PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Tobi is TOBI-rama

Kono Yo no Kyūseishu
10-26-2011, 08:25 AM
Tobirama was the creator of the edo tensei,so tobi use it later and made the six path
also tobirama was master space-time ninjutsu, like tobi use it everytime,cause kishi dont want to saw us the other technique of tobirama to keep secret his identify.

Also the name's are like the same

tobi=tobirama

i know other will say tobirama was sealed by orochimaru,i can say i disagree with that,i know i dont have proofs,but my instict says he is! ;p

Kiez
10-26-2011, 08:46 AM
Fact is he's sealed. Can't be him.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-26-2011, 09:11 AM
same name..but i agree it isnt him

Poodle
10-26-2011, 09:17 AM
it does seem obvious its him if not from the name, but being able to use the space-time jutsu just like Tobi does as well. i mean how many people can do that in the naruto world?

there weren't any specifics that he was definitely sealed and can't come back, right?

Kiez
10-26-2011, 09:25 AM
it does seem obvious its him if not from the name, but being able to use the space-time jutsu just like Tobi does as well. i mean how many people can do that in the naruto world?

there weren't any specifics that he was definitely sealed and can't come back, right?

There is no way to come back if you are sealed within that jutsu.

Kono Yo no Kyūseishu
10-26-2011, 09:30 AM
there is no way to come back if you are sealed within that jutsu.

~give me proofs,and i will accept it~

Poodle
10-26-2011, 09:34 AM
yeah i'd like some specifics or where it was that he was shown as being sealed, or was it just hearsay? i can't remember seeing it tho.

the other odd thing is Tobirama was supposedly the inventor of the impure world ressurection technique, but i'm trying to figure out how that would specifically related to what Tobi's done...

Kiez
10-26-2011, 09:37 AM
Minato was also sealed using this technique. When Orochimaru tried to summon him in his fight against Hiruzen, it didn't work. This is because his soul is not in the pure world but inside that demon.

So the only ones that were summoned were Hashirama and Tobirama. Hiruzen sealed both of them as well as Orochimaru's arms inside the demon. This means that none of the previous Hokage's can come back.

Jakropha
10-26-2011, 09:39 AM
Tobi cooould be Tobirama, or at least a piece of him.

Tobirama could have at least brought about the creation of Tobi.

But, Tobi is most certainly Zetsoom

Dunkin
10-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Yeah, I have to agree with just about everyone else...don't think its him...
I mean just because he's the creator of said techniques doesn't mean its him. I mean it sorta makes sense but then again doesn't.

Theres alot of speculations out there as to who it is.
We're just gonna have to wait and see.

Kono Yo no Kyūseishu
10-26-2011, 12:05 PM
And tell me how tobi Knows,about space-time,,and Edo,as soon as 3 ppl Know about them?
Who did learn him Space-time...when we know that ONLY tobirama could use this?

Kiez
10-26-2011, 12:42 PM
And tell me how tobi Knows,about space-time,,and Edo,as soon as 3 ppl Know about them?
Who did learn him Space-time...when we know that ONLY tobirama could use this?

Yes exactly. We only know of Tobirama that can use. Also Minato. Who's to say that other charcters that we don't know of can use it?

It simply can't be Tobirama because he was sealed. Just because he knows space time ninjutsu and his name is TOBIrama, doesn't mean it's him.

Poodle
10-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Yes exactly. We only know of Tobirama that can use. Also Minato. Who's to say that other charcters that we don't know of can use it?

It simply can't be Tobirama because he was sealed. Just because he knows space time ninjutsu and his name is TOBIrama, doesn't mean it's him.

tbh tho those are some very strong points for why its Tobirama. sure it could be someone else that could use it that we don't know about, but it would be very similar to Tobi being nobody we've been introduced to which seems uncharacteristic of Kishi, and a big let down to Naruto readers.

i just think the space time jutsu similarity, and the fact that only Tobirama used that i think, is a HUGE indicator that it could very likely be him. its way too similar for there not to be some link at the very least between Tobirama and Tobi...

Kiez
10-26-2011, 12:56 PM
That's just the same as saying it's Minato, because he knew space time ninjutsu.

Kono Yo no Kyūseishu
10-26-2011, 01:00 PM

Not JUST,he also knows about EDO TENSEI,that tobirama was the creator!

Kiez
10-26-2011, 01:04 PM
What about Edo Tensei? We haven't seen Tobi use it or even know how to use it.

Might_GAI
10-26-2011, 01:09 PM
It's not Tobirama. Hes got nothin against the village lol ffs hes a hokage why would he wanna destroy it? And he died after sparring with th gold and silver brothers..

Pyro
10-26-2011, 01:14 PM
Wait, where did it say he was sealed?

Might_GAI
10-26-2011, 01:15 PM
Wait, where did it say he was sealed?

Oro vs Sandaime.. Sandaime sealed ALL of the Hoakge's souls in the dead demon seal so it cannot be used. Even Kabuti said all the Hokages are sealed inside the seal and he cant summon it..

