PDA

View Full Version : My story

Moon
07-14-2009, 12:14 PM
meh....i thought it would be fun to right one
(setting:a kingdom with an evil ruler)
------------
Intro:
As a young man paced in the waiting room of the hospital he prayed "Please don't let this one die too". Later,a docter came out and walked to the man.The man said "Are the alive." the docter said "....i'm sorry your wife didn't make it."then the man said "What about the baby." Then the docter paused and said "Edward your newborn boy is alive and well." Enven though Edward was filled with sadness he smiled then he said "I will call him.....Dusk"
-------
i am not the best at writing but this is the best i can do(p.s. there are a few time skips)

Moon
07-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Chapter one:The curse

After months of Dusk's birth Edward tried to keep Dusk from dieing.Dusk keeped on having near death experiences like somehow getting ontop of his house and jumping off to being attacked by wild animals.Edward heard that a Magician was coming to his town.He doesn't belive in magic but it was worth a try.

Weeks later,Edward and Dusk went to the Magicians cart they saw many srange potions and dusts. Then out of nowhere a man appeared and asked "Yes what can i do for you" so edward said "Is there any way you can make my son immortal." the Magician looked shocked and said "Yes,i can but there is a few rules to this immortality" Edward looked confused and asked "There is more than one kind of immortality" the Mage said "Yes and this one is called a Heart Lock.You see i can lock his heart where he never dies but the rules are.if someone had a heart key they can kill him by unlocking his heart.He is immortal when his friends are not around.The next one is crucial if he ever draws blood from another human two will be born from one"
Edward looked surprised and said "What do you mean by 'two will be born from one' "
Then the mage said "i am not to say no more so shall we begin" Edward nodded and the mage began the ritual.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Good, Moon. Keep working!

sasruto
07-16-2009, 03:10 PM
YAY. I like it for now

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:10 AM
Chapter 2:The rebels
13 horrid years have passed and the evil king's reign grew larger every month.

As strange people came into the town Edward and Dusk live people hid knowing how they are....but Edward and his son. Soon after they came Edward nock over the leader of the people so Edward said "Sorry my....." then the leader hit Edward to a wall "watch where you are going" then Dusk said "Hey leave me dad alone" then Dusk helped his dad up but then the leader kicked Dusk to the ground "Stay down kid before i hurt you." Then something snapped in Edward and he said "Stay away from my kid" the the leader said "Who's gonna stop me you." the suddenly Edward nocked out the leader and the rest of the stange people attacked only to be deafeted by Edward.Hours later the leader woke up and walked to Edward and said "I am sorry for what happened" so Edward said "It's ok it was an acciedent that went wrong" the leader nodded and asked "How would you like to lead the rebels agianst the king" Edward looked shocked and said "I don't know but it will be better for the people so yes i would." Dusk overheard the conversation and asked "Hey can i join" Edward paused and said "No you are too young" Dusk sighed and said "ok fine"
The former leader said "My name is Leon ok" Edward nodded and said "Rest tonight and attack tomorrow"

Soon the king noticed a rebelliation started and the king was frustrated. As the king walked with his war general he asked "How many battles have our army fought with those rotten rebels"
then the general answered "Over 30 sire but the have a new comander they say." the king asked "Ok what is his name if you know it" the general stopped and said "Edward......your brother." Then the king stopped cold in his tracks and said "That rotten scumbag."

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:15 AM
dude thats hecka good

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:16 AM
dude thats hecka good
whatever......

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:20 AM
whatever......
what?

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:22 AM
what?
idk....me think how to write the next part in the next week or so

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:26 AM
idk....me think how to write the next part in the next week or so
ooh cool, do you have the idea already?

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:27 AM
ooh cool, do you have the idea already?
no it takes a while they usually come up when i am taking a dump:shock::shock:

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:28 AM
no it takes a while they usually come up when i am taking a dump:shock::shock:
lol weird, but at least it gives you the ideas

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:30 AM
lol weird, but at least it gives you the ideas
yea they also come when i am watching tv and on the com.

