PDA

View Full Version : Your fav character (in my Naruto book)

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Who do you think is your favorite character in Naruto Expansion: Trials of Tao (the book I am writing)? If you want to read about the book, go to this link: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=556482&posted=1.

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 02:09 PM
I know it may be hard to choose if you dont know what the characters looks like, but please try by reading info about them.

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 02:34 PM
Please vote.

rose93
07-13-2009, 03:04 PM
It is pretty hard to pick without knowing how they look, but I like Chin Tao.

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 03:20 PM
I will soon give descriptions about how they look. But it may be hard anyways withouth actually seeing this story as an anime.

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 03:21 PM
If you vote here, you can choose more than one option.

Life AKA Death
07-13-2009, 03:21 PM
i like ten ten

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Physical appearance description 1:

Chin Tao is dressed in a white, open Kimono with a blue band around the waist. He has a Katana Blade in the band, and a headband with the Tao Clan mark. he also has the Tao Clan mark as a tattoo on his left palm (the seal of Hitokiri). He has green eyes, long, black hair in a pony-tail.

Jun Tao is dressed in a dark-yellow kimono. She has four visible Katana Blades, and also hides several weapons in her dress. She has blue eyes, long, black hair, and a headband with the Tao Clan mark.

Zhao Tao is a grey polecat with blue human eyes. He has a scythe on his back and several grenades at his body. He has many talismans on his legs, which he uses to summon his polecat army.

TenTen looks like in Shippuden, but around a year older.

Sha Wen is an old man in the age of around 80-90. He has grey beard and moustache. He has long, grey hair in a pony-tail and brown eyes. He is dressed in a white clothing, and wears a... you know that chinese hat-thing on his head.
__________________________________________________ _____________________

More descriptions will come soon.

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 03:50 PM
Physical appearance description 2:

Qin Tao is a fat, middle-aged man. He has black beard and moustache. He is dressed in a yellow kimono, with a red band around his waist. He has brown eyes. He has a hat that may remind of a clown-hat... I know, he must look stupid.

Nikito Tao is tall and has big mouscles. He is dressed in a yellow desert-clothing with a headgear that covers most of his face, except for his eyes. He has a Zanbatou on his back, and green-brown eyes. He has a headband with the Tao Clan mark.

Qi Tao is dressed in a brown robe with a hood that covers his eyes. He has many hidden knifes in his robe, and black hair. His eyes is never shown. He has his headband around the neck.

Mei Tao... Its hard to explain the way she dresses. She has blue eyes, long black hair, and long Iron edges attached to her fingers. She also has a headband with the Tao Clan mark.

Himura Tao is dressed in a green Kimono with a green robe. Sometimes, he paints his face green, and he has a headband with the Tao Clan mark. He has black hair and brown eyes.

That was the second part of the descriptions. I hope that these posts helps you when voting.

Amateratsu
07-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Villian - Yan Tao :cool:
Hero - Chin Tao :cool:

Can you tell us the Yan Yunno Desciptions?

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Good choice. Yan Tao is the strongest villian. Chin Tao is the strongest hero.

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Physical appearance description 3:

Yahiko Tao is dressed like Sasuke in the first series of Naruto, but he has the Tao Clan mark on his back instead of the Uchiha. He has a couple of giant Shurikens on his back, and is often close to his doll, Nomaru. He wears a headband.

Xiao Tao is a girl that pretends to be a boy. She is dressed nearly the same way as Haku, and has the same hair. She wears the mask of the Tao Clan ANBU.

Cho Tao is a Kunoichi dressed in a green Kimono and a... that chinese hat. She has green eyes and long black hair.

Wu Tao is a Taijutsu-expert. He has a bandage over his blind eyes, black hair, and a regular Ninja vest.

Sagara Hyuga Tao is dressed in a white clothing with a green robe. He has long, black hair, and the eyes of the Hyuga Clan.

