PDA

View Full Version : shadowslayer's story

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 10:21 AM
this is the story of my life so far.
(if this sounds like anyone elses... im sorry. i didnt mean it)

part 1: the encounter

i was in the park sitting alone. all my friends were at camp or had something better to do then sit alone. suddenly i saw a person in a trenchcoat even though it was a schorching hot day. i knew that there was something wrong with this guy. he came up to me. he smelled like blood and death. my instinct said to run away, but my feet felt like they were nailed to the ground. the man bit down hard into my neck. i could feel the blood rushing out from me. he let go and i fell to the ground...

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 10:34 AM
wow......scary

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Part II: afraid

When i woke up i was in my own bed. there wernt any marks on my neck though i was sure that there should be some. I was afraid that a vampire would come to finish me off. everyone i asked said that i had been in bad with a bad fever and i just had a nightmare. i wasnt going to accept that because i knew that someone had almost killed me. later that year when i turned 13, i decided to travel the world and find the vampire that bit me.

Junchurikihost13
07-14-2009, 01:37 PM
interesting

rose93
07-14-2009, 01:38 PM
luved it, haha vampires!
vampires r cool can't wait to see wat happens next

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 01:39 PM
thnx every1

Ninja of Cao
07-14-2009, 01:43 PM
Nice story.

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 01:57 PM
Part III: the school

As i wandered, i saw some interesting things. as i wandered i thought about what i would do if i found the vampire. i couldnt really kill it. soon after i left i started to run low on supplies. on the 11 day after leaving home, i collapsed in what appeared to be a schoolyard. when i woke up, i was in bed again. this seemed to be getting to be a regular event. as i woke up people came in. they fed me food and gave me things to wear. i was starting to feel at home when someone came up. "can i have some blood?" he asked while i watched tv. i just tilted my head back to look at him. he took that for a yes. the bit down. i could feel my blood rushing out from me again. then one said thats enough. he pulled the kid away. i was drained (of energy and blood) then the older vampire came in. he did something (i still dont understand what) and i immediatly felt better. just then i got news i was being moved to a diffrent school.

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 04:22 PM
:lol: i almost killed you :shock:

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 04:24 PM
i can't wait for more

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 04:28 PM
:lol: i almost killed you :shock:
yea u were the vampire.
(this event was covered from vl's point of view in part III of his story)

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 04:37 PM
part IV: new life

First thing the next day, i was sent to a diffrent school. there really wasnt any diffrence for me because i was treated the same way. i was fed and given clothes and a room. all i had to do was give some blood. I was a "personal" feeder which meant that i only let certain people feed off of me. after the first week i started to feel at home. thats when i saw the vampire that almost killed me. we quickly became friends (or something like that). i only let him and a few others feed from me. then one day, some1 killed two feeders. I hid in the corner until it was over. then my friend walked in. he searched the room. he didnt see me hiding in the shadows. then the doors clanged shut.

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 04:41 PM
o_O...you were in there......scary

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 04:43 PM
i kno, it was

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 04:45 PM
write more^^

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 04:45 PM
your chapters are smaller than mine

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 04:48 PM
sorry :evil:
but i write them quicker so our output is about the same.

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 04:49 PM
ok^^.

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 04:57 PM
part V: The Incident

I was silently pondering my fate when suddenly vl (my friend) perked up. i must have made a noise or something because he came over to where i was to investigate. i curled up into a ball and hoped that he wouldnt notice me. it didnt work well. "what r u doing?" he asked me. i was too scared to answer. i could hear his stomach growl and i could tell that he was hungry. i slowly peeked out. "r u hungry?" i asked. he just nodded. i slowly curled out of my ball. he bit down on my neck. this hurt more than usual. suddenly everything started to hurt. i felt fangs slowly growing out of my mouth. then everything was normal. i felt a raging thirst. i immediatly bit into the closest thing i could find. that thing was vl's neck. after a little bit he gently pushed me aside. then i heard the doors open...

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 05:01 PM
i has changed you

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 05:02 PM
yup. this covers what happened during the "3 hours" u were in the shed.
even though to me it seemed like 30 minutes...

