10-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Weather: Sunny w/ a relaxing breeze
Turn order: Gen, Kisuke

royelric
10-12-2011, 03:50 PM
BTW, my character's name ish Kisuke :]

-Naruto-
10-12-2011, 03:54 PM
The wind brushed through my hair, as I stared at his picture...my brother, Kimimaro. We looked a like...I just wish we could have had more time, and while I had notes on how to perform all his previous techniques, I had been sucked into a different dimension full of these Arrancar, Soul Reapers, ect...they called me a Fullbringer, even though my forms are sealed into base, 1st curse release, and 2nd curse release....

Sitting here, I noticed a presence. Reacting quickly, I jumped up, stashing the picture, and turned to face Kisuke, probably here to exterminate my via orders of his particular race*

-Naruto-
10-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Descriptive background for the win.

royelric
10-12-2011, 04:12 PM
*The wind brushed through my hair, as I stared at his picture...my older brother, Kimimaro. We looked a like...I just wish we could have had more time, and while I had notes on how to perform all his previous techniques, I had been sucked into a different dimension full of these Arrancar, Soul Reapers, ect...they called me a Fullbringer, although I clearly remember my Kekkai Genkai, and Curse Seal releases. Due to this, I have 3 forms, and am somewhat similar to the SR, Arrancar, and FB all at the same time...even the Quincies, as I can use a bow and arrow....

Sitting here, I noticed a presence. Reacting quickly, I jumped up, stashing the picture, and turned to face Kisuke, probably here to exterminate my via orders of his particular race*
Before we start, they alow fullbring? b:shock:

-Naruto-
10-12-2011, 07:30 PM
FB is a legit race, and thus can be used in BFV. It is most similar to the Superhuman, as they have their own energy (control the soul thing, which I rarely use anyway), and then an ability. My guy would probably be an arrancar, if it weren't due to him being human, thus I proclaimed his ability as a FB, accept instead of going into complete FB, I have it separated into 3 forms.