PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi Gaiden vs. Part One Naruto

Cade
07-14-2009, 04:39 PM
Who would win,and tell me why they would win.Kakashi Gaiden would win.He has Chidori,and in part one,Chidori is stronger than Rasengan if you watched the Naruto vs. Sasuke episode.While Rasengan and Chidori collided,Chidori overpowered Rasengan and Sasuke won.Kakashi Gaiden is very much like Part One Sasuke,except he don't abandon his village.Kakashi Gaiden would win.

Miles Edgeworth
07-14-2009, 04:45 PM
No, Naruto wins.

If Naruto goes One Tail, he has recovery and long range. Plus his Kyuubi aura can hit Kakashi easily. Sasuke with 3 tomoe Sharingan couldn't hit One Tailed Naruto without Cursed Seal 2, how would Gaiden Kakashi?

But if it's before SRA, Kakashi wins. But if it's the end of Part 1, Naruto would stomp.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, Kakashi has 2 tomoe, and Sasuke with 3 couldn't hit Naruto. Enforces my point.

Phoenix Wright
07-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Naruto would win. It doesn't matter if chidori is stronger than rasengan, if Naruto went 1tailed kyuubi, his long ranged attacks would stomp. Kakashi Gaiden couldn't hit him. Sasuke with 3 tomoe couldn't even get to him.. He had to go stage 2, and I'm pretty sure Kakashi Gaiden doesn't have a stage 2 curse mark. Sasuke used his stage 2 chidori remember? If Naruto uses vermilion rasengan, and Kakashi used a normal chidori, Naruto would win.
Naruto stomps.
Although, if it was SRA like Rocklee said, then I'm gonna have to say Kakashi.

Oh yeah I just read what rocklee said, Kakashi Gaiden DOES have only 2 tomoe.. That reinforces what I said above^

Kuromaki
07-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Naruto wins, rocklee pretty much explained most of what I was going to say, plus Naruto can make hordes of clones that can do the Naruto 2K Barrage. Kakashi can't win with just Chidori.

Phoenix Wright
07-14-2009, 05:06 PM
No, Naruto wins.

If Naruto goes One Tail, he has recovery and long range. Plus his Kyuubi aura can hit Kakashi easily. Sasuke with 3 tomoe Sharingan couldn't hit One Tailed Naruto without Cursed Seal 2, how would Gaiden Kakashi?

But if it's before SRA, Kakashi wins. But if it's the end of Part 1, Naruto would stomp.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, Kakashi has 2 tomoe, and Sasuke with 3 couldn't hit Naruto. Enforces my point.

XD I didn't even read your post until I was done, and then I was like "wow that looks EXACTLY the same!" Oh yeah and btw kakashi gaiden, consider yourself roflstomped.

Avenger
07-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Yeah, what Kuromaki and Lee said.

Phoenix Wright
07-14-2009, 05:07 PM
Naruto wins, rocklee pretty much explained most of what I was going to say, plus Naruto can make hordes of clones that can do the Naruto 2K Barrage. Kakashi can't win with just Chidori.

Haha yeah or clone spam! No one can stand up to a fun little round of clone spamming! :twisted:

Phoenix Wright
07-14-2009, 05:07 PM
Yeah, what Kuromaki and Lee said.

Hey what about me =/

obitobi
07-14-2009, 05:11 PM
four words: naruto kills kakashi gaiden

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-14-2009, 05:34 PM
id say it would be a tie but if we cant post ties then i would say naruto

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Naruto would win. It doesn't matter if chidori is stronger than rasengan, if Naruto went 1tailed kyuubi, his long ranged attacks would stomp. Kakashi Gaiden couldn't hit him. Sasuke with 3 tomoe couldn't even get to him.. He had to go stage 2, and I'm pretty sure Kakashi Gaiden doesn't have a stage 2 curse mark. Sasuke used his stage 2 chidori remember? If Naruto uses vermilion rasengan, and Kakashi used a normal chidori, Naruto would win.
Naruto stomps.
Although, if it was SRA like Rocklee said, then I'm gonna have to say Kakashi.

Oh yeah I just read what rocklee said, Kakashi Gaiden DOES have only 2 tomoe.. That reinforces what I said above^

Have you thought of joining a debating game?

Kuromaki
07-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Have you thought of joining a debating game?
One that starts with "Ultimate" by any chance?

Kisame
07-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Naruto wins.

Naruto has shown superior speed to Kakashi from Gaiden, olfer Kakashi has average stamina, his young version would likely have very little. Naruto would be a bad match up for him due to his high reserves of stamina. If Naruto went KN1 he would stomp. Kakashi ony has 2 tomoe at that point, Sasuke needed 3 to be able to keep up with KN1. Plus, even if a Chidori lands Naruto can just regenerate it.

Cade
07-14-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm the only one who think that Kakasshi would win.:(:(:cry::cry:

Kisame
07-14-2009, 06:12 PM

Tell me who Kakashi would win? Naruto could have arguably beaten Sasuke in Part 1 if he fought to kill, but he fought to capture, he was handicapped. Also, what's Kakashi going to do against Gamabunta?

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-14-2009, 06:12 PM

Depends. Do you mean the whole first part, or do you mean before sasuke runs away from Konoha?

Cade
07-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Tell me who Kakashi would win? Naruto could have arguably beaten Sasuke in Part 1 if he fought to kill, but he fought to capture, he was handicapped. Also, what's Kakashi going to do against Gamabunta?
I'm so dumb.:roll:

Avenger
07-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Hey what about me =/
Oh, you too. I posted that right after you posted what you posted.

Phoenix Wright
07-14-2009, 06:38 PM
That's right. Nuff said.
Oh, you too. I posted that right after you posted what you posted.

XD thats ok

Miles Edgeworth
07-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Lol, Kakashi could....um.....throw his sword in Bunta's eye?

Kuromaki
07-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Lol, Kakashi could....um.....throw his sword in Bunta's eye?
Lol, a sword like that, damaging a huge Boss Toad like Gamabunta? Plus Bunta would probably catch it before it gets in his eye...

Miles Edgeworth
07-14-2009, 07:37 PM
^Ya never know, Bunta might throw a fit or something, I probably would :P

Kuromaki
07-14-2009, 07:38 PM
I bet Naruto wouldn't even need to summon Gamabunta...

Miles Edgeworth
07-14-2009, 07:38 PM
^Probably not lol

Phoenix Wright
07-14-2009, 08:33 PM
^Yeah he wouldn't.. Plus, Naruto would be fighting to kill on this match, not capture, and Kakashi wouldn't have as much of an intent to kill Naruto, so if he went 1tail, he would stomp.
ALMOST roflstomp, but you can't roflstomp unless it's like Udon vs ichigo, or Udon vs Kisame.. XD anyone that actually HAD a jutsu could roflstomp Udon.. What a noob

Kuromaki
07-14-2009, 08:41 PM
^Yeah he wouldn't.. Plus, Naruto would be fighting to kill on this match, not capture, and Kakashi wouldn't have as much of an intent to kill Naruto, so if he went 1tail, he would stomp.
ALMOST roflstomp, but you can't roflstomp unless it's like Udon vs ichigo, or Udon vs Kisame.. XD anyone that actually HAD a jutsu could roflstomp Udon.. What a noob
Even so, Udon would stomp Karin...

deidara330
07-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Naruto Uzumaki wins.