011, 04:50 PM
I haven't seen anyone. That wants to join. Well still haven't had a chance to PM Roy.

[Shikamaru]
12-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Do you guys choose your own pre-designed characters?

Strictly knives, swords, and spiritual weapons?

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:11 PM
You have your own character. I am using Logan Kagime. I bet boxhead is using his frostwyrm character. And I think it is any weapon or ability you can think of as long as it isn't GM.

Lone_Espada
12-05-2011, 05:11 PM
;5738768']Do you guys choose your own pre-designed characters?

Strictly knives, swords, and spiritual weapons?

You make up your own character. P:

Any weapon you want. ;)

[Shikamaru]
12-05-2011, 05:13 PM
No guns correct? Strictly martial arts weapons?

I'll have to think of a character but by tomorrow I'll join in fellahs.

You guys can start I'll be the third post after the second initial counter.

Lone_Espada
12-05-2011, 05:14 PM
;5738792']No guns correct? Strictly martial arts weapons?

I'll have to think of a character but by tomorrow I'll join in fellahs. Any weapon you want. o.o It's not strictly martial art weapons.

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Yea any weapon. Boxhead isn't strict on what you can do in our battles. In one of our battles I locked us in one of my 9 souls.

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 05:18 PM
And I summmoned an insane amount of creatures and shot out an ungodly amount of projectiles... but it is not GM :D

[Shikamaru]
12-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Sounds like endless possibilities I'll brainstorm tonight and have a character by mid day tomorrow to join in.

You guys can start up now I don't mind.

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Well I think Box is waiting for more but I think we can start now and others can join in. I think I will use a new character.

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Ya idc about it, we can start whenever we want to, but we can't have that many teams yet :p

[Shikamaru]
12-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Is this overpowered guys?

Energy Release: Eradication (Completely absorbing a Jutsu through the tips of the fingers)

Energy Release: Active Sap (Physically touching an opponent, then draining their chakra, sometimes in small brushes of the opponent)

Energy Release: Stagnation (Slowing the movement of the particles around you to decrease the temperature significantly, typically to protect yourself from large, ranged Ninjutsu, while you remain encased in a block of ice)

Energy Release: Ascension (Speeding the movement of the particles around you to significantly increase the temperature, to prevent being grappled or trapped in Jutsu, by steaming everything around you)

Energy Release: Manipulation (Ability to physically change states of matter by manipulating the speed of the particles of your body, I.E. Solid, Liquid or Gas) Requires half a minute of concentration

Energy Release: Obliteration (Ability to either increase or decrease the movement of particles in an enemy's body through touch, resulting in total body liquidation or freezing) Requires a minute of concentration

Adding those with energy sapping needles that I can release from the scales on my body?

Lone_Espada
12-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Hmmmm.

[Shikamaru]
12-05-2011, 05:32 PM
The most OP ones require a minute of concentration, like temporarily changing states in order to defend against attacks and the other one to completely change the state of an enemy, freezing them or turning them into liquid/gas.

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Couldn't you just spam eradication? And yeah, thats a bit too OP

Lone_Espada
12-05-2011, 05:35 PM
;5738833']Is this overpowered guys?

Energy Release: Eradication (Completely absorbing a Jutsu through the tips of the fingers)

Energy Release: Active Sap (Physically touching an opponent, then draining their chakra, sometimes in small brushes of the opponent)

Energy Release: Stagnation (Slowing the movement of the particles around you to decrease the temperature significantly, typically to protect yourself from large, ranged Ninjutsu, while you remain encased in a block of ice)

Energy Release: Ascension (Speeding the movement of the particles around you to significantly increase the temperature, to prevent being grappled or trapped in Jutsu, by steaming everything around you)

Energy Release: Manipulation (Ability to physically change states of matter by manipulating the speed of the particles of your body, I.E. Solid, Liquid or Gas) Requires half a minute of concentration

Energy Release: Obliteration (Ability to either increase or decrease the movement of particles in an enemy's body through touch, resulting in total body liquidation or freezing) Requires a minute of concentration

Adding those with energy sapping needles that I can release from the scales on my body? The only way those two would work is if it's an auto-hit on someone. Which in this case is GM. Yet the other ones I don't see any problems with.

[Shikamaru]
12-05-2011, 05:37 PM
I can make it more the ability to absorb an attack through energy manipulation.

I can eliminate draining the energy of an opponent through touch.

I'm basically a tank who provides time for my teammates through absorbing techniques, I can go into gas form or even liquid form, as well as increase the temperature around me.

I won't overdo it with massive speed.

Lone_Espada
12-05-2011, 05:39 PM
;5738859']I can make it more the ability to absorb an attack through energy manipulation.

I can eliminate draining the energy of an opponent through touch.

I'm basically a tank who provides time for my teammates, I can go into gas form or even liquid form.

The only problem is touching someone. You can't really touch someone without auto-hitting them which is GM.

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Eradication absorbs jutsu, and that's too OP. Since Taijutsu is basically useless in these fights where you can't auto-hit then jutsu are the only ways of surviving.

Lone_Espada
12-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Eradication absorbs jutsu, and that's too OP. Since Taijutsu is basically useless in these fights where you can't auto-hit then jutsu are the only ways of surviving.

Nah it's not that OP. Have you heard of Jun before?

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Well say they aren't ato hit. If you try it and your opponet can't block it. You should also do it if you are hit with a physical attack. You would be hit but your ability would kick in. I say that works if you do it that way.

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:47 PM
lets start fighting.

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 05:49 PM
So, how is absorbing all jutsu not OP?

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Well... If you have a specific amount of times you can use it that the battlers agree on it would be OK.

Lone_Espada
12-05-2011, 05:52 PM
So, how is absorbing all jutsu not OP?

It's OP if you use it over and over again. It's better if you set a limit on it. Like you can only absorb so much in one turn. And you have to wait a turn until you can use it again. That makes it less OP.

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:54 PM
that'll work.

[Shikamaru]
12-05-2011, 05:54 PM
How's 2?

I still have the ability to change states of matter with a few seconds of concentration, as well as the ability to heat the area around me or freeze it through manipulating the particle speed, which can tank some attacks.

I have virtually no offensive attacks.

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:55 PM
per turn? I say one or two. If you use two it should use up twice as much chakra as the first time.

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I just dont want:
Me: Shot a fireball
Shika: Absorb
Me:Shoots Ice
Shika: Absorb

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:56 PM
then one per turn. When you have six or seven coming at you you have to block them all.

[Shikamaru]
12-05-2011, 05:58 PM
If I use two I can no longer use any other absorption attacks.

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:59 PM
I don't see a problem with that.

Fght start NOW. Can I go first?

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Fine, we make teams later.

[Shikamaru]
12-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Is there a battlefield, or the first poster decides where it is?

loganace
12-05-2011, 06:07 PM
I will go first.

Logan Ace stands on top of the great arena. "Today there will be a battle unlike ay other. I am honored." I pull my sword from me sheath on my back. "Hmmm who do I attack first?" I jump of the top of the arena and I make one-handed hand signs and I land in front of lone. I then point my hand at him and a beam of light shoots at him. I then run inhumanly quickly behind Lone and yell "Mythical star shine slash!" I yell this as I slash my sword at him and it creates a huge explosion. It happens so fast it sems like a second long, tops.