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 05:05 PM
:lol:

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 05:09 PM
i will write more tomorrow

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 05:10 PM
ok......

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 07:09 AM
Part VI: Trouble

when i heard the doors open i immediatly ran to hide again. it was the girl who had killed the two feeders. what are you doing Kanna?" vl asked suspiciously. "i killed them....i did not mean to but i killed them. i am going to get rid of the bodies so no one gets in trouble" she replied. "a little late for that Kanna" he said and pointed to one of the teachers standing right behind her. the teacher picked her up and pushed her to a wall. Kanna had already feinted from shock so he went to vl. i just watched as the teacher yelled at vl. then the teacher hoisted vl and kanna over his shoulders and took them away. then the teacher came back to the shed. as he examined the bodies and searched the area he found me hiding in the corner.

rose93
07-15-2009, 07:14 AM
I luv ur stories!
Its also good becuz u put vl in it.
he seems happy.
Make the next chp. soon.
I won't bug u like I sometimes do w/ sagara.

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 07:18 AM
thnx for the praise. vls story is good two. it gives his point of view on the events. heres the link: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9325
enjoy :D

Junchurikihost13
07-15-2009, 07:34 AM
interesting... I find it that you are a good horror writer shadow

Junchurikihost13
07-15-2009, 07:38 AM
hey rose

rose93
07-15-2009, 07:38 AM
hey!!!!

Junchurikihost13
07-15-2009, 07:43 AM
hows it hangin

Junchurikihost13
07-15-2009, 07:45 AM
Hey shadow the next part of my story is up

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 09:03 AM
omg......:lol: scary

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 09:42 AM
part VII: The New Old School

"who r u?" he asked me. i just sat there wondering what would happen. "were u involved in the killing of the feeders?" he practicly yelled at me. i just wimpered. he grabbed me and hoisted me up to his eye level. "TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed. "I didnt have anything to do with the killing. im one of the feeders but now im a vampire. please dont kill me." i rushed to explain. after hearing my story he told me that i would go back to the vampire school (i was then at a school for vampire lycans). So the next day, i was sent back to the first school. when i got there a boy calling himself james showed me around the school. we were instant friends. then one day a new human crossed the boundry line of our school. just like me, he collapsed. i was hungry (or thirsty, whatever u want to call it) because i hadnt eaten in two days. i bit down. i lost my control for three seconds and i killed the boy...

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 09:45 AM
and now we have our own story..........until later

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 09:45 AM
so i am waiting until he gets closer^^

rose93
07-15-2009, 09:50 AM
cool can't wait for the next chp.
ur stories r so interesting.

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Part VIII: Expulsion

One of the teachers came up from behind me. "WHY DID U DO THAT?!?!?!" she screamed. i didnt kno what to say. i just waited for her to bite me or kill me. she took me to the vampire council. "this child just killed an innocent boy who just crossed into our land! the boy was almost dead and this menace-" she poined at me "Killed him! i say that we kill the MENACE before he kills anyone else at this school!" the head council member looked down at me. "we must debate this matter further, was all he said. when the council came back i was strapped to a chair. the head council member looked down at me like a judge giving a sentence to a convict (which was kinda what he was) he opened his mouth and said "the council has found u guilty of killing an innocent. for this we will expel u."

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 09:59 AM
wow :lol:

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 10:00 AM
wow :lol:

yea. wow

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 10:05 AM
KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 10:17 AM
Part IX: Departure

I packed my bags that night and i left the school. i didnt kno what i would do or where i would go. it reminded me of when i originally set out on this journey almost 3 months ago. its amazing how much ur life can change in a short time. i started to wander again, feeding when i had to and hiding from anyone who knew me. Eventually i wound up in the middle of a thick woods. i decided to find shelter. i found an abandoned house. i pacthed things up and decided to live there. i put up some old posters i had and made myself at home. there was a note that i hadnt noticed before. it said "beware of the shrine of the wolf." i didnt kno what it meant so i went exploring. then i saw a shrine in the middle of a clearing with a wolf sleeping on it. "well a wolf i havent seen one in years," i said to myself. then i noticed that the wolf was awake and looking at me...