Maruko
10-26-2011, 01:16 PM
It would be irony to see Tobirama revived with his Edo Tensei.

Kono Yo no Kyūseishu
10-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Cause he is hokage doesnt mean nothing! Dont be laizy....
And madara was the founder,and he put up a war with the village...
Also itachi rape all the uchiha....

And u stuck in him,.....it's Just a theory Cause it Has Lot of commons...dont get crazy...

Kiez
10-26-2011, 01:21 PM
It would be irony to see Tobirama revived with his Edo Tensei.

He already has. Orochimaru revived him when he fought Hiruzen. But he was then sealed by Hirzuen.

Cause he is hokage doesnt mean nothing! Dont be laizy....
And madara was the founder,and he put up a war with the village...
Also itachi rape all the uchiha....

And u stuck in him,.....it's Just a theory Cause it Has Lot of commons...dont get crazy...

It can't be Tobirama though. He's been sealed. Fact.

Maruko
10-26-2011, 01:22 PM
LOL Itachi did rape the Uchiha! xD
But still there is something wrong,how can he kill them? He did have help and MS but seeing his dad kneeling before death without saying a single word seems a little strange to me.

Maruko
10-26-2011, 01:23 PM
He already has. Orochimaru revived him when he fought Hiruzen. But he was then sealed by Hirzuen.

It can't be Tobirama though. He's been sealed. Fact.

Yup,Hiruzen's gone too,he can't be revived neither.

Dunkin
10-26-2011, 02:09 PM
What about Edo Tensei? We haven't seen Tobi use it or even know how to use it.

Ahhh indeed, I was just thinking this...

I highly doubt its Tobirama, if it is then I'ma not be a very happy Naruto fan :/

Kono Yo no Kyūseishu
10-26-2011, 02:15 PM
We have lot of theorys here! SO i Added Mine xD.....Look All the theories, and make your mind up who is he...There Are too Much...:S...Its getting Annoying,and confusing..

1. Obito
2.Tobirama
3.Izuna
4.Fugaku
5.kagami
6.Madara
I dont Know If there is Another theory on who is he...That's what we have at the Moment xD...

Kyūbi no Yōko
10-26-2011, 02:31 PM
It can't be Tobirama, even though the name Tobi is cut out of Tobirama, he can't be summoned or live cause he was sealed. If you think it's the real Tobirama, not summoned, then you're wrong cause Tobirama is already dead since he was summoned by ET and now he can't be resummoned cause of being sealed. FACT !

Phariah824
10-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Tobirama was sealed by Sarutobi. Tobi did not know Impure Resurrection. he first sees it when Kabuto shows him. he even thinks it.

mizukage_sama
10-26-2011, 04:30 PM
Tobi didn't know how to use edo tensei until Kabuto showed him recently in the manga.

Kiez
10-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Tobi didn't know how to use edo tensei until Kabuto showed him recently in the manga.

He doesn't know how to use it.

mizukage_sama
10-26-2011, 04:53 PM
kabuto demonstrated how to use it.

Kiez
10-26-2011, 05:04 PM
Yes but this doesn't mean Tobi knows how to use it.

mizukage_sama
10-26-2011, 05:07 PM
That's exactly what it means. He watched Kabuto do it explaining step by step. Not to mention he's already an accomplished ninja. Why would he not know? "oops I wasnt paying attention"

Kiez
10-26-2011, 05:29 PM
The only known users are Tobirama, Orochimaru and Kabuto.

mizukage_sama
10-26-2011, 05:34 PM
Alright, completely disregard what I say. It's not a big deal. My original point was, Tobi hasn't always known how to do the edo tensei. So he's probably not tobirama

LilHinataGirl
10-26-2011, 05:43 PM
To tell you the truth, Tobi isn't him, he's more likely an Uchiha, not a Senju... but you might be getting somewhere, since he did create both of those, I'm thinking he had an underline... I mean Tobi is using part of Tobirama's name and he mastered what Tobirama did... If it's possible, could he have taught a kid before Orochimaru sealed him...?? A kid he knew well and thought of him as well, his own or something...??

Might_GAI
10-26-2011, 10:54 PM
To tell you the truth, Tobi isn't him, he's more likely an Uchiha, not a Senju... but you might be getting somewhere, since he did create both of those, I'm thinking he had an underline... I mean Tobi is using part of Tobirama's name and he mastered what Tobirama did... If it's possible, could he have taught a kid before Orochimaru sealed him...?? A kid he knew well and thought of him as well, his own or something...??
I disagree.. Tobi is NOT an Uchiha ..

Tobi has never shown us any Uchiha techniques like Fireball jutsu.. the only reason people thinks that he is an uchiha is because of his eyes .. personally i think Madara gave it to him while he was still alive and that Madara worked with Tobi.

It seems that Tobi has only used Space time jutsu and Izanagi the whole time... Even when he versed Torifu and Mifune .. he just solidifies, unsolidify, suck one in, and deal with the other..

