PDA

View Full Version : Battle me? Please!

loganace
11-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Restrictions: you have to be in a post order and have attacks not just like "I stab him with my sword" they can try to block.
main ability: Can use my spirit and my chakra comepletely in harmony.l

BoxHead
11-23-2011, 11:26 PM
Meh, I'll try one.
Location: In the middle of a Cherry Blossom Forest at midnight.
My ability: Power over an ice sword, the Frostwyrm, that freezes organs and blood when it stabs someone. He also can shoot out and command ice and cold winds that aren't as powerful.

Boxhead is slowly walking through the forest until he sees an enemy, the one known as loganace! Boxhead pulls out his Frostwyrm, and lunges towards loganace. His enemy uses his chakra and quickly dodges Boxhead's attack. He then looks at loganace and says:
"Why should a challenger flee from me? He should stand up and fight! No matter... I can handle long range as well..."
A compact ball of ice starts forming on top of Boxhead's hand as he aims it straight at loganace.

loganace
11-28-2011, 03:25 PM
I see the ball coming towds me and I decided to block instead of dodge.
I then shoot out my hands and my hands become enveloped in my soul and chakra and I grab it using my power as gloves.
It then freezes the very large energy and I use the frozen gloves to shoot myself at you. Humm I haven't had a good fight in a while!
I then suddenly go above you and I try to smash you with the ice "gloves".

BoxHead
11-29-2011, 02:58 PM
Suddenly, Boxhead smirks and the ice gloves shatter on his head.
"I control ice, so that attack won't work on me,"
Boxhead swings out Frostwyrm and stabs at loganace, but he manages to catch the blade with his chakra, but the intense ice power is weakening it.

loganace
11-29-2011, 04:29 PM
" HuI geuss your stronger than you look. Well I got some more to. I yell as my chakra overflows and 7 shinobi made out of light blue light. One of the shinobi goes into me and we switch places. He is holding the sword and I am standing by the other 6 shinobi. "Now we fight" then three of the blue people launch themselves at you with swords also made of the blue light.

Isoteen
11-29-2011, 04:40 PM
A purple man walks in with peculiar scales prevalent around his face and limbs.

A gasping, long breath besieges you.

He turns his head over the shoulder and makes subtle eye contact. His long, brown jacket sweeps above his hips as he twists around. . .

He quickly reaches for his arms and fires twenty lead bullets into your torso.

You die.

BoxHead
11-29-2011, 06:37 PM
I manage to counter two of the swords, but one slices me in my left arm before I can react.
"You're not half bad, but I am better. There are five of you left, but only one of them matters. It's time for your end... Snow Style: Frozen Tsunami"
I summon a giant wave of snow that attacks your clones, and manages to drown and crush the legs of one of them. The snow shifts around, constantly attacking you and your clones.
"You will never escape this technique,"

BoxHead
11-29-2011, 06:37 PM
A purple man walks in with peculiar scales prevalent around his face and limbs.

A gasping, long breath besieges you.

He turns his head over the shoulder and makes subtle eye contact. His long, brown jacket sweeps above his hips as he twists around. . .

He quickly reaches for his arms and fires twenty lead bullets into your torso.

You die.
...hax bro.

loganace
11-30-2011, 04:52 AM
...hax bro.
I concur

I manage to counter two of the swords, but one slices me in my left arm before I can react.
"You're not half bad, but I am better. There are five of you left, but only one of them matters. It's time for your end... Snow Style: Frozen Tsunami"
I summon a giant wave of snow that attacks your clones, and manages to drown and crush the legs of one of them. The snow shifts around, constantly attacking you and your clones.
"You will never escape this technique,"

I smile. the blue lighted people just walk out. "Ha these are't clones". "They are souls I have taken as my own!" "I still should get away from the tsunami of ice". I then turn and start running. Then some ice flies right in front of me and a blue light like the soirits and I touch the ice, it then melts I continue to run. I mutter under my breath "foolow me".

BoxHead
11-30-2011, 03:20 PM
"Fool. I cannot be tricked. Snow Style: Hidden Death" I send the tsunami to surround loganace and his clones, creating a dome of snow, enriched with my chakra, making it freeze anything it touches. The rest of the tsunami turns into long ice broadswords that circle the dome from every angle. I snap my fingers and the swords go flying at the dome with supersonic speed.

XxLonely girlxsasukexX
11-30-2011, 03:23 PM
*I crouch upn a tree branch and watch the battle*

Stupid fools, if only they knew I was here they would run for their lives hahahahaha!!!

BoxHead
11-30-2011, 03:32 PM
I see Lonelygirlsasuke and freeze the tree, toppling it and her into a pile of icicle spikes.

loganace
11-30-2011, 07:03 PM
I see Lonelygirlsasuke and freeze the tree, toppling it and her into a pile of icicle spikes.
I then used hand signs and the ground opens under you.