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Read the OP :p

loganace
12-05-2011, 06:08 PM
;5738952']Is there a battlefield, or the first poster decides where it is?
it is on the first post.

loganace
12-05-2011, 06:10 PM
did you like my turn?

[Shikamaru]
12-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Lone's up next?

Interesting Log

loganace
12-05-2011, 06:13 PM
danke

I use the power of the stars to demolish my foes.

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 06:26 PM
New rule check OP
No definite turns

loganace
12-05-2011, 06:28 PM
I am geussing you can't go twice in a row.

Lone_Espada
12-05-2011, 06:32 PM
When the hell did I join this fight?

loganace
12-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Oh I thought you did. Please. / Puppy eyes.

Lone_Espada
12-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Fine I'll make a counter soon. >.>

[Shikamaru]
12-05-2011, 06:36 PM
I will go first.

Logan Ace stands on top of the great arena. "Today there will be a battle unlike ay other. I am honored." I pull my sword from me sheath on my back. "Hmmm who do I attack first?" I jump of the top of the arena and I make one-handed hand signs and I land in front of lone. I then point my hand at him and a beam of light shoots at him. I then run inhumanly quickly behind Lone and yell "Mythical star shine slash!" I yell this as I slash my sword at him and it creates a huge explosion. It happens so fast it sems like a second long, tops.
*kneels down and glares at the arena field* *takes a long, daunting breath* Skellion notices a glowing man using some type of beam as an offensive. The speed and heat of the nature looks too powerful for him to absorb, "I won't last long against this guy in solid form". He tips his hat and takes off his long, dust ridden cloak revealing his green scales and scarred body, with an energy orb directly in the center of his chest. He swiftly forces his arms to gather, draining the energy from his body to be released into a gas form. The boiling nature around his body heats up the surrounding area, forcing his opponents back, allowing him to release from a solid form into a gas. Skellion swiftly glides toward his opponent as he has a little over 20 seconds in gas form, releasing poison into the air, hoping to weaken his opponents, as he is not one to battle hand to hand.

loganace
12-05-2011, 06:40 PM
I then run away from Lone. (who still has to counter.) And run to you. I do some hand signs and a dome of light forms around you and then turns to pure energy. It starts closing in more and more as to trap you. I then put my sword by my face and a shield like yors forms around me protecting me.

Lone_Espada
12-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Lulwut now? o.o

loganace
12-05-2011, 06:41 PM
you have to counter my beam and my slash asuming you are battling.

loganace
12-05-2011, 06:45 PM
I didn't see the poision thing untill now. It hit me and I am weaker. You said you did it to weaken us so it won't kill me.

Lone_Espada
12-05-2011, 09:48 PM
I will go first.

;5739012']*kneels down and glares at the arena field* *takes a long, daunting breath* Skellion notices a glowing man using some type of beam as an offensive. The speed and heat of the nature looks too power for him to absorb, "I won't last long against this guy in solid form". He tips his hat and takes off his long, dust ridden cloak revealing his green scales and scarred body, with an energy orb directly in the center of his chest. He swiftly forces his arms to gather, draining the energy from his body to be released into a gas form. The boiling nature around his body heats up the surrounding area, forcing his opponents back, allowing him to release from a solid form into a gas. Skellion swiftly glides toward his opponent as he has a little over 20 seconds in gas form, releasing poison into the air, hoping to weaken his opponents, as he is not one to battle hand to hand. I'll be using my character I use for Naruto freeverse. .-.

I sigh to myself while my eyes slowly look over the area around me, "Why do I have to fight so many people....?" I asked myself when I quickly see a beam of light coming toward me, "Such a fool...." I quickly make a few hand signs, "Light Style: Endless light barrier" A powerful barrier of light forms around my body blocking the beam of light from hitting me, as I wait inside the barrier I feel a powerful exposion happen right outside the back of the barrier, "That's not going to work against me...." The light barrier fades away and I see another person release a poison into the air, "Oh this is just great...." I quickly form another set of hand signs, "Light Style: Golden wings" Two wings of light form on my back, as I push off the ground and jump high into the air away from the poison, "Such a pain in the ass...." My eyes become lifeless, as I slowly look down at both people, "Something like that would never kill me.... Your both just worthless life forms in my eyes....." While in the air I make more hand signs, "Water Style: Rain bullets" From my mouth I release ten water bullets down at both of them with amazing speed. I stay in the air waiting for their next move.

loganace
12-06-2011, 04:54 AM
"What an arrogant-. Water bullets!" I then take my sword an swing it while I yell "Star shine slice wave!" there is a short delay.. Then the slash of start energy comes knoecking your water bullets back at you. "cough cough." "Man I can't stop coffing well I can fix that. "Start shine, holy immunity!" I then start glowing and then I stop coughing. (By the way at the end of my last turn I made a shield around me anyway but I did this to not cause confusion.) "Now for mythical star shuriken!" I lift my hand and just that appears I aim it and then stop and I yell/ "barrier and shields are completly usless against this it will just tear them to shreads. And I mean anything!" I then look over at shikamaru and decide not to throw it at him because he is in gas form so I turn and throw it right at lone going so fast you can't really see it.

loganace
12-06-2011, 05:03 AM
You see a figure walking through the snowy mountains geting closer and closer until the person gets to the main stadium. "We meat each other again." This time as allies." "You know what I am proposing."
Answer my question NOW BOX! Yes to tem or No to team?

BoxHead
12-06-2011, 06:16 AM
Yeah sure.

loganace
12-06-2011, 06:23 AM
you and me vs. everyone! You can go if you want. Take your turn.

loganace
12-06-2011, 06:25 AM
Hahaha lone now you have 11 attacks you have to block, one of them you can't use a shield and it is moving way to fast to fly outof the way.

[Shikamaru]
12-06-2011, 11:30 AM
I'll be using my character I use for Naruto freeverse. .-.

I sigh to myself while my eyes slowly look over the area around me, "Why do I have to fight so many people....?" I asked myself when I quickly see a beam of light coming toward me, "Such a fool...." I quickly make a few hand signs, "Light Style: Endless light barrier" A powerful barrier of light forms around my body blocking the beam of light from hitting me, as I wait inside the barrier I feel a powerful exposion happen right outside the back of the barrier, "That's not going to work against me...." The light barrier fades away and I see another person release a poison into the air, "Oh this is just great...." I quickly form another set of hand signs, "Light Style: Golden wings" Two wings of light form on my back, as I push off the ground and jump high into the air away from the poison, "Such a pain in the ass...." My eyes become lifeless, as I slowly look down at both people, "Something like that would never kill me.... Your both just worthless life forms in my eyes....." While in the air I make more hand signs, "Water Style: Rain bullets" From my mouth I release ten water bullets down at both of them with amazing speed. I stay in the air waiting for their next move.

