PDA

View Full Version : FFA! Suigetsu vs Kisame vs Zabuza vs Itachi vs Guy vs Asuma vs Kakashi!!

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 04:01 PM
free for all fight! Lots of people! Who do you think will win? Dont pick someone because they're your favorite. Who do you think would win?:mrgreen:

Also, if you don't want to post here because you don't know so you're like "I can't post because I don't know!" Well who cares? Come anyways!! :P Guests accepted! XD

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Itachi Wins. He has Sharingan techniques, and he seems to be the most powerful out of everyone there.

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Itachi's jutsu's outrank everyone there. The only one that might be able to stand up to him is Kisame, but even that would be a long shot. Itachi would win mostly with his Sharingan, I don't even think he would need to use Amatarsu to win this. Itachi could also most likely dodge all attacks they launch on him.

Itachi.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Itachi Wins. He has Sharingan techniques, and he seems to be the most powerful out of everyone there.
Uhm, well, I don't think so! Kakashi has sharingan techniques as well.. Guy and Kakashi know how to fight sharingan, and plus, people could form an alliance. Like if Guy and Kakashi teamed up for a bit to defeat Itachi. Itachi's sharingan is also wearing out the more he uses it, so it's not like he'll try too many Tsukiyomi's or Susano'o's (or amaterasu for that matter). He also has a disease that's slowly eating away at him, so he wouldnt be the winner. He could help take out a few, and narrow it down, but in the end he wouldn't win.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 05:03 PM
Truly and surely, there are a lot of scenarios on who could win. For example, they could form an alliance, any vs any, from 1 vs 6 to 3 vs 4! Any one character could just hide in the shadows and wait until most of them are dead and/or worn down.. Guy for example could just start the fight and go 8 gates.. I'm not voting just yet. I'm taking in some answers before I completely decide. This is a tough decision. The only thing i'm sure of is that Itachi would NOT win. :P

123rd post!! XD(actually it was 124 but the one next to this is 123)

Avenger
07-13-2009, 05:05 PM
If Guy and Kakashi forms an alliance, Kisame and Itachi could be forming an allience as well. And Itachi + Kisame>Guy + Kakashi.

Anyway, Itachi would win. No one there has shown any abilities to avoid Amaterasu. Susano'o would kill too if he used it. Itachi has a better Sharingan than Kakashi. He can predict movements better.

In the end, it'd probably be Itachi and Kakashi standing. Itachi is stronger than Kakashi. His Genjutsu>Kakashi's Genjutsu, his NInjutsu>Kakashi's Ninjutsu, his Taijutsu>Kakashi's Taijutsu, and his Sharingan>Kakashi's Sharingan. And even if Kakashi pushed Itachi all out, Itachi would still win with Amaterasu and Susano'o.

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Nobody ever told me there would be alliances :mad:

But even so, in a test of who's the most powerful, Itachi would rank as one of, if not the highest on that list.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 05:12 PM
If Guy and Kakashi forms an alliance, Kisame and Itachi could be forming an allience as well. And Itachi + Kisame>Guy + Kakashi.

Anyway, Itachi would win. No one there has shown any abilities to avoid Amaterasu. Susano'o would kill too if he used it. Itachi has a better Sharingan than Kakashi. He can predict movements better.

In the end, it'd probably be Itachi and Kakashi standing. Itachi is stronger than Kakashi. His Genjutsu>Kakashi's Genjutsu, his NInjutsu>Kakashi's Ninjutsu, his Taijutsu>Kakashi's Taijutsu, and his Sharingan>Kakashi's Sharingan. And even if Kakashi pushed Itachi all out, Itachi would still win with Amaterasu and Susano'o.

Yeah, like I said before, there could be a LOT of different options for this fight. Like what if Guy and Kakashi form an alliance and Itachi and Kisame don't? What if Suigetsu forms an alliance with Kisame? What if a character is about to kill another, when they give them a sob story and form an alliance with them? There is no true way to determine the winner. Itachi Genjutsu+Ninjustu>Kakashi this, and that. I don't care how good Itachi is. You can't really tell. A 1v1v1v1v1v1v1 fight is hard to determine. Deal with it. And what if Itachi overuses MS in the fight and goes blind? What if his disease kills him?

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Nobody ever told me there would be alliances :mad:

But even so, in a test of who's the most powerful, Itachi would rank as one of, if not the highest on that list.

Well no one ever said there wouldn't be! Who knows? They might form teams, they might not.

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 05:16 PM
^I think you're just underrating Itachi.

You seem to think that Itachi's only power lies in MS, and he doesn't even need MS until he ends up fighting against Kisame, Gai, and Kakashi. By that point, Itachi and Kisame could easily team up and stomp Gai and Kakashi. This said, Itachi beats Kisame and wins.

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 05:20 PM

You seem to think that Itachi's only power lies in MS, and he doesn't even need MS until he ends up fighting against Kisame, Gai, and Kakashi. By that point, Itachi and Kisame could easily team up and stomp Gai and Kakashi. This said, Itachi beats Kisame and wins.
Yeah! Plus, Itachi has Exploding Shadow Clones to add to the fun.

ByakuKage
07-13-2009, 05:31 PM
I think, before too long, it would be between Kakashi, Itachi, and Kisame. Kakashi can copy Kisame's jutsus, so if Kakashi combined that with his other abilities, he could beat Kisame.

