Ishtar
11-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Roy. /Activates lighteye

Come at me bro.

Battle theme: Stalker
9vHwGxzwzNo

royelric
11-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Your not gonna hold back are you? (I shall be playing in character "Kisou")

*Kisou walked a couple steps then stopped, then repeated this until Ishtars face was visible. He sighed and kept walking, chiding his feet forward as he combined his two demon pistols together forming a sword. He slided the hair away from his left eye showing Ishtar that his eye was pitch black, radiating with a very intense power. He confronted his new opponent slowly at first and when he is a few meters away from him he ups the tempo by using his energy to allow him to dash behind him and kick off the ground slightly, giving him enough leverage over Ishy that he was now able to attempt to kick his right shoulder, hopefully knocking him off his feet. Then Kisou looked bellow him and shot 4 bullets made of pure black energy at Ishy's stomach. The thrust was so great that it knocked Kisou more into the air.*

Ishtar
11-05-2011, 10:29 AM
My darkeye activates in my right eye. In that instant, my shoulder, and my stomach, turn black, and my shoulder hardens, but the dark bullets phase through my stomach.

After you've kicked my shoulder, my shoulder sogs, and then falls off onto the ground, as well as my arm. The shadows engulf the entire arm as if it was eating it.

I feel the empty space in my gut.

"I'm only just learning how to wield the darkeye that Logan used for hundreds of years. It seems he was holding back exponentially when we fought."

My gut reforms, into a black hand, that reaches out for you.

It extends endlessly towards you, expanding it's radius.

"Darkness style: Premature Burial."

A coffin pops up from the ground and opens up.

"This is where you will be spending the rest of eternity."

The black arm on the ground sinks into the earth

royelric
11-05-2011, 10:58 AM
Did you allow the demon bullets to make contact with your stomach? o.o

Ishtar
11-05-2011, 10:59 AM
It phased through.

royelric
11-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Phased through? As in passed through your body?

kanisawa
11-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Never mind me. Kani's just watching. xD

Ishtar
11-05-2011, 11:02 AM
It's not going to keep passing through me throughout the entire battle you know. The darkeye is an ocular technique that I haven't have fully control over yet. /Shrugs

Ishtar
11-06-2011, 03:03 AM
Counter.

royelric
11-06-2011, 07:38 AM
My darkeye activates in my right eye. In that instant, my shoulder, and my stomach, turn black, and my shoulder hardens, but the dark bullets phase through my stomach.

After you've kicked my shoulder, my shoulder sogs, and then falls off onto the ground, as well as my arm. The shadows engulf the entire arm as if it was eating it.

I feel the empty space in my gut.

"I'm only just learning how to wield the darkeye that Logan used for hundreds of years. It seems he was holding back exponentially when we fought."

My gut reforms, into a black hand, that reaches out for you.

It extends endlessly towards you, expanding it's radius.

"Darkness style: Premature Burial."

A coffin pops up from the ground and opens up.

"This is where you will be spending the rest of eternity."

The black arm on the ground sinks into the earth

*Kisou smirked evily, his eyes widening and the crinckles in his face showing as the ends of his smile pirks up. He knew that Ishtar would either block the attack or have it phase through him. Little did he know that the demon bullets are super sensative when it comes to scenceing energy. Once the bullet was in the middle of Ishy's stomach the bullets exploded into shards hopefully peircing the rest of his body. Once that would happen the rest of his body would be nothing because the shards would explode again creating more shards and the process will keep repeating until Ishtar was dead.

Kisou watched as the coffin appeared and took it into consideration. He evasively backflipped a few metters back and watched was Ishy would do*

Ishtar
11-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Feeling the deadly fatal explosions from the inside, entering from my gut, I die.

But then, the black arm that sunk into the ground rise up to take the shape of a human.

"Ninja Art:Shadow clone explosion."

My clone explodes like ink.

I dash forward, with my darkeye, and my lighteye, and draw one of my weapons out.

I do a one handed seal, and my darkeye glows red.

"Madness beam."

I close my left eye, and my darkeye shoots a red laser beam toward you

I grip the handle of my sword ready to slice with an elemental attack when you dodge.

In that instant, I open my left eye to reveal a new version of the lighteye

"Solar Flash."

A blinding light fills the entire area.

I am gone from sight.

royelric
11-06-2011, 08:45 AM
Huh? How could you die and still attack me...am I missin' something? o.o

Ishtar
11-06-2011, 08:47 AM
The arm that sunk into the ground and reformed into a live being. The dark art of necromancy is in play, when the darkeye is active.

royelric
11-06-2011, 08:52 AM
But it exploded o.o

Ishtar
11-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Battle theme: Stalker
9vHwGxzwzNo

royelric
11-06-2011, 08:55 AM
^ That helps because...

Hey Pool o.o

Ishtar
11-06-2011, 09:01 AM
What? The arm? Nuu o.o. My shoulder went soggy, then turned black, and fell off my body along with my arm, and sunk into the shadows or deep underground.

I have acquired an item after killing one of my opponents, it's called the something of creation. I KNOW I made up an item or ability that allows me to recreate myself, and thus, the original me would be replaced by the replica, by transferring the soul, with another technique, used by Hugh and her six bodies, she also has something to with necromancy. But I can't help but remember there is one particular technique I made, or an item that allowed me to "recreate myself" and combine necromancy and using the soul transfer ability that was originally my inner demons technique, the fire god Ntar, that is now dead because I've slain him already, and stole his soul with the claws and chains of Ntar. Oh yes, I know now. It is called the eye of creation. It is the eye I've gouged out from the earth god, Kraleel.

The dark arts of necromancy would be a forbidden technique. When one learns to fully wield it, he'd be near unstoppable, but in my case, I'm just learning how.

royelric
11-06-2011, 09:03 AM
So I guess you'll pass out soon if you keep using it like that. o.o

Ishtar
11-06-2011, 09:13 AM
I've lost all humanity to be honest. :???:

I have the soul of the fire demon, which fills me with the sense of dark hope.
I've learned necromancy techniques, and even acquired the darkeye, the process was not very tasty, I assure you. eating and devouring the eyes of a light wielder, and then proceeding to cannibalism.

And using the fire crystal's unique absorption traits, a power, not meant to be handled by a mere human, and the elemental crystals are related to the elemental gods.
With the crystal's unique absorption abilities, they also absorb the will/soul and demonic chakra's of the gods themselves inside the crystals. Lately the crystals have been affecting me, because the crystal's I've obtained from Zer0's castle, after ripping his mask off, ever since then, everything I was doing was going down a darker path.
Oh shucks. I'm probably boring you with my legends and folk tales and bloodline abilties and bloody history. We sshould get on with the battle.

loganace
12-01-2011, 06:32 AM
Can I join the fight?