"What an arrogant-. Water bullets!" I then take my sword an swing it while I yell "Star shine slice wave!" there is a short delay.. Then the slash of start energy comes knoecking your water bullets back at you. "cough cough." "Man I can't stop coffing well I can fix that. "Start shine, holy immunity!" I then start glowing and then I stop coughing. (By the way at the end of my last turn I made a shield around me anyway but I did this to not cause confusion.) "Now for mythical star shuriken!" I lift my hand and just that appears I aim it and then stop and I yell/ "barrier and shields are completly usless against this it will just tear them to shreads. And I mean anything!" I then look over at shikamaru and decide not to throw it at him because he is in gas form so I turn and throw it right at lone going so fast you can't really see it.
My poison technique was not lethal enough to weaken them. . . I exit gas form and lean down revealing the scales on my back. I see a man with peculiar angelic wings hovering above the poison mist, and another using light beams to attack, once again. *Energy Style: Boiling Scales* The scales on my back increase the movement of particles around my body, increasing my durability to heated attacks. Heat exerts from the scales on my skin, allowing me to burn my opponent through physical contact. I whip my lizard tongue out in attempts to catch Loganace off guard, but only manage to brush his leg, tripping him slightly as he fires his Jutsu at Lone. "Now's my chance!" I leap toward the back of Loganace and increase the movement of particles around him *Energy Style: Ascension*, in attempts to burn his backside. "That's what you get taking us both on, you made a big mistake underestimating me!" The air begins to boil around both of us as I'm within 3 feet of his body. "All I need is one... touch!"

sarutobi17
12-06-2011, 01:27 PM
"watches from a distance"

BoxHead
12-06-2011, 02:19 PM
You can join, ya know :D

BoxHead
12-06-2011, 02:27 PM
If there are too many attacks on a player who is offline, or is being ganked, I can remove some or all of them.

New rule in OP

loganace
12-06-2011, 02:34 PM
;5740441']My poison technique was not lethal enough to weaken them. . . I exit gas form and lean down revealing the scales on my back. I see a man with peculiar angelic wings hovering above the poison mist, and another using light beams to attack, once again. *Energy Style: Boiling Scales* The scales on my back increase the movement of particles around my body, increasing my durability to heated attacks. Heat exerts from the scales on my skin, allowing me to burn my opponent through physical contact. I whip my lizard tongue out in attempts to catch Loganace off guard, but only manage to brush his leg, tripping him slightly as he fires his Jutsu at Lone. "Now's my chance!" I leap toward the back of Loganace and increase the movement of particles around him *Energy Style: Ascension*, in attempts to burn his backside. "That's what you get taking us both on, you made a big mistake underestimating me!" The air begins to boil around both of us as I'm within 3 feet of his body. "All I need is one... touch!"

I see you comig and I jump back. "How did you get out of my barrier?" "Light slam!" I smash the ground and a wave of energy comes like a tsunami brushing you farther away from me so I efficenly attack you. I take a scroll and hit it. I t turns into a box of swords, like the ones with a shoulder strap. I point one of my sword at you and three from the box suddenly flie at you. "They are covered in chakra they will smash through most defenses."

loganace
12-06-2011, 02:35 PM
join!

New rule in OP
OK. Why don't you do something. I won't attack you because we are on a team.

sarutobi17
12-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Alright upon recent developments.....I have come to the conclusion that I'll join this fight.
Character: I'll use my original naruverse character.

Sarutobi stood within range of four men.it appeared as if they were in the middle of a fight.
Then Without a single movement of his hands,lightning quickly covered his body forming lightning based armor."I suppose it would be rude to avoid such a opportunity Like this one"
With that said he stood in wait.keeping a close eye on each opponent watching there every movement.he was biding his time for a opening that was favorable to him.as he makes sure his bandages were nice and tight,he then gently took off his cloak revealing more bandages that covered his upper body as well as his arms.he placed the cloak gently upon the ground.while forming a proper strategy as he looked on with interest.

loganace
12-06-2011, 03:09 PM
cool.

BoxHead
12-06-2011, 03:28 PM
i come down from the sky and yell, "Bone style: Rising death," I stab my sword into the ground and a bunch of bones spring up in every direction.

Happy logan? Also, what's happening to lone right now?

loganace
12-06-2011, 03:29 PM
He is in the air, there are ten water bullets and one super star shuriken.
yes I am happy!

[Shikamaru]
12-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Gotta wait for lone to counter then I can go

BoxHead
He is in the air, there are ten water bullets and one super star shuriken.
yes I am happy!
Okay, because I wanted to see if I had to remove attacks since hes offline. Teh rules explain it all. Also, which character will be on my team?

loganace
Ace jumps into the air and when one of the bones stop I stand on top of it. "I thought we are on a team. Are you trying to kill me?"

loganace
12-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Okay, because I wanted to see if I had to remove attacks since hes offline. Teh rules explain it all. Also, which character will be on my team?
The one I am fighting with using all the swords.

loganace
12-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Ok Box I see your name on the people looking at the thread thing on this thread ALL THE TIME! It is so creepy!

BoxHead
12-06-2011, 04:06 PM
"Nah, Ace. I was hoping that you would dodge that," However, I am aiming for the others, "Ice Style: Frozen Beam" A giant beam of chakra that will freeze anything in its path rushes towards Shikamaru (or whatever your name is).

BoxHead
12-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Ok Box I see your name on the people looking at the thread thing on this thread ALL THE TIME! It is so creepy!
I just have it open in another tab, lol.

k-hatake
12-06-2011, 04:24 PM
I step out of the shadows and ask "May I join the fight on your side this time, boxhead?" and form my chakra sword.

[Shikamaru]
12-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Alright you guys are on a team, does that mean me and Lone and Sarutobi team up?

Still waiting on Lone to counter those water bullets and star shuriken by log.

Then I can do something about the chakra swords coming my way.

Because honestly Lone or Sarutobi can save me here.

loganace
12-06-2011, 04:32 PM
we should do the team thing.
@ Box I am now able to go on with my daily life.

k-hatake
12-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Agreed.
I run to the field of bones and hop on top of one, squatting and ready to move fast if needed.b@x)

loganace
12-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Agreed.
I run to the field of bones and hop on top of one, squatting and ready to move fast if needed.b@x)
You see light coming from the sky and it hits you dead on. Then light comes around you like armor. "This will protect you from one attack comepletely when you need it."

BoxHead
12-06-2011, 04:46 PM
I step out of the shadows and ask "May I join the fight on your side this time, boxhead?" and form my chakra sword.
Sure
@Shikamaru
Yeah, I need a challenge. Lone should be interesting to fight.

BoxHead
12-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Remember: If anyone wants to use another character, then you can, as long as only one is fighting at one time :D

sarutobi17
12-06-2011, 05:04 PM
sarutobi:
i move forward with great speed heading towards shikamaru.meanwhile my lightning armor weakens the blow from the rising bones though i still suffer a minor injury.as i arrive in front of shikamaru,i quickly charge my armor and rush forward towards the approaching beam *lightning release: lightning fist* as i charge toward the beam i hit it with a great powerful strike of my lightning covered fist.i knew it would freeze my right arm and knew my lightning armor would shatter the ice.leaving my arm frozen only for a moment."it seems we will be working together,so i should introduce myself...i'm sarutobi"i say talking to shikamaru

@shikamaru after this post i'll check to see the name of your character.

k-hatake
12-06-2011, 05:07 PM
You see light coming from the sky and it hits you dead on. Then light comes around you like armor. "This will protect you from one attack comepletely when you need it."

