PDA

View Full Version : sarutobi vs lone

sarutobi17
11-16-2011, 01:09 PM
sarutobi stands within a cave his arms now wrapped in bandages.his heaven warriors sword at his side.

sarutobi: "looks off to his left and turns to his right" then makes a quick handsign...*earth style: mud bullets*a number of mud formed bullets fire towards his target attempting to make contact.he then waits for a response while gripping the hilt of his sword.

Lone_Espada
11-30-2011, 11:33 AM
*I laugh while quickly making a few hand signs, "Light Style: Light Wall" A wall of light formed infront of me blocking the mud bullets from hitting me, "You're with the heaven warriors right.....?" A smirk comes across my face, as I place one hand on the hilt of my sword and make hand signs with my other hand, "Light Style: Angel Wings" Two golden wings form on my back, as I flick them and appear infront of you while swinging my sword downward, aiming to slice right through you. I twist around aiming to smack you with one of the wings. If the wing does make contact with you it will quickly burn away at your body. I jump back and point my sword at you, "Come show me that power you hold....." I stand waiting for your next move.*

sarutobi17
11-30-2011, 01:47 PM
*i quickly unsheath my sword and place it in front of your approaching sword causing the two blades to clash* "thats right i'm sarutobi.....but i believe i recognize you. but your name escapes me at the moment"i form a hand sign with my left hand and push off your sword with my own sword,by transforming my chakra nature to wind and using that element's chakra i pushed off from your sword and forced myself up into the air.then i re-sheath my sword and transform my chakra nature again."your a user of lightning release i see"a smirk comes across my face."this should prove interesting" *i make a few hand signs *fire release: dragon rising technique: dragon mouth trap* the ground beneath you begins to let off heat,then a large head of a dragon appears with it's mouth open as it races up toward you attempting to trap you in it's mouth.the fire would continue to burn you"if trapped" while you feel the heat continue to raise in temperture.*i then follow up with a few more hand signs...*fire release: dragon flame bombs* my mouth begins to fill with fire as i then release three large bombs of fire down towards you attempting to force you back down towards the dragon's mouth.....i would then land on the ground behind me awaiting your move.

Lone_Espada
12-02-2011, 11:33 AM
*Quickly I feel the ground beneath me heat up, as I start to laugh a little making a few hand signs, "Light Style: Golden Barrier" A golden barrier of light quickly forms around my body protecting me from both attacks. The light barrier fades away, as I softly land on the ground in front of you with a smirk on my face, "Remember the name, Lone Kenshin.....?" I point my sword at you with a crazy look in my eyes, "I've fought with Ishtar many of times in the past..... I've learned the real power of my eyes....." My eyes turn into a golden color, "Ishtar also has the light eyes just like me.... At one time I was his master.... Yet Ishtar fell into the darkness before I could save him....." I quickly make more hand signs, "Earth Style: Earth Chaos" From the ground beneath you spikes of earth release upward aiming to stab into your body all over the place. I quickly make other hand signs, "Lightning Style: Lightning Hounds" Three lightning hounds form in front of me while I point my finger at you, "Go now...." One lightning hound takes off toward the right side of your body, aiming to burn your body into nothing. Another lightning hound goes behind you and stays there waiting for you. The last one stands next to me watching, "Show me everything you have...." I stand waiting for your next move.*

sarutobi17
12-02-2011, 12:46 PM
"quickly i form a few handsigns...*barrier armor method* a barrier shaped armor forms around me protecting me from the earth spikes.as i then release the barrier and quickly use *lightning release: armor* i then form new handsigns while the armor of electricity shapes around me.*lightning release: charge* as the hound comes into range i place my hand out towards the lightning hound and begin to take all of the electricity that formed the beast,further strengthing the power of my lightning release armor."now i do remember you.but your not the first to see the darkness claim another victim and i fear you will not be the last"i then increase the power of my lightning release armor and rush towards you."you know something lone...once before we had one thing in common we both had a doujutsu.so with that said lets see what your light eyes can do."i say, as i come into range of you and the hound that remains at your side,my speed becomes greatly increased surpassing the already improved speed from seconds earlier.i then grab my heaven warriors sword,and perform *heavens release: fatal slash* i slightly jump into the air now just above your head,and make several lightning speed swings with my sword a flash of lightning is then seen possibly blinding you for a moment.as i appear within the flash with my sword making many downward swings at you attempting to stab you multiple times.before i use my speed to appear ten feet behind you and re-sheath my sword."your request shall be granted lone.i'll show my power to you for reasons of my own."