That leaves us with Kakashi and Itachi. Itachi has a much stronger MS, and can use it more frequently (Kakashi has even said it himself that he has little chakra), so in the end, I think Itachi would win.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 05:32 PM

No, Itachi doesn't need MS! The sharingan is wearing down on him no matter if he uses it or not. It just 'adds to the fun' when he wears it down faster, by using MS. Also add the disease in there. As far as we know, that has nothing to do with MS, and it's gonna wear him down in MS or not. Plus, there's an entire 5 or so more people we are not accounting for. Suigetsu and Zabuza and Asuma etc, are being left out. You can't just look at a list, find the strongest there, and say BAM this one wins. You have to look at the others and say, "well, if he uses ___ jutsu or what if ______happens.." to 'add to the fun' a little more,
I think you are just overrating Itachi. I might talk like he's the worst, but I don't hate him or anything. You can't say that Itachi is the best because his genjutsu and ninjutsu etc. Is better than everyone elses, Like I said before, you need to account for "what if this and that happens" Nuff said. I hope I changed how you think but right now it's 3 or 4 people vs me, and I can't seem to change your minds. Open up a little and try and actually pay attention to why Itachi won't win! MS or not! And I'm not underrating Itachi. I said before: he could take down a few, and narrow it down, but carrying the heavy burden of MS, the disease, and 6 other people going after him, he just couldn't do it. And I don't think I'm perfect, I'm correcting myself here: The 6 people are also fighting each other, so it's not like ALL of them are after him, and when I said there are many possible scenarios, pay attention to my "character hiding in the shadows." Itachi could as easily do that as anyone else, and wait until most are defeated, then go and finish it off.

Tell me more, I'm interested in how you think Itachi could win. :cool:

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 05:36 PM
I think, before too long, it would be between Kakashi, Itachi, and Kisame. Kakashi can copy Kisame's jutsus, so if Kakashi combined that with his other abilities, he could beat Kisame.

That leaves us with Kakashi and Itachi. Itachi has a much stronger MS, and can use it more frequently (Kakashi has even said it himself that he has little chakra), so in the end, I think Itachi would win.

Ok, but don't think just because Asuma, Guy, and Kakashi and such are from the same village they won't fight each other! Asuma has an advantage as well because other than Naruto, he's the only one in the village with a wind affinity, which would have an advantage over Kakashi's chidori and such. Kakashi can't copy his knuckle-knifes as a weapon. Other people have advantages over each other in ways like that as well. Like if Kakashi used Chidori on Kisame, he's weak against the lightning affinity. And Kisame might be able to beat Itachi, as he is fire affinity, and Kisame is water. Don't only think about jutsu, think about the style of fighting.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Plus, Zabuza is in this. No one ever gave him any thought. And remember back in part one? Zabuza was actually quite a match for Kakashi! Plus Kakashi had the help of the kids, but Zabuza had help of Haku as well. Haku wasn't even there when he got a water prison on kakashi though. If the kids weren't there, Kakashi would have been defeated by Zabuza.

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-13-2009, 05:38 PM

Is that possible?

O.o

o.O

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 05:41 PM
No, Itachi doesn't need MS! The sharingan is wearing down on him no matter if he uses it or not. It just 'adds to the fun' when he wears it down faster, by using MS. Also add the disease in there. As far as we know, that has nothing to do with MS, and it's gonna wear him down in MS or not. Plus, there's an entire 5 or so more people we are not accounting for. Suigetsu and Zabuza and Asuma etc, are being left out. You can't just look at a list, find the strongest there, and say BAM this one wins. You have to look at the others and say, "well, if he uses ___ jutsu or what if ______happens.." to 'add to the fun' a little more,
I think you are just overrating Itachi. I might talk like he's the worst, but I don't hate him or anything. You can't say that Itachi is the best because his genjutsu and ninjutsu etc. Is better than everyone elses, Like I said before, you need to account for "what if this and that happens" Nuff said. I hope I changed how you think but right now it's 3 or 4 people vs me, and I can't seem to change your minds. Open up a little and try and actually pay attention to why Itachi won't win! MS or not! And I'm not underrating Itachi. I said before: he could take down a few, and narrow it down, but carrying the heavy burden of MS, the disease, and 6 other people going after him, he just couldn't do it. And I don't think I'm perfect, I'm correcting myself here: The 6 people are also fighting each other, so it's not like ALL of them are after him, and when I said there are many possible scenarios, pay attention to my "character hiding in the shadows." Itachi could as easily do that as anyone else, and wait until most are defeated, then go and finish it off.

Tell me more, I'm interested in how you think Itachi could win. :cool:

Overrating Itachi? Are you serious? He flat out stomps everybody else on the list and I'm OVERRATING him?

His disease took his whole battle with Sasuke to take effect, and that's when he wasn't trying to kill him.

Asuma, Suigetsu, and Zabuza are, simply put, too weak compared to the other fighters on the list. 30% Itachi could easily beat them. Heck, if Kakashi decides not to use MS, then it would take a 30% Itachi to beat him too, seeing as how Itachi was flat out stomping Kakashi (who I admit wasn't using MS), Chiyo, and Sakura without Naruto.

