PDA

View Full Version : Naruto's 2nd element?

narutodbzgoddemon
10-08-2011, 12:46 AM
What element would he gain

lolohwd
10-08-2011, 12:48 AM
if anything it would have to be water. that way the whole whirlpool theme would work out. or he just wont learn a second one. or he learns some sort of sage ying and yang plot crap that makes him invincible

narutodbzgoddemon
10-08-2011, 12:53 AM
Yeah I agree

narutodbzgoddemon
10-08-2011, 12:56 AM
Not too many people awake:(

narutodbzgoddemon
10-08-2011, 01:10 AM
Naruto might gain fire element because the fox has an affinity for fire:evil:

lolohwd
10-08-2011, 01:15 AM
you really shouldnt post back to back like you just did. might wanna combine your comments. and deleting the extra ones. and i doubt he will learn fire cause sasuke knows fire. so that would conflict

hnl
10-08-2011, 02:01 AM
... and i doubt he will learn fire cause sasuke knows fire. so that would conflict
But he might learn how to control it from the ninetales. He gets better and better in controlling the ninetales, so why not learn this as the next part of this control.
And I do still see a big future for the series, even after he has killed Sasuke `!:)

lolohwd
10-08-2011, 02:12 AM
But he might learn how to control it from the ninetales. He gets better and better in controlling the ninetales, so why not learn this as the next part of this control.
And I do still see a big future for the series, even after he has killed Sasuke `!:)

thats true. but (at least to me) sasuke and naruto have been opposites. and their affinities match. lighting is wild and powerful. just like fire. wind is more free and has ability to change. like water also water and wind have flow. and if he can mix em he can make storm release. or whirpool techniques

Sharingan19
10-21-2011, 10:41 AM
Even though it's impossible for him to gain Earth element I'm voting for that because it's better than water b:).

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-21-2011, 11:15 AM
i think his second elemnt would most likely be water
because it seems more fitting
and whirlpools are associated with water
and shippuden=hurricane chronicles, a hurricane would be water and wind=storm

hnl
10-21-2011, 12:15 PM
Even though it's impossible for him to gain Earth element I'm voting for that because it's better than water b:).
Why should it be impossible for him?
He has the ability to learn them all... but it will take time for him to learn them...

Naruto Namikazi
10-22-2011, 12:11 AM
I say it cant be water nor Earth. Why? Here is the answer:
Sasuke is Lightning and fire nature, if Naruto becomes Water natured, sasuke can use the water for a lightning stream and not earth of course because Lightning is stronger than earth. I say it will be fire so he can combine Wind and Fire natures so he can out-strong sasuke's fire.

Preemptive Strike
10-29-2011, 07:28 PM
It would make more sense that it would be water since shippuden is hurricane as previously mentioned. But he could easily summon his toads for a collabo jutsu.

Either way, he has to be able to negate Sasuke. Either cancel lightning with earth or fire with wind+water.

Regardless he gets training from Yamato since hes got both.