Paradoxal
10-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Reviving anyone wouldn't help right now.... Masashi Kishimoto did mention that Madara is the trump card, so there's no mistaking it that the war is nearly over, only small battles are gonna happen and a lot of explanation

Might_GAI
10-26-2011, 11:25 PM
Reviving anyone wouldn't help right now.... Masashi Kishimoto did mention that Madara is the trump card, so there's no mistaking it that the war is nearly over, only small battles are gonna happen and a lot of explanation

I wouldnt say small battles..

This is where are the big fights are comin in. We're gonna see Itachi go 100% as a good guy this time agasint Kabuto :D Kishi always draw battles for couple of chapters, then flashbacks and then the climax of the battle..

ajf239279
03-02-2012, 08:42 PM
I know this is really late but i think tobi could be tobirama bcuz he said he is a shell of his former self or that he is not as strong as his regular self at the five kage summit.... and why is that when he is physically hit his body part falls off??... tell me if im missin sumthin...:)

ajf239279
03-02-2012, 09:01 PM
also forgot to mention that somone said tobi said that the military police force was created to distant the uchiha clan, the only person who'd know that is the person who created them... that person being tobirama. i think that he secretly hated the uchiha because his brother died shortly after fighting madara and just maybe he was obsessed with revenge and in the future he decides that he wants to take part in the destruction of the uchiha clan and decides to help itachi do so and eventually uses sasuke to achieve his goal.(also he has a room full sharingans looks like some sort of trophy set bcuz he hates the uchiha) which is an illusion of peace becuz since his brother died in war he wishes that there will never be war again by controlling the world using the moons eye plan.... am i wrong or does this make sense...:)

Jutsu Junkie
03-02-2012, 10:26 PM
I'll point out that several times in Naruto, people have categorically stated that something is either impossible or mortally dangerous, but the logic either doesn't hold up (like Guy presuming he can even use the 8th Gate effectively, even though he also believes it will kill him) or it's disproved altogether (like when the 8-tails told Naruto that he couldn't clone in Sage Mode without destroying himself). Just who are these people saying that Dead Demon Seal permanently seals the soul? Does it even matter? The ninja world is full of lies. People we are erroneously being told are "good guys" (like Itachi) are the master of lies. Further, the 3rd Hokage himself perpetrated a deep deception against Naruto himself! Why do you people trust these characters at all? Have we seen any evidence that the Dead Demon Seal is truly so absolute? If you think Kabuto failing to raise the 1st and 2nd Hokages is proof, think again. I only need to point to Jaraiya to disprove that. Tobirama created the jutsu. It is entirely possible that he instilled in himself somehow the means to counter it. I would, given the chance. I would never create a weapon (especially a doomsday weapon) without conceiving a way to counter it, unless I was under survival pressure.

And think about this: Naruto's dad sealed a bit of his chakra inside Naruto. Where did that bit go to when his time was up? If you don't consider that a part of his soul, how do you account for its life knowledge? It has been made clear that the soul is at least in part that which makes you a conscious being, which is why you can talk to your dead relatives and fight inside the Dead Demon's belly in the first place. Tobirama also sealed a bit of his crystallized chakra in Tsunade's pendant. We are led to believe that this energy in both instances is fleeting, but who has actually said that, and would you have any reason to believe them? Makes you think, huh? Just remember, in our world matter and energy are eternal; when you think it's gone, that's just because it has changed. Nothing actually disappears. Doesn't mean that's what happens in Naruto, but it's food for thought.

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-03-2012, 02:13 AM
You don't even have a theory. Why post?
Tobirama was revived by Edo Tensei and then sealed.
It's a fact. Nobody can be summoned by Edo Tensei if his soul is sealed in the Death God, there's not even a possibility for Tobi = Tobirama.

Therefore, Tobi is Zetsoom.

Tobi cooould be Tobirama, or at least a piece of him.

Tobirama could have at least brought about the creation of Tobi.

But, Tobi is most certainly Zetsoom

Great minds think alike.

ajf239279
03-03-2012, 11:45 AM
that is precisley why i say that when tobi says he is a shell of his former self at the five kage summit it could mean that he is a piece of tobirama....

i mean like if he could create the edo tensei whats to say that he cant bring himself back from the dead or place some of his "energy" in another body. bcuz like i said before why is it that when tobi was physically hurt his arm just fell off....

oh yeah he was also an expert in space-time ninjutsu
does my theory make sense tell me if im missing somethin

LoveGunner The Sage
03-04-2012, 01:38 PM
The thing that occurs to my head is- yeah, it looks the same in english, but in Japanese, the native language, do Tobi and Tobirama still look alike? I haven't seen them written in Japanese, but, the symbols/kanji/whatever they're called might not be the same.

Also, it would kind of destroy any sense of Tobi-nobodies dying, flickering coolness if his alias is just the first few letters of his real name. Yeah, man, even protectives services ask you to use your mothers middle names. >.>

But in conclusion- yeah- the only logical reason as to why it is NO. Is be cause Kabuto showed Edo Tensei and is helping him using it. If Tobi was Tobirama, who already CREATED that jutsu, then, wouldn't he tell Kabuto to GTFO right then?