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:32 AM
yea they also come when i am watching tv and on the com.
ooh, cool man

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:34 AM
ooh, cool man
and acuardly i live my story in my dreams

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:37 AM
and acuardly i live my story in my dreams
really?

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:39 AM
really?
yea....i am in books when i sleep...i hate the ones when i have to be a girl when i dream

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:40 AM
yea....i am in books when i sleep...i hate the ones when i have to be a girl when i dream
cool, oh wow that must be wierd :shock:

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:41 AM
cool, oh wow that must be wierd :shock:
yea it is it is also bad when i read freakin' romance novels and dream i am in them*pukes*

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:45 AM
yea it is it is also bad when i read freakin' romance novels and dream i am in them*pukes*
lol are you a girl or a guy in those dreams?

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:46 AM
lol are you a girl or a guy in those dreams?
mostly guys thre times girls i am always the main character so....

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:49 AM
mostly guys thre times girls i am always the main character so....
that mustve sucked even more when being a girl :shock:

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:50 AM
that mustve sucked even more when being a girl :shock:
heck yea....but i killed the guys....no more reading books where the main character is a girl

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:52 AM
heck yea....but i killed the guys....no more reading books where the main character is a girl
ooh thats good, lol yea thats a good idea

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:54 AM
ooh thats good, lol yea thats a good idea
yea..

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:55 AM
yea..
how exactly did you kill them anyway? :twisted:

Moon
07-17-2009, 01:57 AM
how exactly did you kill them anyway? :twisted:
giant dinosaur...and yes it is easy to manipulate my dreams in or out of my body

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 01:59 AM
giant dinosaur...and yes it is easy to manipulate my dreams in or out of my body
ooh awesome man, i heard being able to manipulate dreams is hecka cool

Moon
07-17-2009, 02:00 AM
ooh awesome man, i heard being able to manipulate dreams is hecka cool
it is i made my self immortal in my dream

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-17-2009, 02:03 AM
it is i made my self immortal in my dream
awesome dude, unfortunately i have like no control over my dreams

Moon
07-17-2009, 04:59 AM
chapter3: Death to a father
As the night hours passed and the rebels slept Dusk was hiding himself in a wagon that was to hide to hide the rebels from the King's men. When everyone woke up and ate Edward said "We leave now to have an early advange agianst the king." Everyone roared in agreement and got up and hid in the wagons but the one's in Knight's armor they stole to get through the wall.

As they departed Edward wondered "Where is Dusk. I Haven't seen him." Then Leon said "Is something wrong." Edward snapped back to reality "Yes everything is fine"

As the rebels approached the castle Some of the king's men searched the carts for rebels. Edward said "Oh no" As the knights found the rebels one rebel attacked the knights and said "Go i hold these guys off" As the rebel fought the kights the others charged at the castle only to have a hoard of Knights to attack them.Dusk looked out to see the enemy but followed his father.As the rebels fought the Knights Leon,Edward,and Dusk went after the king.

In the throne room the king is on the throne and talking to a watch gaurd injured. "So myscumbag of a brother is attacking my castle." said the king.The watchman replied "Yes....but....he..."as the watchman dies the king watched and said "If he is here then he is coming after me" as the king grabbed his sword he got ready for the attack.

As the three traveled up and Dusk still unnoticed they got ready to kill the king. They barged through the doors and saw the king. Edward said "Brother,I WILL KILL YOU IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO" then he grabbed his dagger and attacked but the king simply took the attack and was hit in the heart. Edward said "Finnaly you are de....GWUAA" Edward looks down to see a sword sticking in his stomach "But...How" he said and the king replied "I simply became immortal" as Edward died he saw Dusk and thought "Dusk run away." As Dusk stood there shocked he threw a Dagger at his uncle hoping it would kill him but it missed but drew blood.As some thing snapped in Dusk's head his personality starts to split and his hair and eyes grew black "What is happening" he was nocked out by a knight but only to be saved by Leon.As Dusk and Leon headed out the castle Leon saw all the rebels dead.

When they were far away from the castle Leon left the unconcius Dusk at an inn in a city.Then Leon left the city to his home knowing he had failed.

