10-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Why you hate Tourune so much?

THE X UCHIHA
10-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Why you hate Tourune so much?

Op edited , I restricted the water gun thingy :D

Wooster
10-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Ummm, maybe restricting Jokey boy and the clam would have helped Tourune more. >.>

THE X UCHIHA
10-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Ummm, maybe restricting Jokey boy and the clam would have helped Tourune more. >.>

I'm working on it .....

oh wait , Torune is not that Garbage

little mustache touches him, Little mustache dies.

heroeking
10-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Why would he touch him????

The clam sits on Torune he dies.

THE X UCHIHA
10-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Why would he touch him????

The clam sits on Torune he dies.

the clam dies when it sits on Torune , if the clam was made for sitting on ppl .. why didn't the mizukage use it on those Shinobis who were around him in the battle .

how the mizukage gonna kill Torune without Touching him , that's the question ?

Super Sanin 3
10-01-2011, 01:17 PM
What about Jokey Boy?

Wooster
10-01-2011, 01:24 PM
the clam dies when it sits on Torune , if the clam was made for sitting on ppl .. why didn't the mizukage use it on those Shinobis who were around him in the battle .

Jokey Boy explodes in Tourune's face. Game over.

Frost ninja
10-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Mizukage throws a kunai and/or sharpened stick
Torune dies.

Kuromaki
10-02-2011, 09:32 AM

How do the bugs get through to the clam? Anyway I'm not going to argue that because the Mizukage doesn't have it sit on people.

The mizukage makes a weapon out of water or stabs him with a kunai, or if he feels like it, Steaming Danger Tyranny. How else is he going to kill him, break his neck?

If he did though, he can just use Hydration and drown the bugs.

THE X UCHIHA
10-02-2011, 09:55 AM
How do the bugs get through to the clam? Anyway I'm not going to argue that because the Mizukage doesn't have it sit on people.

The mizukage makes a weapon out of water or stabs him with a kunai, or if he feels like it, Steaming Danger Tyranny. How else is he going to kill him, break his neck?

If he did though, he can just use Hydration and drown the bugs.

I saw many Ninja's down around the mizukage after each use of that mirage, he ( the real one ) probably touched them in a way.

As usual ,Mizukage starts his attack with the mirage created by the clam and since he has no knowledge about Torune .. he might touch him before he use the water clone technique.

Also,it's not logical to say that the mizukage gonna start his attack with his strongest jutsus unless bloodlusted.

Kuromaki
10-02-2011, 10:00 AM
I saw many Ninja's down around the mizukage after each use of that mirage, he ( the real one ) probably touched them in a way.

As usual ,Mizukage starts his attack with the mirage created by the clam and since he has no knowledge about Torune .. he might touch him before he use the water clone technique.

Also,it's not logical to say that the mizukage gonna start his attack with his strongest jutsus unless bloodlusted.
How is the mizukage going to kill him otherwise? He's only been shown attacking with his water/oil jutsu and his clone.

In any case, he drowns the bugs like I said.

THE X UCHIHA
10-02-2011, 10:37 AM
How is the mizukage going to kill him otherwise? He's only been shown attacking with his water/oil jutsu and his clone.

556/3 ..

do you see those dead ninjas around the mizukage ?
that's happened when the mirage was still undefeated.

and again , little mustache is not gonna use his strongest jutsu against unknown ninja from the start.

Frost ninja
10-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Well I dont know if you noticed but he isnt going to be going for the kill either. He is probably going to chill and mock torune for a couple of hours then kunai him.

Super Sanin 3
10-02-2011, 12:21 PM
I think the Mizukage uses oil attacks, which is why it was shown attacking Gaara's sand

heroeking
10-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Mizukage hides in his mirage and shoots a shuriken at his neck.......

THE X UCHIHA
10-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Mizukage hides in his mirage and shoots a shuriken at his neck.......

it's obvious that little mustache can't attack while he's using mirage and moving from a point to another I mean when he used the oil against Gaara he was shown stand still while the mirage technique still active and undefeated yet.

Torune wouldn't freeze in his place hearing a kunai coming at him.

Frost ninja
10-02-2011, 04:42 PM
it's obvious that little mustache can't attack while he's using mirage and moving from a point to another I mean when he used the oil against Gaara he was shown stand still while the mirage technique still active and undefeated yet.

Torune wouldn't freeze in his place hearing a kunai coming at him.

What can Torune do, exactly? Eventually he is going to run out of energy.
And eventually Mizukage is going to just use Jouki Boy to get it done and over with.

THE X UCHIHA
10-03-2011, 06:09 AM
What can Torune do, exactly? Eventually he is going to run out of energy.
And eventually Mizukage is going to just use Jouki Boy to get it done and over with.

Jokey boy stomps I agree

but why would he start with his strongest Jutsus , he probably gonna use water to attack but Torune can call off the insects with a touch of a finger.

Super Sanin 3
10-03-2011, 01:10 PM
I think he attacks using oil-based offense, seeing Gaara's reaction to how it seeped through his sand even though "he defended it"

J-Man
10-03-2011, 02:13 PM
this is really a fight lol? i mean its the mizukage.

Kuromaki
10-04-2011, 05:12 PM
556/3 ..

do you see those dead ninjas around the mizukage ?
that's happened when the mirage was still undefeated.

and again , little mustache is not gonna use his strongest jutsu against unknown ninja from the start.
He probably attacked with oil and water. I have yet to see the Mizukage fight with his bare hands using no jutsu.

And like I said. Oil and water drownthe bugs. Torune has no way of hurting him.

Super Sanin 3
10-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Sorry to say this but I also don't see a way Torune wins X_X