PDA

View Full Version : Tsunade Gauntlet

Uchiha Sora
10-20-2011, 06:45 PM
How far does she get on the tier list? Starting from the bottom. She's healed after every fight

EDIT: wait this is pretty dumb. She's below everyone she can't beat LOLOLOLOL

well uhm someone can delete this

Kuromaki
10-20-2011, 06:57 PM
You CAN make an argument for her to go a little higher, but I'm not going to be the one to do it.

Equinox
10-21-2011, 12:40 PM
You CAN make an argument for her to go a little higher, but I'm not going to be the one to do it.
I can't and wouldn't spend my time doing so.

She's so low tier it's really a joke.

Super Sanin 3
10-21-2011, 08:21 PM
Hm, if you think about it she has potential. Kabuto was said to be around Kakashi level, and just by evading Tsunade he tired out as much as her. Then Kabuto states himself that he'd take advantage of her tired state and use the pill to drastically improve his speed etc., now power scale it to now and you got a pretty fine opponent.

Her medical studies is heavily under looked, knowing the structure and functions of the body is very dangerous for the opponent. This basically gives her the ability to analyze jutsu more efficiently, refer to her conclusion about FRS. Basically, she's not that weak physically nor mentally.

Then we have her summon Katsuya, which is actually very potent if you think about it. Her sheer size can win against most opponents, with acid to break hard defenses that can be hard to penetrate without. Then there's the ability to break down into many individual slugs, which can save the entire team with (remember how she's suppose to be a support character?) To expand more on that, her tanking feats saved the villagers from a CST, this is so hyped in the BG that it's kind of weird why people do not take this seriously.

Just my thoughts

[Shikamaru]
10-21-2011, 08:37 PM
Hm, if you think about it she has potential. Kabuto was said to be around Kakashi level, and just by evading Tsunade he tired out as much as her. Then Kabuto states himself that he'd take advantage of her tired state and use the pill to drastically improve his speed etc., now power scale it to now and you got a pretty fine opponent.

Her medical studies is heavily under looked, knowing the structure and functions of the body is very dangerous for the opponent. This basically gives her the ability to analyze jutsu more efficiently, refer to her conclusion about FRS. Basically, she's not that weak physically nor mentally.

Then we have her summon Katsuya, which is actually very potent if you think about it. Her sheer size can win against most opponents, with acid to break hard defenses that can be hard to penetrate without. Then there's the ability to break down into many individual slugs, which can save the entire team with (remember how she's suppose to be a support character?) To expand more on that, her tanking feats saved the villagers from a CST, this is so hyped in the BG that it's kind of weird why people do not take this seriously.

Just my thoughts
Every single member of Akatsuki kills her. Including Hidan.
Half of them are not Kage tier.
She is a kage.
She overexerted her chakra to heal everyone through Katsuyu. She didn't tank CST.
There are multiple Jonin in her village that would kill her.
By god, she relays solely on punching an enemy. She has no Elemental Jutsu or Genjutsu.
It's incredible she was taught by the 3rd. I don't understand why he couldn't teach her one of the 1000 Jutsu he knew.

The Fourth Raikage
10-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Body Pathway Derangement
Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra Scalpel
Creation Rebirth
Four-Corner Sealing Barrier (Anime only)
Genjutsu Binding (Anime only)
Healing Chakra Transmission
Heavenly Foot of Pain
Mechanical Eight Trigrams Formation (Anime only)
Mystical Palm Technique
Summoning Technique (Slugs)
Yin Seal: Release
Are her current known techniques.
But remember, not everyone has to use elemental jutsus all the time - and besides, she's not one to get in the fights, she is there to be the healer and back up if they direly need it.

[Shikamaru]
10-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Body Pathway Derangement
Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra Scalpel
Creation Rebirth
Four-Corner Sealing Barrier (Anime only)
Genjutsu Binding (Anime only)
Healing Chakra Transmission
Heavenly Foot of Pain
Mechanical Eight Trigrams Formation (Anime only)
Mystical Palm Technique
Summoning Technique (Slugs)
Yin Seal: Release
Are her current known techniques.
But remember, not everyone has to use elemental jutsus all the time - and besides, she's not one to get in the fights, she is there to be the healer and back up if they direly need it.
So in other words.
1. Chakra Taijutsu
2. Katsuyu

The Fourth Raikage
10-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Yeah, but yes, quite the disappointment that such a legendary shinobi does not use one single Elemental jutsu.