Moon
07-19-2009, 11:55 PM
Chapter4:Moon and Sun

As Dusk laid down as his personality splits his splited personalities had a talk. A black haired and eyes dusk started "Gaa what happened and who are you" as he pointed to a white haired and eyed dusk "I don't know i was going to ask you that and i am you and you are me....well i do think i know what is going on" Then Black Dusk said angerly "Well tell me." then he covered his mouth and thought "Why am i acting so negative" as Black thought white heard it and said "Hey i read you thoughts....and why do i feel so positive" as black rushed up to white he said "Tell me what is going on" and white replied "Ok...remember that ritual or dad took us too to become immortal" the black said "Yea he said if we drew blood we will split"Black looked shocked and said "That is it but how do we get out of here and what will we go by" white paused and said "Ok we attack each other hoping we will wake up and i will go by Sun and you go by Moon how does that sound" Black said after thinking "Ok fine" As the two attacked each other the Body of dusk looked more like Moon.

As the King had his throneroom cleaned he talked to the Head Knight "Sir Rein i want you to make a man hunt for this boy" the king showed a picture of Dusk before the split. Sir Rein said "As you wish." and he walked off.

As Moon woke up he looked for Sun "Hey Sun where are you." and a voice in Moon's head said "I am here in your head appearently only one of us can be out at once" and Moon said "Ok but how will we know when to switch" As Sun replied "We will work it out" Moon wascovering his head and put sunglasses on and Sun asked "What are you doing"and Moon replied "We might go through physical changes like our hair and eyes so we better cover them" Sun Said "Ok but what do we do now" and Moon said "WE will finish what our dad started.....WE WILL KILL THE KING"

Moon
07-23-2009, 10:02 PM
Chapter5: Too Far
As Moon goes ou the inn he asked the innkeeper where the King's Castle is and the Innkeeper replied "You want to go there" and Moon said "Yes why is that a surprised" and the innkeeper said the "That castle is two kingdoms away" Moon looked surprised and said "Two kingdoms hmm....." and Sun asked "What is it Moon" and Moon said "We need to go fast then" and Moon left.

As Moon traveled through town he heard a shriek and asked Sun "Did you hear that" and Sun said "Yea lets look for it someone could be in trouble" as Sun said that Moon looked for the shriek and went to an ally where five men were conering a girl the same age as Moon and Sun and the biggest one said "Come on little girl we won't hurt you....much" and the girl shrieked "NO get away from me" and on man shoved the girl into a wall and blood started coming out of her mouth. As Moon watched Sun said "Go help her you are the negative one" Moon smiled evily and nodded and shouted "Hey leave her alone" and the men looked anround and the leader shouted back "Then come out and do something" and Moon walked out and the men laughed and the smallest one said "Hey kid leave before you get hurt' but as he said that Moon threw him to a wall and broke his ribs and said "Who else wants some" and everyone ran at moon but was easily defeated and Moon walked up to the leader and said "If you ever do something like this agian you will more than your other arm" and he ripped the leader's arm off and the leader ran away with the others and Sun said "You took that too far" and Moon said "No i would of killed them if i went too far" and he looked at the girl as she looked in horror and said "Don't worry i won't hurt you" and the girl said shaking "ok...but who are you" and Moon said "the name is Moon" as he said that his head gear came off and his eyes and hair turn white "And I am Sun and who are you" the girl looked surprised and said "Call me Grace and where did moon go" and Sun replied "He is tired he riped the guy's arm off he must of gotten tired" Grace nodded and said "Ok and thank you for saving me.

Moon
07-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Chapter6:Bloodthirst

As Sun started to walk around town asking people what is the fastest way to get to his uncle's kingdom but is having no luck Grace followed him all the way then Sun asked "Not trying to be rude but why are you following us" Grace looked confused and said "Us,is there someone else going with you" Sun sighed and said "No Moon and I concider each other seperate people" as Sun said that Moon woke up and said in Sun's head "Yea now tell us why you are following us" and Sun replied "She can't here you remember" and Grace said "I am following you because you helped me so i have to help you...it is a thing in my family i have to do it" Sun sighed and said "Ok and do you know how to get to my kingdom,Windegon." Grace said "No but i know how does"
Sun asked "Who" Grace looked down and said "I don't know his name but i know where he is" Sun said "Ok good enough but where is he" Grace said "Well he is in the town's bar but we can't get in" Sun smiled and said "Ha...by judging Moon we will get in fast" Grace asked "How we are to young" then Sun smiled and said "Moon will almost kill them so we can get in easily" Grace shrugged and said "Ok ,i guess,let's go" So the two left.

