PDA

View Full Version : Tsunade VS Kakashi

Uchiha Sora
10-17-2011, 05:41 PM
bg defaults. too lazy to type.

Oh this is Part 1 kakashi so no kamui, and no katsuyu.
Oh and they're in character

I actually think Tsunade has more skill than we've seen, considering A actually asked for her help to stop Naruto and Bee :lol:

megabbaut
10-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Well if Kakashi hurts her she can heal herself and one punch and Kakashi will be dead.

Uchiha Sora
10-17-2011, 05:59 PM
would've given non canon feats too but then Tsunade would rape

heroeking
10-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Chidori Decapitation....

Equinox
10-17-2011, 09:53 PM
bg defaults. too lazy to type.

Oh this is Part 1 kakashi so no kamui, and no katsuyu.
Oh and they're in character

I actually think Tsunade has more skill than we've seen, considering A actually asked for her help to stop Naruto and Bee :lol:
I'll agree, the plot does support her strength in power scale.

However, the plot also denied her strength when she confronted Pain.

"We'd just get in his way (Naruto)" Said basically everyone in Konoha.

Not once was Tsunade mentioned, and not once did she blitz a path.

Based on features Tsunade blindsided Manda relatively quickly, even if Manda didn't get a chance to react, she covered that amount of space in that little bit of time, while carrying a sky scraper sized blade, and it was impressive.

If part 2 Sakura was able to pressure Kakashi even a little, I'm quite sure Tsunade can eventually kill him. Based on Part 1 Features, of course.

Kakashi blitzed paths in Part 2, dodged a direct swing from Deva Path, and was given a praise by both Pain and Tobi for his speed. He would destroy her in Shippuden.

Kioroshi.
10-17-2011, 11:15 PM
I'll agree, the plot does support her strength in power scale.

However, the plot also denied her strength when she confronted Pain.

"We'd just get in his way (Naruto)" Said basically everyone in Konoha.

Not once was Tsunade mentioned, and not once did she blitz a path.

Based on features Tsunade blindsided Manda relatively quickly, even if Manda didn't get a chance to react, she covered that amount of space in that little bit of time, while carrying a sky scraper sized blade, and it was impressive.

If part 2 Sakura was able to pressure Kakashi even a little, I'm quite sure Tsunade can eventually kill him. Based on Part 1 Features, of course.

Kakashi blitzed paths in Part 2, dodged a direct swing from Deva Path, and was given a praise by both Pain and Tobi for his speed. He would destroy her in Shippuden.

maybe he doesn't have Kamui but he has Normal sharingan and he can predict her movements.So she can't actually do anything except run.

Sakura was able to presurre him because he was focused on naruto.Thats the only reason.