PDA

View Full Version : The Second Mizukage vs Tobirama vs Minato vs Hiruzen vs Deidara

THE X UCHIHA
10-08-2011, 11:24 AM
BG defaults.

heroeking
10-08-2011, 11:59 AM
All of them kill themselves while the 2nd Mizu hides....

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Jokey Boy kills them all, with the genjutsu clam.

Wooster
10-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Jokey boy has a clam too?

The 2nd is awesome. :3

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Well, I thought it'd be unfair to use his planet creation feat so I had to use something.

Shiro
10-08-2011, 03:24 PM
I'd say Minato is probably the favorite to win this since he can dodge or deflect everyone's attacks, while the others kill each other, than once it's down to 1v1 Minato can beat anyone of them.

THE X UCHIHA
10-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Jokey Boy kills them all, with the genjutsu clam.

Oh Dear ! the clam can't fly , how miz gonna kill Deidara ?
plus I never saw the clam killin' someone.

also Minato , he can put seals elsewhere and get himself away from being hit by any object no matter how fast it is because Minato is gonna be faster.

Tobirama can use Edo Tensei , just for the record.

he can summon the 1st and the 1st would make anything from the wood he has , he can launch a jungle into Miz's whole jokey boy thingy.

Well, I thought it'd be unfair to use his planet creation feat so I had to use something.

just because you called it the planet creation , doesn't mean it can create a planet.

Jokey boy has a clam too?

The 2nd is awesome. :3

you r wanking , no offense wooster I know it's not your fault . miz is awesome :3

Definitely Not TU :maybe
10-09-2011, 08:26 AM
Tobirama and Minato both can find out where the clam is, anyway Tobirama, Minato and Hiruzen are the ones who die last, Mizukage's cool and all but not against these guys.

Hiruzen in his old age loses though so between Tobirama and Minato it's probably Minato in the end. Tobirama can't hurt him until we know what his ST is. Probably nothing better than Minato's though. Anyway Minato attacks at his leisure and kills everyone when they can't really hurt him.

Deidara could do some damage, everything just helps Minato in the end who's pretty much unaffected.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Do you have proof the Clam can't fly?

Mizukage > Everyone

Mizukage is a god, he can resurrect the dead too.

Jokey Boy will go intangible with his logia like abilities.

Planet Creation = Creation of Planet, silly.

Wooster has just been shown the light is all.

TU should learn the light too, which I don't know why he's not on his account since he changed his username and all so he didn't have to be TU anymore. Unless it's not TU, I really don't like that username though.

321zigzag3
10-09-2011, 09:44 AM
Unless it's not TU, I really don't like that username though.

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20110913/vlcsnap-2010-03-03-16h53m43s243.png

who's that pokemon!
10-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Man I(I mean TU, who isn't me) already said Mizukage is awesome and all. I did learn the light. By "I" I mean TU, who isn't me. Unless the mysterious redirecting force can prove it but I don't think it can.

But yes. Whoever that Definitely Not TU guy is, it was TU. Was I tell you. Before the Force mysteriously redirected it like its other accounts. Just not his dupes which can still post. Don't worry. I will continue. By that I mean TU will.

He says he can't be on his account because The Force has redirected him. The Force being the mysterious force that prevents TU and only TU from logging on. Like when he says he is TU. When he does not it is okay. Hence why TU thinks it is a conspiracy.

Not me, TU. They are different people. I must speak fast before the force reaches me. And by me, I mean TU.

By this point you're asking "but who's that pokemon?"
refer to zigzag's post for an answer to that question, son.

and nobody knows who phone was either. So don't ask me that. Because I don't know. Neither does TU, we're different people.

THE X UCHIHA
10-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Do you have proof the Clam can't fly?

clam lives in sea and animals in sea can't fly as they have no wings.

Mizukage > Everyone

wank , with no prove to support.

Mizukage is a god, he can resurrect the dead too.

where did u get that ? give me a chapter and page number.

Planet Creation = Creation of Planet, silly.

do u know how big a planet is ? are u really convinced with all what u said ?? or u r just that obstinate.

Wooster has just been shown the light is all.

you mean has just been shown the wank.

please don't hate me, but I have to say this : you're the best wanker I've ever seen.

well I have nothin' against you so if u want to prove the exact opposite , give me proofs of all what u said above.