"Thanks." I wait for the enemy's move.
*Note: I will be gone Wednesday, Thursday & Friday due to reasons I will not disclose*

loganace
12-06-2011, 06:15 PM
sarutobi:
i move forward with great speed heading towards shikamaru.meanwhile my lightning armor weakens the blow from the rising bones though i still suffer a minor injury.as i arrive in front of shikamaru,i quickly charge my armor and rush forward towards the approaching beam *lightning release: lightning fist* as i charge toward the beam i hit it with a great powerful strike of my lightning covered fist.i knew it would freeze my right arm and knew my lightning armor would shatter the ice.leaving my arm frozen only for a moment."it seems we will be working together,so i should introduce myself...i'm sarutobi"i say talking to shikamaru

So you block the ice beam but no the chakra swords that are about to kill him?

loganace
12-06-2011, 06:24 PM
I then run quickly around sarutobi and shikamaru with a sword flying behind me and I yell. "Super star light dome!" This traps you both in a dome that if you touch it you instantly turn to ash. The swords ar already in the domes area so They will still hit if not defended against.

[Shikamaru]
12-06-2011, 06:25 PM
I see you comig and I jump back. "How did you get out of my barrier?" "Light slam!" I smash the ground and a wave of energy comes like a tsunami brushing you farther away from me so I efficenly attack you. I take a scroll and hit it. I t turns into a box of swords, like the ones with a shoulder strap. I point one of my sword at you and three from the box suddenly flie at you. "They are covered in chakra they will smash through most defenses."

sarutobi:

Skellion: Through the confusion of the bones spurting out and the massive AoE of the ice beam, this man must have not noticed the three large chakra swords coming toward us. "LOOK OUT!" I release my lizard tongue toward him then grapple his legs, I pull him below to avoid the blades while interlocking my fingers. . . as my scales begin to blacken, cooling the boiling scales, I use *Energy Style: Eradication* I roar, holding out my hands toward the chakra blades as they nearly strike me, I drain their chakra and manage to make them disappear. I drop on one knee in exhaustion, and slip my tongue back. Gasping for breath, I ask Sarutobi to defend me for the next few minutes, as I will not be able to use Jutsu for awhile, and thank him though it was not needed.

BoxHead
12-06-2011, 06:32 PM
You guys come up with a team name, k?

"It seems that this won't be easy. Snow Style: Frozen Cyclone." A giant raging tornado of snow sweeps through the stadium towards my enemies. "This attack isn't complete. Ice Style: Miniscule Razors." A bunch of tiny blades, as small as guitar picks swirl around the cyclone, which will suck in and chop up and person caught in the attack.

k-hatake
12-06-2011, 07:42 PM
*So what's our team name?*

I look on at my comrade's attack jutsu and smile. There's no way they can break through all of that, I think. I decide to add to the mix a bit by throwing a few paper bombs in.

sarutobi17
12-06-2011, 08:10 PM
My bad,I missed the chakra swords.

Sarutobi: "thank you skellion!my sight somehow missed those swords.but take your time,I can deal with this."I then return my focus to Logan's and boxheads attacks.while looking for a way to escape this dome."perhaps this will work"I say as I charge my armor to a more powerful level.I then form hand signs with my left hand while preparing to defend against the attacking swords,*lightning release: lightning blast* as my armor's power increases,it lets off a powerful blast of electricity that I then control causing it only to hit the swords possibly destroying them while moving it's way forward destroying the dome."I then notice the approaching cyclone,I quickly raise my palm revealing a orange gem...*blocking seal: gem of absorption*i yell as the gem shines and through some unknown power begins pulling in the cyclone and razor blades into it's center.safely sealing them away as the shine slowly dims."I then clench my arm.that should do the trick,now time to reveal some more offense"I begin to quickly prepare to perform a attack.*lightning release: lightning vortex* I then slowly place my palms together while a vortex of electricity spirals forward towards Logan attempting to trap him within until the vortex ends,while causing severe electrocution if caught within the vortex.while the vortex moves forward it pushes back the paper bombs back towards k hatake.

BoxHead
12-06-2011, 09:08 PM
"I don't think so. Ice Style: Reflecting Mirrors." A circle of mirrors appears around the vortex. The mirrors reflect any type of energy that touches it. The vortex keeps on getting bounced back until the mirrors shatter and the vortex disappears. "It looks like I can't hold back any more. This is the the most powerful series of techniques at level one. Water Style: Water Jet," I shoot out a stream of water out of my mouth at sarutobi, and then I yell, "Ice Style: Freezing Fire!" I snap my fingers under the stream as the whole thing catches on a light blue fire, igniting all water around it. "Unlike most flames, this doesn't burn you in a sense. It freezes your blood vessels so that body part become numb and dead! Time to kill you guys, "Water Style: Mist Spray!" I spray out a bunch of mist and thensnap my fingers, lighting it, causing a spray of ice flames.

BoxHead
12-06-2011, 09:10 PM
PS, until sarutobi and shika comes up with a name, it will be called the loser team :D

k-hatake
12-07-2011, 03:01 AM
My bad,I missed the chakra swords.

Sarutobi: "thank you skellion!my sight somehow missed those swords.but take your time,I can deal with this."I then return my focus to Logan's and boxheads attacks.while looking for a way to escape this dome."perhaps this will work"I say as I charge my armor to a more powerful level.I then form hand signs with my left hand while preparing to defend against the attacking swords,*lightning release: lightning blast* as my armor's power increases,it lets off a powerful blast of electricity that I then control causing it only to hit the swords possibly destroying them while moving it's way forward destroying the dome."I then notice the approaching cyclone,I quickly raise my palm revealing a orange gem...*blocking seal: gem of absorption*i yell as the gem shines and through some unknown power begins pulling in the cyclone and razor blades into it's center.safely sealing them away as the shine slowly dims."I then clench my arm.that should do the trick,now time to reveal some more offense"I begin to quickly prepare to perform a attack.*lightning release: lightning vortex* I then slowly place my palms together while a vortex of electricity spirals forward towards Logan attempting to trap him within until the vortex ends,while causing severe electrocution if caught within the vortex.while the vortex moves forward it pushes back the paper bombs back towards k hatake.

Boxhead's mirrors also deflect the paper bombs that I had placed. shoot! I think. I really thought they could get through! Until I find out more of the enemy's abilities, however, I can only experiment. I create one of the most powerful offensive jutsus: "Rasen-Chidori!" I yell, as I run towards Sarutobi with the intent to kill...

loganace
12-07-2011, 04:51 AM
something I should have mentioned is that the chakra swords were also real swods but I didn't mention it so it is my bad.

"Thank you box, I will be in your debt." I then place my hands palm out, one vertically and one horizontally. "Spiral star wave! This attack won't only absorb attacks but also you, if it hits you I will absorb you and I will gain your power!" I then spread my finger and a spiral blast appears, but suddenly I am behind skellion and sarutobi and I point it right at them. The blast is big enought to hit both of you. I then move my hands away and it is just floating rigt were it was. "50 slashes of the silent samurai!" I run around you to and slice shooting out the energy waves I comanly use, but after I slash they stay there until I get all the way around and I get back t the spiral star beam and I hold my sword vertickaly. I wisper very softly but just enough for you to hear, "release." All of the 50 slashes and the star beam are all coing at you.

loganace
12-07-2011, 05:30 AM
our team should be called freeze slash, and whatever type of attack k-hatake uses.

sarutobi17
12-07-2011, 10:11 AM
sarutobi: "this shall prove difficult.it seems i have only one option..."i say,as i quickly form a set of handsigns...*barrier of protection: dome method* as logan's spiral star wave,spiral blast and 50 slashes and his spiral beam come at i and skellion in addition, to boxhead's water jet with flames and his mist spray of ice flames.a dome shaped barrier quickly forms around myself and skellion protecting us from the attacks.as i release the barrier once it's safe,i then notice k running towards me with a rasen-chidori."i then show off my incredible speed and race towards her, as i appear in range of her i jump to the right of her and continue to use my speed now appearing right behind her i then attempt to grab her by the arm.and as the rasen-chidori dies out,i speak "your rasen-chidori is impressive.that could of indeed gotten through my lightning armor,i can tell you had true intent to kill me just then."as my lightning armor begins charging.i raise k up into the air then release her causing her to fall back down to the ground(if attempt to grab her by the arm worked).i then use *lightning release: elbow bolt of pain* and as she is on her way down,i send my elbow forward with great force attempting to hit her in her stomach possibly sending her flying back towards the bones she was once standing upon.i then use my speed and run back towards skellion now returning to my previous location.as my armor is still charging and as i look on watching my opponents each movement.

