PDA

View Full Version : The Tenshi: Fan Fic by MMS

My Man Sasori
07-13-2009, 01:03 PM
PART ONE

Characters:
Konto Tenshi: A puppet master who also uses his Tenshi clan KG. (same things I have).

Yuki Tenshi: Posseses the ability to use others body parts. He has a sharingan eye, a demons blood, which allows him to transform his body into a furry demon beast. Uses a strange type of sword called the Blade of Legime.

Shiroshu: New apprentice of Konto's who they found alone in a destroyed village, Yuki sinced her chakra and knew she had potential. She can melt herself to fit through cracks, or to completely change the shape of her body, she later learns to turn her body into metal by absorbing the metals properties.

"Yuki how much money have we earned so far?" Konto asked walking out of the Moonlight Village
after just receiving a new mission. The brother's brevious missions had been quite rewarding.
"About 13 million ryo...." Yuki replied.
"Ah thats not bad I suppose!"
"Hmph... Not bad? Well we would have 20 million but you lost 7 on an unwinable bet..."
"Shut up Yuki... Its an addiction..."
"You owe me 7 million ryo Konto..."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I OWE YOU!? That was OUR money!" Konto exclaimed.
"Our money?" Yuki asked raising his eyebrow. "I am the one that does all the work around here. What have you
done recently? Besides lose money..."
"Well um... There was the other day when..." Konto continued scratching his head. "I can't think of anything
recent but I am a huge help!"
"Whatever helps you sleep at night."
"HAH! At least I do sleep!"
"I do not sleep because my body has been granted with the gift of not needing sleep."
"OH! OK! So you gave up sleep so that you could spend the time that you would be using to sleep by worshiping
some god that doesn't exist...?"
"I wouldn't expect you to understand my reasoning."
"Whatever." Konto snorted admitting defeat.

"UGH! YUKI!... How much further......?"
"Just a few more miles. It won't take long."
*I hate working for villages... It usually involves walking long distances...*******************
"How much are we getting for this one Yuk-meister?"
"Don't ever call me that again.... 10 thousand."
"Ok, Ok calm down it was a joke..."
"We're here Konto."
"Bout time... What happenned to this place? Everything is demolished..."
"...We're being watched."
"Where?"
"Watertower 2 o' clock."
"A threat?"
"Possibly, it appears to be a younger girl, but she has exceptional amounts of chakra."
"So Yuki... Can we leave now?" Konto half shouted TRYING to act.
"Yes. Once the girl comes down from the watertower and explains what happenned here."
"What are you doing! Lets just leaver her here!"
"If we want to get payed we have to find out what happenned. Konto."
"You're no fun... No fun at all..."
"You can come down now little girl." Yuki shouted out at her.
"WHO ARE YOU!?" she demanded.
"My name is Konto Tenshi and this big loaf is my brother, Yuki Tenshi. We were hired by the Kage of the Moonlight
Village to come check on this village here."
"The Moonlight Village?" the girl asked.
"Thats what I said........"
"Are you returning to the Moonlight now?"
"Yes we are as soon as you tell us what happenned to this dump of a village."
"Ok, I'll tell you."
The girl jumped down and explained to the two brothers what had happenned to her village.

"So let me get this straight. Strange men in black robes marched in here all in single file and such,
burned the homes, and killed the survivors?" Konto asked.
"Yes. Thats exactly right."
"And you lived how...?"
"I was in the mountains, just there." she said pointing to a small mountain just above the village.
"Ah I see. I see."
"Yes... Now will you please take me to the Moonlight with you? Please? I have no other way there!"
"Well... What do you think Yuki?"
"I think she would make a better addition to our team than she would to the village."
"I agree..."
"Hey girl, whats your name anyway?"
"Shiroshu, my name is Shiroshu."
"Ok Shiroshu, how would you like to join our team? You would receive special training from myself, to better
establish your skills."
"Well I suppose so... I really have nowhere else to go... Sure that sounds like a great idea!"

PART TWO

When the group returned to the Moonlight Village, Konto and Shiroshu went to the Kage's mansion
to explain to the Tsukikage how the village they were sent to examine had been destroyed, as well as to claim
their promised 10,000 ryo. Instead of going with them to the mansion Yuki left them to restock on supplies from
the village's shops.
"After noon gov na!"
"Did you visit the village?" Nick Tasogare AKA Tsukikage asked impatiently.
"Yeah yeah keep your pants on... We also brought you a witness." Konto added looking at Shiroshu.
"Did something happen?"
"Yes, it was destroyed...." Shiroshu said slowly.
"I see..." Nick said standing up. "Please, tell me what happened."
"Men in long black robes came into the village and burned down every home. They then murdered those who survived..."
"Black robes?" Nick asked.
"Yes."
"Hmm..." Nick said looking at Konto.
Konto, with a serious face now looked Nick in the face and nodded slightly.
"Thank you Ms. Shiroshu. You have been a great help. Um... If you don't mind my asking, what do you plan to
do now?"
"Well, Konto had offered me training and a place to stay, which I happily accepted."
Konto smiled and glanced in her direction.
"I see." Nick said."That is a fine offer."
"Yes." Konto said. "She has an extrordinary power."
"I don't remeber showing you my abilities." Shiroshu said questioningly.
"I don't need to be shown," Konto said with a smile. "I can see with this." he said while his eyes turned an
amber gold.
Konto and Shiroshu left the Kage's mansion and walked to the village's gate where they met Yuki who was
already waiting for them, and began walking away from the village.
The three walked for what seemed like forever to Shiroshu, but, when they finally stopped, Shiroshu
nearly bumped into Konto. When she looked up she seen a large old crumbly statue at the far end of the
clearing they were in, with a waterfall coming out of its mouth and landing in a small pond below.
"Wow, its amazing!" Shiroshu marveled.
"This use to be our clan's training grounds, but now, it will be your home and training area for the
next 6 months to a year."
"This is where you will be training me?" Shiroshu asked excitedly.
"Yep." Konto replied.
Yuki walked over to the waterfall and disapeared behind it. When he reapeared his pack was not on his back anymore.
"I got you everything you asked me to." Yuki told Konto.
"Thank you brother."
Yuki began to leave the same way the three arrived.
"Happy huntine!" Konto called over his shoulder with a smile on his face.
"Alright!" Konto said streching out his arms. "Show me what you got!"
"Alright!"
The two stood across from each other in their battle stances prepared to attack. Shiroshu's hands began to quiver
then melted into a mush, and then formed 2 very sharp spears instead of hands.
"Amazing..." Konto said to himself. "It truly is..."