Also, it aint that hard for Susano'o to hit somebody. There won't be Zetsu shouting to the world Susano'o's secrets, so they won't know to stay the hell away from it. This said, Itachi could slash Gai, Kakashi, and Kisame with it and win the battle. Asuma, Suigetsu, and Zabuza are flat out fodder in this fight.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Overrating Itachi? Are you serious? He flat out stomps everybody else on the list and I'm OVERRATING him?

His disease took his whole battle with Sasuke to take effect, and that's when he wasn't trying to kill him.

Asuma, Suigetsu, and Zabuza are, simply put, too weak compared to the other fighters on the list. 30% Itachi could easily beat them. Heck, if Kakashi decides not to use MS, then it would take a 30% Itachi to beat him too, seeing as how Itachi was flat out stomping Kakashi (who I admit wasn't using MS), Chiyo, and Sakura without Naruto.

Also, it aint that hard for Susano'o to hit somebody. There won't be Zetsu shouting to the world Susano'o's secrets, so they won't know to stay the hell away from it. This said, Itachi could slash Gai, Kakashi, and Kisame with it and win the battle. Asuma, Suigetsu, and Zabuza are flat out fodder in this fight.

Yes. you are overrating him if he 'flat out stomps everybody on the list...' did you REALLY read what I typed? If not READ it! You just completely dissed yourself from what I just said. And plus, when he was fighting Sasuke, I admit he didn't try to kill him, but he sure tried. And that was a 1v1 fight! Omg.. I can't stress enough how much it would be for Itachi in a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1 fight! It would of course last longer than a 1v1, and He lasted the whole fight with Sasuke, yes, but JUST that long! And sure he could last longer if no one attacked him, and of course Sasuke attacked him, but in a 7 man free for all, people will attack him too! He flat out has a disease, MS OR NOT! BETTER JUTSU OR NOT!! And I'm UNDERRATING him?

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Yes. you are overrating him if he 'flat out stomps everybody on the list...' did you REALLY read what I typed? If not READ it! You just completely dissed yourself from what I just said. And plus, when he was fighting Sasuke, I admit he didn't try to kill him, but he sure tried. And that was a 1v1 fight! Omg.. I can't stress enough how much it would be for Itachi in a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1 fight! It would of course last longer than a 1v1, and He lasted the whole fight with Sasuke, yes, but JUST that long! And sure he could last longer if no one attacked him, and of course Sasuke attacked him, but in a 7 man free for all, people will attack him too! He flat out has a disease, MS OR NOT! BETTER JUTSU OR NOT!! And I'm UNDERRATING him?

You're acting pretty sad, if anybody's ignoring anybody's posts it's you.

Yes, Itachi does stomp everybody on the list. If you can't accept that, then fail.

It won't necessarily take longer cuz there's more people, fact of the matter is, Itachi vs Sasuke was on a higher scale than this fodder junk was. The strongest opponent for Itachi here is Kisame, and Sasuke is not only stronger than Kisame from what we've seen, but Itachi wasn't trying to kill Sasuke. I don't care if he used his best jutsu on Sasuke. If he wanted to kill Sasuke, he would've from the beginning. Listen to what Madara said.

Lol you said "I admit he didn't try to kill him, but he sure tried". GREAT logic there.

Also, you're assuming Itachi's got a time limit of this battle for the disease to take effect. You made no such statement, therefore this is not a part of the battle and you can't just assume he'll get his disease straight off.

Overrating Itachi? He's a TOP TIER CHARACTER in the Naruto series, while nobody else in this match manages Top tier at all.

Look at my list in the Ultimate Naruto Showdown if you have to. Then you can see how characters compare.

Your "points" of debating are very sad and, at the very least, not insightful. Sorry to say, but yes, you are underrating Itachi.

jounin
07-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Itachi would win,his massive jutsus are to powerful

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 05:58 PM
^If only SOME people realized that......

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:08 PM
You're acting pretty sad, if anybody's ignoring anybody's posts it's you.

Yes, Itachi does stomp everybody on the list. If you can't accept that, then fail.

It won't necessarily take longer cuz there's more people, fact of the matter is, Itachi vs Sasuke was on a higher scale than this fodder junk was. The strongest opponent for Itachi here is Kisame, and Sasuke is not only stronger than Kisame from what we've seen, but Itachi wasn't trying to kill Sasuke. I don't care if he used his best jutsu on Sasuke. If he wanted to kill Sasuke, he would've from the beginning. Listen to what Madara said.

Lol you said "I admit he didn't try to kill him, but he sure tried". GREAT logic there.

Also, you're assuming Itachi's got a time limit of this battle for the disease to take effect. You made no such statement, therefore this is not a part of the battle and you can't just assume he'll get his disease straight off.

Overrating Itachi? He's a TOP TIER CHARACTER in the Naruto series, while nobody else in this match manages Top tier at all.

Look at my list in the Ultimate Naruto Showdown if you have to. Then you can see how characters compare.

Your "points" of debating are very sad and, at the very least, not insightful. Sorry to say, but yes, you are underrating Itachi.