Super Sanin 3
10-21-2011, 08:49 PM
So Minato fails for having no elemental jutsu? Doesn't he have less than Tsunade? At least she's shown raiten with Body Pathway Derangement. (if you go by FTG than Tsunade's should count too)

[Shikamaru]
10-21-2011, 08:51 PM
So Minato fails for having no elemental jutsu? Doesn't he have less than Tsunade? At least she's shown raiten with Body Pathway Derangement. (if you go by FTG than Tsunade's should count too)
Well it was stated Minato attempted to add elemental chakra to Rasengan.

So yes, he probably did have elemental Jutsu.

However, Minato is much faster than Tsunade, and was a genius with seal manipulation.

He also created Rasengan, a powerful instant kill technique.

Naruto has no elemental Ninjutsu, outside FRS. But he's high kage tier. Which he would have not been able to use had Minato not invented Rasengan.

The reason she's so low tier is she depends on Taijutsu, which Orochimaru tanked. She's also slow than most high tier opponents, making her technique entirely useless.

Minato and company can pull it off, since he has seals, and is probably the fastest in the entire manga.

The Fourth Raikage
10-21-2011, 08:53 PM
But you must remember - all over the series and Manga Tsunade has more air time than Minato - this would ofcourse show her Jutsus more and not his - for all we know there are hundreds of jutsus he knows - many of them being elemental.

Super Sanin 3
10-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Well it was stated Minato attempted to add elemental chakra to Rasengan.

So yes, he probably did have elemental Jutsu.

However, Minato is much faster than Tsunade, and was a genius with seal manipulation.

He also created Rasengan, a powerful instant kill technique.

Naruto has no elemental Ninjutsu, outside FRS. Which he would have not been able to use had Minato not invented Rasengan.
I understand why people call her weak.

But think of it in different terms, healing or not, she saved what could be thousands of villagers from CST, this technique is like the almighty 1 hit KO attack in this BG but why doesn't Tsunade get kudos for defending against it? Imagine if she only had to defend a few instead. She's not bad at seals either, she has her Yin Seal Release which is extremely useful, is it not? Not to mention her chakra control here

But you must remember - all over the series and Manga Tsunade has more air time than Minato - this would ofcourse show her Jutsus more and not his - for all we know there are hundreds of jutsus he knows - many of them being elemental.
I understand this, in no way am I saying Minato < Tsunade at all. I was just using him as a comparison. She didn't get much sceen-time either, a very brief skirmish where they commented on her rustiness and a fight scene with Orochimaru. Do not get me wrong, Minato surely has many elements at hand, but why can't we say the same to Tsunade? It's just not her forte, so to speak.

[Shikamaru]
10-21-2011, 08:59 PM
I understand why people call her weak.

But think of it in different terms, healing or not, she saved what could be thousands of villagers from CST, this technique is like the almighty 1 hit KO attack in this BG but why doesn't Tsunade get kudos for defending against it? Imagine if she only had to defend a few instead. She's not bad at seals either, she has her Yin Seal Release which is extremely useful, is it not? Not to mention her chakra control here
She's obviously a genius when it comes to healing and Taijutsu technique.

I mean look at how much Sakura improved from part 1 to 2. She was able to pressure Kakashi and find him underground.

If she had speed she'd own most of the Naruto universe. Especially with that self-regeneration ability.

Which her Manda feature helps with, but she needs more speed features.

She'd be better off if she had some elemental jutsu like Jiraiya.

Super Sanin 3
10-21-2011, 09:03 PM
She's obviously a genius when it comes to healing and Taijutsu technique.

I mean look at how much Sakura improved from part 1 to 2. She was able to pressure Kakashi and find him underground.

If she had speed she'd own most of the Naruto universe. Especially with that self-regeneration ability.

Which her Manda feature helps with, but she needs more speed features.
Yeah I know you're right, which is why i'm expecting some feats for her speed sooner or later.
but you never know..she might not get any :l..
She's mainly a support type anyways

[Shikamaru]
10-21-2011, 09:14 PM
Yeah I know you're right, which is why i'm expecting some feats for her speed sooner or later.
but you never know..she might not get any :l..
She's mainly a support type anyways
Well the manga seems to support her being faster than what was shown since her dialogue was

"Naruto is now equaling Raikage's speed!"

Like she somehow was able to perceive their speed, and read it.

She was cheering Naruto on, and for some reason Kishimoto chose her dialogue to support the false fantasy that "Naruto is faster than V2 Raikage" which has yet to be proven.