*I crouch upn a tree branch and watch the battle*

Stupid fools, if only they knew I was here they would run for their lives hahahahaha!!!

Ha we know of your presence!

"Fool. I cannot be tricked. Snow Style: Hidden Death" I send the tsunami to surround loganace and his clones, creating a dome of snow, enriched with my chakra, making it freeze anything it touches. The rest of the tsunami turns into long ice broadswords that circle the dome from every angle. I snap my fingers and the swords go flying at the dome with supersonic speed.
"Ha I haven't been tricking anyone" The 7 souls all circle around me and the swords hit them derectly and get stuck in the light. Now about this dome. I should get rid of it. Don't you thranba?! I yell into the sky. Then the spirits disapeer and so do I I then apeer behind you and I attempt to stab you with my twin demon pistols. ( yes I said stab ) It's over!

You reply fast. I thought I would have to wait a while.

BoxHead
11-30-2011, 07:23 PM
Sorry, I was at school. Umm I thought I destroyed most of your souls, and I had countless swords and not just 7. Also I think you just GMed by teleporting ,you should at least tell me how you did it instead of you appearing behind me.
Anyways, time to continue.

The demon pistols stab my back. "D-damn, I never thought my blood would shed, let alone me having to start putting effort into my attacks," I fly up straight in the air, glowing with power. "Frostwyrm... Level 2..." My sword glowed and shimmered until it was pulsating greatly. I let go of it and it transformed into a skeletal dragon who has frost puffing between his bones. "You see loganace? This is the reason why you will never win. I am only on level two, and you will lose here... Frostwyrm... charge it," The dragon opens its mouth and charges an insane amount of energy in its mouth while flying quickly around in circles, dropping countless ice blades that are falling straight on top of you.

PS Can you move it to the regular RP section?

BoxHead
11-30-2011, 07:34 PM
What time will you be on tonight?

loganace
11-30-2011, 07:37 PM
Sorry, I was at school. Umm I thought I destroyed most of your souls, and I had countless swords and not just 7. Also I think you just GMed by teleporting ,you should at least tell me how you did it instead of you appearing behind me.
Anyways, time to continue.

The demon pistols stab my back. "D-damn, I never thought my blood would shed, let alone me having to start putting effort into my attacks," I fly up straight in the air, glowing with power. "Frostwyrm... Level 2..." My sword glowed and shimmered until it was pulsating greatly. I let go of it and it transformed into a skeletal dragon who has frost puffing between his bones. "You see loganace? This is the reason why you will never win. I am only on level two, and you will lose here... Frostwyrm... charge it," The dragon opens its mouth and charges an insane amount of energy in its mouth while flying quickly around in circles, dropping countless ice blades that are falling straight on top of you.

PS Can you move it to the regular RP section?

My souls can't be pysically destroyed but the can't do pysical damage that is why they aren't dead. My souls surronded me but each of them got hit with many swords. To make it fair one hits me in the back. I am about to explain how I went behind you.

I jump back and say, " you are fast. My 9th soul transpored me behind you using up much of my strength but I ocomplished my current goal." I then start shooting the dragon in the face with my demon pistols knowing it won't kill it. "Come and get me!" I can wait a while untill I start pulling out my stops or seals in this case!

And PS. I will try to move it tommorow.

BoxHead
11-30-2011, 07:47 PM
You can just use thread tools to move it and I will respond in like ten minutes, I'm finishing a report.

Tifa Legacy
11-30-2011, 07:51 PM
/Opens Portal and Drops out from the skies.
:cool:
Ouch my ass ;~;
/Rubs my bum.

BoxHead
11-30-2011, 07:55 PM
/Opens Portal and Drops out from the skies.
:cool:
Ouch my ass ;~;
/Rubs my bum.

Huh, you really did come :s

Tifa Legacy
11-30-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm not the type to set up people. You invited me soo, Here I am.
:lol:
/Kicks back and relaxes.

BoxHead
11-30-2011, 08:04 PM
^You do that
Hey logan where's the snack bar again? Was it behind the impaled ice dome or what?
Okay, here I go.
"Frostwyrm, annihilate." The dragon opens its mouth and spews out a gigantic beam of energy that would create and enormous crater is the ground that is at least an acre wide. Anything that is caught near the epicenter of the blast gets destroyed, anything outside of that freezes to death, and anyone who wasn't hit by the blast gets instant frostbite. "You cannot defeat me now."

k-hatake
11-30-2011, 08:18 PM
*darts towards the intense fight*
"I've renounced my former insanity, and from now on I will be a normal shinobi," I say. "Hey, boxhed327, may I join you in your fight?"
(my abilities: extremely powerful chakra control, chakra sword, my own new jutsu that sends a shockwave through everything within a half-mile radius affecting all of my enemies but nothing else)
*I hold out my hand and my unique purple and blue chakra lengthens into a 2 1/2 foot long sword*b@x)

BoxHead
11-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Pegs k-hatake on the head with an icicle. Sure, if logan allows it. It's his thread.

loganace
12-01-2011, 04:51 AM
Where do you wan't me to move it? Yes anyone can join te fight. I need everyone that will fight to tell me so we can set up a post order. Noooo the snack bar! it was impaled with about 300 swords and was riped to shreads.

