PDA

View Full Version : Madara's Tower Of Death !!!!.. episode 1

Midnight789
10-22-2011, 04:17 PM
Episode 1

First Challenger To Start: Minato

Idea: So Madara Is the King Of this Tower.There are 7 Floors That the Challenger has to get Pass to face The King.. each floor has someone waiting to battle Minato. If the Challenger defeats his opponents, he gets healed only 50%...when on the 7th floor the Challenger Gets all his health back...so think wisely on how far the player is going to reach.

New Edition: The Challenger can get a "Pass" Which will allow him to skip any floor he wants

1st Floor: Gated Gai

2nd Floor: Jiraiya

3rd Floor: Kisame

4th Floor: Killer Bee

5th Floor: A

6th Floor: Deva Path

7th Floor: Madara

Judging by the responses.. There will be a new contender or a new King.
No Restrictions!!!! Let It Begin!!

Noctis Arashi
10-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Episode 1

First Challenger To Start: Minato

Idea: So Madara Is the King Of this Tower.There are 7 Floors That the Challenger has to get Pass to face The King.. each floor has someone waiting to battle Minato. If the Challenger defeats his opponents, he gets healed only 50%...when on the 7th floor the Challenger Gets all his health back...so think wisely on how far the player is going to reach.

1st Floor: Kimmaro Starting Health, 100. He takes this with no damage done with FTG spam and speed rape. Plus 50% health = 150% health. As in just flowing with chakra and vigor.

2nd Floor: Jiraiya Starting Health, 150%. Again, with the absolute speed blitz. Jiraiya can do nothing to react. Unless your saying that he > A. So again, no damage done. Plus 50%. End Health= 200%. Twice as vigorous and healthy as usual. So beyond prime at this point.

3rd Floor: KisameStarting health, 200%. This is where it gets interesting. Not really. Same scenario of absolute blitz. Because kisame had a hard time with A and Bee. Minato effectively out paced them somewhat casually. You know where this is going. 250%

4th Floor: Killer Bee He already beat KB, same scenario, only with less distraction from A. 300%. Three times his normal amount.

5th Floor: A -Same thing as above, only with less distraction from bee this time. 350%.

6th Floor: Deva Path Some would say that Deva beats A in terms of speed. He doesn't. And his strongest move takes prep. Thus, again with the blitz'n and the hurt'n and the doh. 400%

7th Floor: Madara He gets 100% health restored back, so he starts at 500%. He proceeds to FTG Everything, and rassengan the earth into a smoldering husk, and absolutely destroys everything madara has shown, including the widely debated meteor with ease. If not, he speeds into a Reaper Death Seal, and wins.

Judging by the responses.. There will be a new contender or a new King.
No Restrictions!!!! Let It Begin!!

Green.

Midnight789
10-22-2011, 05:46 PM
i have Changed the 1st floor opponent to gai Sensi.. also the Challenger can not get more healthier...lol.. if he is 100% then he is good and ready to go

[Shikamaru]
10-22-2011, 06:03 PM
Yeah Gated guy might actually kill him here.

However more likely that Minato is able to get him with FTG or a physical tag, then Rasengan.

Mainly because Guy is a close proximity ninja too. And Minato is hyped to be faster than A, which I don't believe but w/e.

As for Jiraiya, I hate to say it but it's gotta be him being speed blitzed. I want to say his ranged ninjutsu will keep Minato away, but it really isn't that impressive since Animal Path was able to react to it, circle of vision or not the path did react.

Bee was able to get close enough to Kisame to pressure his Samehada, tagging him with a seal shouldn't be a problem for Minato. Then Rasengan to the face.

Moving on to Killer Bee, where I believe Minato will now lose since Minato basically doesn't have anything to pierce V2 Cloak. Even a Rasengan at 300% won't really damage him I think. This is where I'm conflicted to say Minato gets overwhelmed with Killer Bee since him in V2 is relatively quick, quick enough to tank a Rasengan and counter fast enough to catch Minato off guard.

However to comment on above ^ There's no way Minato can kill Deva Path.

Kioroshi.
10-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Kisame didn't have a hard time with Bee at all.

And the guy that got a hard time with them was actually a Zetsu clone.Zetsu clone I guess would have a hard time with Ino too.

[Shikamaru]
10-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Kisame didn't have a hard time with Bee at all.

And the guy that got a hard time with them was actually a Zetsu clone.Zetsu clone I guess would have a hard time with Ino too.
Nah he had a hard time.

At no point was he on the attack.