k-hatake
12-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Got it. *raises hand and chakra sword appears, I lunge*

k-hatake
12-01-2011, 03:24 PM
-umm... boxhead...? ya' there?-

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Come on write more than dat from now on. Okay.

"What a fool," I say. I draw my Mega Swiss Army Knife which turns into a sword and parries the chakra sword. I jump back and My sword becomes dull and curved. Suddenly a string goes through and it become a bow. "As you can see, my MSAK can transform into any weapon I want, however, the bigger, stronger ones require more energy. I have nothing else to tell you," I pull back on the string and an arrow automatically notches. "Take this!" I let go and a barrage of supersonic arrows fly towards you.

k-hatake
12-01-2011, 03:36 PM
I instinctively put up a chakra shield.
Ha! You think you can best me with such a simple technique? Well, take this!
I raise my hand and 20 chakra kunai come into view.
Now die!
The kunai streak towards boxhead at the speed of thought, as that is what I'm directing them with.

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 03:45 PM
I smirk as the kunai keep following and chasing me with your thought. I pull back my bowstring and I shoot a highly powerful blast of energy right at hatake's feet, trying to interrupt her train of thought.

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Hey I'm leaving soon until 7:30 CST or 8:30, or for an hour and half, or WHATEVER. Bu yeah play your next move. If I don't counter for a while, don't be surprised.

k-hatake
12-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Aaaaah! *I'm thrown backwards, and half of the kunai dissolve. I regain my footing.*
Not bad, my rival. But I'm not even started yet.
*I do hand signs for one of my secret jutsu*
Minor Chakra shockwave! *I put my hands together above my head and a wave of pure forces emanates from my hands, sending a shockwave through not only the landscape, but the air as well*

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 08:06 PM
"Augh!!" I get knocked back, but I manage to get back up. I then notch an arrow and then shoot it at hatake, but insteadof hittin her, it gets blown back from the shockwave. "Minor shockwave huh? Well then take this!" The bow transforms into a Small gattling Gun and then I shoot lead toward hatake, going against the shockwave, heading toawrd her chest, while I turn the gun into a broad sword and lunge from the side.

k-hatake
12-02-2011, 04:36 PM
I quickly grab kunai to deflect the bullets and draw my katana that's strapped to my back to parry boxhead's blow. The bullet's course it knocked off my the kunai I threw, and I turn just in time to parry boxhead's blow. we're locked in a standstill, but I use my chakra to create a kunai that launches towards boxhead, only a foot away...b!:)

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Geesh, I thought this guy would be easier to play as, but I prefer Frostwyrm Boxhead more :p

I jump back as I fail to dodge some kunai, getting hit around the shoulders. I needed to stop that constant throwing of kunai. I had no choice. I had to release my powers. "MSAK..Level...TWO!" The Mega Swiss Army Knife stabs into by body, and I get body armor. "This body armor can be large, heavy, and slow, but it can also become light and fast while being protective. Also, level two allows a whole new arsenal of weapons. The MSAK turns into a handful of paper bomb kunai, as I throw them at you, all the while rolling around at fast speeds, drifting around you, ready to slice at any moment.

k-hatake
12-02-2011, 06:03 PM
I have no choice but to use another secret technique. *does hand signs*
Wind manipulation Jutsu! *I leap into the air and am able to use wind to move myself in the air, almost flying. I evade the paper bombs and shoot 50 feet into the air, spinning and sending several volleys of kunai racing in all directions.

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 06:19 PM
The armor changes into a full set of Templar style armor and endure the kunai.
"Using the wind... Not very fair, huh?" I guess I can't hold back any longer! I turn the kunai into a giant Net and Trident and my armor switches to mail as I Shunpo up to you, throwing the steel net above you, and attempting to stab you from behind.

k-hatake
12-02-2011, 07:53 PM
I realize that I must do something fast, and I do a quick substitution jutsu and appear a few meters away. I grab some shuriken and kunai and envelope them in a layer of impenetrable chakra and I throw them at boxhead's head.
"Silly nets and tridents won't do me in! Die!"

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 08:29 PM
"Silly nets? This is a modernized gladiator's weapon," I hold up the net, and catch the shuriken and kunai. "This is made out of absorption steel. Anything you throw at me covered in plain chakra will be sucked dry of power. This trident however..." The trident starts glowing blue and water materialized around me. I touch the water to the net, causing it to stretch along the stream. I Shunpo up to hatake and then attempt to trap her under the water net, ad stab and gore her to death as she's suffocating.

k-hatake
12-03-2011, 07:26 PM
I immediately do substitution jutsu again and appear a ways away. "I'm almost out of chakra! I've better make this last bit count!" I do the hand signs for my ultimate jutsu.
"Major impenetrable chakra shockwave!" I yell, and thrust my hands outward, creating an explosion with the power of 10,000 paper bombs. The pure energy and power shoots toward boxhead, preparing to send him straight to the afterlife...

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 10:27 PM
"MSAK, shield of divine protection!" My armor turns into a bubble, stronger than any material on earth as I endure the explosion. I pop out, drained of chakra, "This is all I can manage for now." I turn the MSAK into a small pistol as I aim it at hatake and shoot.

k-hatake
12-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Luckily, I happen to always wear a layer of bullet-proof armor beneath my clothes, but the bullet knocks me off balance and I fall from the sky about 15 feet before I regain control and lower myself to the ground where I pant hard. "interesting technique. If I'm not mistaken, that jutsu is the only one I know of that could possibly protect you from my ultimate jutsu. Luckily for you, I'm on my very last bit of chakra and cannot do any more major jutsus like you just witnessed. However, I'm not quite done yet..." I reach into my weapons pack and withdraw a food pill, and commence to eat it. "With this, I can still do a little more!"
I do the hand signs and run towards boxhead. "chidori!!!" I yell, picking up incredible speed as I thrust my hand at boxhead with a jutsu that can tear through virtually any and every material...

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 03:56 PM
I see the chidori rushing towards me. I jump above you and then I turn the MSAK into a hand of paper bombs and throw them at you. I pull out a syringe and give myself a shot. "That was an artificial chakra shot. It will give me a boost of power for a while, not much different from the pill" I pant as I pull out a gattling gun and let loose with bullets.

loganace
12-05-2011, 04:59 PM
If you don't win boxhead, I will destroy you!

k-hatake
12-06-2011, 03:58 PM
I see the chidori rushing towards me. I jump above you and then I turn the MSAK into a hand of paper bombs and throw them at you. I pull out a syringe and give myself a shot. "That was an artificial chakra shot. It will give me a boost of power for a while, not much different from the pill" I pant as I pull out a gattling gun and let loose with bullets.

I quickly use the chidori to destroy all of the paper bombs before they can explode and enlarge the ball of lightning chakra to incinerate the bullets before they can harm me. I let the chidori fizzle out (fizzle: I like that word!) and do hand signs for one of the most helpful jutsu: Summoning jutsu. I yell "summoning jutsu!" and 7 huge eagles with swords in their talons appear in the air, one saying, "Geez, you should have seen the size of that stag that I ate- oh, look, she summoned us." With that, they all swoop on huge wings towards boxhead327, huge, yet graceful and lithe as they dart towards him, swords bared.