[Shikamaru]
12-07-2011, 11:21 AM
3 on 2? I think we should stop until Lone counters, or we should just start over.

sarutobi17
12-07-2011, 11:56 AM
k mentioned she will be gone for a few days.turning it into a 2 vs 2 battle,until her return.but i'm fine with keeping with this battle going.but if you guys want to stop and wait for lone and k or start over either would be fine with me as well.

loganace
12-07-2011, 02:02 PM
sarutobi: "this shall prove difficult.it seems i have only one option..."i say,as i quickly form a set of handsigns...*barrier of protection: dome method* as logan's spiral star wave,spiral blast and 50 slashes and his spiral beam come at i and skellion in addition, to boxhead's water jet with flames and his mist spray of ice flames.a dome shaped barrier quickly forms around myself and skellion protecting us from the attacks.as i release the barrier once it's safe,i then notice k running towards me with a rasen-chidori."i then show off my incredible speed and race towards her, as i appear in range of her i jump to the right of her and continue to use my speed now appearing right behind her i then attempt to grab her by the arm.and as the rasen-chidori dies out,i speak "your rasen-chidori is impressive.that could of indeed gotten through my lightning armor,i can tell you had true intent to kill me just then."as my lightning armor begins charging.i raise k up into the air then release her causing her to fall back down to the ground(if attempt to grab her by the arm worked).i then use *lightning release: elbow bolt of pain* and as she is on her way down,i send my elbow forward with great force attempting to hit her in her stomach possibly sending her flying back towards the bones she was once standing upon.i then use my speed and run back towards skellion now returning to my previous location.as my armor is still charging and as i look on watching my opponents each movement.
I specificly said it would absorb any jitsu! So therefore it still should of hit! You should be dust with using that turn! Anger like never before!

sarutobi17
12-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Attacks was all you mentioned.Not defenses now if I were to assume you ment both.then what would the counter be?i run out of the way not knowing the size of the wave?

Noctis Arashi
12-07-2011, 02:25 PM
Imma randomly join this then solo you all.

Ok? Good.

loganace
12-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Attacks was all you mentioned.Not defenses now if I were to assume you ment both.then what would the counter be?i run out of the way not knowing the size of the wave?
Yes! Something like that. It is fine this time but banana.

[Shikamaru]
12-07-2011, 02:36 PM
I think we should run another. Lone won't be coming back soon.

And at this rate my character is virtually useless in this battle.

loganace
12-07-2011, 02:41 PM
OK. You aren't useless. You have just exausted some of your energy but I find it funny that you are recovering from absorbing a attack, and then does the same thing as you and is just fine. I am thinking it is funny what sarutobi did.

[Shikamaru]
12-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Well his lightning cloak apparently cracked the ice.

But I completely absorbed the chakra swords.

I see where you're coming from though.

If he absorbed the swords this might be different lol

loganace
12-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Still...

Your teamate does something tat is very hard for them but you do the same thing and isn't affected. Still isn't right.

Boxhead has this in his tab.....

sarutobi17
12-07-2011, 02:51 PM
I never mentioned absorbing the swords covered with chakra.i only mentioned "possibly" destroying them.

[Shikamaru]
12-07-2011, 02:54 PM
It's all in good fun.

I don't mind it, let's just say the swords were a lot larger than the ice beam.

I have a durability form with my heated scales, so I may have been able to survive that beam too.

BoxHead
12-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Im confuzzled.

loganace
12-07-2011, 03:26 PM
about what?

sarutobi17
12-07-2011, 04:00 PM
How about we go with shikamaru's idea and start over? And I'll use a complete and brand new character.

BoxHead
12-07-2011, 04:03 PM
How about you guys come up with a team name? You can have more than one character ya know.

sarutobi17
12-07-2011, 04:10 PM
I think we have decided to go with team 2.before the discussion of character moves.ya i know I'm just changing from my old character to a new one.

[Shikamaru]
12-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Yeah not really caring about the team name. Team 2 is fine just for identification.

Action speaks louder than words. Though all this is is words, haha

sarutobi17
12-07-2011, 06:52 PM
If the battle starts over this will be my character.

Name: kell (got the name from dragon age the calling)
Background: kell was once well known around the shinobi world.yet since the years have past and many battles occurred,wars long since ended.and his battle against a unknown foe was over both men were presumed dead after this great battle.since then kell has long been forgotten and though he still lives he has not been seen for many years.he wanders the world looking for the right time to make himself known to the world once more.searching for the right battle to reveal that the once well known ninja kell yet lives.
Appearance: kell is a tall man with a slim build.he wears bandages underneath his dark green poncho and dark green pants.while wearing old and worn leather boots.he covers his head with bandages hiding the many scars that are across his face,leaving only his grey eyes visible."a late addition" he also carries a short sword on each side of his waist.
Abilities: to be revealed

Lone_Espada
12-07-2011, 06:59 PM
So this is starting over? o.o

loganace
12-07-2011, 07:03 PM
yes.

this is my guy, it is the same person but here is my characters stuff.
name:Ace Logan
History and biography: I am always quiet, calm and collected. I always lived alone, nomadic. People call, and called me the wandering samuari. Because of my honor and my skillmanship with a sword. I have been rounding up rouge ninja traders lately to turn them in. I am more of a samurai like they say. You might call my abilitys jutsu but I call them teniques. I am also known as the final samurai, the wind of justice, the destroyer of evil, and the master of a thousand swords. I am a legend. Every shinobi knows who I am. But I have not been corupted by fame. I wish I wasn't so famous. I even tried a split identity. But I am the only one who fights like I do.
picturehttp://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo311/Death-the-Kid-FC/Renders%20Soul%20Eater/mifune.png

loganace
12-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Like it?

sarutobi17
12-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Cool character.

BoxHead
12-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Yeah, the match has sorta started over.
You can withdraw your characters and put them back in your team while you use a new one. However, you can switch to a different team every character as long as you don't friendly fire and only one of your characters are outside.
I have my Skelter Helter character and my Frostwyrm Boxhead. However SH is in another team. Look at team listings and just PM me to join :D I say this battle should be at the South beach :) anyone can start.
Also, PM me ALL of the NAMES of EACH character you will use, and tell me the team you'd like to join.

loganace
12-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Cool character.
Thank you. May I say the same about yours?
Yeah, the match has sorta started over.
You can withdraw your characters and put them back in your team while you use a new one. However, you can switch to a different team every character as long as you don't friendly fire and only one of your characters are outside.
I have my Skelter Helter character and my Frostwyrm Boxhead. However SH is in another team. Look at team listings and just PM me to join :D I say this battle should be at the South beach :) anyone can start.
Also, PM me ALL of the NAMES of EACH character you will use, and tell me the team you'd like to join.
I am still using one character but I want to be on both sarutobi and your team...

