PDA

View Full Version : Long Distance Battle: Minato vs Sanin

Super Sanin 3
09-30-2011, 05:05 PM
A Long Distance Battle, Minato has knowledge on Leech All Creation and Frog Song, and is aware of toads (spys) from experience

heroeking
09-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Minato beats everyone except Orochimaru. Orochimaru can pretty much live from any attack unless he is sealed.

who's that pokemon!
10-09-2011, 05:40 PM
This thread deserves more posts and nobody acknowledges its existence because it's at the bottom of the page so I'll post.

First I ask, what does having knowledge of Frog Song do for you?

Uchiha Sora
10-09-2011, 07:58 PM
This thread deserves more posts and nobody acknowledges its existence because it's at the bottom of the page so I'll post.

First I ask, what does having knowledge of Frog Song do for you?

its called bumping.

Well you can prevent it from being used... thats it really..

Sephiroth
10-09-2011, 07:59 PM
If minato uses summons (hype) does that mean Pervy sage cant use them?

[Shikamaru]
10-09-2011, 09:37 PM
If minato uses summons (hype) does that mean Pervy sage cant use them?
Not like it really matters.

Snake Boss Summons are stronger than frogs. Well, at least Manda is.

Also Katsuyu can heal the snakes, along with any injury any of them encounter.

However, Frog Song is basically a kill shot.

Since Minato obviously would have issues getting close with Manda and various other shadow snakes guarding Jiraiya. That can include Hydra.

Also, it's not like Jiraiya cannot evade Minato's touch in SM. He obviously has enough time to see him coming and react accordingly, especially if the boss summons are stretching the field.

Underworld Swamp is also a factor in battlefield dominance.

who's that pokemon!
10-10-2011, 05:41 AM
its called bumping.

Well you can prevent it from being used... thats it really..
Lol well I know what bumping is I was posting more on topic though.

I figured just having knowledge of something you can't stop won't do much, the only thing he could do was use someone else to break him out but the level of chakra required for a summon to break him out would be too much especially when they're occupied, and they're just frog summons, Jiraiya could just summon them away from him.