PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored.

BoxHead
11-30-2011, 04:12 PM
Anyone wishing to fight? I'm a rookie, so... yeah. I'm currently in two fights, but no ones doing anything now. Any challengers?

loganace
12-01-2011, 06:27 AM
Would you like to battle me i two different fights? Because we have a battle going but we can use different characters on this one to make it more interesting.

sarutobi17
12-01-2011, 12:04 PM
i'll fight you or join the fight between you and loganace.

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 12:11 PM
o.o''

sarutobi17
12-01-2011, 02:00 PM
alright.i'll use my new character for this fight.

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Actually lets change it. You start then me then logan to get it going.

sarutobi17
12-01-2011, 02:45 PM
alright thats fine me.
zj after days of traveling the country comes to a stop as he encounters someone across the way.instead of discovering the persons identity first "he grabs a large two handed sword from his back"and rushes toward the target with his sword held out to his side,he carried the giant blade in his right hand keeping his left hand free.as he approached closer to the stranger now moments away from striking distance,he lifts up the blade raising it above his head and makes a swinging motion. "attempting to slice through the strangers head."the force behind the swing was powerful,bringing with it a small but strong breeze of wind that could make it difficult to remain balanced."zj remains silent keeping a close eye on his opponents movements"

k-hatake
12-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Anyone wishing to fight? I'm a rookie, so... yeah. I'm currently in two fights, but no ones doing anything now. Any challengers?

Hey! I've been here waiting for you to continue the fight! Come on!b!:)

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 04:03 PM
I see the blade coming towards me, and with my enhanced icy movements,I manage to duck my head under the blade and propel myself back with a jump filled with energy. I take Frostwyrm, my destructive, blood freezing, transforming, two handed sword and I use my powers to construct a ball of freezing energy and shoot it at sarutobi at supersonic speed with me jumping and strafing around to attack you physically. I won't post for another hour and a half, so yeah, please counter this.

k-hatake
12-01-2011, 04:07 PM
I see the blade coming towards me, and with my enhanced icy movements,I manage to duck my head under the blade and propel myself back with a jump filled with energy. I take Frostwyrm, my destructive, blood freezing, transforming, two handed sword and I use my powers to construct a ball of freezing energy and shoot it at sarutobi at supersonic speed with me jumping and strafing around to attack you physically. I won't post for another hour and a half, so yeah, please counter this.

Huh? Are you talking to me or someone else, because I know I didn't use any blades since my kunai attack.

sarutobi17
12-01-2011, 04:29 PM
zj notices his blade had missed and makes a handsign with his left hand.while bringing his sword back to his side,then heat quickly surrounded his body *heat release: armor*this armor melted any ice that came into contact.the lava like heat then grew to a massive size.taking the form of lava armor.zj then turned around and made eye contact with boxhead and a grin came across his face.zj: close combat is a interesting choice.lets see how your skill compares to mine.he then makes a few handsigns *heat release: palm spear* he raises his left palm and fires a spear made of lava towards you in order to cancel your attack while the spear attempts to pierce through you.zj then swings his sword once again now attempting to cut off your legs"

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 06:22 PM
"Snow Release: Powdery Doppleganer"
The fire spears and ZJ's blade both hit my doppelganger, melting it. He has an alarmed look on his face. I appear behind him and say, "Fire against ice? Nah, how about this? Water Style: Water tentacles! Ice style: Frost Daggers!" Large tentacles of water the 10 feet long are attached around me, with many long daggers of ice inside of it. "When this attack hits your heat armor, it will no longer function for a while, leaving you vulnerable. I get one tentacle to go around my sword as the others and the daggers fly toward ZJ.

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Huh? Are you talking to me or someone else, because I know I didn't use any blades since my kunai attack.
I'm against sarutobi >_<

loganace
12-02-2011, 04:45 AM
I fell extreme cold and heat at the same time."must be boxhead but who is this other that I sence"? I then rush to the battle and take out my twin demon pistols and lay on a tree. " Who should I attack"? "they are fighting. "I know of boxhead. "I still have minor frostbite." "but who is this newcomer?" Takes demon pistols and slaps them together. They then turn into a demon sword. Even though I have prepared to fight I still lay in the tree.

sarutobi17
12-02-2011, 11:04 AM
i stand there and watch as tentacles and daggers fly towards me upon turning around."ah i see, water to counter my heat armor.but there is more to my heat release then fire and lava."i then raise my left hand,you then see the water that forms each tentacle coming towards me.begin to boil as steam then rises creating a steam mist.as the daggers fly through the mist you hear each one miss as i leap to my right.i then make a single handsign....*heat release: heat doppleganger* my doppleganger bursts through the steam as a portion of the steam surrounds the doppleganger. increasing the force of it's speed and strength as he runs toward you and "attempts a punch to your face while following up with a kick to your chest."i can tell there is a new presence nearby...but who?-i thought to myself.as i remain hidden within the steam mist holding my sword over my shoulder awaiting movement from either boxhead or the newcomer who's presence was noticed by my senses.

sagemaster777
12-02-2011, 11:24 AM
My trap card activates.
The goblins Cook you in raw steamy green acid soup and feast upon you.