Ugh... I said don't just look at the list and see the most powerful one, and ASSUME they will win. It is a free for all 7 player match. And also, I said 'he didn't try to kill him, but he TRIED' as in, tried to fight. He didn't try to kill him! He tried to fight. It makes sense unless you're trying to bash someone for underrating Itachi, that is. And I don't care if the disease takes effect or not. It's just something to account for. if he overuses the sharingan, MS or not, he'll go blind. Your points of debating are pretty sad as well, as you could say so for me, because you're mad. Just admit it. So what if I am underrating Itachi? It's not like he's my favorite character, it's not like hes my least. And BTW, you're not 'sorry' that I'm underrating Itachi, so all in all, you are overrating him.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:10 PM
Itachi would win,his massive jutsus are to powerful

What if he overuses his 'massive jutsus' and goes blind? what then? He used them on Sasuke and he won! that was 1v1. In a 7 man ffa, I'm sorry, but there's no way his massive jutsus could win without him overusing them. I'm gonna get some bashes about the 'sorry' part, but thats how life is. I'll just have to ADMIT it, and accept it.

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 06:10 PM
*grabs popcorn*

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:13 PM
*grabs popcorn*

I was thinking that too XD

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 06:13 PM
What if he overuses his 'massive jutsus' and goes blind? what then? He used them on Sasuke and he won! that was 1v1. In a 7 man ffa, I'm sorry, but there's no way his massive jutsus could win without him overusing them. I'm gonna get some bashes about the 'sorry' part, but thats how life is. I'll just have to ADMIT it, and accept it.
He was going easy on Sasuke, oh so very easy. He could've killed Sasuke at the very beginning of the fight if he wanted to. He probably just wanted to make it look like Sasuke had a legitimate win.

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 06:14 PM
Ugh... I said don't just look at the list and see the most powerful one, and ASSUME they will win. It is a free for all 7 player match. And also, I said 'he didn't try to kill him, but he TRIED' as in, tried to fight. He didn't try to kill him! He tried to fight. It makes sense unless you're trying to bash someone for underrating Itachi, that is. And I don't care if the disease takes effect or not. It's just something to account for. if he overuses the sharingan, MS or not, he'll go blind. Your points of debating are pretty sad as well, as you could say so for me, because you're mad. Just admit it. So what if I am underrating Itachi? It's not like he's my favorite character, it's not like hes my least. And BTW, you're not 'sorry' that I'm underrating Itachi, so all in all, you are overrating him.

Itachi didn't try to give much of a fight, cuz he had Susano'o up for ages and just kinda walked around. I don't call that fighting. He also didn't really attempt to hit Sasuke with Amaterasu, mainly stopping his fire jutsu with it. The only real "fight" he put up with him was Tsukuyomi, and after that he kinda just gave up.

Fail, Sharingan only goes blind with MS. I don't think Sasuke was going blind until he used Mangekyo. So saying normal Sharingan blinds you is epic fail. Apparently eyesight enhancing suddenly makes people blind. Lemme get my glasses, see if my eyesight's getting any worse too.

Why would I be mad? I'm just saying you're not putting up a good argument. Tell me how mine is bad at all besides saying you disagree.

To tell the truth, I really don't like Itachi all that much and I think he gets too much hype. So to say I'm overrating him is basically being ignorant and acting like my argument is crap when your argument is really bland and pointless.

You say my debating sucks, but I know a lot of people would say I'm a higher level debater than you. So quit the tough act and realize the facts. Itachi's databook stats are all 4 or 5's I believe, with the exception of stamina, and that's only if he overuses Mangekyo. Which he doesn't need to in this battle.

You failed when you said Sharingan makes you blind.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:15 PM
He was going easy on Sasuke, oh so very easy. He could've killed Sasuke at the very beginning of the fight if he wanted to. He probably just wanted to make it look like Sasuke had a legitimate win.

Yeah what a jerk! (crap.. its bashing time) XD

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:20 PM
Itachi didn't try to give much of a fight, cuz he had Susano'o up for ages and just kinda walked around. I don't call that fighting. He also didn't really attempt to hit Sasuke with Amaterasu, mainly stopping his fire jutsu with it. The only real "fight" he put up with him was Tsukuyomi, and after that he kinda just gave up.

Fail, Sharingan only goes blind with MS. I don't think Sasuke was going blind until he used Mangekyo. So saying normal Sharingan blinds you is epic fail.

Why would I be mad? I'm just saying you're not putting up a good argument. Tell me how mine is bad at all besides saying you disagree.

To tell the truth, I really don't like Itachi all that much and I think he gets too much hype. So to say I'm overrating him is basically being ignorant and acting like my argument is ;);););) when your argument is really bland and pointless.

You say my debating sucks, but I know a lot of people would say I'm a higher level debater than you. So quit the tough act and realize the facts. Itachi's databook stats are all 4 or 5's I believe, with the exception of stamina, and that's only if he overuses Mangekyo. Which he doesn't need to in this battle.

Um, fail. I said he was going to go blind, MS or not. I didn't say he was going to go blind for using up the sharingan. I never stated a reason. I said that if he uses too many 'massive jutsus' he'll go blind. Also, I don't recall any places where Sasuke went blind.. And I never said your debating sucks, I said it was sad. And I'm sure a lot of people would say Im a higher level debater than you! Besides, with the normal sharingan, he can't go blind, and he does have more chakra, but it does wear him down! I admit he COULD win if he hid in the shadows or such, and I haven't heard you admit anything that you are TOO AFRAID to believe. Also, the final time I'll say this: If he hadn't tried to kill Sasuke: Duude! there's 6 more people to account for!! What if one runs far away; further than the sharingan's range, and waits until he's the last one standing? he'd be worn down sure! At least ADMIT that someone else could win, and I'll agree you're not overrating him. Until then, you ARE overrating Itachi.

