PDA

View Full Version : --------SPOILER------ Do you think Kakashi is going to die?

k+h4ever
04-14-2009, 08:08 PM
OMG! ----------SPOILER------------------ In the Naruto manga Kakashi uses his Mangekyo Sharingan to protect Choji when Pain shoots a missile at him. Kakashi had only a little bit of chakra left and used it all up so people are having a debate if he dies or not. Kakashi refers to Obito and Rin after he uses it so........ i need some peoples opinions!!!!!!!! My first kakashi thread kind of died so I made another one. i hope he does not die!!!!

*MEXICAN KUNOITCHI*
04-14-2009, 09:12 PM
well he does!!!!!!!.....srry!!! im a spoiler!!!!

Toma RNK
04-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Naruto fails to detect his chakra so he either has a VERY little or none.

There really is no solid answer right now.

My bet is he dies.

Inuyashahinata
04-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Hmmm.... good question. Well in either way the manga will be dramatic which is the point isn't it? If he dies everyone is sad and dramatic that way, and if he lives, dramatic that way because there will most likely be a rematch so I think it is impossible to say for sure but I say he will live since no one confirmed it yet right?

Super_Sid195
04-14-2009, 10:09 PM
i am not to sure about this.i know choji's dad dies.
but i don't really know if kakashi dies, and if so.....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
PS: since pain is almost died or died and if kakashi s gone, is the anime slowly ending or something. :? :? :? :? :? :?

Inuyashahinata
04-15-2009, 09:19 AM
i am not to sure about this. i know choji's dad dies.
but i don't really know if kakashi dies, and if so.....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
PS: since pain is almost died or died and if kakashi s gone, is the anime slowly ending or something. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Ok and how is Pain almost dead???

insanesadi
04-15-2009, 03:34 PM
No Kakashi will not die!! :x (I Hope)
If he does Kishimoto can expect alot of angry fans at his door!

Inuyashahinata
04-15-2009, 06:09 PM
lol Thats true fellow Kakashi fan :)

eternalblackrain
04-15-2009, 06:22 PM

kakashi can't die!!!!! he's like the best character ever and if all of those other fans don't show up at his door....... i WILL. and he better be prepared for the results.

p.s. if he is dead,masashi better figure out a way to bring him back cause many people quit watching and reading naruto since kakashi ((oh i hate to say it)) "died"......
there i said it....... T-T

Avian
04-16-2009, 08:41 PM
If you read my spoiler, you will learn the answer...
Kakashi is 99.9% dead right now. It hasn't been confirmed, but the way everything is set up, he's dead now... :cry:

Negai Boshi
04-16-2009, 09:54 PM
It's really sad to say this, but I think Kakashi's probably not gonna pull through. I think Kishimoto's getting rid of the Jonin and higher characters to show that this new generation is taking over....but I really want Kakashi to live.