"More challengers huh." You notice that my skin has completely regrown around the sword in my back. "Well Boxhead and Frostwyrm are my biggest callenges but I don't know how the others fight so I will continue to battle Boxhead and wait for the others abilitys to show." Whats that light I see it coming from Frostwyrm's mouth and I start doing hand signs and the blast hits me dead on.....

And PS. are all of you fighting or are some of you fighting?

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 06:02 AM
Move it to Role Plays, so we can get more attention on this. I guess the order will be
Box
Logan
K-Hatake
I'm sorry, I cant counter until like 4:30. k-hatake needs to decide if we're gonna play sides or free for all.

loganace
12-01-2011, 06:07 AM
It is now moved. Is angel fighting? Well if we were to play sides than we would have to be on oposite teams or start over. I'd fight both of you at the same time in that post order.

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Angel said shes watching. I say free for all.

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 01:54 PM
>.> Yes I'm watching for now.
-*-Bring Popcorn and Cold drinks-*-

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 02:22 PM
>.> Yes I'm watching for now.
-*-Bring Popcorn and Cold drinks-*-
Hand me some before logan gets back.
* flies down and grabs some popcorn*

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 02:23 PM
It's k hatake's turn now, but until he gets on we shall continue. logan, please state what happens as the blast hits you, or I win since you didn't say that you escaped.

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Hand me some before logan gets back.
* flies down and grabs some popcorn*

-*-Smacks your hand-*- Say Pwlease! `:(
-*-Pulls away the popcorn and pouts at you-*-

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 02:42 PM
-*-Smacks your hand-*- Say Pwlease! `:(
-*-Pulls away the popcorn and pouts at you-*-
Aww... Pweese?
*frostwyrm roars in the back while freezing half of a country*

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Aww... Pweese?
*frostwyrm roars in the back while freezing half of a country*
Vwery Well. b:)
-*-I reluctantly hand you the popcorn, But holds tightly to the soft drinks-*-

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
12-01-2011, 02:46 PM
The Drug in Me is You :] Yes Random comment Love you Angel, dont know you Box but love you to! xD

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Awww GNS! <333 I'm the drug in you? ;~; I love you too!

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
12-01-2011, 02:48 PM
No its a song title :P Buht I do love you!

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 02:50 PM
The Drug in Me is You :] Yes Random comment Love you Angel, dont know you Box but love you to! xD
/cry
How don't you know meh???

Also, fine! I'm gonna get a coke for myself, angel.
*frostwyrm flies down and opens its mouth as I grab a bottle of coke*
This is why it is useful to have a dragon at your disposal. `:P

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
12-01-2011, 02:52 PM
/cry

Cause no one Talks to GNS . . . no one loves her. Except Angel C:

k-hatake
12-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Sorry I'm late. What's this about moving it? And I'm a girl and my first name starts with a K, thus k-hatake because I admire Kakashi.
And ouch. That icicle hurt. *rubs head*
Okay, I'm ready!
*raises chakra sword*
Oh, and boxhead, I got your message and saw the link. Thanks.

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 02:54 PM
No its a song title :P Buht I do love you!
`:P Ohhh! I see. That's soo sweet of you to check up on me `:))
/cry

Wait, Wait WAITT! I was playing.
-*-I look at Up frostwyrm as I reach fort to pet him. Having one of my hands in my pockets, I slowly pull out a red giant gumball for him-*-
May I play with your pet? `:D

deadtaka
12-01-2011, 02:58 PM
OMG OMG, falling in reverse.

k-hatake
12-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Wha...?
*I stand confused and create a rubix cube out of chakra and mess with it to pass the time as I wait for someone to do something.*

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 03:03 PM
-*-I walk over to K-Hatake and Sits beside her. I slow reach over and Poke your shoulder-*- What are you doing, Hatake?

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 03:04 PM
`:P Ohhh! I see. That's soo sweet of you to check up on me `:))

Wait, Wait WAITT! I was playing.
-*-I look at Up frostwyrm as I reach fort to pet him. Having one of my hands in my pockets, I slowly pull out a red giant gumball for him-*-
May I play with your pet? `:D
I would say yes, but if you physically touch him, then all the blood in your hand freezes and it falls off.
So k-hatake you can go fight now.

deadtaka
12-01-2011, 03:06 PM
/looks at k-hatake's profile
She is a female.