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 10:22 AM
and now......we have caught up :lol:

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 10:23 AM
well mostly... but yea we r caught up

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 10:24 AM
:lol: well just about

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 03:12 PM
chapter X: the wolf

"come with me, i will be able to take care of you" i said and smiled. the wolf followed me and it was quiet for a while. "you sure are a quiet one" i said. 'what in the world are you talking about mister?' he thought. wait... i could hear him. either something was wrong with me or there was something strange with this wolf "nothing is wrong with me." i said. 'wait, you can hear my thought?' he thought again,seeing if it was just a coincidence. "yes. people can hear your thoughts. but only if you want them to" i answered his question although i wasnt entirely sure of that. we got to "my" house and I said "make urself at home." he walked away to explore the house. while he was gone i took a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. 'why do you have so many weapons' he thought,trying to reach him. "i collect weapons from the wars" i shouted across the house. it wasnt really true, but i didnt want him to kno that i kinda broke in and stole the house. he looked at my old dog show poster. 'you must like dogs' he thought aloud."yes i love dogs" i said, right behind him. "you want to go to one" i asked while i stared up at the poster. 'sure why not' he replied. "well we will have to get you ready for it then" and i led him to the bathroom to take a bath.............

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 03:20 PM
kool^^

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 03:40 PM
chapter XI: the show

after i gave him a bath he was about ready for the show. he was still following me around anywhere i went. i finally found the old collar that i had carried with me. i turned to the wolf and tried putting the collar around his neck (which he refused). he stoped me by biting my hand and transferring some of his venom to me. "you are VL! i remember that venom." i said very surprised. 'yes, i am VL' he said back. i said "you need a collar though" 'i refuse to put that thing on me' he replied. "but-" i tried to speak but VL cut me off 'i will not wear it' he said. "fine. but you have to stay right next to me no matter what then" i said exasperated. 'i don't care. i will stay by you then' he replied. "then lets go" i yelled back as i got up and started walking to the door. VL followed me and we walked through the forest until we were at a village. we went into the village and found a open spot that was filled with dogs. we went up to the back and i filled out a form to enter VL in the show. when i heared my name on the intercom, i said "ok, there will be a big obstcal course but you understand me unlike some of these dogs. just go through it as fast as you can ok?" i talked him through and we went outside to the obstical course. VL ran through the obstical course as fast as posibal and made first place there. I grabed VL and pulled him to another spot and we walked around in circles for a while then i told him to jump on the platform. he jumped on it. the judges came and looked at all of the other dogs. then they came to VL and when they were done wrote something down. i was curious of what she gave VL, because after all, i didnt really give him a makeover (i wouldnt want to [hed probably just bite me]). after that we went to the judges and they said we won first place in the contest. after we were done there we went back to the house and he put the trophy down on the table and i left and told VL not to follow. once i had gone a considerable distance from the house, i started to follow someones sent. i found a clueless hunter and i quickly bit him. i walked back in and said that i was going to bed. i knew that he had followed me, but i wouldnt tell him until tomorrow.

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 03:44 PM
awesome^^

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 03:44 PM
it is.

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 03:45 PM
except you wrote i talked me through instead of i talked him

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 03:46 PM
except you wrote i talked me through instead of i talked him

oh...
ill edit that right now

rose93
07-15-2009, 04:07 PM
wow, I luv ur stories.

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 08:08 PM
can't wait for more

shadowslayer
07-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Chapter XII: Friends, Foes, and Scoldings