My Man Sasori
07-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Tell me what you think...

cherryflower
07-13-2009, 01:45 PM
It's great!

My Man Sasori
07-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Should I continue it?.....

KIBAFAN321
07-13-2009, 03:38 PM
You should continue MMS! Nice one.

My Man Sasori
07-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Thanks Kiba.

My Man Sasori
07-14-2009, 04:07 PM
PART TWO

When the group returned to the Moonlight Village, Konto and Shiroshu went to the Kage's mansion
to explain to the Tsukikage how the village they were sent to examine had been destroyed, as well as to claim
their promised 10,000 ryo. Instead of going with them to the mansion Yuki left them to restock on supplies from
the village's shops.
"After noon gov na!"
"Did you visit the village?" Nick Tasogare AKA Tsukikage asked impatiently.
"Yeah yeah keep your pants on... We also brought you a witness." Konto added looking at Shiroshu.
"Did something happen?"
"Yes, it was destroyed...." Shiroshu said slowly.
"I see..." Nick said standing up. "Please, tell me what happened."
"Men in long black robes came into the village and burned down every home. They then murdered those who survived..."
"Black robes?" Nick asked.
"Yes."
"Hmm..." Nick said looking at Konto.
Konto, with a serious face now looked Nick in the face and nodded slightly.
"Thank you Ms. Shiroshu. You have been a great help. Um... If you don't mind my asking, what do you plan to
do now?"
"Well, Konto had offered me training and a place to stay, which I happily accepted."
Konto smiled and glanced in her direction.
"I see." Nick said."That is a fine offer."
"Yes." Konto said. "She has an extrordinary power."
"I don't remeber showing you my abilities." Shiroshu said questioningly.
"I don't need to be shown," Konto said with a smile. "I can see with this." he said while his eyes turned an
amber gold.
Konto and Shiroshu left the Kage's mansion and walked to the village's gate where they met Yuki who was
already waiting for them, and began walking away from the village.
The three walked for what seemed like forever to Shiroshu, but, when they finally stopped, Shiroshu
nearly bumped into Konto. When she looked up she seen a large old crumbly statue at the far end of the
clearing they were in, with a waterfall coming out of its mouth and landing in a small pond below.
"Wow, its amazing!" Shiroshu marveled.
"This use to be our clan's training grounds, but now, it will be your home and training area for the
next 6 months to a year."
"This is where you will be training me?" Shiroshu asked excitedly.
"Yep." Konto replied.
Yuki walked over to the waterfall and disapeared behind it. When he reapeared his pack was not on his back anymore.
"I got you everything you asked me to." Yuki told Konto.
"Thank you brother."
Yuki began to leave the same way the three arrived.
"Happy huntine!" Konto called over his shoulder with a smile on his face.
"Alright!" Konto said streching out his arms. "Show me what you got!"
"Alright!"
The two stood across from each other in their battle stances prepared to attack. Shiroshu's hands began to quiver
then melted into a mush, and then formed 2 very sharp spears instead of hands.
"Amazing..." Konto said to himself. "It truly is..."

KIBAFAN321
07-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Great MMS! I love it! I have a question though.....when am I going to appear? I'm joking with ya! Its great! You don't have to add me.

My Man Sasori
07-14-2009, 04:27 PM
I had actually planned to have you and mo mo pop in! LOL thats really funny.... Your a mind reader!!!!!!!!!

My Man Sasori
07-14-2009, 04:29 PM
If you want to that is... If you do though just pm me you and momo's character description and abilities and stuff.

KIBAFAN321
07-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Really? Thanks MMS! Thanks so much!

Did you hear that Mo Mo? We could be in the story!!!

*nods head*

Me and Mo Mo is happy. Here, let me get the description! :)

KIBAFAN321
07-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Name: Akira Tasogare
Weapons: Senbons
Chakra element: Water
KG: Water Palm
Headband: Dark Blue headband that goes around her neck.
Height: 5'10''

Akira's shirt is a tube top. A light purple tube top. She is wearing a skirt with pants that goes to her thigh on the bottom of the skirt. She has black hair with dark blue streaks in her hair. Her hair goes all the way to the waist line. She wears flip flops as shoes.

Companion: Mo Mo
Mo Mo is a small tiger that can get large and small again. She is a bengal tiger. Her teeth can cut through everything. In the first and second season, she stays the same. No change. Her headband is around her neck too.

OK! Here it is!! :)

My Man Sasori
07-14-2009, 04:49 PM
I just would like other ppl to start reading though.... OH WELL! At least you enjoy it Kiba.

My Man Sasori
07-14-2009, 06:41 PM
I'll have part 3 by tomorrow sometime.