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
12-01-2011, 03:07 PM
OMG OMG, falling in reverse.
Yes i love them
Wha...?
*I stand confused and create a rubix cube out of chakra and mess with it to pass the time as I wait for someone to do something.*
*epic facepalm* I have nothing to say

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 03:09 PM
I would say yes, but if you physically touch him, then all the blood in your hand freezes and it falls off.
So k-hatake you can go fight now.

Let say, I was a Vampire, And Being that way. I'm a coldblooded creature.
Would that still happen?

k-hatake
-*-I walk over to K-Hatake and Sits beside her. I slow reach over and Poke your shoulder-*- What are you doing, Hatake?

Well, obviously I'm aimlessly messing with this chakra rubix cube and seem to be getting nowhere with it.

BoxHead
So.. logan needs to respond... For now you can spar with me. Have you fought before? Let's spar in another thread hatake

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Let say, I was a Vampire, And Being that way. I'm a coldblooded creature.
Would that still happen?
He's watched Twilight. He's not too fond of them.

k-hatake
12-01-2011, 03:10 PM
/looks at k-hatake's profile
She is a female.

Yes, I am. *continues with rubix cube* Why are you here? Here to fight?b!:)

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
12-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Do NONE OF YOU notice K-Hatake is a GIRL stop calling her a HE jesus -___-

k-hatake
So.. logan needs to respond... For now you can spar with me. Have you fought before? Let's spar in another thread hatake

And what thread would that be, my friend?

BoxHead
And what thread would that be, my friend?
Making it.

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Well, obviously I'm aimlessly messing with this chakra rubix cube and seem to be getting nowhere with it.
-*-Twists my mouth to the side a little-*- I'm sure you could get somewhere with it.
He's watched Twilight. He's not too fond of them.

:cry:I'm not like the Twilight freaks and vampires e.e.
I don't glitter >.<"
He should like me. I would make him like me! `~(

k-hatake
12-01-2011, 03:16 PM
-*-Twists my mouth to the side a little-*- I'm sure you could get somewhere with it.

I don't glitter >.<"

Well, I can't really get anywhere with it because I created it and I know just what to do to make it work. Therefore, I am technically getting nowhere with it because I've already solved it. See? *holds up completed rubix cube*b:)

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
12-01-2011, 03:20 PM
And Im ignored . . . >:/

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 03:21 PM

I don't glitter >.<"

Fine, just because it's you. Hey Frostwyrm let angel play with you while I wait for logan! *Frostwyrm bites off my arm* Dammit, not again. *Magically regrows ice arm* Okay, you were hungry. Just let angel play with you. *Frostwyrm shakes its head* *smacks him on the sides of the skull*

...Okay he's cool.

deadtaka
12-01-2011, 03:23 PM

Ohai GNS.

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
12-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Hai Dead

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Well, I can't really get anywhere with it because I created it and I know just what to do to make it work. Therefore, I am technically getting nowhere with it because I've already solved it. See? *holds up completed rubix cube*b:)
-*-Looks at it, With a thumbs up-*- Very good! `:)
:cry: How so?
Fine, just because it's you. Hey Frostwyrm let angel play with you while I wait for logan! *Frostwyrm bites off my arm* Dammit, not again. *Magically regrows ice arm* Okay, you were hungry. Just let angel play with you. *Frostwyrm shakes its head* *smacks him on the sides of the skull*

...Okay he's cool.
Ohh my, Thank you. -*-My jawdrops a bit, as my eyes widen seeing your arm bitten off-*- `:shock: -*-I continue looking at you, With a shocked facial expression. But isn't scared of either you nor your Dragon-*- Yo, Dragy! All I wanna do is pet you and give you a candy! -*-I yell up at him, With cheerfulness in my voice-*- Soo you're up too it?

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 03:34 PM
-*-Looks at it, With a thumbs up-*- Very good! `:)

:cry: How so?

Ohh my, Thank you. -*-My jawdrops a bit, as my eyes widen seeing your arm bitten off-*- `:shock: -*-I continue looking at you, With a shocked facial expression. But isn't scared of either you nor your Dragon-*- Yo, Dragy! All I wanna do is pet you and give you a candy! -*-I yell up at him, With cheerfulness in my voice-*- Soo you're up too it?
*Frostwyrm growls*
He wants to know what type and flavor it is.

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 03:38 PM
-*-Facepalm-*- It's Cherry~Blood flavored.

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 03:39 PM
-*-Facepalm-*- It's Cherry~Blood flavored.
He says yes, and also I've gtg in like 10 minutes, so keep him company until logan returns.

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 03:46 PM
-*-Takes him from you, and walks with him to the edge of a cliff, Overlooking the endless drop below-*- Pretty ain't it?

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 03:49 PM
-*-Takes him from you, and walks with him to the edge of a cliff, Overlooking the endless drop below-*- Pretty ain't it?
Yes, as a matter of fact, he can fly. *pushes angel off the cliff and send frostwyrm to retrieve her.* PRAY THAT HE CAN CATCH YOU AND NOT EAT YOU!