BoxHead
12-07-2011, 07:43 PM

I am still using one character but I want to be on both sarutobi and your team...
So PM me with the names and everything

Lone_Espada
12-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Lone is my character.

sarutobi17
12-07-2011, 07:46 PM

Thank you.

BoxHead
12-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Lone is my character.
Team?

Lone_Espada
12-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Rogue.

Noctis Arashi
12-07-2011, 08:08 PM
You should join my team!

It's Team Superkickass Balls O'fire Mcmanly Max Fightmaster Force.

Or just Balls O'fire for short.

Lone_Espada
12-07-2011, 08:11 PM
/Joins team

Balls O'fire.

Noctis Arashi
12-07-2011, 08:11 PM
See, now it's a genuine team. Hell yeah.

BoxHead
12-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Damn straight. I'm in.

Lone_Espada
12-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Your dating Apa. p.o

Noctis Arashi
12-07-2011, 08:18 PM
Yes? I am dating Cupcake. o.o

Lone_Espada
12-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Didn't know. O.o

We shouldn't start right now. Wait until everyone is on a team.

loganace
12-08-2011, 04:39 AM
Join my team sarutobi!

You can think of the name if you want. I just really want to be on your team. Also shikamaru or k-hatake join if you wish!

loganace
12-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Can I change myself to the The Alliance of Silence?

BoxHead
12-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Can I change myself to the The Alliance of Silence?
You can make another character and change then.

loganace
12-08-2011, 02:46 PM
I want my samurai character to be on The Alliance of Silence can I make another character and have them on the original team?

BoxHead
12-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Sure just PM me the details, I wanna battle, dammit!

loganace
12-08-2011, 02:47 PM
OK i will Pm you right now.

sarutobi17
12-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Are the preparations for combat near completion?

royelric
12-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Spectator!! xD

loganace
12-08-2011, 05:07 PM
kills spectator. AHAHAHAAH.

BoxHead
12-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Wanna join roy?

loganace
12-08-2011, 06:28 PM
If you join I will tear you to shreads! So do you want to join?

[Shikamaru]
12-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Start the fight tomorrow night?

Someones gotta confirm teams, I think it's me and Sarutobi maybe me need another?

loganace
12-08-2011, 06:31 PM
I joined your team as my samurai person and maid another to fill me previous slot.

Lone_Espada
12-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Maybe we should make it team one on one matches? o.o

loganace
12-08-2011, 06:32 PM
well then we might need a few more people fr another team.

Lone_Espada
12-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Well we have three teams with three people in each one. Besides the one Rouge which is just, Box. So we can do one on one fights if we want.

loganace
12-08-2011, 06:38 PM
or two on two fights. Sarutobi and I, Box and I, Box and you, shikamaru and noctis

Considering box has two diferent people and I have two.

Lone_Espada
12-08-2011, 06:44 PM
/Want's to fight Shika

loganace
12-08-2011, 06:46 PM
/wants to fight noctis.

BoxHead
12-08-2011, 07:39 PM
/no you dont logan
/makes you look at teams to tell me if there need to be changes.

Lone_Espada
12-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Yeah you don't want to fight him, Logan.

Shika fight me. D:

[Shikamaru]
12-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Tomorrow man it's 11 at night.

Lone_Espada
12-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Loser. .-.

JK. <.<

Maybe. >.>

Fine with me.

BoxHead
12-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Ya, I have a shitake-ton of homework tonight.

loganace
12-09-2011, 04:39 AM
the teams look good. Can I start it now?

Noctis Arashi
12-09-2011, 05:20 AM
I like how no one wants to fight me, and everyone agrees. :lol:

loganace
12-09-2011, 05:39 AM
No I want to fight you. I don't care that they say I don't because I do! DO they not like fighting you because you always win?

BoxHead
12-09-2011, 06:02 AM
No I want to fight you. I don't care that they say I don't because I do! DO they not like fighting you because you always win?
No, his attacks are just too hax, but legal.

loganace
12-09-2011, 06:08 AM
I can be uberhax. I also started a new Rp look at the RPs and find it.

sarutobi17
12-09-2011, 12:07 PM
What type of battle is this going to be?is it still a team vs team battle or 1 vs 1?

loganace
12-09-2011, 01:44 PM
I think team vs. team.

BoxHead
12-09-2011, 01:49 PM
TvT,.deathmatch, anything. Although 1v1 fights need to be a separate thread with an added prefix of UEDM: ...

sarutobi17
12-09-2011, 01:55 PM
Ok.i'm ready for the team battle to begin.

loganace
12-09-2011, 01:57 PM
OK. I like that plan.

loganace
12-09-2011, 01:58 PM
May I please post before you Sarutobi? Just please let me make my thing before you.

sarutobi17
12-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Ya you can go before me.i don't like going first anyways.

loganace
12-09-2011, 02:12 PM
YAYYYY

I am walking from the plains to the beach and I notice my old teacher, Kell! I also se another one. "Ahh Skellion. I have obnly met him one other time." I then see that a giant shuriken is about to hit Kell in the back! "I am not leting that happen!" I then throw a sword down and is goes through the center of the shuriken and I run over. "Hello master kell." Suddenly I see the shinobi that attacked kell and then the one called Skellion throws a kunai and kills them. I then bow to you (Sarutobi) "Hello master kell. I then bow to Shikamaru. Hello master Skellion." I see a couple of other teams. "I geuss that we will be working to gether master kell. I almost began to think you ran away. Not dead, I know you wouldn't let anyone kill you." I then take out my scrolls and activate them. They turn into my sword boxes. "Lets fight!"

BoxHead
12-09-2011, 02:13 PM
We planned it for tonight and Im gonna be busy for a while so you guys can spar or something :p

loganace
12-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Well. We can still fight the others who are on. I think I will spar. How about that Sarutobi?

[Shikamaru]
12-09-2011, 02:19 PM
*Crackle* As my chakra lightens my scales begin to swell down, hissing. Cracking my neck I greet our new partner in arms with a low, cynical drawn out voice similar to a snake's hiss "Heeelloooo, I am Ssskeeellion." Inhaling the air into my poisonous scales, I prepare my Poison Mist Jutsu. "I will creaateee thee misssst and goo in firrstt. Bee surree nott too inhallee it." I make the gesture to bring my arms together, uniting my chakra siphon scales on my hands preparing to turn into gas form.

@Log: Alright let's leave it here until tonight, then the others can make their introduction posts.

loganace
12-09-2011, 02:21 PM
"Yes sir!" I then aim one of my boxes of swords at the enemy. I will shoot them after your poison goes away.

loganace
12-09-2011, 02:22 PM
sorry I didn't see that last part untill ow but I geuss we can leave it where it is.

sarutobi17
12-09-2011, 09:37 PM
This is just my characters introduction.