TU should learn the light too, which I don't know why he's not on his account since he changed his username and all so he didn't have to be TU anymore. Unless it's not TU, I really don't like that username though.

who's TU ??

who's that pokemon!
10-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Not me that's for sure! http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series2/kruemelmonster.gif

Now anyway. http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/213/4/9/O_RLY__Y_SO_SRS__by_Areyu.jpg

THE X UCHIHA
10-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Not me that's for sure! http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series2/kruemelmonster.gif

Now anyway. http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/213/4/9/O_RLY__Y_SO_SRS__by_Areyu.jpg

yeah whatever just don't spam and stay on topic.

a part of the wanks tsunami we just faced , I say miz will not be the winner.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-10-2011, 12:05 PM

wank , with no prove to support.

where did u get that ? give me a chapter and page number.

do u know how big a planet is ? are u really convinced with all what u said ?? or u r just that obstinate.

you mean has just been shown the wank.

please don't hate me, but I have to say this : you're the best wanker I've ever seen.

well I have nothin' against you so if u want to prove the exact opposite , give me proofs of all what u said above.

who's TU ??

Mizukage will give it Mizuwings.

There's no wank here, just fact.

It was in one of the Databooks, you didn't know?

I believe in the Mizukage.

What wank, I'm just stating facttttttts.

Someone who might as well get on his account.

who's that pokemon!
10-10-2011, 12:06 PM
WUT DA FUH why does everyone have to coincidentally post right as I do. >=(
yeah whatever just don't spam and stay on topic.

a part from the wanks tsunami we just faced , I say miz will not be the winner. Okay Mr. Thread Owner I will listen to you and stay 100% on topic SIR YES SIR! http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png

Anyway yeah I doubt Mizukage will win, like I said he's awesome and all but Tobirama is massively underrated, and the whole thing where he can't really hurt Minato, Deidara just helps them both out in the end, then when it comes to Tobirama vs Minato which it will, Minato takes it.

Lol, so yeah. Minato. Like I said already.

EDIT: After reading Sasori's ninja post(thanks) I will reply to it.

Dammit I can't get on it I told you the force has reached it and by that I mean The Powerful Conspiracy Force That Has Killed All Accounts In Which TU Has Stated He Is TU, But Does Not Touch Any Duplicate Accounts In Which TU Has Not Admitted He Is TU. Hence why I think it is a conspiracy and the mods are all behind it.

And by "I" and "me" and everything I said there which implied I am TU, I actually mean "TU" and I am really not him in any way.

THE X UCHIHA
10-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Mizukage will give it Mizuwings.

There's no wank here, just fact.

It was in one of the Databooks, you didn't know?

I believe in the Mizukage.

What wank, I'm just stating facttttttts.

Someone who might as well get on his account.

by BG defaults only manga feats should be used , data book is not admitted.

WUT DA FUH why does everyone have to coincidentally post right as I do. >=(

Okay Mr. Thread Owner I will listen to you and stay 100% on topic SIR YES SIR! http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png

Anyway yeah I doubt Mizukage will win, like I said he's awesome and all but Tobirama is massively underrated, and the whole thing where he can't really hurt Minato, Deidara just helps them both out in the end, then when it comes to Tobirama vs Minato which it will, Minato takes it.

Lol, so yeah. Minato. Like I said already.

ok hun , just don't push on yourself xD!

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-10-2011, 12:12 PM
I think I know the rules, I made them after all.

So you admit to all said above, thank you for conceding.

Well that sucks TU, of well.

who's that pokemon!
10-10-2011, 12:15 PM
TU says "Yes it does suck, unfortunately due to it being a conspiracy anyone will deny it if I bring it up no matter what. I wonder why my dupes weren't touched and only the accounts in which I said were me were http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/ofc5ra1.png". But I'm not TU. I'm just currently typing for him.

I forgot to add, and by "I" I mean TU, "who knows how long this account will last. Even though it's not really me. You never know with this conspiracies. Also. I can come on sometimes pages load but it takes awhile and it says I'm viewing the thread but it doesn't really do much for me http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/lmao.gif"

Note that was 100% TU and I was just being his messenger and that was not me.

And to avoid spam in this thread, actually, I shouldn't leave Hiruzen out of this. Enma solos.

Kreegah!!!
10-10-2011, 01:33 PM

This is patently false. Many sea critters can fly or glide. There are flying fish, Emporer penguins who spend all of their lives either in the sea or atop the ice floes which are basically a part of the sea so they never ever leave it and they have WINGS. Various insects and other critters also fly that make homes in the sea. There are scallops that flap their clamshell wings and fly through the sea. ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SON.

VGM
10-10-2011, 03:44 PM
C4 will do a lot of damage. But I can't see Deidara winning himself... my bet is on Minato because he can probably get out of the C4. XD

I'm assuming C0 is banned?