PDA

View Full Version : whos stronger naruto, sasuke,or kakashi?

ninetailednaruto23
04-14-2009, 06:17 PM
i think it will be a match between naruto and sasuke wat do u think?

SasukeAndSakura
04-15-2009, 02:03 AM
yeahh...
i think it would be a fight between Sasuke and Naruto.
but i think Sasuke would win the fight.
;]

mo-chan
04-15-2009, 03:18 AM
don't forget that experience can win out over stronger foes in many situations....I wouldn't take the Copy Ninja so lightly....he's got more experience in his little finger than both of those two kids put together, altho I think Sasuke's probably far more aware of that fact than Naruto is....given that he trained with him.

Inuyashahinata
04-15-2009, 05:58 AM
SPOILER I think Naruto since he did beat all of pain's bodies.

tyler
04-15-2009, 06:47 AM
Kakashi said that Naruto has finally surpassed him. So Kakashi is out.

Sasuke posses fire and lightening chakra and Naruto posses wind and water chakra.

That means that Sasuke and Naruto are perfect enemies since fire is weak against water and lightening is weak against wind.

They could also be considered perfect allies since wind helps fire and water helps lightening.

Sasuke's sharingan also prevents the Kyubi from being released, so naruto cannot rely on that.

However, Sage Mode might just be able to dominate the sharingan.

I would say Sasuke is stronger though since he now has Amaterasu and I'm not sure Jariya ever taught Naruto how to deal with it.

Vidda Hatake
04-15-2009, 08:24 AM
Very good points, all of you. But, Kakashi couldn't defeat pain (small p intentional partly because he was already nearly exhausted from all the fighting before then... He probably would have more trouble with Sage Mode Naruto, but I think he'd still win. Against Sasuke, no problem, though. (sorry Sasuke...)

mo-chan
04-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Track record.... who's got one? kakashi....and jiraiya, someone mentioned jiraiya....strength: are we talking about in one ultimate winner takeall type battle or aree we referring to the kind of strength that has seen kakashi and jiraiya and how many other well-seasoned jounin (Ibiki, for example) thru to the present for them. At times, it is more difficult, and requires more strength of will, to admit defeat (maybe not for oneself, but what about those around you?) and find a feasible means of retreat than it is to stay the fight no matter what the cost...or something like that.

Miles Edgeworth
04-19-2009, 08:45 AM
In PTS or Shippuden?

In PTS, Kakashi would stomp.

In Shippuden, it goes to Naruto.

mo-chan
04-20-2009, 04:32 AM
WAIT HOLD THE PHONE - I'VE GOT THE ANSWER - IT'S TSUNADE!!!!!
heeheeeheeeee

Avian
04-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Naruto. He will always be the strongest.

insanesadi
04-20-2009, 03:11 PM
i think naruto is the strongest since kakashi did say that naruto had surpassed him :shock:

animelover
04-20-2009, 03:44 PM
Kakashi used to own them..... :(

Kisame
04-20-2009, 03:55 PM
If this is Post sage training Naruto stomps them. He is stronger, faster, and can outlast them with his superior stamina and chakra.

Alrokako
01-10-2011, 08:30 AM
yeahh...
i think it would be a fight between Sasuke and Naruto.
but i think Sasuke would win the fight.
;]
lol yea you keep thinkin that naruto is far stronger than sasuke i thk his raw strength alone could break sasuke and half with sage mode plz you and all of the other sasuke fans need to get off his nuts

Alrokako
01-10-2011, 08:38 AM

Sasuke posses fire and lightening chakra and Naruto posses wind and water chakra.

That means that Sasuke and Naruto are perfect enemies since fire is weak against water and lightening is weak against wind.

They could also be considered perfect allies since wind helps fire and water helps lightening.

Sasuke's sharingan also prevents the Kyubi from being released, so naruto cannot rely on that.

I would say Sasuke is stronger though since he now has Amaterasu and I'm not sure Jariya ever taught Naruto how to deal with it.

nah man if naruto is in a life or death situation the nine tails will come out regardless to save himself hes not goin to watch naruto die so kill that he can surpress the ninetails ;);););) he only did that to save naruto really and now naruto has sage mode in addition and uses it very well and when did u ever see naruto use water release? he just has air man naruto would definitely win

Gouldy17
01-10-2011, 09:51 AM
narutos sage mode owns all and on top of that kyuubi mode

WOOOOWZA

SakuraGirl
01-10-2011, 02:08 PM
Sasuke

Xibitz360
01-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Naruto posses wind and water chakra.

I didn't know that, where in the manga is it stated??

Anyways I think that Naruto is the strongest one, if his chakra wasn't supressing the nine tail's, he would be more capable than he is currently. Sasuke comes in very close though.

Uchiha_Itachi93
01-10-2011, 07:38 PM

While you have hinted on some good points, I would have to say currently Naruto would win. We have seen in his fight with Pein that he has developed his tatics and skills well beyond most ninja in the village. He was able to take on all six Peins and defeat them! Something niether Kakashi or Jariya were able to do.

plus...

Sasuke has used his MS so much now that he is nearly blind. After taking Itachi's eyes he now has EMS, but Naruto has finally master the nine tails and is able to use its chakra whenever he needs it. In this new form, he can move just about as fast as his father, his strength is greatly increased, he has the ability to sense dark chakra and he is currently trying to perfect a new rasengan.

Shikamaru Nara
01-12-2011, 12:24 PM
This thread was older. At that point, Kakashi would've won.

ban_shi
01-12-2011, 12:28 PM
if the question is which one is stronger it is definatly naruto. however, unles naruto learns how to not get caught in gein jutsu, i dont know if he could be saskue.

sorry dont read the manga's so he probably does learn. if so Naruto is stronger and wins the fight.

Ninyn
01-12-2011, 12:29 PM
naruto

zerosameri
01-12-2011, 12:33 PM
I was about to say "really :|" But this is from 09 the begging of the forum. At that time it was Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto. But now it's Naruto, Sasuke, Naruto.

Shikamaru Nara
01-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Where's Kakashi? xD

Alrokako
02-16-2011, 03:31 PM
don't forget that experience can win out over stronger foes in many situations....I wouldn't take the Copy Ninja so lightly....he's got more experience in his little finger than both of those two kids put together, altho I think Sasuke's probably far more aware of that fact than Naruto is....given that he trained with him.
not when ur opponent has enoug strength to break u in half kakashi smart but naruto and sasuke together would slaughter him both of them alone is hard for kakashi

austinu812
02-16-2011, 05:33 PM
tie between sasuke and naruto but a lot of naruto's power doesn't count because it's the nine tails power not narutos when it comes to their own power sasuke wins hands down but naruto is just as good