Tifa Legacy
12-01-2011, 04:14 PM
-*-As you push me off the cliff, All of a sudden My wings instant burst out from my back hovering over the deadly drop. I look at Dragy-*- Nice one. o.o

BoxHead
12-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Me: Logan where the hell are you?

loganace
12-02-2011, 04:53 AM
Man you are inpatieant. I was just gone for a day.

The blast then hits and I finish the had signs. When the blast hits my jutsu created a wall around me that can absorb cold powers to some extent. Even thou it did not absorb the blast it made it much harder and created a extreme amount of friction. As we know fricion can turn energy to heat. The heat of it rubing so much just removes the center of the blast where I was. The other parts just start shooting randomly and I hope it will hit one of you and freeze you. "Well that was close." "You are much stronger than you seem I might need to stop holding back." "You said frostwyrm was in level two right?" "Well good things come in threes show me his true power.

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 06:12 AM
^Nah, angels just that cool enough to entertain me. Ciuntering in afternoon.

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 02:40 PM
"Kekekeke You wanna see level three huh? You'll have to work for it! Bone Style: Striking Shafts!" 20 bones from between the ribs of Frostwyrm's stretched out and started heading after logan, while I charge up a ball of ice.

royelric
12-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Roy wanna fight too! o.o

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 02:44 PM
In here? Or another thread?

royelric
12-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Both. o.o

Tifa Legacy
12-02-2011, 02:46 PM
^Nah, angels just that cool enough to entertain me. Ciuntering in afternoon.

:lol: Thank yah. -*-Stuffs a handful of Popcorn in my mouth-*-

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 05:28 PM
:lol: Thank yah. -*-Stuffs a handful of Popcorn in my mouth-*-
*passes angel soda*

Tifa Legacy
12-02-2011, 05:36 PM
-*-Chokes on the popcorn-*-
/Cough cough.

x.x.....

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Both. o.o
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108772

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 06:56 PM
-*-chokes on the popcorn-*-
/cough cough.

X.x.....
rejoice!

loganace
12-02-2011, 08:27 PM
"Kekekeke You wanna see level three huh? You'll have to work for it! Bone Style: Striking Shafts!" 20 bones from between the ribs of Frostwyrm's stretched out and started heading after logan, while I charge up a ball of ice.

I then jump up in the air and start shooting the bones and I hit 19 of them and they start turning to dust faster than it moved. The last one is flying towards me and I slap my pistols together and it makes a sword. I then sick out my sword verticly and the bone hits it and it starts spliting. I then lilt my sword and the very top of the sword opens and you see two gun barrels and it shoots the dust bullets at you derectly.

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 08:35 PM
I calmly wave my hand as powdery frost catches the bullets, turning them into ice. They shatter as I stare at your sword, "Interesting... however, you have made one fatal flaw... Bone Release: Extended Growth," Bones start growing from the tip of the sword and U-turn to strike at logan, as I tell Frostwyrm to shoot him down. The drake shoots a blast of ice-powered chakra from its between its ribs toward logan.

loganace
12-02-2011, 08:52 PM
I then push my sword and cut through the main bone releasing my sword I then spin around and block the bones. The ice energy comes toward me and my seven other souls fly into the ice ball stoping its movement and they together absorb the energy. The sword then starts emiting black light and I get sucked into it. You see a black portal and I fly throug it and the sword comes out of it instantly closes the portal. "You had more reserve than I thought but I know you still have more." I then start shooting at you with a different color energy bullet than before.

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 09:53 PM
The bullets hit the frost, but barely break though and hit frostwyrm. "Oh, you've released you sword, huh? Don't expect my second release anytime soon, though, unless you wish to die, and I'm not trying to intimidate you, it's the truth. However, I will not waste energy just to destroy someone like you, but for now... Ice Release: Mirror Shield," Some ice covers Frostwyrm. As more energy bullets fly at me, and ice shield pops up in front of it and redirects the blast. "Frostwyrm, Snow Release: Frozen Tsunami-Level 2," Frostwyrm roars as a snow and ice tsunami comes out of the ground again, except this time, reaching at least 20-30 feet in height, with added spiked and bones. "Snow Release: Cataclysmic Quaking." An earthquake causes the snow to rumble and making the Tsunamis faster and stronger, but most of all, fissures start forming on the ground, ready to make anyone fall into a long hole to an icy hell. "This is why I shall never go level 3 on you. I am strong enough at level 2."

Geez, that took a bit of creativity.

loganace
12-02-2011, 10:27 PM
It was hard to counter you last time. A new portal opens by me. I then raise my sword and the portal flies around me stoping the incoming tsunami, it then is sucked up into nothing. The portal the hardens into a solid material and I jump on it. It then starts flying with me on it. The sword turns into a scyth. "Show me your real power!" While I was talking you see that I now have fangs. TIME TO DIE!!!