Oh and for the record I'll say what you said. It can't help with my debating but it's the truth. I don't really like Itachi that much either, and yeah, I agree he gets way too much attention for who he is. I might be underrating Itachi a little, and see? I admit it.

Avenger
07-13-2009, 06:23 PM
*takes some of Kuromaki's popcorn*

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:25 PM
*takes some of Kuromaki's popcorn*

I love when people talk about popcorn on here XD

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 06:27 PM
The insults being used only make my popcorn tastier! *munches*

I'll let rocklee take this one.

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 06:28 PM
Um, fail. I said he was going to go blind, MS or not. I didn't say he was going to go blind for using up the sharingan. I never stated a reason. I said that if he uses too many 'massive jutsus' he'll go blind. Also, I don't recall any places where Sasuke went blind.. And I never said your debating sucks, I said it was sad. And I'm sure a lot of people would say Im a higher level debater than you! Besides, with the normal sharingan, he can't go blind, and he does have more chakra, but it does wear him down! I admit he COULD win if he hid in the shadows or such, and I haven't heard you admit anything that you are TOO AFRAID to believe. Also, the final time I'll say this: If he hadn't tried to kill Sasuke: Duude! there's 6 more people to account for!! What if one runs far away; further than the sharingan's range, and waits until he's the last one standing? he'd be worn down sure! At least ADMIT that someone else could win, and I'll agree you're not overrating him. Until then, you ARE overrating Itachi.

You didn't make that clear, you said that Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan could blind a person. Make your sentence clearer next time.

Itachi doesn't need to spam massive jutsus against fodder. Heck, he could hide and have a clone stay out if he needs to, and when the clone gets hit, BAM! Explosion happens. It doesn't use much chakra either.

Saying debating sucks is the same thing as saying its sad. Get your facts straight. And no, your debating is all about "people conveniently running away and beating up Itachi cuz he's magically gonna be all tired and crap" when that's not truly the case.

I'm not too afraid to believe anything, your points just haven't changed my opinion. Itachi has a 5 in speed, and one of those guys is conveniently gonna manage to run away and hide in the shadows as Itachi wears himself out? The only other guy on the list with a 5 in speed is Gai, and he has no long range.

Itachi can make clones to deal with each person. With a 5 in speed, they won't escape, and with clone explosion, they won't manage to survive, and since Gai is the only one with a 5, but he only has taijutsu, one kick and he'll be dead.

Tell me exactly how I'm overrating Itachi and make a good point about it otherwise it means you're just too afraid to admit I'm right. Itachi has a wider range of attacks than just about everybody else on the battle field, and half of his opponents are merely fodder. He can easily take out the other half.

He could take out Zabuza, Suigetsu, and Asuma easily with JUST clones. As for Gai, he might need Mangekyo, but probably not.

Kakashi and Kisame will be more of a challenge, but with Mangekyo, he can take them out. And just those 2 won't be much of a challenge, since Sasuke's superior to them, and he held back on Sasuke COMPLETELY and still manage to do some bad damage to him.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:28 PM

Fail, Sharingan only goes blind with MS. I don't think Sasuke was going blind until he used Mangekyo. So saying normal Sharingan blinds you is epic fail. Apparently eyesight enhancing suddenly makes people blind. Lemme get my glasses, see if my eyesight's getting any worse too.

To tell the truth, I really don't like Itachi all that much and I think he gets too much hype. So to say I'm overrating him is basically being ignorant and acting like my argument is crap when your argument is really bland and pointless.

Oh yeah, and BTW, eyesight enhancing can make your eyes worse. My eyes are perfectly fine, and my friends glasses are blurry like heck to me. I put them on, and I couldn't see or read for my life. I wore them for the rest of the day, I could see fine out of them in the end, and then took them off and my eyes were blurry as heck.
:P XD silly faces.. tongue face doesnt look good next to the XD face

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 06:31 PM
Oh yeah, and BTW, eyesight enhancing can make your eyes worse. My eyes are perfectly fine, and my friends glasses are blurry like heck to me. I put them on, and I couldn't see or read for my life. I wore them for the rest of the day, I could see fine out of them in the end, and then took them off and my eyes were blurry as heck.
:P XD silly faces.. tongue face doesnt look good next to the XD face

Well Sharingan is different from prescription eye glasses, by like, a lot.

I don't classify using another's glasses as "eye enhancement". It isn't very intelligent to use either, seeing as how your eyes can be damaged loads.

mangagirl
07-13-2009, 06:33 PM
itachi or kakashi

Vaan
07-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Everyone voted Itachi so far^^

ANyway Itachi is like the Ultimate Ninja really.
If he wouldnt have had his disease he could probably beat everyone.
Maybe even some of the Kage's.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:35 PM
You didn't make that clear, you said that Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan could blind a person. Make your sentence clearer next time.