I hope that these descriptions will help.

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Physical appearance description 4:

Yan Tao is dressed in the black Yan Yuuno-Kimono. He reminds very much of Itachi in the face, but he has grey eyes. His Shadow Sharingan is a Sharingan with grey background instead of red.

Yan Kurogasa is a spider-like creature. He is dressed in the Yan Yuuno-kimono, and has four arms. He also has the back of a spider, four spider legs, green, hairy skin, and eight fully black eyes.

Third Hitokiri (looks much like Himura Kenshin in the Rurouni Kenshin-series) He has long, red hair that covers his right eye, which is a special yellow Sharingan. He has a dark-blue robe and white robe-like pants. He always wears a Katana Blade.

Fourth Hitokiri is the only female that has earned the rank of Hitokiri. She is dressed in black pants, and a black skirt. Unlike the other members of the Yan Yuuno, she dont wears the regular black Kimono. She wears a Katana blade, has long black hair, and blue eyes.

Yan Kunemaru is dressed in a white, open Kimono under his black Yan Yuuno-robe. He is wearing many knifes hidden under his robe. He has long black hair, green eyes, and is always happy and positive (to be a member of the Yan Yuuno).

The same as before. Please vote.

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Part 5:

Yan Sanosuke is a puppet-master. He looks much like Sasori in the face and hair. He is very young to be a member of the Yan Yuuno (around 16 years). He often has things like hands and feets of his dolls outside the robe.

Yan Sarutobi has some sort of an open, black crocodile mouth around his head (reminds of Zetsu), which can close itself to protect him from damage. He has Deidaras hair style, but with black hair.

Yan Jiang is a green lizard dressed in a black robe, with a Zanbatou on his back.

Yan Shu is dressed as a regular Yan Yuuno member. He has... that chinese hat. He has a scar over his left eye, which is always closed. He has brown hair and a blue eye (he never opens his damaged eye).

Yan Jin-e is a snake with arms, dressed in a black robe. Do I have to say more?

Yan Udo is dressed as regular for Yan Yuuno. He wears the same mask as Xiao Tao, and has the same hair style.

Yan Kauro is a Kunoichi dressed in the regular Yan Yuuno-kimono. She has two Katanas, one in each sleeve. She has long, black hair and green eyes.

Yan Myojin has the same hair as Kimimaro. He has a tattoo of an eye on his forehead. He is dressed as usual, and has brown eyes.

Hitokiri looks like Chin (because he is Chin... or at least using his body). The only difference is that Hitokiri has blue shining Cursed Marks covering his body, and his eyes are shining white.

Finally, the list is complete!

Ninja of Cao
07-13-2009, 04:42 PM
Currently, it looks like Chin Tao and Yan Tao shares the First Place, both with 4 votes. On second place, we have Hitokiri, with 3 votes. TenTen and Third Hitokiri shares the Third Place, both with 2 votes.

Please vote.

rose93
07-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Hey can u come over to the elemental clan?
We need to discuss about wat we r going to do.
shadow and I disscuss somethings.

shadowslayer
07-13-2009, 05:23 PM
Get over to the elemental clan thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rose93
07-13-2009, 05:32 PM
I think ur being a bit pushy

goldendreamer
07-13-2009, 08:16 PM
My favorite charaters:
Jun Tao
Cho Tao
Xiao Tao
Sagara Hyuga Tao
Mei Tao
Chin Tao
Jun Tao
TenTen ;p :geek:

sasruto
07-15-2009, 10:32 AM
The main charcter

Nikito Tao
07-19-2009, 07:42 PM
I like most characters.

Nikito Tao
07-19-2009, 07:42 PM
The whole story is cool.

Kaoru Tao
08-16-2009, 06:04 AM
Yeah, this is a really great story. My favorite characters are Chin, TenTen, and Yan Tao. I also like Yan Myojin, Yan Sanosuke, and Yan Kunemaru.