BoxHead
12-02-2011, 10:47 PM
"Shahahahaha(I'm watching the Arlong Arc from OP don't judge me)!! YOU THINK YOU'VE DONE ANYTHING? Snow release: Hidden death-Level 2!" Frostwyrm opens its mouth and out comes a blizzard which creates an orb around you made of ice that will freeze things down to the bone when touched, also the orb negates use of chakra inside it, making the only way out by physical attacks. Ice spears appear and then start to drive themselves through. "I know of your tricks, so you won't be that easy to kill anymore. Ice release: House of Mirrors!" A bunch of chakra reflecting mirrors surround the orb in a cube. This will be the ending.

loganace
12-03-2011, 07:33 AM
"You really think you know all of my tricks?" "You haven't seen anything!" The spears then start flying at me and i start spinning my scyth and the spears start histing it and they shater. The scyth then turns back into m twin demon pistols and I shoot the remainig ice spears with them. "You think your so smart. These pistols don't use chakra they use my spiritual energy called Ba. I am sure you haven't heard of it because only my brother Kisou and I can use it. So therefore you don't have a attack that can stop me from using my Ba. Dragon flame seal three!You then see energy glowing from my left arm through my sleeve. A light blue lite starts forming around me, then it is completely around me enveloping me. I then just move the portal I am standig on so I can see it and I inject a little bit of my Ba in it and then the portal glows and I fly through it end up behind you. I then in an inhumanly fast motion I bring my pistols up to your head and shoot the pistols. If this hits you it is fatal. (you can't doge it, you would have to block it or something.) "Are you so sure that you can kill me in level two?"

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Warning Level 3 is where I will try my hardest and try to be the most hax.
"Snow Release: Frost Doppleganger." The pistols hit a doppleganger or clone and completely destroys it. I pop out of Frostwyrm's mouth. "Ba? I have heard of it once after reading about old battles, but I have never seen it in action. This may be dangerous. Well you asked for it..." The ground starts feezing up as the air turns cold. I sink straight into Frostwyrm. He roars, and suddenly, a massive explosion detonates that can reach up to one square mile. "LEVEL THREE!!!!!!!!!!" The explosion continues, but suddenly countless ice daggers come after and try to stab logan from every direction, trying to slow him down.

royelric
12-03-2011, 09:33 AM
Logan, you better win!

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Logan, you better win!
Roy, I hate you so. :)
My first 1v1 battle, also :D

royelric
12-03-2011, 09:38 AM
Lol Me and you boxhead. I still need to teach you a lesson xD
Congradulations. Good luck as well.

loganace
12-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Thanks roy I will try.

I quickly slap my pistols into my sword. "Lets Go!" I start spinning my sword and the spining area turns into a portal and sucks up the wave that would hit me. I then run at you and jum into the air above you and start falling into your direction. I smirk.

royelric
12-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Logan, i'm fighting you next. And hey! You took my weapons xD

Tifa Legacy
12-03-2011, 09:56 AM
rejoice!

`~( Not when I'm about to die ;~:

loganace
12-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Logan, i'm fighting you next. And hey! You took my weapons xD
I didn't them. We agreed to take the same weapons for th BN so why not this?

loganace
12-03-2011, 10:01 AM
`~( Not when I'm about to die ;~:
Slaps you on the back to try to stop you from chocking.

royelric
12-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Oh, alright. It doesn't matter anyways. You still don't know how to properly use them and they both have different names :P Now: me and you. One and one. Mono a mono.

loganace
12-03-2011, 10:07 AM
You can make the thread.

royelric
12-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Then you make first move xD

loganace
12-03-2011, 10:13 AM
you choose the locstion.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 10:15 AM
However, when you gaze eyes on me, you only see it for a moment. Out of nowhere, you hear, "Those portals aren't good at all. I will have to make them obsolete." I appear behind you and you see my level three form. It's my human body ,however, my hands and feet are skeletal, I have sprouted wings out of my back, my torso is skeletal, and I am wearing a helmet the shape of Frostwyrm's skull. "You seem to be able to absorb many of my attacks. However, there must be a limit on how must you can absorb, right? So, to test this theory out, I will activate this." I do a few hand signs and I yell, "SUMMONING JUTSU: SNOW DEMONS!" Suddenly three 50 foot yeti like demons appear around logan. "Summoning: Frozen Sharks!" Three more giant demons appear. They are 30 foot long, sharks that are floating in the air. "One more summoning... Summoning: Water Turrets!" Large bubbles of water appear around everything and will shoot highly concentrated water, enough to cut through steel. "Ice release: Frozen Rain." Clouds start forming and hundreds of thousands of icicles start forming at rapid speeds, "Water Release: Mists of Swiftness. Now every one of my attack's speeds are enhanced, as well as me, however, you and all you jutsus are slowed when you're hit by at least one of my attacks,"

I wave my hand as the yetis start aiming to maul you, the ice sharks try to ravage you, and the water turrets shoot concentrated stream of water. I jump above you and say, "Bone Release: Finger Bullets-Level three. Ice Release: Ice beam-Charge" My fingers start shooting rapid bullets as my mouth opens and start charging up Frostwyrm's signature beam.