"I stand in silence with a blank look in my eyes.as i turn my head now looking at Logan a pupil of mine from long ago, and greet him with a nod of my head.i then turn now looking at skellion and greet him with a nod.I recognize him as a man I have never met,yet I remain silent.I notice he creates a mist of poison and warns I and Logan not to inhale the poison.i then nod my head in response to his warning.i then hear Logan speak and listen to his words,I then for a moment break my silence and respond.*i understand why you would come to believe I ran away.But it is not so,once word spread about my presumed death,I came to realize something and decided to allow the world to believe a false truth.*i return to silence and prepare for battle.While being careful not To inhale the poison and remaining aware of my allies position.

Lone_Espada
12-09-2011, 09:46 PM
/Wanting to fight Shika

loganace
12-10-2011, 04:39 AM
This is just my characters introduction.

"I stand in silence with a blank look in my eyes.as i turn my head now looking at Logan a pupil of mine from long ago, and greet him with a nod of my head.i then turn now looking at skellion and greet him with a nod.I recognize him as a man I have never met,yet I remain silent.I notice he creates a mist of poison and warns I and Logan not to inhale the poison.i then nod my head in response to his warning.i then hear Logan speak and listen to his words,I then for a moment break my silence and respond.*i understand why you would come to believe I ran away.But it is not so,once word spread about my presumed death,I came to realize something and decided to allow the world to believe a false truth.*i return to silence and prepare for battle.While being careful not To inhale the poison and remaining aware of my allies position.

Cool intro. Now our team all have their intros.
/Wanting to fight Shika
Boxhead said you can do one on one as long as you put the prefix uedm before the name of the thread.

Noctis Arashi
12-10-2011, 02:51 PM
My attacks are not hax, people just have no creativity these days.

Such fun nooblets.

sarutobi17
12-10-2011, 02:58 PM
/acts over-confident,I can counter it no problem.:lol:

Noctis Arashi
12-10-2011, 03:12 PM
I will murder rape you.

Emphasis on the murder. >_>

WHEN CAN I KILL THEM ALL DAMMIT, WHEN?!

royelric
12-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Noctis, thats not a fair fight. o.o

Noctis Arashi
12-10-2011, 06:52 PM
For them. >_>

But hey, IDC.

BoxHead
12-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Damn, I cant join the fight till my homes internet gets fixed. Its not easy fighting on a phone.

loganace
12-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Ancient phine style: I thousand text messages of death.

InuzukaClan12
12-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Hey guys... can I join?

Lone_Espada
12-11-2011, 04:10 PM
I don't know if this is really going to happen. xD

I'll fight you.

InuzukaClan12
12-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Wait, me?

k-hatake
12-11-2011, 05:50 PM
*hey, Inuzuka!*
"I'll fight you too!"
I'm going to try to make a separate thread for us to fight.

Lone_Espada
12-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Wait, me?

Yes you.

InuzukaClan12
12-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Awesome!
*Hey!!*

k-hatake
12-11-2011, 05:55 PM
*it's done. it's in other RPs titled k-hatake vs InuzukaClan12 or the other way around.*
I walk off the battlefield. For now.

loganace
12-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Yayyy.

k-hatake
12-11-2011, 06:01 PM
What, am I that bad? Thamks, Logan.

BoxHead
12-11-2011, 06:15 PM
This you're friend hatake? Yeah, we need to start the battle :p

Noctis Arashi
12-11-2011, 06:16 PM
/waits

BoxHead
12-11-2011, 06:17 PM
/waits
Wanna kick ass? Start battle. Balls o' fire vs the world.

InuzukaClan12
12-11-2011, 06:29 PM
K-Hatake are you ready? Cause I am. :p

k-hatake
12-11-2011, 06:36 PM
*I'm ready.*

loganace
12-11-2011, 06:58 PM
I didn't meen it that way. Sorry. I ment it like yayyy thus thread is doing something somewhat productive. I will fight whenever.

BoxHead
12-12-2011, 06:52 PM
So... now what.

loganace
12-12-2011, 06:54 PM
We battle!

sarutobi17
12-12-2011, 06:57 PM
I thought the battle was still on.and was only on hold or something along those lines.

loganace
12-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Well we are starting again. All of our team have already used their introduction battle posts.

BoxHead
12-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Okay, I jump in as rogue, and see logan. Tell me yo name.

loganace
12-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Ace Logan. And you rouge? points sword box at you ready to kill you at any moment.

sarutobi17
12-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Kell watches on in silence.

loganace
12-13-2011, 04:41 AM
I am confused. You were standing next to me in the intrtoductions?

sarutobi17
12-13-2011, 01:41 PM
My character hasn't moved.i just worded my sentence wrong.

loganace
12-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Ok...

sarutobi17
12-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Kell places his hands a few inches away from his mouth.as he then prepares his technique.

loganace
12-16-2011, 07:35 AM
It is still, silent unmoving. The whole world is focusing on the rouge that wants to change the course of many lives by ending mine. He then blinks and I launch three chakra covered swords directly at him as I leap backwords and spin in the air like there are no worries in the world. I then land behind kell.

loganace
12-19-2011, 06:54 PM
Bump!

BoxHead
12-19-2011, 07:28 PM
I have no idea whats happening anymore.

loganace
12-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Read my last post. There you go! Now you know.

loganace
12-20-2011, 08:19 AM
Oh and by th way, you are the rouge.

BoxHead
12-20-2011, 10:03 AM
I effortlessly pull out my 16-chambered elemental revolver and then shoot explosive bullets at the swords, easily destroying them. I hold down the trigger as I shoot ice bullets at your feet to freeze you in place. I then appear behind you, shooting an earth bullet which creates a cement dome around you with a small hole at the top. I shoot a few more explosive bullets down the hole, which will cause an explosion that will kill you if you're hit. Just in case you survive, I shoot some nature bullets to summon man eating plants around the dome.

loganace
12-20-2011, 04:21 PM
I take my magic sword and stick it in the hole and the bullets hit the sword doing nothing to the sword. I then jump up into the air and the ice bullets hit the dome. I thn sit down and I pull out a scroll and I start activating a ritual. Inside the protected dome. (Oh and for future reference how many plant-monsters are there?)

BoxHead
12-20-2011, 04:49 PM
20 plants

I jump back and shoot out air bullets, which shattered the dome. I pull out an energy net and cast it over logan, while I shoot down lava bullets, to burn you. The plants spring up and use their roots like propellers to fly above the lava. As wave my hand, and the plant spit out seeds that will enter your body and destroy you with bacteria and toxins, while paralyzing you at the same time. I jump aside, shooting down water bullets. The bullets transform into turrets that will shoot scalding, pressurized water that can burn you and drown you, along with the lava. When the two elements combine, you will be trapped under a giant mound of obsidian which I will thoroughly explode with an explosive bullet MK II.

loganace
12-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Wow. And thank you.

I finish the ritual and when it is comeplete all of my swords go onto me (eccept my main one.) And mold into me. I then send chakra through me and the swords make me able to go through me. I let the obsidaian go onto me and then I go through it. I ump up into one of the plants and re solidify inside of it causing to explode. I raise my hand and all of the swords around me go into the plants and re solidify killing the plants. The swords start flying around me. Un solidifying themselfes. (I am still not solid.) I raise my sword and my sword starts glowing. "Yes master I am getting ready for "that" If I even need to, I don't think I will need it any time soon, if at all. Now it's on!"