Itachi doesn't need to spam massive jutsus against fodder. Heck, he could hide and have a clone stay out if he needs to, and when the clone gets hit, BAM! Explosion happens. It doesn't use much chakra either.

Saying debating sucks is the same thing as saying its sad. Get your facts straight. And no, your debating is all about "people conveniently running away and beating up Itachi cuz he's magically gonna be all tired and crap" when that's not truly the case.

I'm not too afraid to believe anything, your points just haven't changed my opinion. Itachi has a 5 in speed, and one of those guys is conveniently gonna manage to run away and hide in the shadows as Itachi wears himself out? The only other guy on the list with a 5 in speed is Gai, and he has no long range.

Itachi can make clones to deal with each person. With a 5 in speed, they won't escape, and with clone explosion, they won't manage to survive, and since Gai is the only one with a 5, but he only has taijutsu, one kick and he'll be dead.

Tell me exactly how I'm overrating Itachi and make a good point about it otherwise it means you're just too afraid to admit I'm right. Itachi has a wider range of attacks than just about everybody else on the battle field, and half of his opponents are merely fodder. He can easily take out the other half.

He could take out Zabuza, Suigetsu, and Asuma easily with JUST clones. As for Gai, he might need Mangekyo, but probably not.

Kakashi and Kisame will be more of a challenge, but with Mangekyo, he can take them out. And just those 2 won't be much of a challenge, since Sasuke's superior to them, and he held back on Sasuke COMPLETELY and still manage to do some bad damage to him.

Ok... Just a minute ago I was going to try and be friendly, but you're not trying to cooperate that well. What i'm trying to say is that I admit I'm wrong a lot. And also, you said my debating was sad as well. ALSO, I haven't seen you admit anything thats wrong about your statements, and don't say "because nothing is wrong with my statements" because no one is perfect.
Ok. And when I said about the sharingan thing, I fumbled my words around on accident. I made it sound like I thought, normal sharingan could make you blind. Ok here is what I meant:

I meant that Itachi's normal sharingan would slowly wear him down by his chakra. If he were to use MS, it would make him go blind. I didn't mean normal would make him blind.
I say just admit this one thing. Admit that SOMEHOW.. Itachi would not win. I admitted that somehow, he could win. i want to be friendly, but everytime I make a little mistake, you bash me and make it harder to do so. I'm not trying to bash you in any way, at least I admit something.. o.O

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:36 PM
Everyone voted Itachi so far^^
I know!!! It's like 20 vs 1 here!! XD

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Ok... Just a minute ago I was going to try and be friendly, but you're not trying to cooperate that well. What i'm trying to say is that I admit I'm wrong a lot. And also, you said my debating was sad as well. ALSO, I haven't seen you admit anything thats wrong about your statements, and don't say "because nothing is wrong with my statement" because no one is perfect.
Ok. And when I said about the sharingan thing, I fumbled my words around on accident. I made it sound like I thought, normal sharingan could make you blind. Ok here is what I meant:

I meant that Itachi's normal sharingan would slowly wear him down by his chakra. If he were to use MS, it would make him go blind. I didn't mean normal would make him blind.
I say just admit this one thing. Admit that SOMEHOW.. Itachi would not win. I admitted that somehow, he could win. i want to be friendly, but everytime I make a little mistake, you bash me and make it harder to do so. I'm not trying to bash you in any way, at least I admit something.. o.O

You got mad that I insulted your debating, but you struck first. If your debating isn't the best, I must say, I aint gonna stand and let you insult me. So before you say anything about me bagging on you, realize that you've said some obnoxious things as well.

I never said I'm always right. I'm just saying your argument hasn't proved much at all. Yes, there is a POSSIBILITY itachi would lose. But what, a 1% chance? The only real way that happens is if everybody else tackles him, but that probably won't happen. Matter of fact is, Itachi outclasses every person on the list.

You bash somebody, they'll bash back. You say you were "Trying to be friendly" but you went up and said my points sucked, and I looked at your debate and didn't exactly find it to be inspiring like an Obama speech.

If you think I'm trying to worship Itachi as God btw, you're wrong. I've argued with many people before Itachi's nowhere NEAR god. But the thing is, most of the guys on here are fodder to begin with, and Itachi could easily beat them. EASILY

if you replaced Asuma, Suigetsu, and Zabuza with guys like 4 Tailed Naruto, Killer Bee, and like Sasori, maybe I wouldn't be making my "Itachi rant". But Asuma and the 2 weaker swordsmen are pretty much fodder against Gai, Itachi, Kakashi, and Kisame.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:47 PM
You got mad that I insulted your debating, but you struck first. If your debating isn't the best, I must say, I aint gonna stand and let you insult me. So before you say anything about me bagging on you, realize that you've said some obnoxious things as well.

I never said I'm always right. I'm just saying your argument hasn't proved much at all. Yes, there is a POSSIBILITY itachi would lose. But what, a 1% chance? The only real way that happens is if everybody else tackles him, but that probably won't happen. Matter of fact is, Itachi outclasses every person on the list.

You bash somebody, they'll bash back. You say you were "Trying to be friendly" but you went up and said my points sucked, and I looked at your debate and didn't exactly find it to be inspiring like an Obama speech.

