PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: New arm for the Raikage?

Phacade
11-02-2011, 06:01 AM
Couldn't help but notice, in the last scene of Chapter 562; after the Raikage and Tsunade teleported to the battle; the Raikage seems to have two arms. Did he grow one back? I clearly saw him sever it after Sasuke's little Amaterasu BBQ session. :?::?::?:

Phariah824
11-02-2011, 07:08 AM
well that's what you get for allying w/ the Leaf Village, get access to their uber medics. i mean if they could save Neji by weaving his hair into a hole through his torso than regrowing an arm is not unlikely. either that or it is a typo and we will see no arm next week `o.o"

Ishtar
11-02-2011, 07:50 AM
Pretty sure Darui or someone performed an art at the Kage summit for the arm to regenerate.

Sagepain
11-02-2011, 08:01 AM
Pretty sure Darui or someone performed an art at the Kage summit for the arm to regenerate.

nah, C just stopped the bleeding, A is clearly shown with a missing arm even during the 4th shinobi war isin't he?

Phacade
11-02-2011, 08:28 AM
During the summit, he clearly had one arm. IIRC, the manga wasn't as clear about the arm getting burnt and chakra-scalpeled off. The anime clearly showed it. That leaves us with three possibilities:

1). A difference (and inconsistency) between the manga and the anime.
2). The Raikage had it re-attached/re-grown/healed/etc
3). A "typo" or oversight in Chapter 562.

Rasengan SageX5
11-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Something tells me that Tsunade somehow regrew his arm, seeing as she is the greatest medic in the world and can teach all the other Leaf medics how to heal a hole all the way through someones body using just a few pieces of that person's hair. An arm was probably no big deal for her.

tsuki
11-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Didn't he only have 1 arm when he confronthed Bee and Naruto?

I'm thinking it is just an error by Kishi.

JazzJunkie4
11-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Thats a pretty fatal error, hopefully it was just someone who had similar skills as kakuzu who helped him out.

Jakropha
11-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Kishi: Oh sh!! Just made an error! Think, THINK!!

Start of chapter 563

Raikage: Thanks Tsunade for the new arm
Tsunade: Lol, dun mention it `:P

EDIT: Maybe he's a Zetsu? :lol::lol::lol:

Maruko
11-02-2011, 10:53 AM
well that's what you get for allying w/ the Leaf Village, get access to their uber medics. i mean if they could save Neji by weaving his hair into a hole through his torso than regrowing an arm is not unlikely. either that or it is a typo and we will see no arm next week `o.o"

Yeah lol
Tsunade is my doctor as well

Phariah824
11-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Kishi: Oh sh!! Just made an error! Think, THINK!!

Start of chapter 563

Raikage: Thanks Tsunade for the new arm
Tsunade: Lol, dun mention it `:P
roflmao i was thinking along those same lines lol`o.o"`:P

Shadow Clone77
11-02-2011, 02:16 PM
It does look like he had two hands in the last panel, but it looked like his left arm was still gone when he hit Muu.

Kishi forgot his arm was gone opps.

J-Sun Tasogare
11-02-2011, 02:31 PM
It's not an arm it's a shadow /palm

Kyūbi no Yōko
11-02-2011, 02:36 PM
It looks like an arm .. I think Tsunade helped him , they allied and Tsunade had to help, considering she's the world's greatest medic it was an easy fix.

Uchiha Sora
11-02-2011, 05:01 PM
i don't see an arm. anywhere.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
11-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Doesn't seem like he has his left arm on pg. 15.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-02-2011, 05:25 PM
More or less likely to be a drawing error.

Kishi seemed to not be on the ball when it came to illustrations this week. For example, the panel when Tsunade and A were intercepting Muu and Madara.

J-Sun Tasogare
11-02-2011, 05:45 PM
It's a shadow. Not a hand.

Uchiha Sora
11-02-2011, 06:29 PM
^this.

I see no arm when he's intercepting Muu. All you see is his shoulder and back arm and then the rest of the sleeve just flows into the wind.

Sagepain
11-02-2011, 08:31 PM
^this.

I see no arm when he's intercepting Muu. All you see is his shoulder and back arm and then the rest of the sleeve just flows into the wind.

Last page shows A standing alongside the rest of the kages, where his left arm can clearly be seen.

It obviously an error on kishi's behalf, since 2 pages before his arm is clearly missing when he intercepts Mu.

EDIT: Kishi's must be thinking, no one better notice the arm :lol:

Phacade
11-03-2011, 04:08 AM
I got thinking about this last night. The Raikage clearly lost his arm but, after going through the teleportation jutsu, the last panel of Chapter 562 seems to imply he has it again. Could be a Kishi-oops, but maybe...just maybe it isn't.

Doesn't Tsunade have a mitochondrial rebirth regeneration jutsu? She used it to sustain/protect/ and rebuild herself through the transportation jutsu; could this have had a side effect of sustaining and/or rebuilding part of the Raikage during (or shortly after) their transportation to the battlefield?

JashinSama
11-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Didn't he only have 1 arm when he confronthed Bee and Naruto?

I'm thinking it is just an error by Kishi.

If she has the power to help Orochimaru get his arms back entirely, she has the power to help A's arm...

Ever wonder how Ed Elric's arm works?

It's basically the same thing.

Jakropha
11-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Doesn't Tsunade have a mitochondrial rebirth regeneration jutsu? She used it to sustain/protect/ and rebuild herself through the transportation jutsu; could this have had a side effect of sustaining and/or rebuilding part of the Raikage during (or shortly after) their transportation to the battlefield?
Kishi: That! There!! Steal that Idea!! Kill the guy if you have to! I need all the help I can get!!11!!2123!one!1!

deidara330
11-05-2011, 08:21 PM
I hadn't noticed it until I saw this thread.

Kyūbi no Yōko
11-06-2011, 02:05 AM
I got thinking about this last night. The Raikage clearly lost his arm but, after going through the teleportation jutsu, the last panel of Chapter 562 seems to imply he has it again. Could be a Kishi-oops, but maybe...just maybe it isn't.

E-Mail Kishi with this theory :)

narulvr
11-06-2011, 05:38 AM
I noticed it too and I thought I was just trippin. But I'm geussing next week it'll be gone, kinda like when kishi forgot to draw kalashi's scar abot four times.