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 02:14 PM
My trap card activates.
The goblins Cook you in raw steamy green acid soup and feast upon you.
I would make a witty comeback but I know little about Yu Gi Oh

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 02:26 PM
I quickly move my sword and parry the punch and jump to dodge the kick.
"Ice release: Mirror Sealing" I summon large ice walla that make a pentagon around the doppleganager, which will bounce back any attack that hits it. "He's just a doppleganager, so he won't break out, but you could. Feel lucky that you have forced me to use a bit of effort..." I fly up into the air and my sword starts glowing. "You've seen this before, haven't you, logan? I know you're there. Frostwyrm, LEVEL TWO!" My sword glows and in any explosion, sending ice shards everywhere, it turns into a skeletal dragon, glowing with powdery frost that can freeze anyone who touches it. I point towards sarutobi and then Frostwyrm opens its mouth and shoots a flurry of enchanted freezing bones, sharp as any sword in the world, at sarutobi, as I fly in circles ,dropping sharp icicles. I stare at logan and smirk, "So ya wanna join the action now?"

loganace
12-02-2011, 08:12 PM
'I geuss now is as good as any." I then stand up and jump down. I then smile at frostwyrm and boxhead. "Ahh I hate the cold." I then start shivering. Then i start sweating I like the heat more. "So are you going to try to kill me to?" I then start streacing. "I've been waiting Kisou." "I can fight to make it go faster.

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 08:30 PM
"Nah, you're not the main problem now. I just wanna see sarutobi escape this"
/waits for counter.

loganace
12-02-2011, 08:38 PM
from me?

I then stab my sword into the ground and a portal opens. Lets get started for real!

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 08:45 PM
from me?

I then stab my sword into the ground and a portal opens. Lets get started for real!
Ya, but let sarutobi counter.

loganace
12-02-2011, 08:55 PM
OK. I just wanted to get that portal out there.

sarutobi17
12-03-2011, 09:27 AM
I quickly move my sword and parry the punch and jump to dodge the kick.
"Ice release: Mirror Sealing" I summon large ice walla that make a pentagon around the doppleganager, which will bounce back any attack that hits it. "He's just a doppleganager, so he won't break out, but you could. Feel lucky that you have forced me to use a bit of effort..." I fly up into the air and my sword starts glowing. "You've seen this before, haven't you, logan? I know you're there. Frostwyrm, LEVEL TWO!" My sword glows and in any explosion, sending ice shards everywhere, it turns into a skeletal dragon, glowing with powdery frost that can freeze anyone who touches it. I point towards sarutobi and then Frostwyrm opens its mouth and shoots a flurry of enchanted freezing bones, sharp as any sword in the world, at sarutobi, as I fly in circles ,dropping sharp icicles. I stare at logan and smirk, "So ya wanna join the action now?"
"i laugh...more ice to melt i see."i form two handsigns,*heat release: over heat* the power of my heat armor increases making the temperture in the area raise to a scorching level.instantly melting all the ice in the area,causing the ice shards, ice cicles and freezing bones to melt before they reach me."i'll admit it's been sometime since i've had to use that technique."i walk out of the steam mist with my sword over my shoulder."it's time to get serious.so look out iceman!and you as well logan!"i say as i form more handsigns....*heat release: scorching nightmare* the heat continues to raise higher reaching a unbelievable level.it can drain you of all the water in your body leaving you in a mummified state"now..." *heat release: wave of burning* as the heat continues a powerful wave of heat attempts to burn anyone within it's path.as it's height allows it to reach frostwyrm while it's width can reach logan.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Logan, you're up.

loganace
12-03-2011, 09:46 AM
"Ahh this'l be fun" I jump into my dark portal and come out behind sarutobi. I then tranform my sword into the demon pistols and I jab sarutobi with them. I slap them together still on your skin attempting to slice right throgh you chest.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 09:55 AM
I fly far away, but the heat is catching up. "Water Release: Protective Shield" I fly back, "Snow Release: Frozen tsunami-Level Two. Snow release: Quaking Earth" A large series of waves 30 feet tall try to trap sarutobi as fissures open from the ground that will lead him to an icy death. "It's not over yet. Bone release: Skeletal Spawn" Frostwyrm drops countless mini skeletal dragons and warriors from between her bones, the dragons breath an icy breath and the warriors are armed with katanas and bows. They all aim after sarutobi. I make a few more handsigns and are ready to shoot one more attack.

loganace
12-03-2011, 09:57 AM
He has a lot to counter, Hi five.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 10:17 AM
He has a lot to counter, Hi five.
/high fives
You have more in our battle. ;)

loganace
12-03-2011, 10:22 AM
runs to thread weeeeeeeeeeeee.