If you think I'm trying to worship Itachi as God btw, you're wrong. I've argued with many people before Itachi's nowhere NEAR god. But the thing is, most of the guys on here are fodder to begin with, and Itachi could easily beat them. EASILY

if you replaced Asuma, Suigetsu, and Zabuza with guys like 4 Tailed Naruto, Killer Bee, and like Sasori, maybe I wouldn't be making my "Itachi rant". But Asuma and the 2 weaker swordsmen are pretty much fodder against Gai, Itachi, Kakashi, and Kisame.

Well maybe I am trying to be friendly! I have said some obnoxious things, but that's because I have to stand up for myself too! I can't just stand here and go all "hey.. cant we all be fr-fr-friends?? :(" on you. Like you said, you bash someone, they bash back. And I didn't think I even put Itachi on this XD I guess I did, and I like Obama BTW. i just thought if I put him on here, more people would take into consideration that he is likely to overuse MS. Hes not really as smart as Shikamaru or anything. And it was said in part one, Kakashi is smarter than Shikamaru.

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Oh and btw, a free for all has way too many factors. You may say everybody COULD team up on Itachi, but the opposite could happen the same way.

You need to make conditions or scenarios, otherwise this is flat out guessing and most people WILL say the strongest character wins. Well technically, if everybody mobbed Itachi, he could use Susano'o and kill them all, or Amaterasu could burn them all since they're all in his eye range, but......

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Oh and btw, a free for all has way too many factors. You may say everybody COULD team up on Itachi, but the opposite could happen the same way.

You need to make conditions or scenarios, otherwise this is flat out guessing and most people WILL say the strongest character wins. Well technically, if everybody mobbed Itachi, he could use Susano'o and kill them all, or Amaterasu could burn them all since they're all in his eye range, but......

Yeah that's what I said from the start XD It is dumb (it's actually a good idea) to not have scenarios, it will cause a huge debate, like now. It's a good idea sort of, it gets more posts during the argument(s) etc. But ffa's not actually seeing the ffa or having it actually be real, you don't know what will happen.

If you do have scenarios on the other hand, its the same thing as saying itachi kisame and suigetsu vs zabuza asuma guy and kakashi. So it technically wouldnt be a ffa.

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Well maybe I am trying to be friendly! I have said some obnoxious things, but that's because I have to stand up for myself too! I can't just stand here and go all "hey.. cant we all be fr-fr-friends?? :(" on you. Like you said, you bash someone, they bash back. And I didn't think I even put Itachi on this XD I guess I did, and I like Obama BTW. i just thought if I put him on here, more people would take into consideration that he is likely to overuse MS. Hes not really as smart as Shikamaru or anything. And it was said in part one, Kakashi is smarter than Shikamaru.

Well technically you can do that. But the matter is, if you attack first, and somebody attacks back, you can't act like you're the only victim or something.

Yes Obama makes inspring speeches. we all know that.

Itachi can make very good strategies, has common sense, and also has a 5 in intelligence according to databooks. This said, Shikamaru doesn't stomp Itachi in intelligence.

Itachi doesn't need to use MS until the end. And taking out Kakashi and Kisame while being bloodlusted's much easier than trying to avoid killing Sasuke while trying to make it look like you were trying to.

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Are you kidding?! Itachi planned the whole battle with Sasuke! He is definitely on Shika's intelligence level!

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 06:54 PM
I say Itachi's smarter than Kakashi if Kakashi seriously thinks he can beat 2 Mangekyo eyes with 1 Sharingan eye, but idk....

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Well technically you can do that. But the matter is, if you attack first, and somebody attacks back, you can't act like you're the only victim or something.

Yes Obama makes inspring speeches. we all know that.

Itachi can make very good strategies, has common sense, and also has a 5 in intelligence according to databooks. This said, Shikamaru doesn't stomp Itachi in intelligence.

Itachi doesn't need to use MS until the end. And taking out Kakashi and Kisame while being bloodlusted's much easier than trying to avoid killing Sasuke while trying to make it look like you were trying to.

Yeah, and I'm not sure about this, but is 5 the highest level? If so, then Shikamaru COULD be a lot smarter than Itachi.

And just wondering, do you know the CORRECT definition of common sense? Not many people no that and just instinctively say that as in "oh this person would win its common sense" etc.

rose93
07-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Itachi would win for sure!
hahaha everyone voted for Itachi too!

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Are you kidding?! Itachi planned the whole battle with Sasuke! He is definitely on Shika's intelligence level!

What did I say in THAT post about Itachi on Shikas smartness level? I thought I said Kakashi was smarter than Shika?

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Itachi would win for sure!
hahaha everyone voted for Itachi too!

I know.... ugh.... XD

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 06:57 PM
^I consider common sense to kinda be logic. Like, if a car is driving at you, common sense would be to get the heck away.

If a volcano is erupting, common sense is to not jump into it.

If your mom is yelling at you, common sense is to ignore her......naw lol jk :P

IDK about you, but I consider common sense to be the logic that people have that is kinda like instinct.

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 06:59 PM
What did I say in THAT post about Itachi on Shikas smartness level? I thought I said Kakashi was smarter than Shika?
You said Itachi wasn't "really as smart as Shikamaru or anything." Itachi has a 5 in intelligence, the highest level.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 07:00 PM
^I consider common sense to kinda be logic. Like, if a car is driving at you, common sense would be to get the heck away.