BoxHead
12-20-2011, 05:54 PM
Im confuzzled. Explain what just happened.

loganace
12-20-2011, 06:01 PM
I made things unsolid and made them go into something, then resolidifying them, and blocking your attacks of course.

BoxHead
12-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Just don't be a Tobi and overuse your intagability.

loganace
12-20-2011, 06:14 PM
I won't it only lasts for 2 of my turns.

BoxHead
12-21-2011, 10:06 AM
"Well, this isn't gonna work out if you can phase," I shoot a smoke bullet at my feet and blind anything in a quarter mile around me. IN the air I shoot down crumble bullets at logan's feet which will make him fall down a 20 foot hole. In the hole, I shoot down lava bullets, while knowing it's not going to hurt him. I quickly shoot five bullets in a pentagon shape around the hole. I make a few handsigns and then lines appear around it, making an energy net, that cannot be phased through, because it captures all kinds of energy. Although no energy can come out, things can go in. I shot down a mixture of water bullets and bomb bullets Mk II. The bomb bullets make a catastrophic explosion inside the hole as the obsidian, one of the strongest stones/minerals makes the top solid. Even if he did survive the blast, he couldn't get out. and by the time his phasing ends, he'll be crushed by rocks and lava.

loganace
12-21-2011, 10:13 AM
I unphase When the hole is created I run so I don't fall. I got away just in time with a minor burn because of the lava bulletts. I run out of the smoke and start making hand signs

BoxHead
12-21-2011, 10:25 AM
I shoot more Mk II explosive at you, surrounding you in smoke and fir as I appear above you and spin the chambers. I have a new arsenal of bullets now. Te first one I shoot down creates a giant pool of acid. I shoot down a shock wave bullets that makes the pool rise in a giant wave to kill logan. I shoot some earth bullets to create a cube of cement to trap him in with the acid wave."Like my energy net, energy can go in but not out." While logan is trapped inside, I shoot 1 explosive Mk III bullet inside, which creates a cataclysmic explosion, but also releases shrapnel, in the shape of diamond daggers. I shoot one last bullet inside of the explosive, acidic, and shrapnel filled box. This bullet is the summoning bullet. WHen it hits the floor, my summon, a hydra, appears and then uses its seven regenerating heads to breath all kinds of elements at him. I shoots, fire, ice, acid, lava, pressured water, pressured air, and a strange plasma that engulfs the prey in a goop that covers their body and devours it.

loganace
12-21-2011, 10:30 AM
I make a handsign while in the box and I point my hand at the wave and a burst of wind goes from my hand, sending everything at your hydra , still going through it smashes the wall and destroyes it. I take out a scroll, hit it and I appear behind the rouge, I stab at him only one time.

BoxHead
12-21-2011, 11:06 AM
I make a handsign while in the box and I point my hand at the wave and a burst of wind goes from my hand, sending everything at your hydra and it kills it, still going through it smashes the wall and destroyes it. I take out a scroll, hit it and I appear behind the rouge, I stab at him only one time.
Auto hit. I'll reply later, and WHY ARE YOU STALKING MY POSTS.

loganace
12-21-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm not!
I will change that then. One thing is, how would it block? It is in an inscabable dome and has a wave the size of the dome going right at it, and can't you ato hit clones and summons?

BoxHead
12-21-2011, 11:26 AM
I'm not!
I will change that then. One thing is, how would it block? It is in an inscabable dome and has a wave the size of the dome going right at it, and can't you ato hit clones and summons?
I don't think you can auto kill summons, because if I summoned like an army of skeletons you can just say than I shoot down arrows which kill them all. AND I CHECKED MY SUBSCIRIBED THREADS. 5 threads, 3 dead, were all resuscitated by loganace, and sometimes when I comment on like a game, you follow. *calls home land protection service*

loganace
12-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Ok, thank you. (For the hydra thing.)

I don't fallow you! I look in the RP sections and I see you posted so I go and reply as fast as possible. Also I always seem to be looking at the same threads because I have about 10 tabs open on a regualar basis. You only have 5 subscribed threads? I have about 32.

BoxHead
12-21-2011, 02:53 PM
Ok, thank you. (For the hydra thing.)

I don't fallow you! I look in the RP sections and I see you posted so I go and reply as fast as possible. Also I always seem to be looking at the same threads because I have about 10 tabs open on a regualar basis. You only have 5 subscribed threads? I have about 32.
I have 33 but only like 5 are active.

loganace
12-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Ahh. Same here. Not many people post on some of them. I basically put any thread I am waiting for a repy in there. I named one of my tabs. I call it Hawkeyes. It just looks at my subsciptions and refreshes. While the other tabs acually reply to the thread Hawkeyes sends them too. Weird isn't it?

BoxHead
12-21-2011, 03:04 PM
Ahh. Same here. Not many people post on some of them. I basically put any thread I am waiting for a repy in there. I named one of my tabs. I call it Hawkeyes. It just looks at my subsciptions and refreshes. While the other tabs acually reply to the thread Hawkeyes sends them too. Weird isn't it?
How did you name a tab and do that q:

loganace
12-21-2011, 03:10 PM
Well I manually do it. But it ads some imagination to the Foum when I am not posting.

BoxHead
12-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Damn, I gotta recharge my hydra bullet. I spin around you as you try to stab me, dodging it. I shoot a web bullet at your feet as I shoot 3 lava and 3 water bullets to make a giant block of obsidian to crush you. I roll to the side as I shoot some goop bullets, which will devour you when it hits.

loganace
12-26-2011, 07:13 PM
I will counter later.

loganace
12-27-2011, 08:53 AM
When I see this I make very quick hand signs Lightning style: Super speed. I outrun the web, obsidian ,and the goop. I make a whole bunch of hand signs and my Spirataka (My spirit energy.) starts flying around me and turns into the form of a dragon. It then shoots at you. And attack on it will be 100% unefective on it.

BoxHead
12-27-2011, 09:53 AM
As the dragon approaches, I shoot down an absorption bullet. A wall of glowing energy sucks up the dragon's spirataka and shoots it back at you 10x as fast. I appear above you and shoot down four bullets around you, creating a box of energy around you that will burn anything down to the bone when touched. I jump back and shoot out a barrage of explosive bullets that will go in the box and detonate, creating an explosion more powerful that an atom bomb. I jump back as I wait for your move.

loganace
12-27-2011, 10:02 AM
When it comes back at me I let it hit me (It is my spirit so I am unefected.) And I use it to deflect all of the bullets back at you.

BoxHead
12-27-2011, 10:08 AM
.....you're trapped in a spirit box.

loganace
12-27-2011, 04:23 PM
No I'm ot. It is my spirit so it can't effect me.

BoxHead
12-27-2011, 04:33 PM
I'm talking about the bullets.

loganace
12-27-2011, 04:49 PM
I deflected them before they became boxes.

BoxHead
12-27-2011, 04:50 PM
..okoy.

loganace
12-27-2011, 04:51 PM
It is your turn then.

BoxHead
12-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Okay, jarl.

Unfazed by my bullets, I open my palm and a special energy net designed by me to catch the bullets. The energy net disappears as I spin the chambers and then shoot a summoning bullet as you feet. Suddenly a blob appears that is made out of acid and will burn you on touch.

loganace
12-27-2011, 05:07 PM
As I see the bullet coming I jump up and the blob is there. I then land on a building and make hand disgns. It shoots out lightning and attemps to electricute the Blob.