PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion of Sasuke vs Gaara

TobiramaSenju307
12-01-2011, 09:40 AM
the whole fight from the exams to when naruto arrives in the forest. personally its my favourite alongside third vs orochimaru

Maruko
12-01-2011, 11:37 AM
One of my favourite fights in part I.
I like it because Naruto had proven Sasuke that he too can be powerful and helpful!
The look in Sasuke's eyes when he saw the frog boss and so many Naruto combos is a holiday for my senses. For the first time Naruto wasn't the one who needed to be saved or protected,he wasn's a burden or a ''thing'' to protect for Sasuke,he fought for his friends and even Gaara,his enemy...he became a true Shinobi!

The only negative thing is him making Sasuke envious and angry,which lead to you know what.

In the stadium Sasu seemed so confident and cool,but when Chidori failed,he started to fail...

Sharingan19
12-01-2011, 01:58 PM
I preferred the 3rd vs Orochimaru fight but Sasuke vs Gaara was good.
Sasuke vs Gaara was basically Sasuke using Chidori then getting owned in the forest and having to be saved by Naruto which was pretty cool.
It's more Naruto vs Gaara than Sasuke, he uses too much chakra fighting Temari and Kankuro so when he gets to Gaara he can't really do much damage.

TobiramaSenju307
12-01-2011, 09:54 PM
well i liked the taijutsu in the stadium mainly. i like gaara but seeing his ego brought down was awesome.

Sharingan19
12-02-2011, 11:49 AM
The taijutsu was quite good. Seeing Sasuke improve so rapidly was good too. Gaara needed that beatdown. :D