If a volcano is erupting, common sense is to not jump into it.

If your mom is yelling at you, common sense is to ignore her......naw lol jk :P

IDK about you, but I consider common sense to be the logic that people have that is kinda like instinct.

Yeah that is kind of what it is, and I thought that too. Actually it's like this:
If you ask 20 people what the atomic number is for sulfur, and half or over half of the people say 16(the correct answer) then it's common sense. If you surveyed people on what you said, asked them if a volcano was erupting, would they jump into it, and if half or more said they would, it's common sense. It's kind of confusing XD

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Well Shika does too, so we don't know how they compare......

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 07:02 PM
You said Itachi wasn't "really as smart as Shikamaru or anything." Itachi has a 5 in intelligence, the highest level.

Oh well he could have planned it all out, and it's really not that hard to think of to bury someone alive who is invulnerable, I don't really think Shika is that smart either. Now what is this gonna be a overrating shika thing now? XD he's not even in this ffa!!

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Yeah that is kind of what it is, and I thought that too. Actually it's like this:
If you ask 20 people what the atomic number is for sulfur, and half or over half of the people say 16(the correct answer) then it's common sense. If you surveyed people on what you said, asked them if a volcano was erupting, would they jump into it, and if half or more said they would, it's common sense. It's kind of confusing XD

In that case, I guess I was thinking more of "common knowledge".

I guess that could be a "common sense" because they have that sense in common.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 07:03 PM
Well Shika does too, so we don't know how they compare......

Yeah.. But everyone brags on how smart he is, which is just dumb. There are probably a lot of ninjas that are smarter than him. For example, If they had a smarter ninja fight hidan/kakuzu, Asuma might not have died!

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 07:04 PM
Oh well he could have planned it all out, and it's really not that hard to think of to bury someone alive who is invulnerable, I don't really think Shika is that smart either. Now what is this gonna be a overrating shika thing now? XD he's not even in this ffa!!
I wouldn't say that, Shika is pretty smart... now I'm not going to get in the Shika issue much, since he's not in the FFA.

My popcorn just became less tastier :(

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 07:04 PM
In that case, I guess I was thinking more of "common knowledge".

I guess that could be a "common sense" because they have that sense in common.

Yeah that makes sense. What do you say guys!? *7/10 raise hand* Common sense. XD

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 07:06 PM
I wouldn't say that, Shika is pretty smart... now I'm not going to get in the Shika issue much, since he's not in the FFA.

My popcorn just became less tastier :(
Nooo! Don't let the popcorn do that! *cpr's popcorn* dangit! live!! *gets new popcorn* crap only interesting topics taste good! Ooh! hottest naruto character *tastes popcorn* YUM!!:shock:

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Well you've got popcorn, but I've got......PIZZA!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 07:09 PM

lucky...... Does that taste good on un-interesting topics?

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 07:22 PM
OMG... :shock:

Pizza always makes a topic interesting!

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Ok then, who here likes pizza? XD

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 07:28 PM
I do :D

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 07:30 PM
I do :D

So do I! Except the last time I ate pizza I got sick and puked mushrooms and pepperoni.... XD

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 07:31 PM
:shock: That's a disturbing thought...

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 07:34 PM
:shock: That's a disturbing thought...
yeah i know.... And guess what? I VOTED FOR ITACHI OKAY!?!?! Its common sense! So i just had to! lol, but seriously if Itachi wasn't in the fight I think Kisame would win, Kakashi could probably overcome Kisame with his sharingan, but he'd run out of chakra, so Kisame would win. Guy could use 8 gates though XD
but without the kids, Guy would have lost there :P

Kuromaki
07-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Yeah...

We've only seen Kisame fight with 30% chakra and we haven't seen him give it his all yet, so I think he'd come out on 2nd place.

Phoenix Wright
07-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Yeah...

We've only seen Kisame fight with 30% chakra and we haven't seen him give it his all yet, so I think he'd come out on 2nd place.

Yep:mrgreen:

[EDIT LIKE 1,000 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE O_O] Okay I'm editing this post after the fact, I was reading the thread over again. I don't want to grave dig or anything, so that's why.

I was a freaking NOOB back then! Wow! I feel like a retard. I think I was acting like I knew everything about Naruto, but I hadn't even read the entire manga... XD I realized a whole bunch of people here were top debaters like Kuromaki, Lee, and Avenger..

Seriously, and I never knew I hadn't separated my posts, that makes me look noobier!

I tried to be friendly and all? Lame.

Replying to posts during the debate trying to agree? Lame.

Saying Itachi's disease is even included on this fight? LAME.

Trying to change my ways in the end and 'act' like I voted for Itachi? Okay now that's just retarded.

Itachi stomps. And BTW, I hate him now.

Wow I thought that was my noob avatar, I can't believe I just changed it before I started editing..

Wow, how many months later is my edit? Lol..

But yeah Lee, I do still disagree from some things you said.. I'm too lazy to remember what they were, somewhere in the beginning of the debate.

It's not like you'll ever reply or see this thread again, even so, just do it in AIM (I didn't have it back then O_O), you don't want to gravedig or edit some above post.. But seriously. Will you EVER read the thread again? I think not.

Wait does this count as gravedigging? ( I hope not)