Lone_Espada
12-02-2011, 12:58 PM
*claps* I like what I'm seeing from you. Counter later today.

Lone_Espada
12-02-2011, 09:37 PM
"quickly i form a few handsigns...*barrier armor method* a barrier shaped armor forms around me protecting me from the earth spikes.as i then release the barrier and quickly use *lightning release: armor* i then form new handsigns while the armor of electricity shapes around me.*lightning release: charge* as the hound comes into range i place my hand out towards the lightning hound and begin to take all of the electricity that formed the beast,further strengthing the power of my lightning release armor."now i do remember you.but your not the first to see the darkness claim another victim and i fear you will not be the last"i then increase the power of my lightning release armor and rush towards you."you know something lone...once before we had one thing in common we both had a doujutsu.so with that said lets see what your light eyes can do."i say, as i come into range of you and the hound that remains at your side,my speed becomes greatly increased surpassing the already improved speed from seconds earlier.i then grab my heaven warriors sword,and perform *heavens release: fatal slash* i slightly jump into the air now just above your head,and make several lightning speed swings with my sword a flash of lightning is then seen possibly blinding you for a moment.as i appear within the flash with my sword making many downward swings at you attempting to stab you multiple times.before i use my speed to appear ten feet behind you and re-sheath my sword."your request shall be granted lone.i'll show my power to you for reasons of my own."

*I laugh watching you rush toward me with amazing speed, "Maybe you don't remember anything about this doujutsu....." My eyes glow a powerful golden color, as I see your attacks before they happen right in front of me. I quickly start to step right and left to dodge each attack from hitting me. When the flash of lightning happens my eyes glow even brighter, as I'm able to see you moving within the flash, as I simply start to dodge each attack from hitting. I turn around to look at you with a smirk on my face, "Can I ask what that reason is, Sarutobi...? I've heard your name from many of people.... Yet I know nothing about you...." My eyes become a light pale, as I quickly form some hand signs, "Water Style: Raining Dragon" From the sky a massive water dragon comes down toward you with amazing speed, aiming to crush you under the pressure of the water. I flick my wings and appear in the sky looking down at you, "I'd like you to live along enough to tell you my story...... It's quite intersing if you ask me...." After that it begins to rain, as I smile looking up at the clouds, "Now this is getting fun..." I quickly make a different set of hand signs, "Light Style: Endless Light" A golden light forms around my body, as I release the light from my body like beams to reflect off the rain and travel all the way down toward you attacking from all different dictions with amazing speed. The light will quickly burn away your body if it makes contact with you as it will also burn your skin if it comes close to your body. I laugh watching this happen from the sky above, "I told you this would be fun!!" I smirk waiting for your next move.*

sarutobi17
12-03-2011, 12:15 PM
"i've heard more about the light eye then i have from seeing it for myself in combat.but if my memory is correct...i believe each light eye has it's own unique trait."i look up and see a massive dragon of water racing towards me with amazing speed.i quickly run towards the right using my own speed to avoid the water dragon only stopping once i clear the dragons reach."if that is so then my attempts of hiding my past is a success.i have spent my life keeping information about me secret allowing not even my comrades and fellow heaven warriors to know the truth about me.i serve with honor and dedication in the fight against the darkness.while trying to keep only the necessary information known,and even then i try to minimize the amount i reveal."....."it seems i have no other choice.but to use this..."i raise my left palm above my head while looking down.revealing a orange gem in my palm *blocking seal: gem of absorbtion* the gem then shines as a unknown power draws all the rain and light that reflects off the rain heading down towards me.in towards the center of the gem, sealing it away as the shine then slowly disappears."i then look up.to answer your question lone....i feel different from before for the first time i fight without my doujutsu.when you live your entire life with such power and then go into battle knowing you no longer have such ability, takes getting use to.a battle of this caliber will reveal the answer i seek." i hold my left arm as i begin to charge up the power of my armor."indeed you did lone.this battle shall prove most interesting.this story of yours sounds interesting as well.may i ask about this tale of yours?"i say as i await your move and continue to charge my lightning armor.

loganace
12-21-2011, 09:33 PM
FIGHT, I REVIVE THY FIGHT! How does on get the lighteye? Can you just give your character it or, do you have to do something for it?

mysticninja
01-24-2012, 01:19 PM
............................i WANT TO BATTLE YOU SARUTOBI AND LONE...........

Lone_Espada
01-24-2012, 01:22 PM
You want to fight me? o.o

loganace
01-24-2012, 02:18 PM
my revival of the thread worked.... I guess.