/pant
That took a while.

royelric
12-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Ill make it later. I have to go to soccer practice.

BoxHead
Let's focus on MY hax, now.

loganace
gladly.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Note: I have only shown one level three attack, since the rest are summonings.

loganace
12-03-2011, 10:20 AM
yep..

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 10:23 AM
So counter, boi.

loganace
12-03-2011, 10:34 AM
However, when you gaze eyes on me, you only see it for a moment. Out of nowhere, you hear, "Those portals aren't good at all. I will have to make them obsolete." I appear behind you and you see my level three form. It's my human body ,however, my hands and feet are skeletal, I have sprouted wings out of my back, my torso is skeletal, and I am wearing a helmet the shape of Frostwyrm's skull. "You seem to be able to absorb many of my attacks. However, there must be a limit on how must you can absorb, right? So, to test this theory out, I will activate this." I do a few hand signs and I yell, "SUMMONING JUTSU: SNOW DEMONS!" Suddenly three 50 foot yeti like demons appear around logan. "Summoning: Frozen Sharks!" Three more giant demons appear. They are 30 foot long, sharks that are floating in the air. "One more summoning... Summoning: Water Turrets!" Large bubbles of water appear around everything and will shoot highly concentrated water, enough to cut through steel. "Ice release: Frozen Rain." Clouds start forming and hundreds of thousands of icicles start forming at rapid speeds, "Water Release: Mists of Swiftness. Now every one of my attack's speeds are enhanced, as well as me, however, you and all you jutsus are slowed when you're hit by at least one of my attacks,"

I wave my hand as the yetis start aiming to maul you, the ice sharks try to ravage you, and the water turrets shoot concentrated stream of water. I jump above you and say, "Bone Release: Finger Bullets-Level three. Ice Release: Ice beam-Charge" My fingers start shooting rapid bullets as my mouth opens and start charging up Frostwyrm's signature beam.

/pant
That took a while.
Wow. You are going all out. My turn.

I then raise my sword and it starts glowing in id air and I disapeer. I don,t reapear. A portal opens beneth you and I grab your legs and attempt to drag you into the anti dimension that the portals lead to. Suprisingly My hands don't freeze...
So counter, boi.
Sorry I didn't see your fight post.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 10:37 AM
/sigh
There are so many things wrong with that post. If you grab me, you freeze, and you suddenly disappear from all my attacks at least let me use them q:

loganace
12-03-2011, 10:39 AM
you will soon find those things out why they happened. Asuming you can still control your summons you can still attack me with them.

Tifa Legacy
12-03-2011, 10:43 AM
Slaps you on the back to try to stop you from chocking.

`:( Thank you sire.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 10:45 AM
`:( Thank you sire.
/chokes angel

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Okay. As I get sucked down, I say, "Sealing: Summoning Recall!" All of my summons disappear as I float into the anti-dimension. I know nothing about here so your turn.

loganace
12-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Gravity suddenly activates and we land on the ground. You see that the blue lght around me looks likea giant falcon. But it has energy coming from it? you realize, it's a phenox. That was an illusion back there. You acualy killed me. But the power of the immortal bird phenix brought me here and here I am with another soul in my body. Now you get to see my real form. You see mewith fangs claws and the eyes of a cat. You are in my soul right now.

Sorry it took me so long. I am multitasking

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Umm im confused, please tell me what just happened.

loganace
12-03-2011, 11:14 AM
we both got sucked into my soul, you found out I am a cat person, you acually killed my body. I admit I explained that terebly. You killed my body. But my soul lives on. I brought you into my soul realm inside of my phenix soul. I look like cat person because I had 9 souls. Like a cat.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 11:17 AM
we both got sucked into my soul, you found out I am a cat person, you acually killed my body. I admit I explained that terebly. You killed my body. But my soul lives on. I brought you into my soul realm inside of my phenix soul. I look like cat person because I had 9 souls. Like a cat.
.....I like dogs better. Wow... Okay, I'm fighting Grimmjows Cousin. got it..

loganace
12-03-2011, 11:19 AM
who is Grimmjow?

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Then whats the phoenix?

loganace
12-03-2011, 11:24 AM
It is my 9th soul. It is the one I have been hiding untill now. It also is keeping my main soul in existence and we are in its realm.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 11:27 AM
who is Grimmjow?
Oh you've never watched Bleach? Its a villain from that series.

loganace
12-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Is he a dog person or something? No I do not watch bleach. Not because I do not want to I just haven't.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 11:29 AM
So, how many of you have I killed?