I woke up early the next morning. since i was still upset about VL sneaking out to see what i was doing, i put the collar on him while he was asleep. then i went back to bed. i woke to the sound of a dog barking outside my room. i went out and found VL trying to chew off the collar. "bad!" i said. 'i said that i wouldnt wear a collar!' he thought. "yea well after u followed me into the woods when i told u not to, i think that u need to learn when not to stick ur snout into other peoples buisness," i said to him. 'how did u become a vampire?' he asked me. "its a long story, r u sure that u want me to explain it?" he just nodded his head. "okay then," i said "it began about four months ago..." i went on to tell him how i got bitten and then set out to find the vampire who bit me. about finding the school, almost being killed several times, and being changed by him when he was trapped in the shed. after i had explained everything he was silent. "is there something wrong?" i asked worried. 'no its just that... i changed u. i didnt mean to...' he thought miserably. "its alright. iv had more fun and more adventure than i had had in my life! plus i made a great friend." i said. he perked up almost immediatly. just as we were getting breakfast, a man came into the house. when he saw us he screamed. "what are u two doing in my house!?!" he yelled. 'can i eat him?' VL asked. "fine just try not to make a mess." i said exasperated. the old man pulled out a concealled sword and was about to slash VL but i pushed VL out of the way and took the blow instead. then VL attacked the man from behind. i turned away holding my nose so i couldnt smell the blood. i went to the first aid kit and bandaged up my shoulder while VL finished his meal.

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 12:13 PM
wow^ ^awesome

shadowslayer
07-16-2009, 12:14 PM
wow^ ^awesome

even though u have to wear a collar?

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 12:28 PM
i am still mad about that :evil: i am going to get it off next part....

shadowslayer
07-16-2009, 12:29 PM
okay if u say so.

rose93
07-16-2009, 01:00 PM
even though u have to wear a collar?

the collar part was a bit werid, but I liked it.
It seemed like vl was a dog.
great chp.

shadowslayer
07-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Chapter XIII: Travel

Once VL finished his "breakfast" i decided that we needed to leave the house in case someone else came and discovered that there was a vampire and his pet wolf living here. "VL we have to leave the house," i told him. 'why?' he asked 'i like it here.' "if we stay here we might get found again and this time they may just run and tell people that a stranger and his pet wolf are living here." 'ill leave if u will take off this collar' i took the collar off. we grabbed a few provisions and left to find a new village. as we traveled we met new people. I saw James (who i explained was my old friend from the vampire academy) again and he decided to join us in our travels. we had traveled the land searching for the right place for us to live. then we saw a new village that we hadnt seen before. it was the Village Hidden in the Shadows. we went in. the villagers all backed away from us as we moved through the village. we went in to the kage's residence. the kage immediatly sent us away from the village as soon as we stepped into the room. i felt lonely and sad that we couldnt find a place that would take us in. "i have to go hunt." i told VL and James. VL decided that he would come with me. as we got into the deep woods a shadow crossed our path...

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 01:32 PM
oOooOoOooOOOoooOOooOooOOoooOooOOooOooo scary :lol:

shadowslayer
07-16-2009, 01:33 PM
yea

SPOILER ALERT!!!

james jumps us in the woods and trys to kill us

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 01:59 PM
:lol: wow

rose93
07-17-2009, 02:06 PM
good chp.
can't wait for the next one.

shadowslayer
07-30-2009, 06:26 AM
Chapter XIV: Ambush

James jumped down from a high branch. "what the... how... why did u... how... james..." full sentences wernt coming to me. "im not james u fool" he said evily. "im joe." "whats the difference?" VL asked. "we r twins! i killed him because he was going to warn u!" he yelled in my face. "warn us that he had a dip of a bro?" I pipped in. "NO!!!!!!! but he was going to warn u that we were on ur trail. a vampire and a mutant wolf dont appear everyday! and the fact that u get along means that u r even more special!" "as much as i like to be admired," VL told joe, "i think that u r outnumbered." "u may think that" Joe said. he gave a sharp wistle and suddenly 20 people jumped out from the bushes and grabbed VL and me. I realized that we had been set up. i faught to free myself and VL, but as much as i faught the people just held on tighter. "hah the orginazation has u now!" joe cried in triumph. "i have to unleash the forbidden move!" VL yelled. "okay this is deffinately an emergency situation!" i yelled back. we began to focus our chakra...

ベーゼル
07-30-2009, 06:29 AM
Good story.

shadowslayer
07-30-2009, 06:37 AM
Good story.

thanx if u want u can read Vampire Lycan's story. my story mimics his.

vampire Lycan
07-30-2009, 08:13 AM
o_O wow