PDA

View Full Version : A Battle Of Water bending!!!! Presenting The Second Hokage Vs Kisame

Midnight789
10-09-2011, 11:45 AM
Kisame Does not Have His Sword!!

Restrictions: Nothing!!!

Distance: 49m

Let The Battle Of Youth Begin!!!!!

Nick Tasogare
10-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Wt/f they aren't even Water Benders and how is this The Battle of Youth!?

Midnight789
10-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Wt/f they aren't even Water Benders and how is this The Battle of Youth!?

it is suppose to catch attention and They do use Water as there main Technique so i just power phased... dont take it so personal..lol

Flying Fortress Skyfire
10-09-2011, 01:28 PM
The second hokage has one water technique. And it's a really crappy one. Kisame takes this easy.

Noctis Arashi
10-09-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm not too up to date on 2nd's feats. But I'm pretty sure he has been known for a wide mastery of water jutsu's. And genjutsu on top of that, almost being of the same tier as the 1st. Which whooped some major madara ass.

But alas, it's pretty useless when kisame can just chakra absorb everything, and dodge everything he has to offer.

-sigh- The hokage's need more feats.

Midnight789
10-09-2011, 02:29 PM
He was also the creator of the Summoning: Impure World Resurrection technique; however, some time after its creation, he labelled it as a kinjutsu and never completely mastered it himself. Also, by simply touching the ground with his index finger, Tobirama was shown to be able to detect the presence and number of enemy shinobi.[2] According to Minato, Tobirama was also very skilled in Space–Time Ninjutsu.

Tobirama was primarily known for his mastery of Water Release techniques. He could perform powerful water-style techniques in areas that lacked bodies of water, making him the greatest known water manipulator of the element that ever existed.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
10-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Meaningless. He hasn't got anything to show for his alleged mastery so he dies.

Midnight789
10-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Meaningless. He hasn't got anything to show for his alleged mastery so he dies.

Neither does the Sage Of Six Paths but u give him the meanest amount of Head right??

Vivi
10-09-2011, 07:13 PM
The second hokage has one water technique. And it's a really crappy one. Kisame takes this easy.

Actually 2 to be precise.

Water Wall and Water Dragon.

Anyway:

Kisame with low difficulty by feats.

Give hype might be a different story.

Uchiha Sora
10-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Bye feats: Kisame

By Hype: Tobirama

Seriously Tobirama has no feats. And the only feats he's shown is definitely not his full power.

321zigzag3
10-11-2011, 08:22 AM
Kisame Does not Have His Sword!!

Restrictions: Nothing!!!

Distance: 49m

Let The Battle Of Youth Begin!!!!!
I say its better to compare 2nd Mizukage and Kisame in terms of mastery over Water Ninjutsu

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Isn't tobirama the greatest suiton user ever known...?
I guess i'l place my bets on him
And since kisame doesn't hav his sword...

megabbaut
10-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Tobirama autowins for having more youth than Kisame.

who's that pokemon!
10-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Tobirama should be a lot older....actually Kisame's dead now, well, they both are. You win mega but I'll be back! `#(