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Is he a dog person or something? No I do not watch bleach. Not because I do not want to I just haven't.
Nah, cat-humanoid person.

loganace
12-03-2011, 11:32 AM
well you killed my body. I can't 7 of my other souls so. There are two left. Cat me and pheonix.

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 11:55 AM
I see. Time to counter.
I recommend you play some music while reading this.
"Frostwyrm Style: Beam of Death- Level 3"" I open my mouth and the giganitc beam shoot out at logan, this time it's so big, it looks like a never ending wall of energy. "I'm not done yet! Summoning: Sealing Break!" All my my summons, the snow demons, water turrets, and sharks appear, attacking you once for with their flurry of attacks. "...IPSUM PIELO!" A javelin of concentrated energy appears in my hand. I open up my hand and then it flies straight toward logan, if he gets hit by this, all of his atoms will freeze, reducing him to an ice sculpture. I quickly do some hand signs and then I yell" Ice release: ICE STORM- LEVEL THREE!" Instead of just icicles falling, suddenly, giant crystals of ice rain from the top of the dimension and then I yell, "I will destroy you! BONE RELEASE: FROSTWYRM'S RAGE!" Above all of the ice crystas, demons, sharks, water turrets, wall of energy, and ice javelin, a silhouette of Frostwyrm appears gazing at the phoenix. It then opens its mouth and dark bones fly towards it. "Bone release: Cage of Confinement!" A giant cage made of bones form around the phoenix, "It will escape, but not for a while. For now, you will die!"

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 11:57 AM
God this was hard to come up with

BoxHead
12-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Ya gonna counter?

loganace
12-03-2011, 05:25 PM
WOW. I am inpressed.

I start making hand signs and the entire dimension starts moving itself into a shield around me and blocks the attacks. You then look at your hands and you look statiky. "You will sone disinagreat. This will hapen because you are in my soul and my power is eating at your soul." "soon you will become part of me." So I can just wait and I will win." I f you don't beat me soon you will lose.

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Oh dude, sorry for not countering. I kinda was busy.

"I'm in your soul, huh? Well, that won't work. Moon of Light." My chest starts glowing as a line of white appears in the back. The line turns 360 degrees and then a shining circle is floating behind me. The circle raised to the top of the anti dimension and a white light was cast upon me. My hand was no longer staticy. "As you see, I am n longer affected by your soul, as my inner power is combating yours. This is one of my ultimate powers, it enhances every one of my attacks by a giant amount." My summons shoot attacks at your shield that could shatter it at any moment. "IPSUM PIELO MULTA!" A bunch of ice javelins fly towards you. "IGNE GELU!" Behind it, a giant line of icy blue flames soars through the dimension. "SUMMONING JUTSU!" Two smaller, but armored, Frostwyrm clones soar at Logan, mouths filled with death beams ready to fire. "Snow Style: Snow Typhoons! Snow Style: Hidden Death- Level Three!" Many giant tornadoes of ice swirl towards Logan as a giant layer of snow with instant freezing walls surround Logan. Around the dome, broadswords, katanas, shotguns, rifles, scythes, shurikens, kunai, and randoms shards of ice zoom towards the dome.

Just to sum it up, I have ice yet-demons, ice sharks, water turrets, a bunch of ice javelins that can turn you into an ice sculpture, fire that will burn you with a cold flame (don't question it), two armored Frostwyrm clones, snow typhoons, and a ball of ice around you with various weapons around it.
Hooray!!!

loganace
12-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Well I have to pull out my phenix's real power. The pheonix starts glowing even more and the cage explodes. The pheonix quickly goes to me and shoots its ba directly at your attacks from all directions. They don't stop, othing happens. Then suddenly they evaporate. I can control this dimension. I just absorbed your attacks as well as you clones. Spirit style soul return! the pheonix goes around me. "Now the pheonix and I are unseperable. It flips it's wings and send a death wave. If you are hit you become my energy!"

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 05:08 PM
I'll counter ya later.

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Ok. Just so you know it is inpossible to get out of my soul but it takes energy from me every minute.

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 05:24 PM
...dammit. How is it impossible to get out of your soul, besides destroying the phoenix? Also, you can't have invincibility i.e. destroying any attack that comes at you.

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:42 PM
It isn't invincibility. I destroyed it using my 9th souls power. And mind you, you are in my soul! I can do that in my soul. You have blocked my attacks. I don't see a diference. Can you please tell me what I did wrong?

BoxHead
12-05-2011, 05:47 PM
I was wondering that you if you could automatically absorb all jutsu.

loganace
12-05-2011, 05:52 PM
No I can't. The only way I am able is if my pheonix soul weakens after each use. It did. But you weren't sopposed to know that yet.

loganace
12-09-2011, 07:40 PM
You are watching again...

loganace
12-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Are we syill fighting?