PDA

View Full Version : Leaf Village or Stay Puft Marshmallow Man?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
07-12-2009, 08:16 PM
It'd be like a scene from Ghostbusters when Stay Puft Marshmallow Man invaded New York City. For this, the marshamllow behemoth would wan to attack the Leaf Village. Who wins?

deidara330
07-12-2009, 08:24 PM
It'd be like a scene from Ghostbusters when Stay Puft Marshmallow Man invaded New York City. For this, the marshamllow behemoth would wan to attack the Leaf Village. Who wins?
Is this a joke? The Leaf Village wins. Kiba could transform into the double headed wolf and sherd through stay-puft. Naruto could use Rasenshuriken and kill him. Tsunade uses her Slug summons and monster strength to kill him. Choji uses Human Boulder, takes out stay-puft. Kakashi requires no explanation. Need I go on?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
07-12-2009, 08:26 PM
Is this a joke? The Leaf Village wins. Kiba could transform into the double headed wolf and sherd through stay-puft. Naruto could use Rasenshuriken and kill him. Tsunade uses her Slug summons and monster strength to kill him. Choji uses Human Boulder, takes out stay-puft. Kakashi requires no explanation. Need I go on?
It's not for God's sake. It'll be funny if the Leaf ninja manages to beat Stay Puft.

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-12-2009, 08:29 PM
i say the stay-puft man cus he's like a demonic ghost

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Is this a pun?
Leaf wins.

deidara rules
08-02-2009, 01:52 AM
leaf village