PDA

View Full Version : battle of sussano

nine-tails chakra armor
10-05-2011, 11:32 AM
who's sussano would win in a battle itachi's or sasukes. i want reasons not just cuz you love that character. and yes this battle is possiable now that itachi is alive/half dead somewhere.lol

me its itachi's. yea sasuke's can shoot arrow fast but itachi's has that sheild that deflects all attacks. im not giving it to itachi hands downt gonna be a fight of the ages.

megabbaut
10-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Itachi. With the Yata Mirror, Sasuke is not doing anything to his Susanoo.

Super Sanin 3
10-05-2011, 02:59 PM
i'll wait to see Sasuke's Susano'o

nine-tails chakra armor
10-05-2011, 05:23 PM
um you see sasukes susanoo when he fight danzo and kakashi

FlashHeaven
10-05-2011, 05:37 PM
If its that Susanoo than its Itachi Uchiha simply cause he has the Yata Mirror. If he add only Totsuka then Sasuke would of had a better chance at winning. Also Itachi may have been stronger than Sasuke, but Itachi's stamina is really low compare to his brother, so if Itachi does not finish Sasuke within a period of time. He will lose because Itachi struggles keeping Susanoo because he does not have the same durability as Sasuke does. If its Edo Tensai then Itachi would win because he seems to not have a disease and he seems to get less tired. Now if its EMS Sasuke vs Itachi i believe Sasuke would win, but i need to see his EMS more before i come to the complete conclusion, but knowing that he won't get tired from the MS effects he will most likely win. `!:)

The Fourth Raikage
10-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Well this would be easier - have you not remembered what Itachi had with his Susanoo. Besides, you should know that Itachi could have easily won the fight against Sasuke - he chose to lose to keep Sasuke alive...
Removing Itachi's feelings - Itachi would easily win...

FlashHeaven
10-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Well this would be easier - have you not remembered what Itachi had with his Susanoo. Besides, you should know that Itachi could have easily won the fight against Sasuke - he chose to lose to keep Sasuke alive...
Removing Itachi's feelings - Itachi would easily win...

Its true what you are saying and i totally agree that if Itachi removes his feelings towards Sasuke then he will be more dangerous, but Itachi seemed too strong for Sasuke in the Itachi Pursuit Arc, because of Susanoo. Sasuke did pretty good in the battle they had. I mean he did way better than Naruto when he tried fighting Itachi. Itachi also is a genius that isn't like Sasuke that loses his temper in battles, but Sasuke manage to block plenty of Itachi's attack and he did break the tsukuyomi and survived amateratsu, though dodging amateratsu cost a lot of his chakra. Sasuke possessing Susanoo will make it harder for Itachi to kill him unless Totsuka can go through cause even if Itachi can block the arrow that Sasuke launches. Sasuke is also protected by Susanoo, so i would like to see the Uchiha brothers fighting with their Susanoo's to see their full potential. Also i was pretty suprise that Itachi had a long-range attack with his Susanoo in the manga.

mr_i_love_cookies
10-10-2011, 03:32 PM
me its itachi's. yea sasuke's can shoot arrow fast but itachi's has that sheild that deflects all attacks. im not giving it to itachi hands downt gonna be a fight of the ages.

Originally Posted by The Fourth Raikage http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5592118#post5592118)

He gave up and did choose to lose right, but he still might have lost cause he had that illness that he later died from.
And ITACHI BECAUSE HE HAS A SHIELD

Kono Yo no Kyūseishu
10-21-2011, 02:31 PM
Yata Mirror + Sword Of totsuka || Repel Everything,Seal Everything

Give me A break :p

sage of six paths23
10-26-2011, 03:26 AM
Guys sasukes Complete susanoo looks just like Itachis but without yatta mirrow and totsuka blade and sasuke would probaly win because of his bow and he has a Eternal mangekyou sharingan

wickedforehand
11-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Its true what you are saying and i totally agree that if Itachi removes his feelings towards Sasuke then he will be more dangerous, but Itachi seemed too strong for Sasuke in the Itachi Pursuit Arc, because of Susanoo. Sasuke did pretty good in the battle they had. I mean he did way better than Naruto when he tried fighting Itachi. Itachi also is a genius that isn't like Sasuke that loses his temper in battles, but Sasuke manage to block plenty of Itachi's attack and he did break the tsukuyomi and survived amateratsu, though dodging amateratsu cost a lot of his chakra. Sasuke possessing Susanoo will make it harder for Itachi to kill him unless Totsuka can go through cause even if Itachi can block the arrow that Sasuke launches. Sasuke is also protected by Susanoo, so i would like to see the Uchiha brothers fighting with their Susanoo's to see their full potential. Also i was pretty suprise that Itachi had a long-range attack with his Susanoo in the manga.

And for the toppings, Itachi is not even healthy...

MinatoXNaruto
11-22-2011, 06:03 PM
Lets keep in mind, Itachi was sick for years, he was basically blind, he let sasuke break tsukiyomi, 3 shots from Itachi and Sasuke was basically finished, he wasn't even trying to really hurt Sasuke anyway. Now, if we put a healthy Itachi against a healthy Sasuke, Itachi would win with ease. Are you aware that Itachi has the Yata Mirror which repels all attacks, and the sword of Totsuka? He's invincible. Sasuke's suanoo isn't even laying a scratch on that