At the bar Sun's eyes and hair grew black and was Moon now.Grace asked "Ok are you Moon now" Moon replied "Yea so lets go" As they approached the door Moon saw a wanted poster of Dusk but ignored it. A big man blocked the door to the bar and said "Sorry kids but you are too young." Moon grabbed the man and threw him out of the way and said "Look no one is getting in the way of our goal" so both Grace and Moon walked in only to get strange looks and Moon said 'What we are here to see someone so do what you are doing" so everyone started doing what they were doing. As Moon and Grace walked to the bartender and Moon asked "Hey is there someone that can give me information on how to get to Windegon quickly" the Bartender looked at mhim oddly and asked "Yes but he doesn't want to see any kids now go" Moon grabbed the bartender and threw him and yelled "Ok not tell me who and where he is" as he said that everyone in the bar attacked Moon.A big man came at Moon with a sword and swanged it trying to hit moon but he keeped dodging soon after three other swordsmen came at him and all four of them stabbed Moon in the heart.As they backed away Moon pulled one of the swords out and cut the head off of the biggest one.As blood went everywhere a small drop of blood went in Moon's mouth.As Moon went crazy killing everyone Grace shreiked "No Moon stop!" after killing the man he had by the throat Moon started at Grace but stopped right before striking her and he calmed down and asked "What happened,and why does my head hurt" Grace stared at Moon in hooror as someone began to clap.

Moon
08-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Chapter7:

As Widegon's King watched the exacutions of traitors he was informed that Dusk could not be found. The king said "Well kill everyone who looks like him and tell the kingdoms around us about that and make sure it's before my daughters wedding" as he said that the servant ran to the messanger eagles.

As Moon turned around he saw a man with an axe bigger than his body on his back. Moon said "Who are you." as he said that the man said "My name isn't inportant but what YOU want is" Moon was going to say something but Grace covered his mouth and said "We are going to windegon and we need to talk to someone who can get help us get there fast and we heard he was here.Do you know him" and then moon replied "We need to get there for an there for the king's daughter's wedding" the man thought and said "I'm the guy your looking for but you will have to work for me till I get you there" Grace asked "What kind of work" and he smiled and said "Don't worry I
am a traveling blacksmith and merchant nothing bad" Moon replied "Fine but we better get there in a week." the man said "Ok and call me Collen" Moon nodded and said "Names Moon and if you see me with white eyes and hair call me Sun" as he said that Sun boomed in Moon's head "Don't tell him about me" and moon ignored sun and pointed to Grace and said "She's Grace" Collen nodded and said "Ok we will go at dawn i am done with this town now it's late lets go and hit the hay." Grace nodded but Moon said "No i have to much in my head i will be ok" Collen shrugged and said "Ok grace heres you bed" he dragged Grace to a room in the bar with a bunk bed.

Later that night Collen found moon on the roof and went to him.Moon asked "What do you want" and Collen asked "I just want to know a few things" Moon nodded and said "Ok ask whatever you want" Collen asked "How come you didn't die in the fight even after you were stabbed and why do you want to get to Windegon for the wedding"
Moon said "I have a locked heart which makes me immortal under a few circomstances...and me going to Windegon.....is personal" Collen said "Ok....well i won't standed in you way....now i am going to bed" he left Moon on the roof.

mangagirl
08-05-2009, 11:54 AM
wow awesome moon!!!!!

Kyoko(Ko-Ko)
10-03-2009, 07:07 PM
I like the blood shed in the last chapter

SakuraGirl
10-03-2009, 07:10 PM
wow i like it