sarutobi17
12-03-2011, 10:41 AM
"i'm impressed i'll say that with a honest tone.but my armor is impressive as well that is a honest fact."as you place your pistols against me, my armor of heat reveals it's lava form once again.some of the lava (releases from the armor)and then moves toward you covering the pistols taking the attack instead of me and continues moving closer to your hands and will try to move it's way forward until it reaches your body if it does it would burn you alive."i see this could be a problem"i say as i see the various attacks.perhaps my ability with heat will not be enough this time."i form many hansigns with quick successon" *earth release: ultimate dome* a giant reinforced dome of earth release forms around me protecting me from the waves.i then jump into the air within the dome avoiding the ground for a moment.as i use *earth release: dome shatter* this will cause the dome to break it's self down and send shards of earth to fly everywhere.as it does i use my armor to form a giant arm of lava to extend from my armor to the ground that is safe.and pull myself with that arm to the safe ground,the lava arm then releases from the armor.*heat release: lava arm transforming wave* the arm grows in size and rushes toward the countless mini dragons and warriors taking the hits from the arrows and katana's and moves forward trying to wipe out the bone army."i see you two are going to be a tough duo.the rogue of peace is honest when he mentions this fight will be a good one"i say as i stand there keeping a close eye on boxhead and logan.

sarutobi17
12-03-2011, 10:44 AM
i just noticed i forgot the icy breath.but the dome would have blocked that making the earth shards now ice covered.

loganace
12-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Dragon flame seal three activate! My Ba starts forming around me and I send my Ba through my sword to freeze the lava. I smack my swors against the ground and the frozen lava breaks of. I then start making hand signs and the ground becomes shot with electricity and it attemps to shock you and stop your blood flow. " Lets go!"

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Sigh. "Summoning Jutsu: Crystal Golem" Out of the ground, a carbon crystal being, the size of a skyscraper appears out of the ground. It waves its arms making giant spikes rise out of the ground. "Frostwyrm: Ice Release: Beam of Death Frostwyrm opens its mouth and shoots down a beam that stretches a half acre. "Since I didn't charge it, it's half as powerful, but... Crystal release: Seven Pillar Cataclysm!" Crystals from the golem create seven large floating pillars around all of us. The pillars start charging up a beam on their tops and shoot them all down to sarutobi, destroying his atoms, if they hit. I command the golem to send his pikes from the ground flying into the air, aiming at sarutobi. "Bone release: Arm of Death." Frostwyrm's arm pops off and hovers over sarutobi, "Bone release: Finger Bullets-Level 2!" The arm shoots bone bullets from the fingertips like a gattling gun at sarutobi.

loganace
12-03-2011, 11:09 AM
o you want me to pull out more of my stops?

sarutobi17
12-03-2011, 01:06 PM
as i place my sword on the ground it responds to the electricity.as it then transforms into a large metal cage.*metal release: half moon transformation* it's metal takes great damage from the continued attacks from boxhead and counters the electricity.i then release it's form and run towards the pillars and ducking under the floating crystal pillars i appear outside of the closed in area."i never did like closed in spaces"i say as i stand there watching with my sword in hand, working on a counter attack to respond with."i'll need to recover some energy before i proceed.and my poor sword has taken alot damage,i'll have to be without my sword for awhile."i then return my sword to my back and tighten the belt used to carry the blade.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Logan's turn.

loganace
12-03-2011, 04:56 PM
I then shoot my demon pistols directly at you. sudenly the bullets explode and it turns into stone while you are in the explosion attempting to turn you to stone so quickly that it is faster than mock 7 and a half. "Let's see how you get away."

loganace
12-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Echo, echo, echo, echo, echo, echo, echo.

sarutobi17
12-13-2011, 08:29 PM
My heat armor grows to a massive size,letting off extreme heat."lava......fire.....steam....heat in all forms are my specialty."My armor turns into hardened lava that protects me from the explosion that attempted to turn me into stone.(the heat armor has extremely quick reaction when activated)"it seems I'll need to raise the heat to a whole new level.so let's see how you two fare?shall we."I hold my left hand up into the air (upon transforming into a steam armor from a hardened lava armor)you notice I'm gathering all the heat in the area and drawing it in towards me.greatly increasing my power at a slow pace that speeds up over time."your move.i'll need some more time before I'm ready to attack."

loganace
12-14-2011, 04:43 AM
Now we wait for Box.

loganace
12-29-2011, 04:05 PM
My heat armor grows to a massive size,letting off extreme heat."lava......fire.....steam....heat in all forms are my specialty."My armor turns into hardened lava that protects me from the explosion that attempted to turn me into stone.(the heat armor has extremely quick reaction when activated)"it seems I'll need to raise the heat to a whole new level.so let's see how you two fare?shall we."I hold my left hand up into the air (upon transforming into a steam armor from a hardened lava armor)you notice I'm gathering all the heat in the area and drawing it in towards me.greatly increasing my power at a slow pace that speeds up over time."your move.i'll need some more time before I'm ready to attack."

It's my turn! Why didn't anyone tell me?! Okay here I go.

As I see you I start charging at you I then make some hand signs and a energy shield goes around me like a new layer of skin. I make my pistols fire at you many,many times and I run very quickly behind sarutobi and make hand signs shadow possesion jutsu! If it hits I will make hand signs that will make us both make us die. But because of my shield I willlive. Also if it hits the bulleys will kill you.